udate for internet explorer 8 compatibility view list vista KB978

Since update installed internet explorer has stopped working,how do i
uninstall?

I have same problem - caused by D.E.P. I think!- Try removing IE 8.; but
would like to know how to stop Auto Updates!

"Teddyboy" <Teddyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since update installed internet explorer has stopped working,how do i
> uninstall?

0
JFN

Collapsed list view report control
I'm try to set up an EXCEL like window, which apparently one can do with a REPORT control. I actually get it work, but all the columns are scrunched to the left when the window comes up, forcing the user to move the partions. I'm using Visual C++ 7.0. Here' the code. Thanks, Ihor P.S. Is there an easier way of inserting a line of data?? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CRect rect(16 ,60,450 ,250); m_pendlistctrl.Create(WS_VISIBLE|WS_CHILD|LVS_REPORT,rect, this,IDD_WIRE_DIALOG); //m_pendlistctrl is a CListCtrl m_...

Income in Payee List?
Why does my income (paychecks, child support received, etc.) show up in my Payee list. Are they supposed to? Thanks -- Lori In microsoft.public.money, Lori wrote: >Why does my income (paychecks, child support received, etc.) show up in my >Payee list. Are they supposed to? Thanks It's up to you. If you want to rename or move those "payees" to something more meaningful to you, there are buttons to make those choices. Just select the odd payee, and choose Rename, Move or Delete. Move or Delete will let you combine payees. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by...

List Validation
I was wondering if there was anyway you can have a drop down list in one workbook that comes from a different workbook. Example: I have a workbook saved with a list of names and I want to have that list of names come up in a form that I have saved in another workbook. http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal05.html note that the other workbook needs to be open -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com "It is a good thing to follow the first law of holes; if you are in one stop digging." Lord Healey "Renee" <...

Max Limit for Values in List Boxes and Combo Boxes in Outlook forms
Folks, a user is setting up a form. She wants to have several combo boxes and list boxes with between 75 and 300 (yes, 300 -- that's not a typo!) possible values in the combo box or list box. Before she starts work on this, she would like to know if there is a limit on the number of possible values for a combo box or a multi-select list box. Is there a limit? Is it defined by the number of characters in the values box, or the number of actual values? What is the limit? Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks. David consulttech2004@hotmail.com ...

how do I increase drop list font and box size I created
Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size If the dropdown was created using Data Validation.............Font size is set at 8pt Dropdown box height cannot be changed. For workarounds like using a ComboBox and using Zoom see Debra Dalgleish's site on DV Lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:36:02 -0700, cdietz1 <cdietz1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size ...

Stop advancing in form with the "next" arrow at end of "list"
I have an editable form for users where they can query by date, etc. However, the next entry arrow allows them to advance beyond the result. For example, if their query resulted in 1 of 4, they can still click to 5, 6, and so on which only adds blank lines to the database table. How do I set this to stop at the last entry of their original query? You can cancel adding new records like this: Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) Cancel = True End Sub Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Duchess" <Duchess@discuss...

Outlook viewing attachments
When I receive an email that has embeded pics, I can see the pics and text together as they should be, when going directly to att.net. Also, same on iphone. On Outlook, however, the pics show up as attachments and each must be opened separately. I am sure there is a setting to make them show in the main body of the message. Can you help me? "kenh" <kenh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C81693E-C419-4B81-A398-F34C78E36DF4@microsoft.com... > When I receive an email that has embeded pics, I can see the pics and text > together as they sho...

owa on itranet and internet
I've seen several posts in the archives, but none seem clear to me. I can ping the public IP address of my Ex2k3. I can ping myEx2k3.myCompany.com. [1] Outside the company, I can use OWA through http://myEx2k3.myCompany.com/exchange or http://public-IP-address/exchange [2] Inside the company, I can use OWA through http://myEx2k3/exchange Inside the company, I'm unable to use OWA through method [1], but I'd like to. Can someone shed light on this, please? Hi, If you 1 DNS server for the intranet and another one to accept request for the Internet. Create an entry ...

unrequested OWA internet access
2wk server , e2k3 , OWA while checking out OWA forms authentication on a test server that was disconnected from the internet , it became apparent that OWA is accessing the internet when a user hits the LOGOFF button due to extreme delay. I reconnected the server to the internet (which removed the logoff delay and generated outbound traffic) and logged all outgoing traffic. consitantly 2 requests are consistantly being sent out to the internet when a users logs off. one to activex.microsoft.com and the other to a1076.g.akamai.net. i realize that akamai is microsoft's dns provider but I have...

How the heck do I find tables, views, forms etc... in Access 2007
Can Access 2007 navigation be any more convoluted? I've been spending close to an hour trying to find a single table, query form, etc... now that the navigation has been changed. Is there a way to get the old style back? It does take some time - more than an hour :-) - to become familiar with the new interface in A2007 (NavPane, ribbon, ...) Suggestions: - The title bar at the top of the Nav Pane includes a tick box for: All Access Objects - Set Category to: Object Type - The categories (Tables, Queries, ...) collapse. - Show and use the Search Bar. It filters objects as...

a document has gone in compatibility mode how do I get it back
I lost a couple of documents that I had saved and was changing the saved title and as I have said the document has gone into compatibility and I cant get it back. ...

list.remove() crash.
Hi: I have a short code below which polulats a list with 3 strings and then try to remove them by calling list.remove(). but the program crashes at the 2nd run in the loop (as marked below). Could you see anything I'm doing wrong? Thanks for your input. Polaris ------------------------------------------------------------- #include <list> typedef std::list <char*>::iterator LI; int main (int argc, char* argv[]) { char* array[] = { { "Test1" }, { "Test2" }, { "Test3" } }; ...

Intercompany AP Edit List
I entered an Intercompany AP invoice. I distributed as follows: Originating Company AP $300 Originating Company Expense $150 Destination Company Expense $150 When I print the Payables Transaction Edit List, it shows a completely different account for the Destination Company entry. It is an account in my Originating Company that has nothing to do with the invoice or the vendor. But when I post it, the General Ledger posting journal looks good. Can someone please let me know if this is a known flaw in GP 9.0 or have I set something up wrong? Thanks for any help! ...

Use this internet package
--izytvhgodf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zqzdzynieuqqee"; type="multipart/alternative" --zqzdzynieuqqee Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fezlepmdc" --fezlepmdc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerab...

create price list from excel sheet
I have been using Excel 2003 to manage a list of approximately 200 items. This is a very simple list comprising of four or five fields one of which is the price. I prefer to use Excel to manage this data because it then becomes very simple for me to use formulas in order to calculate prices after changes or additions to the items. I would like to produce a simple A5 flyer listing all the items together with their prices. What will be the best way to do this? I have explored the possibility of exporting the Excel sheet into something like Microsoft publisher but I am looking for a fa...

Vlookup question #8
Hi- I have a spreadsheet that looks at individuals and the amount they paid within a certain year for healthcare expenditures. Based upon this level of expenditure, I would like Excel to spit out the Category that the individual falls into. Here is what the table for looking up the category looks like: A B C Category Min Max 00 $0 $20 01 $20 $165 Thus, if the expenditure is $17, they would fall into category 00. How do I do this in Excel? I know its probably an easy VLOOKUP function but I'm not sure how to do the VLOOKUP function when telling Excel th...

Integration GP 8.0 with CRM 3.0
Hi. i'm newbie in GP but i have been know CRM 3.0, i want to do integration between GP and CRM using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP. After all installation and configuration, the integration was work. I add an account in CRM then the account which i was added is display in GP (as customer). But why the order between GP and CRM can't integrate? I was follow the instruction in the integration guide. The guide book says that the tax details, tax schedules, shipping methods, payment terms, unit of measure, unit of measure schedules, price groups, price le...

Rounding up price lists
Can you round to the nearest Dollar? Yes, if the Price Method is one that caculates the selling price (such as % of List, markup from list, etc). Click on Options, select the Round Option and set to multiple of and enter 1.00 in the Round Amount field. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "tstrop" wrote: > Can you round to the nearest Dollar? ...

Data List #2
In relation to an earlier question, I am looking for a way of creatin box which displays the contents of a list, which when clicked on can b copied to a current cell, but other items added to this list. For example, in one spreadsheet a list of; John Paul Peter In another spreadsheet, a view of this, so that the values can easil be copied over, but also the abaility to add another name. Something like.. [Players] | John | | Paul | | Peter | ... [ADD NEW] Any ideas? Many thanks, Mic -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Mich Lookup data validation. It is very straigh...

How do I find duplicate rows in a list in Excel, and not delete it
I have a long list of data in Excel that is 3 columns wide. I need to find and save only the duplicate rows but don't want to delete them. Instead, I could delete the unique rows and keep the duplicate rows. In the customer assistance, I found out how to delete duplicate rows and save the unique rows, but this is exactly opposite of what I want to do. This is one option: =COUNTIF($A$4:$A$18,A4)>1 copy down, and use a Autofilter to find all True HTH Ola Sandstr´┐Żm Picture encl.: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3498&stc=1 +---------------------------...

Outlook Calendar views problem
Hey all... going to describe this to the best of my ability... but its one of those 'a picture would be worth a 1000 words' deals. Outlook Calendar views. We have a calendar shared among our entire company. In that Calendar we wish to create a timeline view availbale to anyone with permissions to view the calendar. We have created this view called 'timeline' and it appears that it is available to users of that folder. Sort of. Its there, but in teh outlook calendar / shared calendar / views pane, the view will ONLY show up when the calendars are in a timeline state as oppose...

Profits of IE 7.0 to 8.0 update if usage for adminstrative tasks only
OS: XP, Vista and 7 Case: IE used for administrative tasks only, never for web browsing What are the benefits of upgrading the IE from 7.x to 8.x in this case ? This FAQ answers common enterprise customer questions about Windows Internet Explorer 8. "Windows Internet Explorer 8 FAQ for Business" http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e1da2f8c-f982-4cae-a83a-831188e57df9&displaylang=en --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est kakii wrote: > > OS: XP, Vista and 7 > Case: IE used for administrative tasks only, never for web browsing &...

Publisher 2007 / Vista will not print
I get message "Publisher cannot complete the operation" when trying to print. Print preview shows image just fine. Am able to print other Office applications (and other non-Office apps) without difficulty. This is a recent problem, occurring only within the last month; prior to that, no difficulties. Is your printer driver current? Check with the manufacturer's web site. Try this, in the Printer Folder chose a different default printer. Open Publisher and your Publisher file. When viewing your document in print preview, minimize the screen, open the Printer folder, sel...

View equations created in Word 2007
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Greetings! I've successfully installed Office 2008 update 12.0.1 on my MacBook Pro running 10.5.2. One of the fixes that was listed in the Microsoft Knowledgebase article associated with the update was the ability to edit equations created in Word 2007 for Windows. After applying the update, I still get a warning message when opening a file created in Word 2007: "This file contains Word 2007 for Windows equations"; the document opens with placeholders (blank squares) instead of the equations. Does anyone el...

archiving #8
Hi All: I'm trying to reduce the size of my Money 2003 file. I figured that I'd use the archiving feature. However, after archiving, the balances on all my accounts are messed up. It seems that Money just moves the transactions that meet the archiving criteria but doesn't take that into account when calculating the balances of the accounts. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a trick to archiving so that the account balances are not "messed up"? Any help is appreciated. Joe Many of us say DO NOT ARCHIVE. As you have painfully found out it doesn't do what ...