Out Of Office for outside

Hello, I just installed Exchange 2007 SP1 on my organization.
 I have Outlook 2003/2007 connected to Exchange server
I try to set up "Out of Office" auto reply feature in outlook. Its works
fine for "Inside my Organization" users but doesn't work for anybody for
"Outside my Organization." Users getting mails from outside but Auto reply
doesn't starts.

Is there anything may be wrong in my Exchange setting I have looked at?

Thank you in advance,

Alex

0
Sasha

Sorry for the post in a wrong group.
"Sasha" <ABassin@unitymgmt.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I just installed Exchange 2007 SP1 on my organization.
> I have Outlook 2003/2007 connected to Exchange server
> I try to set up "Out of Office" auto reply feature in outlook. Its works
> fine for "Inside my Organization" users but doesn't work for anybody for
> "Outside my Organization." Users getting mails from outside but Auto reply
> doesn't starts.
>
> Is there anything may be wrong in my Exchange setting I have looked at?
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Alex

0
Sasha

2004 updaters can't find Office
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel Was there ever any resolution to the earlier thread about this problem? Our employer advises us to update 2004 to 11.5.4, which I've been trying to do on my wife's MacBook. Her Component Plug-in has a version number of 10.1.6. Both 11.3.5 and 11.5.0 are supposed to be combo updaters but running either produces an error message to the effect that the updater can't find a version of Office 2004 to update. On Microsoft's website I haven't been able to find anything earlier than 11.3.5, say 11.3.0 or 10.som...

Automation object in office template
I’m not sure which area to post this in. Anyway, I’m trying to use an Access 2007 template (nutrition) I found on MicroSoft’s site, but in 2003. I downloaded it on a co-workers computer, saved it for 2003 and opened it on my computer. Right off the bat I get a “The object doesn’t contain the Automation object ‘IsTrusted’” message. I have no idea what this means and how can I fix it or get rid of it. Any ideas? Thank you! If the database format is accdb, you will have to cobvert it to an mdb using Access 2007, before you can use it in Access 2003. The accdb format is not b...

Office 2007 frustration
Hi, I'm sure this has probably come up before, but I could use some advice. I recently got a laptop with office 2007 (at my home desktop and at work I use excel 2003), and trying to use excel with the dreaded ribbon is driving me crazy. I am very comfortable with keyboard shortcuts in 2003 (I have accessibility issues that make it especially important), but 2007 seems ridiculously more complicated. Can anyone suggest any help sites or reference books that would make 2007 a bit more friendly? TIA Jim You really will get to like it Tyr this transition help http://www.microsoft.c...

smtp send outside
hi i have an exchange 2003 server. i have a domain inside a domain like: company.local and company.com but some users dont use the intranet, they try to join from outside, so there are inside users, and outside users: inside@company.com and outside@company.com the outside users download email from another server (linux one), the inside users mail forwardit to the HQ (to the exchange server) but, from inside, they cant send mail to outside because there is no user for it how can i solve this problem? (in sbs i know the solution but here it is doesnt working) thx mate ...

WDS not returning Office 2007 emails on Windows XP
I Installed Office 2007 Pro Plus (RTM) on Windows XP I installed WDS 3(RTM) as advised. Searching Outlook items worked for a while, then stopped. After rebooting, it worked for a while and then stopped. It has not worked since. I have tried to rebuild indexes, etc. It does find my Outlook Express newsgroup postings from my OE sent items folder. Could it be that it can only parse on Mail application, and is choosing OE instead of Outlook 2007?? -- -- Steven http://www.glimasoutheast.org My "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Search\Data\Applicati...

Office 2004, MDI files?
When I installed Microsoft Office 2003 in Windows XP, it installed the "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" printer driver. I can print to this printer to create documents in the Microsoft Document Imaging Format (*.MDI). In Windows this file format is only readable through the Microsoft Office Document Imaging program installed with Microsoft Office 2003. Will the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac OS X version install the "Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" printer driver like the Windows version? Will the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac OS X version be able ...

office 2010 beta programs very slow to startup
Office 2010 beta Word and Excel spend ages saying they are downloading before they will start up. Office 2003 loads in about a quarter the time. The Office 2007 apps load almost instantly for me. The Splash screen should indicate what is slowing the process. As they start, do you see something such as "Loading <some file name> add-in" in the Splash screen? If so, that's what's causing the delay. Also, for future Office 2010 questions you may want to post in the applicable newsgroup found here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/of...

Out of Office
Does Windows Mail have an "out of office" feature like Outlook? No. You can create one but...... If you do this, you will have to leave your computer on 24/7, be connected to the Internet, and have WinMail open. If you want do this anyway, the link below will explain how to do it. One thing I would suggest is that where it says to create a rule and check For All Messages, you change it and make the rule for people in your address book only. Otherwise you will be replying to Spam as well and could end up in an endless loop of bounces. Your ISP may offer this servic...

Too many unwanted blank documents in Office applications
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Word, Excel, and Powerpoint all open with new blank documents. I typically close these, open existing documents for revision, and close the revised documents. The problem is that when I move to another application and then come back to an Office application, the application opens still another new blank document when I want to open another existing document. I have to close these unwanted blank documents many times a day. I can not find a way in Word/Excel/Powerpoint to stop the applications from creating these blank doc...

NT4 SUPPORT OF MS OFFICE 2003
hi, please give the list of operating systems supported by microsoft office 2003 is it support office 2003 in NT 4 ? PLEASE HELP BY ANIL After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from ANIL <anilkumar@asianetindia.com>... > please give the list of operating systems supported by > microsoft office 2003 Microsoft Windows 2000 SP3 and later Microsoft Windows XP Gold and later > is it support office 2003 in NT 4 ? It is not supported and will not work. I suggest upgrading to Windows XP (or 2000 at least) ASAP -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publ...

MS Office
I'm having problems with MS Office including Outlook. The user is on a Win 2k machine using MS Office 2000. Whenever the machine tries to open word, excel, etc etc a 'Windows Installer' box appears and it is trying to find the installation CD? This keeps appearing over and over again, I have tried to put the CD in the drive. I've tried to reinstall the software but nothing changes. Please help Thank you ...

Office: mac missing box with CD key
I purchased Office:mac a few years ago but since then the box has been lost. I have the original cd, and the product key. When I try to open the software after installation it requests the CD key and no number I enter works. Is there anything I can do to obtain my CD key and use it now? If you have the CD & the Product Key is the the one that came with it you should be able to install. If you're having a problem simply obtaining a new key will most likely not resolve the issue. There must be something more at play, but to determine what you'll need to supply much more specific ...

OWA available to outside world
Hi, I have a local network with a 169.168 private IP addresses, and I would like to make the OWA available to my users outside of the network. My network consists of a Sonicwall TZ170 with access to the outside world. Thank You Create a public DNS record Point this to an IP on your firewall NAT this to your OWA site If you secure OWA with an ssl cert then just have port 443 open If you're just using HTTP then port 80 Oliver On Feb 20, 6:54 am, "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzez...@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote: > Create a public DNS record > Point this to an IP on your ...

Transfer Microsoft Office to a new Computer
I am buying a new laptop my last one is almost defunct. Can I transfer my Windows Office to my new computer or do I have to purchase new software. If you purchased your copy of Office separate from your computer, yes. If not, no. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Davie in Connecticut" <Davie in Connecticut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80686D73-AC2C-4754-A3A5-5CFC24392212@microsoft.com... >I am buying a new laptop my last one is almost defunct. Can I transfer m...

Motorola Q service outside of firewall
Alas, I need to open firewall ports to accomodate a Motorola Q phone that will not sync with a USB cable. What ports would need to be opened in this case? Thanks Harry "Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to killing you with - Homer Simpson If you're using Exchange ActiveSync all it needs is SSL (TCP 443), which you may already have opened for OWA. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "har...

XP Office outlook personal folders
Through some technical glitch, i lost all my personal folders months ago - all emails, contacts etc. After some fruitless weeks of revovery efforts, i simply started all over. now, the original set of personal folders, all of them, have reappeared and are fully accessible. i need to know how to merge all the email folders, contacts, etc, but since XP office does not appear to contemplate this possibility, i am unable to find hints on how to merge. Any ideas?? Thanks. ...

Out of Office Assistant #5
It was suggested that I post my question here, my appologies if it looks like a cross post. My users make use of the Out of Office Assistant consistently. Lately we have noticed it will only send out of office notices internally and not externally outside of our network. Going through our change-log for the Exchange server, all that has changed in the past few months is some CU's and a Relay rule allowing our Internal IIS server to relay messages through our Exchange server. How can I get the Out of Office Assistant to send to all email, internal and external to our network? thanks i...

Does anyone reccommend CRM for Real Estate offices using Exchange.
I'm looking for advice on wether or not this will work with Exchange Server. I have Business Contact Manager but it does not. CRM does work with Exchange. in fact, Exchange is the only way to send/receive email with the rpoduct. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:19:03 -0800, "Art Luciano" <ArtLuciano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I'm looking for advice on wether or not this will work with Exchange Server. I have Business Contact Manager but it does not. Ar...

Filtering text Criteria - Win XP
I have a database that lists checks by date in numerical sequence. Some of the checks are voided. Voided checks are listed with the letter "v" in front of the number. When attempting to filter the database to copy to another location the "v" checks show up in the filtered output. I tried using a formula to filter out any checks that start with a "v". For example, in the criteria range I inserted the formula =+AB8>=54119. The formula shows checks that start with the letter v return as true? Why? Shouldn't a letter be viewed as text? To make matters w...

how do i set up office on a second pc. it's a download
Hi does anyone know how i can install Office onto my laptop. I downloaded the original , so don't have a cd. Not sure where to find my product key. I downloaded a free trial onto the laptop, it expires today with my assignment on it. Help. I take it this is a full retail version on your other PC? In that case Belarc Advisor (a free download) will reveal the product key on that PC. Assuming that the EULA allows use of this version on another PC you will probably have to activate it by telephone. If it is another trial version, then the key will be irrelevant - you only get ...

I am not able to find product key for ms office 2007 trail versio
I am not able to find product key for ms office 2007 trail version where did you get the installation from? Manesh Joseph wrote: > I am not able to find product key for ms office 2007 trail version ...

Office 2003 reinstallation
I recently completed construction of a new computer and am using Windows 7. I reinstalled Office 2003. All programs work fine except that I am requested to accept the "Microsoft end user license agreement" each time the programs start. Under Help, the software confirms that it has been activated. Any suggestions to elimate this annoying problem? Thanks Marc Sullivan sullco@nc.rr.com See and implement the following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884202 -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not...

Office 2008 Speed/Issues: Post SP1
We've had SP1 for a bit now, and I was wondering how it's treating everyone. For me, all the apps seem much more stable once they are up and running, but getting them there (i.e., launching them) still seems to take longer than it should: Excel is the fastest, Word is the slowest, with PowerPoint in the middle (don't use Entourage). Relaunching seems to take less time than initial launch, but the speed at which relaunch happens seems to vary greatly for no reason (but faster than pre-SP1). Word (my mainstay) seems to appear on the screen faster than it did, but there is still a la...

Can not open .xls with office 2007
Anytime I receive a .xls file I have to have somone convert it to .xlsx before I can open it. Very odd. Anyone????? Quite odd. Excel 2007 should open files from 2003 and earlier. What exactly occurs when you try to open an *.xls file? Error message or ??? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 13 May 2010 16:24:01 -0700, jfaletra <jfaletra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Anytime I receive a .xls file I have to have somone convert it to .xlsx >before I can open it. > >Very odd. > >Anyone????? ...

Works version 7.0 to Office 2007
Hi, I'd like to upgrade my works (version 7) and would like Office 2007. Am I allowed and able to upgrade from my works to office 2007? Thanks "mikeymike" <mikeymike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:634B0E12-BD82-4743-A384-5C14E023F8AC@microsoft.com... > Hi, I'd like to upgrade my works (version 7) and would like Office 2007. > Am I > allowed and able to upgrade from my works to office 2007? > > Thanks Works 7 is a valid upgrade qualifying product. See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101754511033.aspx for ...