most visited sites on new tab

Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
redeeming features for IE.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=8dfd6e30-22a8-4315-85b3-c12077d04a13&dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

"Laurel_E" <LaurelE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
> Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
> redeeming features for IE.

It never existed as part of IE. This was something Google Toolbar added, but
in the most recent Google have now removed this. You could find an older
version of Google Toolbar that still has it and turn off updates, but that
leaves you without any fixes for bugs.

--
Dan

0
Dan
5/25/2010 12:30:54 PM
Complain to Google about it.  See
http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=115561

Laurel_E wrote:
> Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
> Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
> redeeming features for IE.

0
PA
5/25/2010 7:20:25 PM
Complain to Google I been working on my with XP for 4 day
Because of Google Update engine!
for Google is f-ing with the Com causing the IP on the network  Connection
not to get its DNS ... from Comcast Saver so it can update for the IP on the
network Connection >>
Have to Start by Hand network Connection that getting old LOOL!

Need Info in how to uninstall Google Update For I was unable to fine a
uninstaller for it on PC!

PA Bear I will miss you when  microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
Close!

> Complain to Google about it.  See
> http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=115561
>
> Laurel_E wrote:
>> Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
>> Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
>> redeeming features for IE.

0
Hot
5/26/2010 2:33:21 AM

It is MacAfee making the Dcom Error PA Bear
MacAfee and  Google dam Dogs!

"Hot-text" <hot-text@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Complain to Google I been working on my with XP for 4 day
> Because of Google Update engine!
> for Google is f-ing with the Com causing the IP on the network  Connection
> not to get its DNS ... from Comcast Saver so it can update for the IP on
> the network Connection >>
> Have to Start by Hand network Connection that getting old LOOL!
>
> Need Info in how to uninstall Google Update For I was unable to fine a
> uninstaller for it on PC!
>
> PA Bear I will miss you when  microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
> Close!

>> Complain to Google about it.  See
>> http://www.google.com/support/toolbar/bin/answer.py?answer=115561
>>
>> Laurel_E wrote:
>>> Please put back the option to have most visited sites listed on new tab.
>>> Maybe I'm the only one who really liked it but it was one of the few
>>> redeeming features for IE.

0
Hot

site protect
I have an exchange server that pings the domain's public ip address every so often. The dsl modem has a dynamic ip address. The domain is hosted by site protect that does dynamic dns. The pings let site protect know what the new public ip address is. How do I get the ping enabled back on the new server? ...

Is there a way to write a memory leak detector supporting new(nothrow)?
Is there a way to write a memory leak detector supporting new(nothrow)? For example, #include <My_Debug_New.h> using namespace std; int main() { int* p1 = new int; int* p2 = new(nothrow) int; // note this!!! } Ideally, after running it in debug mode, owing to p1 and p2 are not deleted, the output window of the IDE should report memory leaks with source file names and actual line numbers. Provided that the whole program doesn't use new(nothrow), I can implement a memory leak detector as follows: #if _DEBUG void* operator new(size_t size, char* srcFileName, int nLineNum)...

How to know if a brand new transaction has been saved
Hello to all, When a user opens a screen, for example Payables Transaction Entry, a new Voucher Number is displayed on the form but, since the user hasn't typed anything else on the screen, the changed() function returns false. What I need is the following: a) When the form opens, run the forche changes method, how do I do that? b) If the user selects an existing transaction, run the clear changes method, how do I do that? -- Best regards, Sergio Romero Exactly what are you trying to do? Normally, you can check the 'Display Existing Record' field to see if the transaction...

New Error every day
Windows XP Pro Sp3 Login to a Windows 2003 R2 Standard DC Server Have two DC servers I get this error everyday at 8:00 AM only once a day Event Type: Error Event Source: NETLOGON Event Category: None Event ID: 5719 Date: 12/23/2009 Time: 8:15:48 AM User: N/A Computer: TGKW001 Description: No Domain Controller is available for domain OUR due to the following: There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon request. .. Make sure that the computer is connected to the network and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your domain administ...

Tabs disappear on tab contgrol
When I am on tab 1 and it is longer than one display screen, when I change to tab to, the tabs do not appear on the form until I scroll up. How do I tell Access to always show tabs? Sounds like the first control on Tab Page2 is located so low, that when it gets the focus, the Page2 tab can no longer display. Check your Tab Order on Tab Page2, and try placing that TabIncex = 0 control up higher on the Tab Page. Note: You'll have other problems if your tab control is wider, or longer, than your screen resolution can display on one screen. This is similar to hav...

VISIT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.amardesic.blogspot.com ...

Create a new form as needed
I have a database I created to track contact with bariatric patients who had the surgery done at our hospital. One of the forms I created allows the nurse to fill in answers to questions when they call the patient post-op. Originally there was only one contact so the form worked well. Now the staff would like to use the same form howerver make it capapble to be used over and over again to show many contacts for the patient without loosing the original data. My first thought was to create a giant form with 7 copies of the same form all in a row so they could fill in for seven co...

Visible tab threw drop down selection
Hello, I want to have a main tab that I would select an employees name from a drop down list "The employee name would be the name of a tab" Then it would make the tab visible then I would have a button to close or make it visible = false again and only show the main screen where I need to select an employee. How would I acomplish this? Thanks! One way to accomplish this is in three steps: 1. Create a validation list of employees using Data->Valication... Under "Allow" select "List" and select the range of your employee names 2. Paste the followin...

new sheet the cell doesn't let me type words & numbers
It was working before, now Excel dosen't let me type any words & numbers in the cell. The funtion manues are light color. Please help me. My computer version is home xp 2002 Cynthia Nip Is the worksheet protected? Tools|protection|unprotect sheet (you may need a password) excel general question wrote: > > It was working before, now Excel dosen't let me type any words & numbers in > the cell. The funtion manues are light color. Please help me. > My computer version is home xp 2002 > > Cynthia Nip -- Dave Peterson ...

Support site updated
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;mny ...

New UK version of Money?
From what I can gather, it looks like there will not be a new version of Money for the UK. Firstly, is this the case? Secondly, which version should I purchase? Running Vista Home Premium. Thanks, -- Dobbo Correct there is no news of a new UK version. Which version you buy depends on if you are already a UK Money user. If so you are stuck with M2005 as only a UK version can read a UK file. If you are new to Money then you could use a US version - latest is Money+ (aka M2008) - a) if you can put up with Check and 401K and other aspects of the US Fiscal system and b) if you can get s...

New mail envelope missing from tray
Somehow, I managed to change a setting (this I know- not guessing) that permanently has removed my notifications of new email from the tray, instead of removing it just once. So... how do I restore this? I don't know what I was thinking, but I can't get it to return. Thanks Tools->Options->Email options->Advanced email options. Is there a check mark missing from show envelopes in the notification tray? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to m...

Macro for DocumentStatistics: Contents of MsgBox in a new document
Dear Experts: I would like to paste the contents of the MsgBox into a new Document with the following heading: The document statistics for the current document <document name on which the macro was run> is as follows: (This heading should be wdStyleNormal and bold formatted). Each statisical data should be on its own paragraph (wdStyleNormal), not bold. Help is much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance. Regards, Andreas Public Sub DocumentStatistics() Dim rngReplace As Word.Range Dim rngFound As Word.Range Dim lngCharacters As Long Dim lngCharactersWithSp...

History tab
Hi, I am looking at ways to improve the current features regarding how completed activities are displayed under the history tab. Under the history tab I want the associated date to be displayed when the activity was completed. Does anyone know of an add on product that could enable this? Best regards Lee c360 have a product that does something very similar- see www.c360.com "Lee" <l.hargrave@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:394322d8.0408090545.5f705866@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I am looking at ways to improve the current features regarding how > comp...

How to open xl and create a new document based on a template
does anyone know if there is an xl equiv to the word macro "Documents.Add Template etc, to open a new xls from an xlt - I want to be able to open and save new xls's without changing the template.. Take a look at "Add Method (Workbooks Collection)" in the helpfile. You'll see that you can specify the template name to be used to create new workbooks i.e. Workbooks.Add(Template:= "C:\template.xlt") "Colin Wilson" wrote: > does anyone know if there is an xl equiv to the word macro "Documents.Add > Template etc, to open a new xls fro...

New install
Someone in my area has called me and asked for help. He had a hard drive crash so he put in a new drive and reinstalled Media Center Edition. He accesses the internet through DSL and a router. Another computer is also plugged into the router and is working fine. On this computer, he has no internet access. Under the "status" tab it says "connected" but under the support tab the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway lines are all empty. If he unplugs the ethernet cable, nothing changes. It still says it is connected. Also, the icon in the tray that should appear...

New Spammer Trick?
Here is a problem posted by a colleague who uses Outlook 2000: "I received spam, which I then deleted. As soon as I deleted them, e-mails appeared in my Outbox informing someone that I had deleted the spam unread. "These were not bounce-back e-mails that I received in my Inbox because someone else received spam with my e-mail forged in the header. These were e-mails that were about to be sent from my Outbox when I caught them. "I do not preview e-mails to avoid web bots. This is something else. A spammer has figured out a way to cause Outlook to generate a return receipt (...

limit on new database query?
Hi I am trying to create an olap cube to export to another product, however when I use the new database query to bring the data into excel (from another excel table) I only get 1440 rows. Is there any reason or way to change this limitation? Thanks Doug ...

Exception handling for new
Hello, I was wondering what is the usual practice for exception handling with the new operator. For example..., <code> int *p; try { p = new int[10]; } catch (EMemoryException *emex) { delete [] p; p = NULL; emex->Delete; } </code> Would this piece of code work with all sorts of memory allocation errors and ensure a safe way of using the dynamically allocated memory? -- TIA Adeel No. It will probably fail in some fairly fascinating ways. Fortunately, in the debug version, if new throws a CMemoryException it will crash nicely trying to delete t...

New to Money, need help with some basics
I just purchased Money 2006 and have a some questions that I couldn't get answered through Help. I would like to be able to enter checks, debits and ATMs as they occur. It typically takes my bank about 2-3 days to clear the transaction before it could be automatically updated in Money, assuming the person I write the check to deposits it immediately. Essentially, I'd like Money to take the place of my checkbook register. Is there a way to enter everyday transactions manually? My other issue is how does Money know how to classify the transactions it downloads from my bank? ...

bitblt in a new cdc
Hi, its not a hard question im sure, but i have very little experience working with graphics other than directx.. so its probably better to ask you guys. So what im doing right now (and it isnt working) looks something like: CDC dcTemp; dcTemp.CreateCompatibleDC(dcMySystemDC); dcTemp.BitBlt(from an image); dcMySystemDC.BitBlt(from dcTemp); // just doing this to test if it was copied to dcTemp Nothing ever gets copied to my window. This works no problem if i copy it straight to dcMySystemDC, but i need to do some operations that i don't want the user to see. Any suggestions? Do you g...

- Can I migrate my rules/accounts to a new Outlook?
I'm upgrading my computer. I'm re-installing everything, and would like to move only my rules and accounts to the new Outlook. Not the contacts, not the emails themselves.. just the rules and various POP3 accounts/psws. Is there a way for me to do this other than manually? I am using OfficeXP on XP SP2. Jon Yeager <nospam@please.com> wrote: > I'm upgrading my computer. I'm re-installing everything, and would > like to move only my rules and accounts to the new Outlook. > > Not the contacts, not the emails themselves.. just the rules and > various PO...

exporting/importing Outlook from old PC to new PC
I've exported my Outlook to a cd-rom (from my old PC with Windows 98 & Outlook 2000). I'm importing it into my new PC (Windows XP & Outlook 2003). I get the following error messsage "File access denied. You do not have permission required to access the file F:\outlook backup.pst". What step am I missing? ...

New Skins in Outlook 2003
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 in combination with Windows XP Professional SP1. I was wondering if outlook 2003 supports new skins, or interfaces like the one Entourage 2004 uses. For me the interface (or skin) of Entourage is more clear and user-friendly. Is there a way of importing this interface (or skin) in outlook 2003? Regards Rashid Rashid <info@rashid-s.nl> wrote: > I'm using Outlook 2003 in combination with Windows XP > Professional SP1. I was wondering if outlook 2003 > supports new skins, or interfaces like the one Entourage > 2004 uses. For me the ...

Hyperlink to open new window?
I've created a simple Excel file that I use as a project menu. Each cell in the first column contains the name of a project and a hyperlink to the file containing that project. This works great for opening non-Excel project files. But when I click on a cell hyperlinked to an Excel project file, Excel closes my "Project Menu" file and opens the new project file in the same window where the project menu had been displayed. This is a bummer because most of my project files are Excel files. Then, the next time I need to access my project menu, I have to first manually reopen the...