IE7 won't change the opacity of <tbody>

Hi everybody --

This problem is with IE7 (haven't tried with IE6 or IE8) and the
problem page is:

  http://www.sellmycalls.com/no-fade.html

There is the table <table id="main" .. > at line 579 of the source. In
that table, there is <tbody id="tbody1"> at line 806.

I can change the opacity of the table just fine in IE7. And I can
change the opacity of both the <table> and the <tbody> in FF3.5 and
Safari.

But in IE7 I cannot change the opacity of the <tbody>, which I need to
do. The JavaScript function submit( ) that does the opacity change is
at line 368 of the source.

What am I doing wrong that I can't change the opacity of the <tbody>
in IE7?

Thanks, everyone.

-- ben

0
lcplben

my column headers has changed to numeric from alphabetcal order #2
I have come across strange problem ..my column names has chnaged to numeric from alphabet and now none of my formulaes work as all the cell names show up as R1C1 , R1C2 and so on... Anyone knows what have i messed up ??? Hi Annie, Try: Tools | Options | General Tab | Uncheck R1C1 reference style. --- Regards, Norman "Annie" <Annie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FE6319D-59BD-4BEE-9C77-B8B97AC78CEF@microsoft.com... >I have come across strange problem ..my column names has chnaged to numeric > from alphabet and now none of my formulaes work ...

User married-name change
I've read the posts from others but have not seen the complete answer. I have Exchange 2003 in Windows2003 AD environment. Is there a best practice for changing everything over when a user gets married. I changed everything in AD, added the the new email address to her profile setting it as primary. In Exchange System Manager, her mailbox still shows as her old name and emails she sends still show as old name. Any way to change this? Regards, -Karl One of the things that has come up before is that the rename should occur via right click on the user account in ADUC and then choose...

USB mass storage device asynchronous file change notification
Hello, A challenge: I have a (RAM) disk, which is exposed as a USB mass storage device. Therefore, the desktop computer accesses my disk as a SCSI block device. Also, I mounted the same disk using the FATFS and I can see files under WinCE, which have been just copied over USB from the desktop. So far, so good. Now: if I create a file under WinCE, the desktop computer does not notice and I can wait forever. When I unplug and plug-in the USB again, I can see the file created before under WinCE. Is there a sort of SCSI asynchronous file change notification? If so, is there any exam...

Change Folder Colors
How do I change the Organized folder colors from the standard Manilia The folder icons can't be changed. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...

IE7 on XP Not Functioning
I just updated my XP with every update under the sun. I also removed norton with a removal tool. I updated to IE7 and cannot get anything at all to load. It opens, the diagnostic tool says there is no connection issue, but it won't work. I did disable add ons and did a reset and they didn't help. What next? I do not want to go to IE8 and IE6 has no tabs, which I love. Help! [Crosspost to IE General newsgroup] Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Did the recentl...

Looking to change pivot table orientation
I'm using Excel 2007 and have a pivot table with many values and no row labels. This is making the pivot table very wide - like 15 columns and I'm wondering if there's a way to switch the orientation so that it would be 2 columns and 15 rows instead of 2 rows and 15 columns. Just move the fields around in the field list "eggman2001" <sodani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4e21a055-eace-433c-b38f-73a93eb2566e@d34g2000vbl.googlegroups.com... > I'm using Excel 2007 and have a pivot table with many values and no > row labels. This is making the ...

mass change of numbers to alphabetic
I have a large spreadhseet with three groupings of numbers 1. less then 0 (this can be anything from -1 and below) 2. greater then 0 (this can be anything from 1 and above) 3. zero I need to change items that are: 1.less then 0 to a Y, 2. greater then 0 to an N; and 3. 0 to NA. I would really appreciate if someone could let me know how this can be done. Regards, Jeff try this Sub changenums() For Each c In Selection If c < 0 Then c.Value = "Y" ElseIf c > 0 Then c.Value = "N" Else c.Value = "NA" End If Next End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Softwa...

How can you change an Access datasheet column header height or wra
If you have a column in an Access datasheet where the name is larger than the data, it would be nice to be able to make the column header wrap or be able to resize the datasheet header row to display more than one line. "Bitsmith" <Bitsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > If you have a column in an Access datasheet where the name is larger than > the > data, it would be nice to be able to make the column header wrap or be > able > to resize the datasheet header row to display more than one line. You don't have nearly the formatting capabilities in d...

CBM should let me change account code for AP & AR when recording.
On recording payments/ receipts using Cashbook Management batches, it is impossible to change the distribution accounts of the Creditor/ Vendor. Our clients have Five (5) divisions and it is company policy to keep Creditor/ Vendor details seperately for each of the divisions. We have Three (3) segments in our account format with the first segment representing Divisions. We want to be able to change divisions for the related payments to Creditors/ Vendors. We would like you to include this in the feature. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micro...

Numbers are changed in Excel?
I created a spread sheet of some stuff. I entered some serial and account numbers. For some reason that everyone but me probably knows the numbers are changed by Excel by inserting a ., a + sign, etc. hat are not as I typed. What's going on here? Thanks. I would say it's some formatting (either default or pre-existing) in those cells. Try giving all those cells the "Text" format. Then Excel won't add decimal places or signs. I -think- Excel won't let you do math with those values (unless you convert them first), but you probably don't need to add or subtra...

Borders and page numbering changes in 2007
Hi Everyone, Quick question. In previous versions of excel i use to be able to select multiple rows and then click the bottom border button and all the selected rows would then have bottom borders. However when i now do this in 2007 only the last row i have higlighted gets the boarder. Have they taken this funtionality away or is there another way to do it? Second quick question. I have an excel document with multiple pages that i want to have the page number displayed at the top of. However when i click header and footer and click the page number button and then go back to normal...

Accept all changes by one editor?
I have a word document with changes from different users. I would like to accept all of the changes from one person, and review the rest individually. Any ideas on how to accomplish this in Word 2007? Thanks! Run a macro containing the following code: Dim i As Long With ActiveDocument For i = .Revisions.Count To 1 Step -1 If .Revisions(i).Author = "Joe Blogs" Then .Revisions(i).Accept End If Next i End With -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consul...

How do I change Excel format to pdf format?
How do I change Excel format to pdf format? See this post in Google from a couple of days ago for some ideas http://tinyurl.com/4xhtn -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "William Haskovec" <William Haskovec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C33520CB-289A-4B7E-90E3-C4C9741B62E7@microsoft.com... > How do I change Excel format to pdf format? ...

Can I change appearance of Microsoft Outlook?
I am using Microsoft Office 2007 and is there a way to change the appearance of Outlook when you open it, i.e. change color of borders, change theme, download themes etc.? It seems the only color available is light blue. Also when I open an e-mail with pictures there is always red "X's" where photos should be. Is there a setting where I can allow images to appear within e-mail messages? which OS? black is also an option. From word, click on the office orb (formerly the File menu) and select word options. change the color scheme for office apps from the popular tab. d...

How do you change the column names,in Excel?
I am making a chart and I need to change the column names in Excel. I use to know how, but seem to have fogotten. Does anyone know how?? Thank you, Angel :0) If you mean the grey buttons (A, B, C...) at the top of the worksheet, they can be changed to numbers (1, 2, 3...), but you can't create your own column headings. Instead, you can add your headings to the first row in the worksheet. Then, select row 2, and choose Window>Freeze Panes The heading row will stay locked in place as you scroll down the worksheet. flutterfly wrote: > I am making a chart and I need to change the ...

Outlook 2000, 2002 (XP) & 2003: Font sizes change after sending email
Hi all, There has been several posts regarding this issue and so far I can't find any with a solution. We are having the same issue with Outlook 2002 (XP) and 2003 where after sending a HTML email, certain words or sentences increase in size. We logged a call with Microsoft and after testing over a 1 year period they have finally acknowledged that there is a fault. Below is the response from Microsoft: This issue is a bug that is identified to be being caused by compliance issues in Internet Explorer (and not an Outlook issue). Symptom: ========= This issue has been reported using diff...

Could NOT change mail address after windows server 2003 sp1
Exchange Server 20003 SP1 on Server 2003 Enterprise After upgrade to Win Server 2003 SP1 only users who are members of Local Administrators Group (in Exchange 2003 server) can change an email address. They can create new mail enabled users (with default addresses) The error message is An Exchange Server could not be found in the domain Check if the Microsoft System Attendant service is running on the Exchange Server ID no: c10308a2 Microsoft Active Directory - Exchange Extension What errors do you see in the event logs (specifically the application log and system log). That sounds rea...

tracking changes #3
how do I change tracking options in Excel (i.e. change from highlighting to strikethrough)? ...

change footer in workbook w/o changing on each wksht?
I have reports that I generate which range from 6 to 30 worksheets for 52 partners monthly. I need to know how to change the footer in the entire workbook without having to change it on each individual worksheet. Is this possible? Click on the first worksheet tab and ctrl-click on subsequent. This groups the worksheets. Now change the footer to that common footer. Then rightclick on one of the grouped worksheet tabs select "Ungroup Sheets". But be careful. Any change you make to any of these grouped sheets will be made to all the sheets in the group. (Excel tries to remin...

Changing posting date
I would like to know if there is a way to change the posting date after a batch has already been posted. We are in the middle of close and a batch was posted to May that should have posted to April. It would be easier to change the date than to accrue the invoices. Thanks for your help. Doreen dsandberg@ungerglobal.com No, unfortunately, there is no way to change a posted transaction's posting date. Your only options are to void/enter a new transaction and enter reversing/correcting entries in GL. The first option is the best because it updates the subledger and GL. -- Charl...

Contact telephone number format keeps changing to a format I don't want
I want my telephone numbers in this format: +II-AA-NNN-NNNN where II is the international country code, AA is the area code and NNN-NNNN is the telephone number. When I edit a contact number it changes my format from +II-AA-NNN-NNNN to +II (AA) NNN-NNNN No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the parenthesis and the "-" symbol gets deleted around the area code number. Ideas on how to keep it the way I like it? Masking of phone numbers is hard coded. You can't configure it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "��" <news@kidsnews.au.org> wrote in messag...

Excel 2007 changes links in cells
Hello guys, when I enter link to TXT file in the cell (e.g. D:\aa\ss\ko-hs-048-332-09\11ss.txt), for some reason it changes to C:\Users\Eddie\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\ko-hs-048-332-09\11ss.txt after some time. It seems to me it's something like Temporary Internet Files in IE... Any ideas how to keep the original link assuming that I haven't changed the location of the file? Thanks, Milan -- Milan Bortel MCP, MCAS, MCTS GOPAS Computer Training Center Brno, Czech Republic Saved from a previous post: A few people have said that this has stopped a s...

Changing views in a CSplitterWnd
Hi, I have a CSplitterWnd in a multiple document. I need to be able to changes views of type CScrollView in one of the panes in a static splitterbar. Is it possible to change them without destroying and creating them every time? I found some examples, but it seems they work only for FormViews. Thanks, Behzad Why not hide the previous view and (create) show the new one. If I was doing it I would create the intial one, and when I would need to display a new one, hide the old view, I would check to see if I have created one of the new ones yet, if not create the new view, if so simply sho...

cell format changing when when using search and replace. #2
I have a macro that places a large number of pictures on a spreadsheet. I would like the pictures to show as "placeholders" to speed up viewing/editing. The only problem is that this feature (under Tools/Options/View) does not work. All the images are being display normally. I have tried this in Excel 2000/2003/XP with the same result. This feature works great in MS Word. Please help. To see what I'm talking about. Go to Tools/Options/View and check the "Show Placeholders" option. Now insert a picture or clipart. The image will be displayed normally instead of just a b...

GLOBAL Change of "Show this address list first" Field in Outlook
Hello, all. Bit of an issue. I'd like to default 1200 users to have their "Show this address list first" field in Outlook (2002, if important) to Recipients instead of the Global Address List. Easy to do on an individual basis (from Oulook, open Address Book, Tools, Options, change "Show this address list first", Apply/OK). Not sure about a global change through a login script. I've narrowed down approximately the right reg key (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\ProfileName\13dbb0c8aa0...