Help with reports

hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generated,
the report goes well and shows no problem, but when I select the option to
export, export and press this button disables me, and so do all the buttons I
can display reports collaborate. many thanks

A report you generated how? With what?

"CRISTIAN ANDRES OSORIO GONZALEZ"
<CRISTIANANDRESOSORIOGONZALEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generated,
> the report goes well and shows no problem, but when I select the option to
> export, export and press this button disables me, and so do all the
> buttons I
> can display reports collaborate. many thanks

0
David
1/8/2010 1:53:24 PM
CRISTIANANDRESOSORIOGONZALEZ wrote:

> hello friends this forum. I have a problem with a report that I generated,
> the report goes well and shows no problem, but when I select the option to
> export, export and press this button disables me, and so do all the buttons I
> can display reports collaborate. many thanks

The only import/export function within Internet Explorer is to import/export
its own settings.  That has nothing to do with a report.  You don't import
web pages into IE.  You load them into IE.  You don't export web pages from
IE.  You can save the rendered version of them.

So what are you REALLY doing or trying to do?

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it.  You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post.  Also remember that no one here is
looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing.  If you don't
well explain your situation by providing the details that you already know,
don't expect others to know what is your situation.  Explain YOUR computing
environment and just what actions you take to reproduce the problem.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them.  If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go on
(no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually move on
to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
  http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
  http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface, like Microsoft's Communities or
Google Groups or a forum-to-Usenet proxy, those are gateways to Usenet.
Despite the appearance of a forum, you are participating in a newsgroup
(Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
  http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
  http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
  like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
0
VanguardLH

Gift certificate issues. Please help!!
We give out gifcertificates with amounts varying between $25 and $100. When someone comes in and hands us the GC, lets say it is $100.00 and they get merch for a total of $110.00 How do you tender this so the GC shows up as zero? What is happening now, is that when tendering $50.00 cash (for the overage) and the $100.00 GC it is giving the GC a credit for $40.00 The computer seems to think that the whole $50.00 is towards the total purchase price and leaves a balance on the GC.... Any ideas how to change this? Also, is there a way of entering in a couple of different GC's? E.g. w...

Need Printer Help!!!
We have two pos up front sharing one full page printer. I am trying to set up a Epson tmu200d 40 column receipt printer on pos #2 and using windows drivers. I keep getting an error saying that the epson printer is not defined and that all receipts will print to the default fullpage printer. How do I get RMS to see the epson printer? I have also tried setting the epson as the default on Pos #2 but it prints all receipts to the epson printer even if printer 1 or 2 is chosen. Also, if the epson tmu200d is not very compatible, can someone recommend a 40 column receipt printer that works ...

Check Database Error (HELP!!!!)
I am trying to process a stocktake, I get to the calculate screen, press commit and it keeps coming up with timeout error (after only 5-6 mins) and quitting out of Store operations manager, so I tried reindexing it, and that completed fine and backed up database which also completed fine so then I then did Store operations admin check database facility and I got the following error Error -2147212540: Table error: Object ID 453576654, index ID 1, partition ID 72057594041925632, alloc unit ID 71805844660813824 (type LOB data). The off-row data node at page (1:2840), slot 18, text ID 23597...

CRM 3.0 Hide reports option for user
I have a very limited user (not restricted access as they have to be able to modify data) I've turned off access in security roles to all but what they need but their CRM access still shows reports and a list of all the reports. They can't run the reports but I'd prefer the option not to be there at all. Is that possible? You can change this in the sitemap.config file. Either remove the report node alltogether or add a privilege subnode (<Privilege Entity="activitypointer" Privilege="Read" />) with an entity to which the specified user has no acces...

XML help
Here is my Test.xml file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration> <appSettings> <addkey="InstanceName" value="Server1" /> <addkey="UserID" value="sa" /> <addkey="Password" value="testing" /> </appSettings> </configuration> Dim hReader As XmlTextReader = New XmlTextReader(".\Test.xml") First scenario: What I want is to pull the values out and print them to a msgbox. Server1 sa testing Second scenario: Given a name I want to retur...

Need help with reg hrs and overtime totals please
I have a timesheet that I wished I could figure out the regular time and the overtime on. The sequence in which order I write makes no difference, I mean if lunch has to be at the end, it doesn't matter. Here is the way I have it now. Row 2 is the date, and column B=Time in 09:00, C=Time out 05:30, D=1/2 lunch (don't know how to write it, sometimes it is 1 hr lunch), E=Time in 12:30 (or 01:00), F=Time out, G=Total Regular hrs, H=Overtime. The overtime is figured if the time is over 8 hrs. If one of you wonderful readers could help me with this, I would really really appreciate ...

ComboBox Issue
Hi, I wanted to add a tool tip to a ComboBox within a dialog box. I created the CComboBox object from a dialog template. I added the tooltip code within the parent dialog's PreTranslateMessage and it doesnt work if the combobox is in dropdown state, it seems no message is generated when the mouse move over the list of the dropdown combobox. What could be the problem? please help.. Regards, Boben To show tooltips for the item inside a combobox, you will need to do hittest within the combobox itself, because you will need access to the drop window of the combobox. take a look at this ...

Report
I have a report Receivables Historical aging TB that generates "The specified file at the output path is not found" error. What could be the probable casue of this error? AC Hello Augustine Correa 2 Ways to Solver the issue: First: Try to delete the Selected Option through which you are printing the report. and create a new option to print report with selected criteria. Second: modify the report option which is giving this error click destination button and verify the path given in the file box (Either the file you are exporting path is not valid or the folder is dele...

Reporting on Custom Fields without Crystal Enterprise
I would like to know if it is possible to report on custom MSCRM fields without Crystal Enterprise? Reading the Microsoft Reports FAQ says to log onto Crystal Enterprise and update the available fields by verifying the database. I do not have Crystal Enterprise on my computer so verifying the database throws errors. I have been modifying the standard MSCRM Crystal reports and then importing them using MSCRM Report Manager. This has worked fine but doesn’t allow me to report on custom fields. Is there a work around for reporting custom fields if you do not have Crystal Enterprise? ...

Customizing a Z report
I modified my Z report in Notepad, saved under a different name, and now when I try to select it a window pops up saying it may not be a well formatted txt document. What did I do wrong? How do I know what can be edited? Thanks, Dianne Dianne What did you want to modify on the Z Report? What ever you added or deleted is not correct in the XML format and that is why you are getting that error. "Dianne" wrote: > I modified my Z report in Notepad, saved under a different name, and now when > I try to select it a window pops up saying it may not be a well formatted txt &...

really need help plz
Hi Everybody, I have a serious problem, i just formated my pc yesterday and i reinstalled all my word and excel document as well that i saved from my old pc. I have few files that are protected by a password wich I also have, but when i try to open these old protected files, i just receive a message sayin that i cannot open because of digits and language problem... These files are very important to me, i have all my company acconting on it and i cannot afford to lose these files. Please i really need help. I try to download all kind of remover key program but wont work. Like i Said I have a...

Help needed with ActiveX Flash8.ocx
I am trying to interface my MFC program with a Flash swf file. I created an activeX control using the flash8.ocx. I set the movie parameter to be equal to my swf file name and when I compile and run, I get my flash file running inside MFC. YAY! My question is this. How can I get flash to send me messages and my MFC program send data back to flash? I've read that from MFC i should be able to call the SetVariable() method to change things in flash from MFC. I don't know how to create an object that has this method though. secondly, it was mentioned that I can use ExternalInterface...

Help Wanted: MS VC++ programmers
We have openings for 4 Programmers. Programming language skills needed included C, C++, Visual C++, HTML, JAVA, CGI/PERL. For more information on these positions and to send resume please see: http://www.auctionwholesaler.com/helpwanted.html ...

Macro help
Hello I have recorded a macro to automatically import a file and then run a number of filters through it and to display the results in a separate worksheet. I do not have any Visual Basic knowledge, so am just using the "record macro" function. So far so good, but now I've run into a problem. How do I edit my macro so that it can automatically replace the contents of cells in a particular column in as many rows as are required? EXAMPLE: Let's say the macro runs a custom filter in Column X to show all the rows which have a value of either "A" orf "B" i...

Context Menu for "My Computer"..Plz help
Hi.. I need to add new context menu for my computer.That particular menu will call the my dll. I am able to do this for folder and drive but I am not able to add to my computer. the key for my computer i found is : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} under this key for shell I have added my new key and given the value as GUID of my dll. When click on that menu its give error "Cant found location" and if i give the path of the dll then it gives error as "it is win32 console application" Please let me know how can I add context menu for my computer which will invoke my DLL...

Filter within a report
Hello all, I created a report based on a query. I would like the report's output to be adjusted according to filters that I use in the query. That is, when I filter some records in the query, I also would like to only see these particular records in my report. How can I achieve this with only creating one single report? Regards, Andreas If you are opening the query as a datasheet and applying a filter by such means as Filter by Form or Filter by Selection, then you won't be able to do this. If you open a form based on the query, however, and then filter the form you ca...

Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report 12-12-03
Thanks in advance for the help. Anyone know how to address this error message? Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report: Error Description: Unable to access crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to log into crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to communicate with crystallogon.csp Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80049003 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 12-12-2003 Time: 11:18:58 AM Type: Platform Error (2) Server: reko Query String: /_grid/grid_dat...

Learning On The Job
Hi, I have a Windows 2000 Server and am already using Exchange Server to successfully send / receive mails for two different existing domain names. I didn't set this up. I have now registered a third domain name and want to start sending / receiving mails for this too. I have done what I think is the easy bit (configuring Active Directory etc) but of course there must be other things I must do "in the middle" in order to get things working. I appreciate this is a huge topic but any pointers / guidance would be much appreciated. It is a bit of a minefield but I think MX Record...

Hiding wizard help button
Does anyone know how to hide the Help button on a modal Wizard dialog creating using CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage? I've seen various comments about removing PSH_HASHELP from CPropertySheet::m_psh.dwFlags and CPropertyPage::m_psp.dwFlags but this just doesn't seem to work with VC6. Any ideas? K "Kevin" <nospam@krw66.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:clojmg$9bu$1@titan.btinternet.com... > Does anyone know how to hide the Help button on a modal Wizard dialog > creating using CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage? > > I've seen various comments ab...

"Executive Summary" report
I'm trying to set up an executive summary worksheet or report that would be automatically (or semi-automatically) updated as the underlying data changes. A simple example to illustrate my scenario: Assume an "Employees" worksheet: [Last Name][First Name]....[Status] Where "Status" could be something like [Probation | Part Time | Full Time | Contractor | Departed] (ensured using a validation list). Users would adjust the status of the employees frequently, so the number of users in each category changes. Certain managers want a view of the relevant data, and they...

deleted pst file HELP
For some horrible reason the .pst file that Outlook was using was stored in the C:/Temp directory and I was doing some house cleaning and deleted the temp directory which is usually an OK thing to do, plus I diligently emptied the recycling bin. I tried recovery of the file from the harddrive by buying a 3rd party recovery tool but this didn't work. I tried the 2GBpst tool and the scanpst tool and neither of them worked to give me any of the data. I'm not concerned about the emails as much as I'm concerned about the contacts that were stored.I tried opening as text but ev...

Money reports, sort order
Can I have any control of the sort order in Reports? I am trying to sort Account Transactions Report on a single account. Accounts can be displayed in several orders when I am just viewing the account. How can I do this in Reports? In microsoft.public.money, jdbnut wrote: >Can I have any control of the sort order in Reports? I am trying to sort >Account Transactions Report on a single account. Accounts can be displayed >in several orders when I am just viewing the account. How can I do this in >Reports? If you are reporting on one account, then what do you want to ...

Z Report for Multiple Days/weeks/months
Does anyone know where I can get a report that will give me the daily Z report data but in column data by date? Right now I have to manualy enter every Z report into a spreadsheet. The data is obviously in the database but there is no obvious way of getting it out. I DO NOT want to just REPRINT Z Reports. I want a full month or quarters worth of data in a single report but still broken down by day. This will allow me to save as a CSV file then import into Excel where I can then massage the data as necessary. Please help, I get a lot of info from this data like the ability to analyz...

Department Sales Report for Times of day
I would like to create a report for a departments sales that would reflect the sales for that department hourly for that day. I would also like to be able to see this same report based on a date range (ie: for a month) Is it also possible to have the same above reports for the individual items within the department? Thanks in advance. Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Advantage will give you that report and more. Basically, anything that is captured in RMS can be reported on using Retail Analytics. We have the Up Close and Personal (UCAP) program available for RMS clien...

Reports error 09-15-06
Hi all, When going into reports I get an error saying "an error has occured please contact your system administrator" I have seen a number of posts on this but none of them are fixing my problem. Can anyone help? This a install of crm 3.0 with SQL2005 Regards, Biplab Don't know if you have seen this post, but it may help: http://groups.google.com.au/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/fbf65450e3cdf8b8/8d8c7bf4cd769fa7?lnk=gst&q=willerz&rnum=5#8d8c7bf4cd769fa7 I also have this problem, and this is what some others suggested. I don't have access to ...