Help with internet explorer

I have a new dell computer with windows seven. When I call up my home page
Yahoo, the contents of the page doesn't fill the screen left to right, it's
centered and small but the tool bars at the top are large.
What can I do to fix this?

Hi,
Right-click the IE toolbar and verify that Status Bar is checked then check
the Zoom setting at the right end of the Status Bar (bottom of the IE
window.)

I Internet Options> Advanced> Accessibility, if you check "Reset zoom level
for new windows and tabs," all windows and tabs should open with this zoom
setting.
-
Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"irishf" <irishf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a new dell computer with windows seven. When I call up my home page
> Yahoo, the contents of the page doesn't fill the screen left to right,
it's
> centered and small but the tool bars at the top are large.
> What can I do to fix this?

0
Don

NEED HELP including mileage in invoice ...
i purchased MICROSOFT MONEY 2003 DELUXE AND BUSINESS. NOw, how do I include my mileage in the invoice that I must create in order to be paid from clients. I am self- employed and this information must be entered. I cannot seem to figure out how to do that and the HELP available with the software is NO help! TIA for your assist ... Asking multiple times does not make people who might know the answer more likely to offer to help you. Just the opposite. As for me, I don't use D&B and do **not** answer email requests. "Natalie" <loonsng@aol.com> wrote in message...

HELP Unhide Column A
I have tried to select entire sheet, and adjust columns. I have tried the"go to" select A1 and unhide, BUT column A will not show up.. The sheet is not protected. One possibility is that you moved column A off screen and applied Freeze Panes. If so then remove the freeze panes. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Donna" wrote: > I have tried to select entire sheet, and adjust columns. I have tried the"go > to" select A1 and unhide, BUT column A will not show up.. The sheet is not > protected. try moving putting your cursor on the line ne...

HELP!! NESTING FUNCTION
What do I do to this argument below if when d47 is negative but c47 is positive, how can I add it so that if this is the case........ take g47/d47 Here is what i wrote with error =3DIF(AND(C47<0,D47<0),ABS(G47/D47),IF((C47<0),G47/C47+1,G47/D47),IF((,D47<= 0)=AD, G47/D47+1,G47/D47)) On 30 Jan 2006 05:50:38 -0800, "bullandbear1987" <bullandbear1987@gmail.com> wrote: > What do I do to this argument below if when d47 is negative but c47 is > > positive, how can I add it so that if this is the case........ take > g47/d47 > > >Here is what...

Help with Receipt xml <CONDITION> statement
Hi All, Has anyone used a conditional statement in a receipt to print different comments based on a value in one of the custom text fields. For example I have the CustomText1 field configured in customers and populated with a value to allow customers to be grouped (such as say Retail and Wholesale customers). I wish to print different messages on the receipts based on which group the customer belongs to. I am trying to use the following syntax to determine which message I should print - <CONDITION> Customer.CustomText1 = "Retail" </CONDITION> The expression always se...

Money Internet Updates
When i connect to the internrt to update shares, stocks and retrieve any Money updates for MS Money 2004 Standard, i have the following message " Money Encountered An Error In Processing The Downloaded File ( 'SMRTINET.INI' )" What is wrong? Nothing - it is a temporary error. If it happens again, just do another update immediately. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes email...

Help! Lost secure channel
Hi, Yesterday after a routine reboot, the first Exchange server (there are two) lost it's secure channel with the domain. I can no longer logon with domain credentials, but still can logon locally. There are a couple of fatal schannel errors in the log and users cannot login to their accounts. I've tried using netdom to re-establish the secure channel and although it reports success, I still cannot logon and no mail flows. Does anybody have any ideas to resolve this? What would the implications be of rejoining this server to the domain? It will recreate it's SID, right? Will thi...

windows explorer stopped working 04-19-10
Hi all, I got this problem in vista home premiun since I installed service pack 2. It happens when I click the right button of the mouse, I was told that it could be because I installed some application but I didn't find the culprit. Anyway, I want to execute command prompt as administrator and since I can not do it from the all start menu with a right click button, is there another way from a command line??. Actually I need to make some changes to HOSTS file and in order to do that I need to edit it as administrator. TIA On 4/19/2010 2:38 PM, Fanor P. wrote: > Hi...

Form Field Help line does not show
Hello, I have a medium-size template with a lot (several dozens) of form fields. Some have logical connection, so I'm using ActiveDocument.FormFields("SomeField").Select method to force jump to a specific field on the form. Sometimes this is done from the "exit" macro that does validations, and sometimes to skip some irrelevant fields. I've encountered two issues: 1. The help text in the status line will not show for the proper field in ..Select 2. I can't jump back to the same field. The workaround I found is: .Select a read-only previous fi...

Who can help ??
Something in the list of choices in the special section; When you open the account register and a transaction there is a special section different from the income or expense sections. You find transfers to different accounts in the special section. My list of accounts indicates FTQ and the special section indicates FTQ (contributions) which is wrong. How can I change this ?? My Money version is 2006. Thanks "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> a �crit dans le message de news: u3jquhVIGHA.140@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > We'd love to help, but your ...

Help me run a customer report
I need to know if there is a way to run a report so I may get a list of all customers that purchased products in one of our retail departments to send a flyer too in the future. There's a mailing list report in the Reports Library on Customer Source. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "misshettie" <misshettie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Please help with Time subtracting
I've tried evrything, this is what I need to do: A1 = time in B1 = time out C1 = difference in hours and minutes Now here is the hard part: I want to enter data for A1 and B1 eg. 1234 and have it display 12:34 but not have to use th ":" separator. I have C1 currently formatted for hh:mm with a formula of B1-A1 But I have to constanly hit "shift" ":" when entering data in cells A1, B1. I looked all over the web to no avail, I thought this was a really simple and common excel situation. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks --- Message posted f...

Help! cleaning out inbox and saved emails
I have created in the past two years files in my inbox but want to delete them as they are taking up too much space. How do I transfer these email from my inbox file to a file(s) in Microsoft word. The only way I have found to date is to (Save AS) save each one individually to a word file but this is way too time consumming. Help please. Thanks so much BB Do they have to be in Word? You can create a folder on the Desktop and just drag the messages into it. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "BB" <BB@discussions.micr...

Help: what you see it (not) what you get
Dear MVP's Two questions: What color pallet is publisher 2003 using and more inportant: where can I find it to change on the disk. I have made several publications and every time the background color is not what I get back from the commercial printer services. We use settings in Pub like CMYK, European uncoated as distiller output (we have used addcom prepress from the forum), and NO pantome collorics. I know that some printerservices are making a mess out of it, but we tried several. It is NOT the pictures (they can be set at CMYK) but the use of color. We heve received Joboptions fro...

HELP! Drop Down missing information
I have a customer using an application that has a few drop down combo boxes. The main one is a drop down which is a search and displays 12 pieces of information :File Nbr, Customer, Date, Product, Masterbill, House Bill, Nbr Pieces . . . Suddenly this morning, the user clicks on the drop down, NONE of the customer information appears anymore! NOTHING has been changed with the application. When the user goes to Customer Maintenance, the drop down for it doesn't display either, although there are numerous records in the drop down, none of the info displays. However, just because ...

HELP: Incoming Internet mails delay by the SMTP Connector at Exchange 2003 frontend
We just switched over to Exchange 2003 SMTP frontend and we notice mails always get queued up for 5 to 20 minutes. Force Connection, unfreeze didn't help. I can use telnet to port 25 of the backends to send a message instantly without any delay. So why the mails always get delay by the connector? Thanks Anything configured in the delivery options tab of your connector? James Chong andyhwconnet@hotmail.com wrote: > We just switched over to Exchange 2003 SMTP frontend and we notice > mails always get queued up for 5 to 20 minutes. Force Connection, > unfreeze didn't hel...

Need Mailbox Manager Script
I need a script to run Exchange 2000 Mailbox Manager just one time per month, instead of the weekly or daily options built in to Mailbox Manager. Any ideas, or can someone point me to a pre-made script? I'm a very rank amateur when it comes to scripting, and I need to implement this ASAP! Thanks in advance! ...

Help system broken
I need a way in Outlook 2003 to use the help system. It currently seems incapable of functioning without trying to figure out if I have office 2007, which requires that I enable scripting, which is going to happen whenever hell freezes over or Bill Gates declares that Apple has won, whichever comes first. There is absolutely no reason for help to care. Help text is help text. I don't want my display "optimized", I want the content I paid for. I do not want it going out to the Internet for help, I want to read the local files, and they work perfectly fine in my current browse...

Help sought for IE8.0 to display a web page.
Dear Sir, I am able to view the webpage forum.avira.com with its layout when I am logging on to my PC as 'any other user'. But the web page is not displayed correctly with its layout when I am logging on as 'administator'. It is showing at the end 'errors on the web page' icon. How is this possible? How to get the page displayed when I am logging on as administrator? Thanking you and expecting your posts, Yours sincerely, R. GANESAN. Those with IE7- and/or IE8-specific questions or comments can post to and seek support in IE General newsgroup:...

Outlook keep on asking to change the password. Need help ????
I am keep on getting the following message from outlook when I star to synchronize mails. I logged into hotmail and changed passwords few times. It works first time and again asking me to change password. It just started happening couple of weeks back. It was fine for few years. Never had this problem. Please through in some suggestions ******************************************** Access to the account was denied. Verify that your username and password are correct. Account: 'jktrader', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp', Protocol: HTTPMail, Ser...

FWD: Try on this internet patch from the Microsoft Corp.
--eyhghnjvyu Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="aktjtybxhwuquzotc"; type="multipart/alternative" --aktjtybxhwuquzotc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="pezgvpxpkcfwnurx" --pezgvpxpkcfwnurx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "December 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities....

need help choosing the right resource type
A newbie with Project 2007, I'd like advice re how to set up my project resources. We operate as an orchestrator of work done by other companies. Various subcontractors contract with us to provide 'stuff' to us under terms that simplify specify what we're purchasing, when it's to be delivered, and the price. We want to use Project 2007 because there are LOTS of subs involved, and sometimes complex scheduling dependencies between them which we must ride herd on to ensure that the all the pieces of a project come together at a deadline. Seems like we sho...

Early Finish Calculated Incorrectly? Please help soon!
I have a situation where I want to use early start/ early finish dates to represent the planned start/finish of a task by constraining the first task in a series where the project is calculated from the project finish, and everything is allowed to go to ASLAP. Thus the project would be statused relative to all ASLAP or critical dates for summary progress. (Understand that this project will grow to 30,000 lines and this is an easy way to determine critical dates, also the majority of work is in planning package form). The problem is when progress is made on the first task ahead...

Help making a chart that doesn't graph cells without data?
I am setting up a template spreadsheet that will automatically do calculations and graph groups of data into a single scatter plot chart. I have a defined set of 13 groups of between 6 & 150 data points each that I reproducibly collect each day. So I have set up formulae and a chart to automatically calculate and plot as the data are entered. The problem that I have is that each day the number of data points in each group will vary. So I either have too many data points, so some don’t get graphed, or I have too few data points and I get a graph of zeros after the real d...

URGENT !! Please help ~
I cannot configue out this what was happened. My client's CEO only give us this picture http://www.sawed.net/outlook.jpg Sorry..cannot upload to here Anyone can know what happen ? Follow standard Outlook troubleshooting: Run Help | Detect and Repair, = create a new mail profile, and start Outlook in /safe mode. If problems = persist, post back with more relevant information -- such as *when* the = crash occurs and any error messages or other symptoms.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.h...

Help on error code 2059
Help on a code error. I have a program transferred from g++ enviroment, it is working fine under linux. But when I use the program in VC++.net, it has the following compiling error: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\cstdio(17) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '{' before ':' C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\cstdio(17) : error C2059: syntax error : ':' C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Vc7\include\cstdio(17) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '{' before ':' C:\Program Fil...