Help; how do i change the waiting circle (in IE tab) to anything e

I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side pages
to do their work.

The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that
to something else please.

I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page
would load.  Could I get IE8 to use this logo?

Sorry Trozza, you can't.

"Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side
> pages
> to do their work.
>
> The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that
> to something else please.
>
> I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a
> page
> would load.  Could I get IE8 to use this logo?

0
rob

------=_NextPart_000_0115_01CA99AA.78E16D50

try a different set of mouse pointers.

might fix it for your side.
but not from the user side.

mikeyhsd@hotmail.com

  "Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in =
message news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com...
  I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side =
pages=20
  to do their work.

  The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change =
that=20
  to something else please.

  I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a =
page=20
  would load.  Could I get IE8 to use this logo?
------=_NextPart_000_0115_01CA99AA.78E16D50

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dutf-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16466"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>try a different set of mouse =
pointers.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>might fix it for your =
side.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>but not from the user =
side.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<P><FONT color=3D#ff0000>
<MARQUEE bgColor=3D#ffff00 height=3D22 behavior=3Dalternate =
width=3D"35%" scrollAmount=3D2=20
scrollDelay=3D9><A=20
href=3D"mailto:mikeyhsd@hotmail.com">mikeyhsd@hotmail.com</A></MARQUEE></=
FONT></P>
<P>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"Trozza Mited" &lt;Trozza <A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:Mited@discussions.microsoft.com">Mited@discussions.microso=
ft.com</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com">news:9C4=
01644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>I=20
  am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side =
pages=20
  <BR>to do their work.<BR><BR>The waiting circle icon gives me a =
headache so I=20
  would like to change that <BR>to something else please.<BR><BR>I =
remember IE6=20
  had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page <BR>would =

  load.&nbsp; Could I get IE8 to use this =
logo?</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0115_01CA99AA.78E16D50--

0
mikeyhsd

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Help, I cannot Save!

OWA jumping mouse

Help Required

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Setting up a new e-mail account

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Trouble with Tab Control
I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or "normal" i've selected botha nd nothing changes. Any ideas on how to solve this. thanks On Jan 25, 9:32 am, tsla...@gmail.com wrote: > I have a form in which i have a tab on it. The problem is the tab > appears white and I would like to show the background behind it. I > saw in the properties there was a section to make it "transparent" or > ...

How can I add tabs to Bluetooth devices with windows default drive
I want to add an extension profile like FTP to windows default bluetooth driver stack and show a tab when right click on the bluetooth icon. It is said that "By impltmenting a shell proterty handler for the application" in Bluetooth Wireless Technology FAQ. I've tried that but it is only add a property sheet in Bluetooth settings, and my question is how to add a tab in the context menu just like "send a file" tab. Does it need a ContexMenuHandler and where should I registe it? ...

Need HELP! for Linking data

Changing language