download stops at 99%

What would cause a download to stop at 99%. I've read a virus program could
cause it is there anything else.

0
Walter

Hi,
1. A full or corrupted Temporary Internet Files folder. Try clearing the
Temporary Internet Files and set the size to less than 100 MB.
2. A third-party program- antivirus, security suite, download manager,
firewall. etc.
-
Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Walter Goldschmidt" <wgold@woh.rr.com> wrote in message
> What would cause a download to stop at 99%. I've read a virus program
could
> cause it is there anything else.

0
Don
1/4/2010 10:58:56 AM
Vista or Win7 64-bit computer?  IE version?

Walter Goldschmidt wrote:
> What would cause a download to stop at 99%. I've read a virus program
> could
> cause it is there anything else.

0
PA

downloading spread sheet capabilities
hi out there - inexperienced. would like to construct spread sheet. tech support said i needed microsoft works? is this true? can i down load that? if so how do i go about it? i have hp, xp desktop pavilion 70 custom built, serial #mx311s8442, model #554e thanks so very much mrbuck ...

Help! attachment download issue in crm3.0
Hi, all We had problem to attach the file larger than 5MB in NOTES(tab). After changing registry "maxuploadfilesize" value in <HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\MSCRM> upload problem was solved. But now we have another problem to download files. We can not download the file in CRM notes that is larger than 1 MB. Any ideas? All feedback is appreciated.. Hi Seho - what happens when you try to download the attachments? do you get a 401 error? I have a customer who had a similar issue, and we had a ticket open with MSFT for 6 months and it never was resolved. Have you ...

Outlook 2003 and exchange server. I want all downloaded to pst, only 1 calendar in pst, and sent items to pst file
Hi folks, I was just upgraded at work from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. I used to download all mail from the server to a local pst file (which I have done again via a rule). Is this the best way. I think back in 2000 I just said deliver all mail to the local 'inbox' in the pst file. I never used the exchange calendar, and scheduled everything in my personal pst file. Now, items are scheduled in the server, but I want the old behavior back. All my 'sent' mail was stored in my local pst file. Now it's being stored on the server. I want the old behavior back. How do ...

how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) mikeo;143428 Wrote: > this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually > doing > it? > > thanks > > Mike (from Australia) What type of email account do you have? If Hotmail using the Connector, remove the account, uninstall the connector and install v14 beta connector then recreate the account. Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2 -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software
We know it sounds TOO good to BE true, but it�s REAL! Our International Technology firm will pay you hard cash each time FREE software is downloaded. Best of all you will only have to download ONE piece of software ONE time for FREE and you can be on your way to earning BIG! FIND OUT MORE BY VISITING http://JeromeMcCrea.PlugUsIn4Cash.com ...

Autonumber stopped incrementing to next highest number
I have been having this strange occurence on one of my relationship table - not frequently but 2 times is enough for me. Apparently the Autonumber seems to stop incrementing to the next available highest number and begin to give a number that's already in existence . That of course will give the error on "Unique identifier - blah blah blah" To temporary correct this problem I have been copying the table to a temptable ( structure & data ) - rename the corrupted table and then rename the temptable to the original name of the corrupted table. This works, but I'm lo...

Can you stop Excel from asking "want to save changes" of an earlier-version file?
Hi! Excel appears to ask "Do you want to save changes...?" even when there has been no change, if the file was saved by an earlier-version Excel. Can you stop Excel from doing it? It's very inconvenient. Hi DJ! First find the Volatile functions. See: Charles Williams: http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsi.htm -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. A "change" could just be navigating to a different range in th workbo...

How to stop accounts from being uploaded to MSN Money
All, I am logging in using my passport as I want to be able to download some credit card accounts thru Yodlee. However, I don't want my checking account and all it's details to be uploaded to MSN.... is there a way to prevent an account from being uploaded while still being able to download via Yodlee? Thanks, Jay Have you set up the sync with the web feature or its dependent, the "file sharing" (ha!) feature? "Jay Baker" <jaycsco@myway.com> wrote in message news:1102443791.75543@sj-nntpcache-5... > I am logging in using my passport as I want to be a...

Reconciling downloaded transactions
I'm having trouble understanding Money's way of reconciling downloaded transactions. For each downloaded transaction, it appears to look for anything close to the same amount in the register. It happily matches transactions with different amounts, different dates (even a month or more different) different payees, etc. This amounts to ALOT of changes to transactions -- a time-consuming process. Is there any way to get Money to look for more EXACT matches? (Key point: I do NOT manually enter most transactions.) Secondly, is there any way to get Money to reconcile using a downloa...

Stop using Passport logon
I want to stop using Passport logon, but do not no how to stop. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=116. "Patrick Simonds" <ordnance1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:OYB5q6$2EHA.824@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I want to stop using Passport logon, but do not no how to stop. > In microsoft.public.money, Patrick Simonds wrote: >I want to stop using Passport logon, but do not no how to stop. > Try File->PasswordManager. "Dick Watson" <littlegreengecko@mind-enufalready-spring.com> wrote: >See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=116. At ...

Fly Bejing Non Stop
Fly Bejing from major cities non-stop, cheapest price ever. POA Tel: +86 13702519046, +86 13018746994, +86 13715621736 sales@hkdigitek.com ...

Hyperlinks stopped working in Excel 2003
I upgraded from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003, and my new hyperlinks don't work. I scan all my documents and index them in an Excel spreadsheet. The hyperlink pointers to images saved when I was using Excel 2000 work fine, but any new links to images do nothing. Any assistance would be appreciated. UPDATE: In addition to the above, I ran a test. Hyperlinks to a file in the same directory as the .xls file work fine. Hyperlinks to any directory on another drive work fine Only hyperlinks to another directory on the current drive are a proble,, and only those created with Excel 2003. ...

Money 2k4 won't download quotes
My money 2004 stopped downloading quotes since january 16th. I typically downloaded them every day or two for the last year. "Money was unable to connect to the online quotes server. Check your connection and try again" This isn't a problem with my local connection - I'm getting my banking data and have full network connectivity otherwise, and I'm not running a firewall on this machine (although I need to). Are there any settings which allow the quote server to be specified? Does anyone know what the dns name for the quote server is? In microsoft.public.m...

Stop running sum(Over All) when customer change
Dear All I hv report based on tblTransaction which contains many customers with their transactions by date wise. I grouped report on CustomerID sub Group by Fromat(trnDate,”MMM-YY”) to get monthly transactions for each customer. I made calculated field to obtained closing balance with running sum over Group. I want to make the Running sum – over all but when customers is changing it must stop and start again, by default it will give running sum of all the customer, exactly this I don’t want. Any idea to stopped or make running sum based on customer when month is changing it ...

Home Publishing 99 #2
My wife has been using Home Publishing 99 for her Garden Club. It looks like the software (Disk2 and Disk3) is corrupted and I have been unable to find another copy of Home Publishing 99 to replace the software. Does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of Home Publishing 99? I have ordered trial version CD of Publisher 2003 as a possible replacement. Does anyone know if the newsletters created in HP99 are compatible with Publisher 2003? I have DIP9 and it says I can open a .php but since I've never really used that program, I can't vouch for anything about that program or...

Sheet has stopped calculating...
A spreadsheet that I wrote a few months back has (for some reason) stopped calculating totals. It's a declining balance spreadsheet used for my business purchases. There are simple formulas to calculate column totals and then others to do simple subtraction for the declining balance. Did I turn something off by mistake that made this sheet do this? It worked fine when I tested it and for about 6 months afterward and then suddenly stopped. Now, if I go back to a previous entry and delete it and/or change it, nothing happens to the totals that have already been calculated. I'm stu...

Download transactiopns
I'm a long-time, experienced Money user, but a new issue has arisen that's driving me crazy. Here goes: I maintain various Bank of America accounts (for WA and ID), until now all personal accounts. I download transactions daily from the Bof A website and import them into my accounts. Been doing this for years with no problem. Recently I opened a business account; BofA rules require that I sign into their website using a different username and password for the bus. account - no problem; I can get into the site and download the transactions. So far, so good. The problem arises w...

Download Trial;
I've been trying to download the trial version of MS Money today. I didn't find a special version for Canadians, though I saw a special version for the UK, for the US, and for international users. So I chose international users. When I downloaded the software, the set up asked for my country. Canada wasn't listed. So, my question is this: can I download a trial version of MS Money 2004 for Canadians, and if so, what is the URL? Thanks, Jason Silver CrookedBush.com Inc. AFAIK you need the US version and when downloaded change the currency to Canadian dollar. -- Regar...

Intercept file download in IWebBrowser2
I have a MFC application host a webbrowser(IWebBrowser2).Basiclly ,I hope when user click a file download url(href="test.zip"),I can intercept the download message and process it by my own download component instead of IE itself. Is it possible? Any article will be help. Adv tks. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/browser/ext/overview/downloadmgr.asp "L.J.S" <bconline2002@hotmail.com> д����Ϣ����:Oc7j%23OcAFHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have a MFC application host a webbrowser(IWebBrowser2).Basiclly ,I > hope ...

Download email #2
How to download email from Microsoft exchange 2000 to Outlook Express?? without leave a copy at Exchange server. Outlook Express cannot download mail from Exchange. Why are you trying to do so without leaving a copy of the mail on Exchange? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Edi asked: | How to download email from Microsoft exchange 2000 to | Outlook E...

Vista
Vista - What folder does Windows Update download updates to I had to reinstall Vista a couple of time and was surprised at amount of updates I had to install. So was wondering if I can save all of the updates in a folder on a exturnal hard drive for safe keeping THANK YOU Carpy -- carpy Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com carpy wrote: > Vista - What folder does Windows Update download updates to > > I had to reinstall Vista a couple of time and was surprised at > amount of updates > I had to install. So was wondering if I can save all of the update...

CRM Exchange Router stop working if I install the auto accept agent for exchange????
Hi, I can't setup my server to run the auto accept agent and the CRM router on the same server!!! If I setup the CRM router, the auto acccept agent stop working, if I install the auto accept agent, the crm router stop working!!!! the CRM router service simply don't start. I'm using the auto accept agent to manage my meeting room usage. any idea??? there is some conflicts? if yes, there is a solution? thanks. Jerome. ...

How to stop Outlook 2K/XP from popping up asking for permission to send mail from a VB application
Once applied the latest security patches from Microsoft, OL on our VB app client machines keep popping up dialog box asking for permission to send mail using OL. Is there anyway to by pass this programmatically or by configuring OL client? Thanks a million. Bill Hello Bill, I don't think so, and I don't think there is a registry setting either. But having just retired (from an IT helpdesk position) I know our department seriously looked into this and in the end opted for "ClickYes" as a workaround until they got the software modified. I have pasted a hyperlink below. http...

How do I stop Excel from automatically resizing my row height?
I have a spreadsheet with approximately 3800 rows and about 40 columns of data that I'm constantly filtering and massaging data in. It's getting frustrating to have my rows all of a sudden jump to a height of about 1/4 of the screen when I shrink some column widths to fit more columns on the screen. (Freeze panes won't allow me to split the screen also.) How do I disable the autofit row height? ...

Clicking on link while downloading causes Outlook 2003 to "hang"
If I click on a link in an open e-mail while Outlook 03 is downloading, the system "hangs" for 10-20 seconds, then proceeds. This happens on a regular basis and is downright frustrating. Anyone else sharing the same problem or know of a fix? Thanks ...