Collecting multiple feeds

Folks,

I am subscribed to about 30 radio podcast feeds.  When I refresh them on any
given day, there will be five or six that refresh, and on Friday, there are
about twelve.
For each one, I click the URL in the feed, which opens the site for that
radio program.  Then I right-click the link to the podcast and select Save
Target As...
As it all goes onto the same directory on an MP3 player, I don't have to
select it each time, but when the download frame comes up, I have to click
the Save button.

As most of these programs come from the BBC site, which only allows two
simultaneous downloads, I get two downloads going, then I have to wait till
one of them finishes before I can start another one.

Is there any sort of service in which I could simply select all the feeds I
want to download, then simply click one button and have it all happen
automatically?

Many thanks,

MikeC

My e-mail address is spoofed to confuse spam robots.
mijewen'at'googlemail'dot'com

0
MikeC

Creating graph from values in multiple tabs within workbook
I am trying to produce a simple line graph from values in worksheets within a workbook. Worksheet 01/01/07 Share price A �5 Worksheet 01/01/07 Share price B �2 Worksheet 01/02/07 share price A �4 Worksheet 01/02/07 share price B �2.50 I thought that you could hold the ctrl key down and select the data from each cell in the worksheet but I have obviously got that wrong. As you can see from above I am looking to initially create 2 lines over a say a year to monitor the values of a number of different share prices. Can someone point me in the direction of an idiot guide of how to do this....

adding multiple pages for a publisher e-newsletter/e-announcement
Lately I have been creating e-newsletter publications in publisher 2003 and so far they have all been a single page. Now, I need more room and was wondering if all I have to do is insert a page. Will all pages show up in an email of the publication or just the first page? (The computer i'm on right now won't allow me to send a publication as an email message, so I can't really check). Does anybody know how sending a multiple page publication as an email message work? lanosh wrote: > Lately I have been creating e-newsletter publications in publisher 2003 and > so fa...

Do a two way lookup and get the result in multiple columns
Hi, I have a worksheet with data on store sales: StoreLoc Date Sales$ A 10/28/2005 $100 A 11/04/2005 $150 B 10/28/2005 $200 B 11/04/2005 $250 B 11/11/2005 $300 B 11/18/2005 $350 C 11/04/2005 $300 C 11/11/2005 $350 C 11/18/2005 $400 D 11/11/2005 $400 etc. I wanted to do a two-way lookup on StoreLoc and Date and get the sal...

malibox size warning message multiple times
the "Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator" message is being sent to users once an hour instead of once a day. where is the setting to change this?? thanks Rich, Depending on the version of Exhange: 5.5 - Properties of the Private Information Store container. Limits tab. 2000/2003 - Properties of the Maibox Store that owns the mailbox in question. Limits tab. Hope that helps...MMS -- Malvin M. Seale, MCSE, MCSA Microsoft Product Support Services (Exchange) malvins@online.microsoft.com * Please do not send email directly to this alias....

Strange error message when loading a collection with an item of user defined type
Hi, I want to store an unknown number of records, read from a txt data, into a Collection. Each record is made of 26 strings, so I defined a user-defined type Record: Const NLines As Long = 26 Type Record Lines(NLines) As String End Type Dim MyRecord As Record I also defined a Collection object to store all the record: Dim List As Collection Set List = New Collection However, when I read a record and then try to load it into List: Data.Add Item:=MyRecord I get this incomprehensible (for me) error message: "Only public user defined types defined in publ...

Combining data from multiple worksheets into one
I have 4 files with hundreds of worksheets in each file. I need to combine all 700,000 rows of data from all the worksheets in these 4 files into one worksheet to take into Access to append additional data. Is there a way to do this without cutting and pasting the data from each individual worksheet into the single list? I'm using Office 07 and although the data is the same format in each of the worksheets the entries vary in the number of rows from sheet to sheet. Mark This macro will do what you want. The following conditions must be met for this to work. The 4 wor...

Yahoo text has multiple deletions since '08 Word was installed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I've probably made some basic error with installing Office: mac 2008. Since doing so, I can't read much of anything on Yahoo. Many letters are missing; some are squished together. Is there are a problem with font compatibility? I'd welcome any suggestions on how to fix the problem. Otherwise, I'll need to uninstall and try again, which I suppose is not a bad initial strategy. Please help. Simply shut the computer down, turn it off, then restart. When you restart, you force a rebuilt of the font caches, ...

Sending CRM email when outlook has multiple accounts
Here is my setup: I have an outlook user (2003) with an exchange (also 2003) account and a pop3 account in their profile. The exchange account is the default account. CRM (ver 4) is set to use outlook as the sender. When email is sent from the CRM web interface it goes out over the exchange account, I need it to go over the POP3 account. If I try this with just the POP3 account it works with out problems, do I have to change the default account to the POP3 account? Is there a work around to tell the CRM which outlook account to use? I would rather not change the email setup as most of...

IoSetDeviceInterfaceState problem when used with multiple instance
Hi - I am using an interface to signal an application from a kernel driver. The driver call IoSetDeviceInterface state to change the status which is monitored by the application via WM_DEVICECHANGE messages. With a single instance of the interface everything works fine. However, with multiple instances of the interface, sometimes the application does not see all the notifications. This behavior occurs ONLY in Vista & Windows 7; XP works fine. The instances of the driver interface are created by specifying the ReferenceString parameter to IoRegisterDeviceInterface(). ...

Multiple quotes for same job number using option buttons
Please forgive the repost - I've added additonal information and the original seems to have been forgotten. I don't think the subject was clear anyway. I have a main quote form with subforms for labor, parts and misc parts all tied to a job number with several calculations on the main form from each of the subforms. This works great as it is. Now users tell me they need to have ability to create optional quotes for same job number. Is it possible to have an option group on the form so that the first main default quote would be option 1 and then if user needs to create an...

Total width of multiple columns
Is there a quick way of finding out the total width of several adjacent columns? Hi, I'd be intrigued to understand why you need this but here's one way. Call with =Col_Width() Select a single row of cells and tap F9 to make it re-calculate Function Col_Width() As Variant Dim C As Range Application.Volatile If Selection.Rows.Count > 1 Then Exit Function For Each C In Selection Col_Width = Col_Width + C.ColumnWidth Next End Function -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while ...

RSS feed page gives script error
I get the following error when clicking on the RSS item in Outlook 2007. Does anyone know what it means and how I can get rid of it? An error has occurred in the script of this page. Line 16 Char 1 Error Object expected Code 0 Url http://office.microsoft.com/client/outloorss.aspx?ns=OUTLOOK&lcid=1033 Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes No Thank you for any help you can give me! It's actually a failure on the page and not within Outlook. You can disable the page though or set it to another address if you like. To do this; Right click on...

Copying Multiple Pages
I was wondering if you can copy multiple pages of a Publisher document (Office 2003) at the same time and paste them into another document / or merge two documents together. Many thanks for your time Open the Office clipboard from the Edit menu, you will be able to collect 24 items. Be aware if your text boxes are linked you will not get the paste you want. Break the link, all the text will be shifted to the first text box even though you will not be able to see all of it. Create new text boxes in your new publication, link them again. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microso...

How do I export/save a shhet where some of the cells have multiple line values
At the office I wrote a perl script to proces the data exported/saved from an excel spreadsheet. I noticed that the perl script processed more lines than existed rows in the spreadsheet. Upon closer examination I noticed that some of the cells have multiple line values. Is there any way I can control the action of the export/save so that the multiple line val;ues are combined into a single line ? Thanks... The cells with multiple lines would have linefeeds in them. This would be the character 0010 which is entered using Alt + Enter Select all cells before export/save and Edit>Replace...

Collections Management Default Statement ID
In GP 10, we've assigned a Default Statement ID in the Collections Management Local Setup window. However, when we go to the Collections Management Print Selection window and put a checkmark beside Print Statement, the Statement ID is not defaulting in. This worked in GP 9. Did this break in GP 10? Or, are we missing something? ...

Images do not print when printing multiple messages
My Outlook 2003 started having a problem. I am using it under Windows 2000. I used to be able to select several messages and hit the print button to have them all print. This morning I tried doing that, but all the messages printed without the images, just the text instead of the pictures. Everything prints fine if I just select one message at a time. Anybody have this before? I was able to resolve this by setting Outlook to compose messages in HTML format. I guess when Outlook is set to write in Plain Text then printing Multiple HTML messages will print them in Plain Text mode. Paul Be...

Error serializing derived Custom Collection Class
I am receiving an error stating that File or Assembly name <filname.dll>, or one of its dependencies, was not found In one assembly I have three abstract classes In another I have three derived classes from the abstract classes The 1st class contains the 2nd class The 2nd class is a custom collection for the 3rd class when I serialize the 1st class I am receiving the error. The classes look like the following: Abstract classes: using System; using System.Xml.Serialization; namespace AbstractClasses { public abstract class ContainerBase { private LocationsCollectionBase _loc...

print multiple attachments outlook 2007
How do I print multiple attachments in Outlook 2007 See my reply to your earlier post. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "mo" <mo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A62B2902-739B-4ECD-8C98-F9C325808DA2@microsoft.com... > How do I print multiple attachments in Outlook 2007 ...

Displaying Access Database Remotely for Multiple Users
Hi, I've designed an Access database and I want to be able to hold it centrally on my company's network so that multiple users can operate it at the same time... How can I go about this...?? What's the easiest way, even if you can just point me in the right direction... Rgds....Chris If you going to deploy the application to your local area network, then the suggested approach is to split you database, and then install ms-access + the front end part on EACH computer. I explain in detail this splitting process here: http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/Articles/split/in...

Multiple companies with Money 2004 for Small Business?
I have 4 small companies; Can I make 4 different files so I can keep track of 4 totally different companies? Thank you so much and have a great week, Don Yes you can have as many money files as you like. Use File > New to create them. The default Money filename is MyMoney.mny so you might want to have Company1.mny, Company2.mny & so on. Also to make life easy you might want a shortcut on your desktop to each of the files. Clicking on the file name will cause Money to open that file. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default...

Excel in multiple sessions
A collegue is attempting to access data using vlookup in a spreadsheet from a second spreadsheet which is opened in a separate session on his workstation. It appears that multiple sessions of excel can't 'see' each other. Collegue needs to have multiple sessions as he uses lots of spreadsheets with LOTS of formulas. Attempting to open these sheets in single session usually results in crashes and lost work. Does anyone out there know anything about this? Using Excel 2000 on Windows 2000 Professional sp4. Thanks =vlookup() worked ok for me--but by having the workbooks in separ...

Multiple Chart Report
I wish to have a multiple chart report displaying 1 chart per Employee displaying the Categories he has worked his hours in. I have a query that when Run gives me the Data I expect from which I build a Report with the Chart in the Detail Section. I have an EmployeeID group which has the EmployeeID number in. What I get is a Chart I want with all his hours displayed as required, but then followed by the same chart a number of times depending on how many Categories he has worked on e.g if he has 6 Categories, I get 6 charts the same, if he has done 2 Categories, I get 2 charts ans so on for al...

Billing and Collecting Payments from a Tenant
Money 2004 Standard Hello, I am doing the books for a person who has a rental tenant. The way it works is I pay the bills for the previous month and then send her a bill for the previous month's bills as well as the current month's rent. The way I had it set up was to create a recurring deposit in the Bills and Deposits screen split into three items: one for that month's rent, and the other two for the previous months bills. Everything was fine when the tenant paid on time. I would simply enter that payment in the register. It's now much more complicated. She no longer...

Adding Category to RSS feeds
Hi, I would like to add category to RSS feeds when they are downloaded, but I do not want to use the same category for all feeds, each feeds as it own category Is it possible to do this -- Thank You in Advance Merci a l'avance Martin ...

managing multiple identities
We utilize two separate email addresses in our house. Is there an easy way to manage multiple identities with Outlook, similar to the ease of this task with Outlook Express. What version & mode of Outlook? (see this in Help | About). You can create separate mail profiles, if you're using Outlook 2002/2003 or prior versions running in Corporate/Workgroup mode.... See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olshare1.htm for help. petercat wrote: > We utilize two separate email addresses in our house. Is > there an easy way to manage multiple identities with > Outlook, similar ...