How to change the default font size for outlook express?

I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default font
size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpres 260 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Tools | Options | Compose.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default
>font
> size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

0
Bruce
4/15/2010 3:35:28 PM
"Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default font
> size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

0
Crystal
4/28/2010 8:59:29 AM
"Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default font
> size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

> signature database 5155 (20100530) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5155 (20100530) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
www

CRM address book in Outlook

File size #11

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Maximum file sizes

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Change position ID in HR

outlook 97 and express email problems

cannot open hyper links in outlook

default values in a cell

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails