How to change saving directory for my contact list?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change saving directory for my
contact list? I am using XP with SP3 and Outlook Express, my system is
installed on C drive, whenever I retore my system on C drive, my contact list
is gone, is there any approach to relocate my contact list into D drive, so I
still can keep my contact list after my system is restored.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpres 260 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> ...is there any approach to relocate my contact list into D drive

Only if you move your entire message store to the D drive (which better not
be a removable drive).
http://www.insideoe.com/files/store.htm#movestore

Eric wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change saving directory for my
> contact list? I am using XP with SP3 and Outlook Express, my system is
> installed on C drive, whenever I retore my system on C drive, my contact
> list is gone, is there any approach to relocate my contact list into D
> drive, so I still can keep my contact list after my system is restored.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

0
PA
4/10/2010 6:13:31 PM
How to Change the Location of the Windows Address Book
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=156828

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change saving directory for
> my
> contact list? I am using XP with SP3 and Outlook Express, my system is
> installed on C drive, whenever I retore my system on C drive, my
> contact list
> is gone, is there any approach to relocate my contact list into D
> drive, so I
> still can keep my contact list after my system is restored.
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

0
Michael

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Help, I cannot Save!

.pdf save as settings

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Contacts Search

Changing language