Error Message

I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok Express

An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection "MSN"
 have cable and I am not on a network.

Note:  I have IE and also MSN and other browsers.
--
Joni
inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpres 260 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OE Tools | Options | Accounts | Mail | [account] | Properties | Connection |
Always connect using... (uncheck)

Joni wrote:
> I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok
> Express
>
> An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection "MSN"
> have cable and I am not on a network.
>
> Note:  I have IE and also MSN and other browsers.

0
PA
3/15/2010 11:19:18 PM
"Joni" <Joni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok Express
>
> An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection "MSN"
> have cable and I am not on a network.
>
> Note:  I have IE and also MSN and other browsers.
> --
> Joni

0
didikn
3/27/2010 4:34:42 PM
"Joni" <Joni@discussions.microsoft.com> escreveu na mensagem
>I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok Express
>
> An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection "MSN"
> have cable and I am not on a network.
>
> Note:  I have IE and also MSN and other browsers.
> --
> Joni

0
Joao
4/5/2010 10:22:20 AM
need my e-mail back
"Joni" <Joni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok Express
>
> An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection "MSN"
> have cable and I am not on a network.
>
> Note:  I have IE and also MSN and other browsers.
> --
> Joni

0
kathleenminton
4/21/2010 10:55:38 PM
POOF! It's Back!

" kathleenminton" <babyes121@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> need my e-mail back
> "Joni" <Joni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok
>>Express
>>
>> An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection
>> "MSN"
>> have cable and I am not on a network.
>>
>> Note:  I have IE and also MSN and other browsers.
>> --
>> Joni

0
Bruce
4/21/2010 10:58:13 PM
Post your credit card information and we'll take care of it.

" kathleenminton" <babyes121@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: need my e-mail back
: "Joni" <Joni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: news:486F1237-F034-41A1-84A6-B6AE455C4488@microsoft.com...
: >I do not understand why I get this error message when I open Outlok
Express
: >
: > An error occurred while establishing the Dial-Up Network connection
"MSN"
: > have cable and I am not on a network.
: >
: > Note:  I have IE and also MSN and other browsers.
: > --
: > Joni
:
:

0
Tom

Run-time error '2147217900 (80040e14)
I have a tree list control I want to populate with Categories based on a Client. The client number is input into a text box & then the update event populates the tree based on the selection. I get a syntax error when it tries to open the recordset based on the SQL. Two tables are invloved (Client & Categories; in a 1-to-many relationship on pID field). Here'e the code: Dim rstCategory As New ADODB.recordset, rstComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim rstSubComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim tvwTree As Object Dim nodX As Node Dim I As Integer Dim blnAllRecs As B...

Some Contacts List messages going into Junk Mail folder
My wife and I use the same computer, and we have our separate email addresses set up in WLM. We also share the Contacts folder. Starting about a month or two ago, many of the messages from my wife's friends, who are in our Contacts folder, have been going repeatedly into her Junk Mail folder. Even clicking of the Not Junk option has failed to stem this flow. I have not had this experience with my email messages. What might we be missing in our setup? Gordon Biggar Hotmail type accounts for both email addresses ? - Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com *Note: All Hotmai...

Mail go's to Badmail "This message does not have any recipients"
The problem I have is that email is being placed in the bad mail folder without an NDR. This email is send by our backup software ever night. When I check in the Bad mail dir the error listed is "This message does not have any recipients" Anyone have any ideas? ...

Action PostURL Error
Hi, I have a web service for integration, but when I test it sent the follow error "<description>Error in action posturl.</description><details>Failed to connect the url http://localhost/customwebservices" Thanks in advance Victor ...

Error Messages That Seem Incorrect
I have the following two messages appearing: "Error. An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" and "An error occurred while trying to send the e-mail. Try again." The first happens when closing activities or qualifying leads to accounts and contacts. The second when sending CRM e-mail from Outlook. In both cases the activity had actually been completed successfuly. eg customer received the e-mail, new account/contact created or activity showing in history. My users are repeating the process because of the error message and w...

Outlook 2003, Relaying denied error, Windows XP
I seem to have a problem when Outlook 2003 is first opened that it will not allow an email with an attachment to be sent. A 'Relaying denied' error message comes up. If I send an email without attachment this works OK and triggers the Norton anit virus software to check email before sent. After this the problem seems to go away i.e. I can now send attachments. Any ideas on why this error occurrs ? Is there a setup feature I've missed ? Have you set up authentication to your outgoing server ("More Settings..." on your account page, go to the "Outgoing Server&qu...

Send and receive message freeze...
When I open Entourage and press send and receive, it keeps on freezing. I keep on having to restart it. I have had the program for past several years and it's never done this.... whats going on? salernk@gmail.com <salernk@gmail.com> wrote: > When I open Entourage and press send and receive, it keeps on > freezing. I keep on having to restart it. I have had the program > for past several years and it's never done this.... whats going on? Corruption maybe?? Try launching Entourage pressing the option key down to rebuild your identity, Cor...

Error when using RMS EDC Settle function
Hello. We run RMSsp2, and use PCCharge PaymntSvr EDC software/First Data processor. PCCharge settles fine, if trying from within RMS, receive error on: 1st attempt: "Invalid Merchant" box error appears. 2nd and subsequent attempts "Invalid Destination Zip" box error appears. Erro occurs withing few seconds of settle attempt, settle progress doesnt go beyond 1/10 of progress meter and this error pops up. Any ideas? Our EDC config is fine and all batches and items are ok in PCCharge. thanks luke ...

Complie Error
Hi: When I open Excel 2003 I get a Microsoft Vusual Basic error message: "Compile Error in hidden module:AutoExecNew". My excel program runs fine after I close that message. But when I try to close Excel, I get a different message: ""Compile Error in hidden module: DistMon" I could not find any help on Micorsoft's Knowledgebase. Could any please help solving this problem? Thanks Mohan Hi have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mohan wrote: > Hi: > > When I open Ex...

Hyperlink Error
I have a hyperlink set-up for a netwrok file. It works fine, but when the file is copied the hyperlin chages to the folder that the file has been copied to. original link - L:\folder\folder\file Changes to - C:\file How can I get it to keep the original link? Justin ...

how to script with user variables in outgoing messages
I want to know if its possible to do this. My company has changed its domain name, and the email addresses will now reflect this domain name. I want to know if its possible to script a notice that goes out with each message, saying that the new email address is now username@newdomain.com. We have an email disclaimer configured, and I was thinking we could script a note in this disclaimer text saying something like: My new email address is now: %username%@newdomain.com, this way, each user that sends a message, the script will append the username variable to domain name. Is something l...

Outlook 2007 CRM error
I get an error when starting Outlook that I have no CRM functionality, event ID 5897 shows up in the app logs with an autentication error message 0x8007002. Any ideas on what I should be looking for or how to fix this? ...

'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing registration" Project Name
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, all I wrote a COM project with VS2003, when I compile this project = ,finally I get the error like 'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error = code from "Performing registration" Project Name. Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable...

SDK Q: "taxes distribution(s) does not equal the actual amount" error when posting
I am trying to have our orders processing system properly populate the Great Plains tables so we can TRANSFER our orders to invoices (at which point third-party tools perform so WBS re-distribution) and then POST them to GL. Thanks to rrs1977@gmail.com for your previous help. With that, I've been able to get the system to create orders and batches which Dynamics allows our users to open and Transfer to invoice (and properly triggering our third-party redistribution utilities). However, when they try to post the invoices to GL, an error shows up indicating "taxes distribution(s...

CRM integration with GP: BizTalk errors
I've completed the integration, but I'm getting 2 Biztalk errors. Any help or direction appreciated: APPLICATION ERROR: Event Type: Error Event Source: Application Error Event Category: (100) Event ID: 1000 Date: 8/24/2005 Time: 4:51:50 AM User: N/A Computer: NJBTS02 Description: Faulting application MSCIS.exe, version 3.0.2023.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.1830, fault address 0x000396d0. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat 0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ...

Error after attempting to send message OTL6
each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 the send and receive bar will proceed right to the end and immediately post following: unknown error protocal:SMTP, port:0, Secure(SSL):No Error Number OX800C0131 The new window: DIRECTDB.DLL HAS COMMITTED ERROR MSIMN WILL CLOSE NOW PROPERTIES OF DIRECTDB.DLL IS VERSION 6.0.2800.1106 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! waynedog_7@passport.com <waynedog@prodigy.net> wrote: > each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Message restrictions
Dear Sir or Madam, I have a huge number of employees; how can restrict them to send emails between them while i need some of them to send emails only to upper managers yours sincerely Upgrade your message system to Ex2k7. PL > Dear Sir or Madam, > > I have a huge number of employees; how can restrict them to send emails > between them while i need some of them to send emails only to upper managers > > yours sincerely > What version of Exchange are you running? You don't need Exchange 2007 to create a solution here. Exchange 2000/2003 can also be configured...

POP3 error
why does this keep appearing when I try to send pictures? Please post the entire error message (copy / paste). Is it only on picture emails - not on text emails? <maddogn@live.com> wrote in message news:u$x4XpEfKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > why does this keep appearing when I try to send pictures? Probably because you don't have your email account set up properly. It would have been helpful if you had included the complete error = message. Are you trying to set up your Live.com account in Windows Mail? If so, use the settings given here: http://mailcall...

Why Out of memory error when trying to create a thread?
I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying Out of memory when running the following code CClientThread* pThread = (CClientThread*) AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CClientThread), THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL, 0, CREATE_SUSPENDED); My application does only have this additional thread. Joachim wrote: > I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. > Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying > > Out of memory > > when running the following code > > CClientThread* pThread =...

Messages in sent folder automatically gets deleted periodically on IMAP account
Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking place? Other than accessing the account via POP3 instead of IMAP, no. snomazushi wrote: > Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium > > Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason > gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking > place? ...

CrmCheckPrivilege failed error
We are using CRM 4.0, which was upgraded from 3.0. I just added new security roles into an existing business unit. Then I added new users and associated them with the new security roles. When the user tries to log in, I get this error: SecLib::CrmCheckPrivilege failed. Returned hr = -2147220960 on UserId: 9b85226b-0254-dd11-8024-001b78d05d74 and PrivilegeId: 588725dd-c878-41c5a4c3-5efc93cd3ffd If I take a user that existed in CRM before the upgrade and associate them to one of the new security roles, everything works ok. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I found knowledgebas...

Remove Sync Issues / Server Failures message
I'm attempting to remove 3 messages that keep appearing in my Sync Issues / Server Failures folder. I delete them, and the next day they are back again. I've tried extracting them with the ExMerge utility, run in Archive mode to delete them from the store. It fails, and in the ExMerge.log file it says: [11:54:12] Error copying messages from folder '\Sync Issues\Server Failures' (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION) Any ideas how I can extract these messages? ...

OWA 404 error if subject ends in a full stop
I have just applied SP1 to our Exchange2003 server and yet OWA still suffers from the bug that displays a 404 error if you try and read an email where the subject line ends with a full stop. I was hopping this bug would be fixed in SP1. It's not a bug, and it's not a recent development. This is URLScan working as designed - protecting your IIS (which Exchange runs on) from CodeRed-like hacks. You can remove URLScan, but that is NOT my recommendation. I suggest you just educate your users as to the fact that this is the way it is. Tell them it's like the Internet, it's beyo...

sending messages with attachments takes longer than usual
Hy everyone,for the last couple of days i've being trying to troubleshoot a problem on a windows 2000 network. All the workstations seem to share the same problem,if they send a message with a small attachment,there's no problem but as soon as the size of the attach reaches aproximately 400 Kbp,it takes an eternety to send the e- mail and sometimes doesn't even send it. I've being using a normal workastation winth win2000 server,and for the internet sharing i'm using wingate (i've checked the settings on the wingate's firewall and everything is set as default....

Outlook 2000 error #10
I am getting the following error "OUTLOOK.exe has generated eorros and will shut down. You need to restart OUTLOOK". This happens within about 2 minutes of starting outlook unless I start typing right away and keep typing. ...