email addrees

My e mail addrees is not working what can I do

0
Oscar
1/8/2010 7:36:04 AM
inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpres 260 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Stick to texting on your cellphone

Oscar Aguilar wrote:
> My e mail addrees is not working what can I do
0
PA
1/8/2010 8:34:07 AM
Call an email doctor.

"Oscar Aguilar" <oaguilar@dc.rr.com> wrote in message
: My e mail addrees is not working what can I do
:
:

0
Tom
1/8/2010 4:13:40 PM
Oscar Aguilar wrote:

> My e mail addrees is not working what can I do

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it.  You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post.  Also remember that no one here is
looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing.  If you don't
well explain your situation by providing the details that you already know,
don't expect others to know what is your situation.  Explain YOUR computing
environment and just what actions you take to reproduce the problem.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them.  If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go on
(no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually move on
to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
  http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
  http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface, like Microsoft's Communities or
Google Groups or a forum-to-Usenet proxy, those are gateways to Usenet.
Despite the appearance of a forum, you are participating in a newsgroup
(Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
  http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
  http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
  like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).

Bye.
0
VanguardLH
1/8/2010 6:44:01 PM
In what way is it not working?

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"Oscar Aguilar" <oaguilar@dc.rr.com> wrote in message
> My e mail addrees is not working what can I do

0
Michael
1/8/2010 9:52:09 PM
cze��
U�ytkownik "Oscar Aguilar" <oaguilar@dc.rr.com> napisa� w wiadomo�ci
> My e mail addrees is not working what can I do

0
ukasz

Some email attachments wont open; "locate link browser" box instea
Instead of opening attachmens when I click on them, I get a dialog box "Locate Link Browser". What's wrong? How do I fix it to be able to open them? Philanthropy faclitator <Philanthropy faclitator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Instead of opening attachmens when I click on them, I get a dialog box > "Locate Link Browser". What's wrong? How do I fix it to be able to > open them? Use Google to search this group. The answer has been given multiple times. -- Brian Tillman Philanthropy faclitator <Philanthropy faclitator@discussions.m...

Windows 7 Email
What Email is used with Windows 7. I understand none is provided with it. On 3/16/2010 11:54 AM, James Brown wrote: > What Email is used with Windows 7. I understand none is provided with it. You should try thunderbird. On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:54:31 -0400, "James Brown" <jbrown15@hvc.rr.com> wrote: > What Email is used with Windows 7. There are dozens of choices available to you. Regardless of whether you use Windows 7 or any other version of Windows, which one you use is entirely up to you, and we don't all use the same one. > I understand...

Cant delete email
Im using Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003 (sbs2003) server at work, not running pop mail - I cant seem to delete an email in my inbox. I get "unknown error" when I delete it, and then it remains in my Inbox. I tried via web access and get similar message. Any ideas? Not using PST's either. Dave As your mail administrator to delete it. Otherwise, you may need to recreate your profile, or your mail admin may need to recreate your mailbox. <-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-><-*-> Hope this helps! Anne Troy (better known as Dr...

Email/Fax in Contacts
When creating an e-mail and clicking "to:" if you have a fax number in the contact it creates a seperate contact listing in the list. One for E-Mail and one for Fax. I am curious if this is by nature of the program and is it possible to have it only display one contact name with both a fax and email address in the contact. Or is this so that you can choose whether to fax or email the person. Thanks Hi, there is help. http://home.arcor.de/andreas.roeder-privat/Out_Answ.htm#11 And there you click Freeware. After that you install it and all went good. Before you could read th...

Email Newsletter
Would like to start a email newsletter for my customers. 1st, is there a web site somewhere that has the how too on this subject? 2nd, is MS Publisher the right software for this type of thing? Thanks in advance, Terry recommend you refer to http://www.microsoft.com/office/using/column16.asp -- David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP Visit www.davidbartosik.com for Publisher and Web Design Tips and How-to's. "Terry McCann" <k8tjm@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:XKhab.843$iT4.523131@news1.news.adelphia.net... > Would like to start a email newsletter for my customers...

Outlook 2003 and sending email to more then 249 people.
We are running server 2003 with exchange 2003, and windows xp with outlook 2003. In our public folders we have large contact list that several users use to send bulk emails. With outlook 97,98,2000 and xp they can open the contact list, select all the names and hit the "new message to contact" button. With outllok 2003 when they do this they get an error. IT just says The Operation Failed, nothing else. The only way around that we can find is to break the emails down into smaller groups. I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but to some of our users this slows down the...

Received Email White Font Can't change and can't read
I have recently been receiving emails that I can't read because they are coming in as white. This isn't one person's bad formatting job it is a repeat problem. For some reason Outlook 2007 is interpreting regular emails as having white font. I can't figure out how to change this setting. I have looked everywhere. If I reply to the email, cut and paste it into word and change the color of the font I can read it, or send it to onenote I can read it. But I would like to not have to do that and just read my email like I used to. Please Help. How would I do that? "K....

Outlook 2003
Hi, I have a user running windows xp pro and office 2003, however when this is changed to outlook as the default email program in control panel (Explorer is closed) and then reopened outlook express is the default email program - any solutions available? Thanks Gerald ...

Bulk Email to Closed Leads
(MS CRM 3.0) I am not sure if I am loosing my mind or if this really isn't possible. I need to send an email to 250 of my closed leads. I created a marketing list of the leads and a quick campaign for the email but all emails failed with an error something about being blocked by the bulk email. I spot checked the lead's preferences and they all allow bulk email. Do I need to reactivate these leads to do this since you can't create an activity for a closed lead? If so, does anyone have any ideas on how to do this easily? what is the issue if you make them active and send...

Error when sending email in CRM
I am running SBS 2003 and CRM 1.2 on the same server. The following error occurs when I send an email through our CRM web: Error Description: An unexpected error occurred. Error Details: An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : A SOAP error occurred: '80040154Class not registered ' Error Number: 0x80040216 Any thoughts??? Douglas Have you installed the CRM Exchange router? "DouglasBHahn" <DouglasBHahn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:20F33E9B-5C03-4B60-B5A7-4D71E70AF9A5@microsoft.com... > I am running SBS 2003 and CRM 1.2 on the ...

Outlook rules and Junk Email filtering
Hello! I have a problem with Outlook 2003 SP3 and the Junk Email folder. I have filtering set to Low, and I get emails from a contact page on a web site that always have the same subject. Sometimes, those messages end up in the Junk Email folder, sometimes they end up in the Inbox. I created a rule that says for any email with that subject, move it to the Inbox and stop processing more rules. The problem is that some of the messages STILL end up in the Junk folder. So, how can I stop the Junk Email filter from moving these messages? Is there some hidden way to make them stay in the In...

Purging old email in exchange databases from a certain time period
is there a utility to run to allow me to purge any mesages in sent or inbox for a certain period for all users? thanks, ed On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 20:09:15 -0400, "Eddie Walker" <ewalker3@prodigy.net> wrote: >is there a utility to run to allow me to purge any mesages in sent or inbox >for a certain period for all users? > >thanks, >ed > mailbox Manager http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319188 ...

Can Receive email But CAN'T SEND email
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: [joycelist2] Almost 2 feet of snow and still have power. Thank you all of Heaven!!', Account: 'nixjud@bellsouth.net', Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Have you ever been able to Send using those settings? GranyNix wrote: > The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Fw: [joycelist2] Almost > 2 > feet of snow and still have power. Thank you all of Heaven!!', Account: > 'nixjud@bellsouth....

Email Router #3
I've got 2 questions today, but the main one is about the email router in 4.0. I'm trying to install the router on the CRM server but I can't get the inbound process working. Outbound is working fine. When I try Test Access the incoming test just hangs for a while then times out. I know this isn't very good information, but my question is, basically, am I ever going to get this to work or should I move the Email Router to the Exchange Server? My second question is about moving the CRM Website. I inadvertently installed it to the default website, but I don't think...

How do I restore contacts and emails from a system backup?
I had to re-install Win7 recently due to a mixup in registration. MS was under the impression that my version of Win was not genuine. I am using Genie Timeline for backup purposes, so I have all of the files relating to WLM. Which files do I have to restore and where do I put them in order to recover my contacts and mails? Thank you. Depending upon where you placed your mail stores... you should restore the folder "Windows Live Mail" along with all its subfolders. Typically this is located at: C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail ...

emails missing when off line...
hu guy's my laptop has outlook 2k and when it's on the server at work i get all my emails bang up to date when i'm at home (and i cannot link in to our server) my emails date up to 22 oct 03 -nothing since.. it's as if there's a different version of outlook from 'on line' to 'off line' as even the layout view is different.. where do they go and how can i get them to be up to date outside the office very confused cheers richard ...

Importing email to Outlook 2002
Hello There, I have emails and contact info in Netscape that I woudl like to import into Outlook. Can anyone help? druberto@isp01.net <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello There, I have emails and contact info in Netscape > that I woudl like to import into Outlook. Can anyone > help? Typically, Outlook Express is used as an intermediary for this. If you are using Netscape V4, import your Netscape Communicator messages into Outlook Express (File>Import>Messages. Select Netscape Communicator) and then export them to Outlook File>Export>Messages....

Deliver new email option
I am trying to make it so that on my Outlook 2003 install I have all new email go to a .PST that I created on a mapped drive. Here r the steps.. - I clicked on the Mail Icon in Control Panel. - Clicked on Data Files - Clicked Add and created a new .PST file - Click Close. - Clicked E-Mail Accounts - Clicked Next - For the "Deliver new email to the following location", I selected the location for the new .PST file. - Click Finish and Close. - Started up Outlook and sent myself a test email from another account. - New email went to the Inbox on the Exchange Server instead of the...

Cannot receive email from some overseas clients. Error 4.4.7
Dear reader Our company has been unable to receive email from one of our client's domain. but for other email/domain it worked fine. From the format of the return email/NDR response one of my company's clients (vvs-trading.dk) got, it seems it is issued by Microsoft Exchange. it said it cannot deliver the mail, the error code is 4.4.7 I looked up some documentation i found on the net, 4.4.7 means timeout. our company's domain is aquamategroup.com. we use win2k/exchange 2000. all email sent to us are apparent first sent to messagelabs for filtering for spam/viruses. our ISP...

How to always allow outlook to send email from MYOB automatically.
I always get the message: "A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf. If this is unexpected, click Deny and verify your antivirus software is up-to-date. For more information about e-mail safety and how you might be able to avoid getting this warning, click help." But my antivirus is up-to-date and the help section is useless. When I have to send over 100 emails or more at once, I have to sit there and click on 'allow' every 5 seconds. This is very fustrating. Can anyone help? Tim. MYOB Premier V12.5 Outlook 2007 Tim - MYOB P12.5 ...

Body of email size
when I receive email with a picture , or email of a flyer from a store thie body of the email is very small. The header is fine. I can't find a way to correct this. any ideas? thank you Do you mean the text is small? What about the body of the email is small? "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9ADB34FF-62F5-4955-9B35-6F9ED363B1EB@microsoft.com... > when I receive email with a picture , or email of a flyer from a store > thie > body of the email is very small. The header is fine. I can't find a way to > cor...

adding something so a spreadsheet can be emailed as an attachment
I would like to add something visual on a spreadsheet (which is an order form) so after my customers have filled it out they can SIMPLY click a "button" and it will automatically send to my email address the completed spreadsheet as an attachment, IS this possible? Thanks Vid Is it possible to assign a Macro to do something like this ? Maybe you could add a button from the Forms toolbar and assign a macro that does the emailing. Ron de Bruin has lots of sample code that may help. If you have followup questions, you may want to include as much info as you know about your custom...

deleted emails in outlook 2007 return back in the inbox
A user deletes emails and then after a week, the deleted emails show back in the inbox. Help? "Roy@bnl.gov" <Roybnlgov@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF9BE735-98B5-488E-9CB1-35757A71FA80@microsoft.com... >A user deletes emails and then after a week, the deleted emails show back >in > the inbox. Help? Are you sure it is the same thing or are they actually just similar things - like spam that you get more than once for example? Secondly, if you are at a Govt installation, is this happening because of email being restored by someone at the ser...

Create a rule to forward emails from a certain address
Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Thanks in advance, Jon jmcclain <jmcclain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to > forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Yes. See Tools>Rules and Alerts. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] To all: I have figured this out - was my first time creating a rule in Outlook. "jmcclain" wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create ...

Attaching Chart to Email?
I have an Excel spreadsheet, and derived from it 5 charts. How can I attach one of the charts to an email to send to someone? (I know how to attach the whole spreadsheet, and the associated charts, but I don't want to send the spreadsheet and the other 4 charts, because they contain data not appropriate to share with the email recipient.) Thanks. -- ---------- CWLee Former slayer of dragons; practice now limited to sacred cows. Believing we should hire for quality, not quotas, and promote for performance, not preferences. Hi CWLee Try this example http://www.rondebruin.nl/mai...