You Can Delete a Closed MO

We are running GP Dynamics 10.00.1301 and discovered that an user can delete
a closed MO from the Manufacturing Order Entry screen. This is how it
happens.  If you enter the MO #, no not hit [tab] then click Delete it
deletes the MO.  The Delete button needs some validation code.  I’m going to
open a ticket with Microsoft to report the bug.  I'll keep you posted.

i have seen this before and i dont see it as a bug, there is also an
option on the routines section to clear, remove all closed MO's from
the system
0
fhillyer (101)
8/18/2009 10:07:45 PM
The MO entry screen is used to create/update/delete open MOs not
closed/historical MOs.

Here is Microsoft's response.

I wanted to let you know that CR request 6721 has been entered regarding
this issue. It will be fixed in a later service pack or software release.

"Francisco Hillyer" wrote:

> i have seen this before and i dont see it as a bug, there is also an
> option on the routines section to clear, remove all closed MO's from
> the system

How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo #2
Any ideas on how to do this? I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this just wont get done). Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftFooter = .Range("A1").Text End With End Sub This code should go in the ThisWorkbook code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "wngg001" <wngg001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A0F9D9E-269F-45CF-A6E3...

I can send but not receive emails in outlook
I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to Outlook Express which was installed with Microsoft Works I can still access my incoming mail from there Do you receive any errors when trying to receive? "TeeJay" <TeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1BA6E6F-2C25-460E-9F4F-8A6EB8C9CA96@microsoft.com... >I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive > them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to >...

How do I install when "file ZF561407.CAB can not be found"

Registry hack for keeping Outlook 2003 in same state as it was when last closed?
Is there a registry hack that will allow me to keep Outlook, and any opened email windows, in the same position and state that they were when I last closed Outlook 2003? For instance, there are a number of calendars and messages that I prefer to have open each time I restart Outlook 2003. Is there a registry setting that will allow Windows XP and Outlook 2003 to remember the state of all the opened windows? What do you mean exactly? Do you want them opened each time you open Outlook, or do you mean when you have Outlook open, you want them to open in the same position as the last t...

Owner draw buttons : 2D look...Can it be 3D?
hi, Priyanka here... i created owner draw buttons in my application. but the feel and look of these buttons is not the same as the CButtons. i mean when i click on the CButton, it gives a 3D feel as the text shows some offset and the button gives a pressed look. but in the owner draw buttons, there is no such 3D effect i can see. can we make it possible? Thanks Priyanka priya wrote: > hi, > Priyanka here... > i created owner draw buttons in my application. but the feel and look > of these buttons is not the same as the CButtons. i mean when i click > on the CButton, it gives...

Delete all records from CRecordset
Hello, How can I delete all recodors from a CRecordset? Is it possible to use a SQL clause like "DELETE * FROM my_table"? Thanks! This may help you get started: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/z5139kz6(VS.80).aspx Tom "Tulio" <Tulio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEAB1327-8C93-44EF-9527-E1F4DFB56A82@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > How can I delete all recodors from a CRecordset? > Is it possible to use a SQL clause like "DELETE * FROM my_table"? > Thanks! There are two ways: 1. write a loop to step through th...

Can not create Matrix Item please Help RMS 2.0
RMS 2.0 Can not create Matrix Item please Help When trying to create any new items I receive error message This is the message (-2147217864) Row Cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been change since it was last read. Manger still creates standard items but still receives message with out this number in message -2147217864 ...

Deleting over-large outgoing mail
I accidentially attached a 6 MB file to a mail item that was to go out on my Hotmail account. Now that it's in the outbox, Hotmail won't take it (it's too large) and I can't delete it (permission denied). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, J. Create a new .pst file and make it the default. Close and reopen Outlook. Go into your outbox and delete the message. Close the new .pst file. Close and reopen Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my pers...

Is there a work-a-round i can use for making a datagrid....
Hey all, I am trying to make a datagrid on a form that the user would input info, and once completed, it would be put in correct area's of the workbook. I cant use a datagrid as job doesn't alw downloads for net so i cant get the update needed to alw me to use datagrids( see post sugj: "Missing Control In Addin") is there a way i can use a text box or some other box or tool to do this? When you say "form", do you mean UserForm or worksheet set up to look like a data input form? If a UserForm, then yes, you can use TextBoxes, but you didn't supp...

Outlook Data File Not Closing Properly
I always get the following error message when starting Outlook 2002 (running Office XP and Windows XP) : "The data file 'outlook' was not closed properly. The file is being checked for problems." I get this message everytime (whether I hibernate or shut down) when I start Outlook. This checking of the file can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes and is very frustrating. Anyone have any idea what the issue is ? This started happening just after I installed XP SP3. ...

Can anybody tell me what is wrong ...
/* I am trying to practice multidimensional array in a managed class using dynamical allocation. If I tried to compile the following codes, I would get the under mentioned c2440 error message. It is only practice. You may notice that I am not using "private" or constructor here. Can anybody tell me what is wrong and how I can rewrite that line right? Thanks a lot. */ #include "stdafx.h" #include <string.h> #include <string> #using <mscorlib.dll> #include <tchar.h> using namespace System; using namespace std; __gc class Month { public:...

scanner can't read barcodes on paper
My barcode scanner can't seem to read barcodes that I printed out. I will not barcodes on receipt either. any suggestions will be great. Thanks I had the same problem. I only had this problem with certain barcodes. When I looked at the ones that the scanner wasn't reading, I noticed that they all used lower case letters. As soon as I changed the letters to upper case I was able to scan the labels. "country" wrote: > My barcode scanner can't seem to read barcodes that I printed out. > I will not barcodes on receipt either. > > any suggestions will be g...

How to determine the closed value?
There is a number 14 in cell A1, and there is a list of number under column B, for example, 8, 11, 16, 18, 21 I would like to determine the value within the list, which is closest to 14, and 16 should be returned in cell A2. 8, 12, 16, 18, 21 I would like to determine the value within the list, which is closest to 14, and because 14 is between 12 and 16, then I prefer the larger number, and 16 should be returned in cell A2. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it in Excel? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Hi Eric, this should do it: =INDEX($B$1:$B$5,L...

Deleting of Recurring E-Mail's Outlook 2000
How do you delete recurring e-mails in Outlook 2000? Do you want to keep the history of the recurring? Do you want to "Cancel" future meetings and let other recipients know? Do you just want to delete it entirely? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] <gary.christian@carswell.af.mil> wrote in message news:e42601c43c4c$5aca1270$a601280a@phx.gbl... How do you delete recurring e-mails in Outlook 2000? ...

Migration: Migrated custom fields can't sync with plan
We migrated a set of enterprise global fields from 2003 to 2007. However, some of the post migration changes to these fields can't be reflected into project professional for all plans. Example, we have a project outline code in 2003 called Portfolio, which is a hierarchical set of values. In 2003, we allowed selection of non-leave node and didn't allow multi-selection. After migration, we changed the settings of the field to allow only leave node and multi-selection. However, these changes are neither picked up by migrated project plans nor newly created project plan....

Can you work this backwards
Previously I used 3 simple formulas (if statements) to calculate a charge, so if E9 =3D=A33000 then the formula for the charge was =3DIF(E9<=3D1000;E9*1.1;"=A3100") then =3DIF(AND(E9>1000;E9 <=3D2000);(E9-1000)*0.9;"=A3200") =3DIF(E9>2000;(E9-2000)*0.5;) Total Cost ... of above 3 items plus E9 (=A33000) Now people are asking to spend a total of =A33000 including the charge, so now Total Cost is to be =A33000 and then I have to work back to find E9. How is the best way to do this please. Bob Hi, Use the "Solver" utility in Excel. Let us suppose ...

Can't view jpg attachments
All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook 2000. I have reinstalled Outlook, but with no change. If you can solve this problem, I'll dance at your wedding. Harlan HH <hhhague@comcast.net> wrote: > All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook > 2000. What happens when you try? Use Windows Explorer's Tools>Folder Options menu to reestablish the association between JPEG files and whatever application you want to use to open them. -- Brian Tillman I have just discovered that I can look at attachment in a rou...

System Sound I can't stop!
I have a clicking sound which I can't stop, I have gone through all the System sounds from Control Panel and done the test for every sound and it isn't there. I've even tried turning off all sounds, but it still keeps on clicking! It's driving me nuts! effdee wrote: > I have a clicking sound which I can't stop, I have gone through all the > System sounds from Control Panel and done the test for every sound and > it isn't there. > > I've even tried turning off all sounds, but it still keeps on clicking! > > It's driving me ...

Can you set up a Word document to accept present tense only?
I was told that you could set a document up using Microsoft Word 2007 to only accept present tense. Is this true? If so, how do you do it? Word 2007 has a "Find all word forms" option in the Find and Replace dialog. This, among other things, will let it search for all verb forms (among other things). That might be what the person was talking about. For example, with this option enabled, if I search for "have", it will also match "having". If I search for "is", it will also match are, be, was, and were (for example). But, there's nothin...

Money 2007 delete previous versions?
I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money 2004 SB. Does the upgrade wipe out any previous version so that I can't go back if I don't want to commit to the upgrade? I'm running XP SP2. Thanks, Brett It will give you the chance to select yes or no to remove it Steve -- Steve steven_morrison69@hotmail.com "brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message news:1163964503.767879.204210@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > I'd like to try Money 2007 trial before committing. I'm using Money > 2004 SB. Does the upgrade w...

Recovering deleted items #3
Hi, I am encountering a strange problem. I am trying to recover mails which were deleted permanantly from my mailbox. After editing the registry settings i am able to recover all folders except deleted items. While I click on deleted items folder to recover the items outlook exits. Has anyone come across this problem? Thanks Shilpa hoe many items are in the deleted folder? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Ou...

How can I protect certain columns on a sheet so that formulas are.
How do I go about protecting certain columns on an excel sheet so that formulas are not changed by someone else entering data onto the worksheet Right click on the cells you want to allow data entry in. Then select "format cells", Then "protection". uncheck the "locked" box. Then protect the worksheet. "Tan" <Tan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7E54609-EA18-4882-8106-7B954F0C3F8B@microsoft.com... > How do I go about protecting certain columns on an excel sheet so that > formulas are not changed by someone else entering...

look up one value that can list multiple corresponding values
I am trying to automate work timesheets by using a spreadsheet that references two different spreadsheets that list job numbers, names and task numbers. I currently have the spreadsheet set up to import and update the two spreadsheets containing job info. I also have the time sheet set up so that when a user types in the job number, the job name automatically appears in the proper location. I need to some how get the spreadsheet to look up the entered job number and return a dropdown list of available task numbers related to that specific job. Task numbers and quantities of task ...

HOW CAN I TAKE WAY (-20%)
HOW CAN I TAKE WAY (-20%)FROM 1000 multiply it by 0.8 "TOM" wrote: > HOW CAN I TAKE WAY (-20%)FROM 1000 This newsgroup is dedicated to supporting Microsoft Access, the relational database. You question doesn't seem to match the purpose of this 'group. (and by the way, using all CAPS is considered shouting, and is less likely to get you a response). Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "TOM" <TOM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A72F20B-B33B-4CAC-88DA-E6CDF5908757@microsoft.com... > HOW CAN I TAKE WAY (-20%)FROM 1000...

Can I retrieve a lost/deleted Directory? #2
I am going to send this again because it's been over an hour and it hasn't showed up yet. Thanks "Mike" wrote in message news:... > Today I noticed a directory is missing. It was there yesterday. I suspect > my 8 year old granddaughter had something to do with it. Is there a way to > retrieve it? It was in a subdirectory of my Inbox. There were also two > other directories within this subdirectory. Thanks for any help. > > I am using Microsoft Outlook 2002 (10.6515. 6735) SP3 > Hi Mike, Have you checked your Deleted Items. it may be there? --...