Year End Closing for two open years 2006 and 2007 in one company

I have a situation with client that year 2006 and year 2007 are open and I
need to perform the year-end-closing process and I know this process for one
open year only and for this case how should I strart year by year.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Developer
0

When you going to close year it will close 2006 first as per your case
becasue both year are opened.

Regards,
Sheikh Asif
0
asifbunty (75)
1/8/2008 11:52:33 AM
Tools>Routines>Financial>Year End Closing.

The system will force you to close 2006 before you can close 2007.
Years are closed one at a time.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)

Off by one transaction
When we are posting to the General Legder, the control # of transactions are off exactly one transaction to the actual # of transactions. We don't understand why this is so because we physically counted the transactions and the actual # of transactions are correct but the control # transactions are off by one. We posted anyway because we physically counted them, but for future use we would like to know why the # of transactions are off by one. If you have an answer to our dilemma please respond back. Much Appreciated, Matt Barran Matt: The Control Total is a number you enter,...

Read Online Statement -- All the Time in Money 2006?
I just upgraded to Money 2006 from the '04 edition. It appears that it always wants me to "Read Online Statement" for all of my investment accounts, even though there's been no actual transactions in the funds. I think all that's changed is the price of the fund or stock for the day. I don't think earlier versions worked this way, and it seems odd that it asks mne to Read the Online Statement after doing nothing than grabbing the day's latest prices. Is this what everyone is experiencing, and am I the only way to find this odd? Thanks, Paul Pinella Radar Media G...

One column with different widths
I want to make Column A with rows 1-29 one width and rows 30 and above another width. -- Calpitor Excel does not allow varying widths of cells within a column (or heights within rows). You could used 'Merged' cells to accomodate the wider column needs. HTH -- swatsp0p ------------------------------------------------------------------------ swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15101 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=476150 ...

Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007
First... My question: How can I delete a 'saved' Return Address in the envelope template? When I am in Word and I go to print an envelope, I have to use, or correct, a 'saved' Return Address. (Someone had saved it before and it always changes!) (The migration: Word > Mailings > Envelopes ) Please help Thanks in advance. Dave __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4966 (20100322) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com "David Dyke&quo...

Error while opening GP windows from BP
Hi all . I am getting an issue when we click 'Create Journal entries' item in the Financial Back Office Tasks webpart in Business Port4.0. "null-CWTSSession.openCannes:'oWTS' is null or not an object" I done a Terminal Server Setups as per the BP installation Document. Version Details : GP10.0,BP4.0,MOSS 2007 Note : I am getting this even for Administrator Login Regards Sunny Hi Sunny, A simple troublshooting steps: 1. Ensure that you can remotely access the server (where BP is installed) via Remote Desktop Connection (RDP). This will ...

I have an older version 98 file and would like to open with P-2000
I have a file that was sent to me that I think was saved with Publisher 98 and I am using Publisher 2000, how can I open this file to view it? Thank you for your help Publisher 2000 will open 98 Publisher files. Your sender probably has sent you a 2002 or 03 file. Have your sender save the file as 98 and re-send. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sabrina" <Sabrina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F1D557A-0650-4F91-80C5-783F8853676F@microsoft.com... >I have a file that was sent to m...

Cutting and Pasteing from One spreadsheet to another.
Im trying to make up several templates that contain simliar data references. I want to cut from one template to another a number of cells. eg I have the following in one spreadsheet. =Info!G5 =Info!G6 =Info!G7 =Info!G8 =Info!G9 =Info!G10 =Info!G11 etc I simply want to cut this text exactly as it is and paste it into another spread sheet. However when I do I get the following ='C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Templates\_Test_Excel_Access_Merge\[S8-R200a.xls]Info'!G5 ='C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Templates\_Test_Excel_Access_Merge\[S8-R200a.xls]Info'!G6 etc. Re...

word 2007 freezes when closing
I've allready uninstalled and re-installed, but problem still there. MS Office Home and Student 2007 Uninstalling rarely fixes any issues with Word. Instead, for general troubleshooting, see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ProblemsStartingWord.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Dan Shults" <Dan Shults@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32AEA265-6BFB-484B-9CB4-8F8927F6D51E@microsoft.com... > I've allready uninstalled and re-installed, but problem still there. > > MS Office Home and Student 2007 ...

how do i change days in a year to 365
How do I chage Excel's standard of 360 days in a year to be 365, for functions such as Days360 and other methods of figuring out how many days occur between 2 dates? The number of days between two dates can be calculated by direct subtraction. For example, if A1 contains 1/1/2004 and A2 contains 1/1/2005 and you enter the formula =A2-A1 in another cell, the result will be 366 (formated as an integer). -- Gary's Student "tripjules" wrote: > How do I chage Excel's standard of 360 days in a year to be 365, for > functions such as Days360 and other methods o...

Office 2010 and Basic Authentication on IIS fails to open documents
Hi, I have just upgraded my Office 2007 to 2010 (yes the RTM build) and am running into some serious trouble accessing documents stored on a web server or SharePoint server configured to only allow Basic Authentication. Word opens as expected but does not do anything else (no prompt, no document download, nothing). Accessing any Office document on a server or SharePoint 2007/2010 server that has e.g. Integrated Windows authentication enabled, all is good I get prompted for credentials and the document downloads and opens as expected and as in Office 2007. Where is the settin...

When form closes it creates a blank record in the table
I have a form that links to a table called 'Suppliers'. Whenever that form closes it automatically adds a blank record to that table. Is there a way to prevent that from happening? Thanks in advance <MichaelJohnson168@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:f63293f9-caa7-4450-bacf-e844c6d5b9c4@e4g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have a form that links to a table called 'Suppliers'. Whenever that > form closes it automatically adds a blank record to that table. Is > there a way to prevent that from happening? If it only happens when you had the form on a new (blank...

Money 2007 won't accept Win Live ID
Money 2007 on Vista. It asks for my Windows LIve ID and I've tried three of them. To all of them it says "Your signin info could not be verified. "Go On line and then try to sign in." I'm not sure what the "go on line means, but I closed Money and singed in at several places then tried again and I get the same error message. TIA, CH If you have Money 2007 edition, and you cannot sign in with your correct passport or now called Windows Live address in addition to what is in the MSKB that addresses this: 1) Turn off your Firewall--this is a 2007 specif...

Where is the strikethrough in Publisher 2000, 2003, 2007???
I have tried several versions of Publisher and none have strikethrough as an available style of font. I hate to say it but my end users are not savvy enough to want or are able to draw a line down the middle of every sentence of a paragraph. Why has this been an oversight in publisher for so long? Microsoft PLEASE give me strikethrough in publisher! Is it there and just hidden? On a side note, anyone know of any strikethrough fonts that I could use in publisher? Know how to make one? There is no strikethrough option in Publisher. We just draw a line where we want it and group it ...

Publisher installer runs when I try to open a pdf file
I have installed and are successfully running Publisher 2003. I also have Adobe Acrobat 6.0 installed. When I try to open a pdf file, the Publisher installer runs and is trying to reinstall publisher. Any ideas? Thanks -- LS Do you have all the updates for Publisher? Office has two service packs. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Browse.aspx?displaylang=en&productID=4289AE77-4CBA-4A75-86F3-9FF96F68E491 Have you updated Acrobat to 6.0.4? http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=1&platform=Windows Have you tried a detect and repair on both these products? --...

Access 2007 Attachments
Hi there, I have a form, with a subform. The subform has an "attachment" field. This subform is displayed in datasheet format on the main form. I have code on the main form ,attached to a cmdButton, that sends an email. I now wish to amend that code so that the attachment is attached to the email - if there is one. Dim App As Object Dim Itm As Object Dim strAttachmentname Set App = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") ' all str variables defined and represent values on the main form ' get the attachment name if there is one ????? (this is what ...

Avoid creation of new folders in my document when I open outlook?
Hi, each times I open Outlook, new folders are cretaed in my documents and each times I attach files to an email, Outlook creats new folders in the file where the attach file was. How can I avoid this? is this a dell laptop with media direct? if so, uninstall the outlook setup add-in. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outl...

How to print a multiple page two sided small booklet, 4.5x5.5"
Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5" What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back. Essentially the same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication type:booklet) which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold on center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet. I'm trying to build a small boo...

OWA problem on front-end server
I'm currently running Exchange 2003 over Windows 2000 SP4 with a front-end server handling all the OWA and SSL. I've foung that any email ending with ..EML as opposed to .EML (note the extra dot) gets a 404 page not found. However if I log into OWA on a backend server the same email with the ..EML opens no problem. If anyone has some insight into this problem I'd be greatly appreciated. Take a look at: 320089 XCCC: The URLScan Utility Does Not Allow You to Open Messages in OWA http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320089 Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This...

why does wrord change the origianl date when I open a saved doc
I do not want word to change the date of a saved doc when i open it I assume that the reason is that you have inserted a date field which shows the system date. What you need to do is change those date fields for createdate fields - ALT+F9 change { DATE } or { TIME \@ "d MMM yyyy" } to { CREATEDATE \@ "d MMM yyyy" } then F9 and ALT+F9 - and change the date in your letterhead template so that future letters based on it show the correct dates. The switch \@ "d MMM yyyy" may be different at your location. See http://www.gmayor.com/stop_automat...

Duplicate emails received (two copies)
I am receiving two copies of each received email. What could cause this problem? Thank You, Dan ...

Front end/Back end Dilema
Hello, I currently have 2 exchange servers. Site 1 is primary about 250 acc'ts Site 2 is the second server about 60 acc'ts. I currently like this setup as if one goes down I have redundancy for mail still being qued then delieved when the other box is backup. My dilema is at Site 1 there server is nearing capacity and the price to do any hardware upgrades is not worth it as I will buy a new one. I've been reading up and it would seem I could benefit from having a front-end exchange box for both these servers to offset OWA access, RPS over HTTPS and mobile SSL access from smart phon...

Add yearly event to calander of all outlook clients
Dear member Is it possible to add all yearly events to the calander of all outlook clients? Regards Enam Send it as a meeting request? You may also want to ask in the Outlook newsgroups. Those people know OL inside and out. "Enam" <Enam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D0CF893-B10D-439F-BD94-D1A140A61FBF@microsoft.com... > Dear member > > Is it possible to add all yearly events to the calander of all outlook > clients? > > Regards > Enam > ...

Excel 2007 Page numbering
Is there a way in 2007 to consectively number all the sheets beginning with one (1) until ....? Thank you in advance for your help. Do you mean consecutive page numbers when printing more than one worksheet? Select the sheets to print using CTRL + click or Shift + click Then set up the header or footer with &[Page] The selected sheets will print consecutively page-numbered. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:09:01 -0800, Dottie <Dottie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way in 2007 to consectively number all the sheets beginning with >one (1)...

Intergration between Project 2007 and outlook 2003
Please help.... I am running MS Project 2007 (not server) and outlook 2003. Is there way (or a program someone can reccomend) to intergrate the tasks ect between the two pieces of software? Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0024_01CA99B8.95E55F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Yoni, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :) There is no way within Project, and I don't know of product that does. = You might like to peruse the Companions Page of the M...

publisher 2007 cannot complete the operation
I just downloaded the trial version of Publisher 2007 because my old version, Publisher 2000, would not activate the template wizard; instead, I got the message "Publisher cannot complete the operation." The first brochure I clicked on in Publisher 2007 gave me the same message: "Publisher cannot complete the operation." I downloaded 2007 because I could not find any online solution to the problem in Publisher 2000. How do I resolve this problem in either version? Without the templates, the program is useless to me. Have you tried to repair Publisher 2000? What is ...