Works Calandar

Help!  I don't know how this discussion group works.  I have clicked on all
the links for Microsoft Works but never see "works" in the index to choose
from for discussions.  I am having trouble with printing the calandar all of
a sudden.  It says to wait while it sets up calandar for printing and never
goes away.  I saw the download for this problem, however it was in 2002, but
I went ahead and downloaded it, but it has not resolved the problem.  I did
recently install the windows upate for explorer 7.  Can anyone help me or
direct me to where I need to go?  My email address is cdtcpa@aol.com.
Tks!!!!!!!!!!!!  Connie
0
Connie (70)

Business Alerts Not Working
GP 8.0, SQL Server 2000, Small Biz Server 2003 GP is installed on Small Business Server 2003 which has Exchange and SQL Server 2000. All users access GP via our Terminal Server which is installed on Windows Server 2003. The SBS 2003 Server has Outlook client installed. As does the Windows Server 2003. We cannot get SQL Mail to work. Within GP when testing the Business ALerts mail, we get the following error: "The following error occured in SQL Server: XP_sendmail: Could not resolve recipient. In SQL Enterprixe Manager, under support services, SQL Mail, You can test the Outlook ...

VBA code not working on other PC
I am using Excel 2003 and I have been using the VBA code below on my computer for a long time and find it extremely useful and which has never result in an error. A colleague asked if he could also have in on his computer and so I copied it over. The strange thing is it doesn't seem to work on his computer and I not sure why. I stops on the line 'Dim Result As New DataObject' that I have higlighted with the *********. and a dialogue box appears saying: Compile Error: User defined type not defined. Does anyone know the answer why it works on my PC and not on his? I...

Update query only partially working
Hi I'm trying to run an update query but for some reason it's only updating some of the records. The weird thing is that the field that i'm coparting to update is an auto number. I've checked both tables and the fields seem to be the the same and the records present in both so i'm stuck as to what is wrong. I'm using access 2007 to edit an access 2000 DB. Thanks On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 03:47:07 -0800 (PST), "d3cyph3r@gmail.com" <d3cyph3r@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi I'm trying to run an update query but for some reason it's only >up...

Exchange web OWA just stopped working
Exchange 2003 w/sp1 on a W2k3 server. Outlook 2003 clients work fine, all of exchange working fine. OWA does not. Gives 'Cannot find server or DNS Error' The error is pretty immediate. I've verified that the name resolves. I went to the server and stop/started the WWW service and stop/started the website and application pools. On a unix box, I telnetted in to port 80 and got a connect/immediate disconnect. Any ideas where to go from here? ...

SFO; working offline
I installed SFO on a Office 2003 machine, works great online, but when I switch to offline, it comes up "access denied". What am I missing? ...

What euro networks work with RMS?
I work for a US based company that also sells within countries that are on the Euro. I need to find a bank that works on the same network as RMS. If anyone can tell me a bank or what networks work with RMS that would be great. ...

Sibling Mode not working on Menu Items when calling HtmlHelp?
I have a truly curious problem with HtmlHelp and Sibling Mode in Visual C++ ..Net 2003 in an MFC app. Sibling mode allows the help viewer to display on top of the app, but if the app is clicked, then the app becomes the top most window. The idea is to let the user switch back and forth between the help viewer and the application. For the case of Menu Items only, sibling mode does not appear to work correctly under normal running conditions. However, sibling mode does work for menu items, if you put a breakpoint on the HtmlHelp call and stop prior to executing the call. In this case the HtmlH...

How to get Outlook 2003 working with comcast.net email acct
Hi, I've got a comcast.net email account and I've successfully implemented the comcast FAQ instructions for setting up Outlook 2003 as my mail manager of the comcast email account (ie, the test results are all positive ... no failures ... no error messages to report). But I'm apparently missing something because no emails come through to Outlook; the comcast system works fine, but I can't use Outlook to manage the emails. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. Joe what error is in the send and receive dialog? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author,...

Can Ingenico 6550 work with rms V1.3
I have a Ingenico 6550 signature capture device. When i sign on the device, it didn't capture the name. The display and the card capture worked, only the signature part doesn't work. I set the device name and everything, it loaded the form, and the tab for the signature on the pos poped up. I use the form designer to test the capture device it worked. The signature show on the form designer. I don't know what could go wrong. Could anyone help!!! I'm not entirely sure if the 6550 will work with rms 1.3. Do you want the signature to print out on the receipt? My co...

Cannot Read Saved Document from Works From Other Computer
I am trying to save Microsoft Works documents from my one computer which has a Windows ME operating system onto a disc that I can open on another computer which has a Windows XP operating system. When I try to open the files, I get an error message stating that Works cannot open the file, that it may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installation converters, or the file may be corrupt. I have tried renaming the file but this doesn't work. The file extension is already a .wps one so I don't think there is any conflict with the...

Windows Fax and Scan not working
When I try to create a new fax in "Windows Fax and Scan" I get an error message that pops up, that reads, "new fax: unable to retrieve cover page associated with the selected account." The only option is to click "OK", when I do that another pop-up appears, it reads, "The message could not be sent. Access denied." The "Setup Wizard" that is described on the Microsoft help html does not start, is there a way to uninstall Windows Fax and Scan and then reinstall it? Thank you, Mark Freis MJ: Go to "Turn Windows ...

Advanced Find Only Works Once
WinXP, Office 2000-sp3 Problem just started. In Outlook, can only do an Advance Find one time, then it doesn't work. Have done repair to no avail. Thoughts? thanks! Went to Office Download site and got Outlook 2000 Update: December 18, 2002. While it is stated it is to repair problems with reminders, it also fixed this problem. "Frank" <user@aol.com> wrote in message news:uxU4G5G1DHA.3468@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > WinXP, Office 2000-sp3 > > Problem just started. In Outlook, can only do an Advance Find one time, > then it doesn't work. Have done re...

Depot Management
What are the requirements of a work order in order to post labor to it? I cannot find any discussion of this in the manual or with a KnowledgeBase search. For example, must a work order have a record type of "open" to post labor to it? What about a quote? I have jobs that we are evaluating in order to prepare a quote that must go through an evaluation process before a quote can be prepared. I would like to use the work order schedule and lobor posting to route these jobs. However, since I do not yet have the jobs approved for repair by the customer, I have not yet transferre...

Making End User Recovery Work
I've seen a lot of people commenting how EUR never works for them. It does work for me after a lot of fiddling, and here are some brief comments that might help: 1. Don't just turn it on within DPM itself; go to one of your domain controllers and run the EUR setup utility. For DPM2010 it can be found at: \\dpmserver\c$\Program Files\Microsoft DPM\DPM\End User Recovery\DPMADSchemaExtension.exe For DPM2007 I believe it's at: \\dpmserver\c$\Program Files\Microsoft Data Protection Manager\DPM\End User Recovery\DPMADSchemaExtension.exe Remember, run this on your...

Outlook 2003 junk email filter -stopped working!
I use MS outlook for emails and the junk email filter had been working on its own -- blocking junk emails and placing them in Junk E-mail folder. Recently it has simply stopped working! The only change I can think of that I made, was to add many more addresses to the blocked sender's list. I have the following setting, but I still receive emails from the addresses in blocked sender's list, while the junk email folder remains empty: * Level of protection set to high * Permanently delete junk emails instead of sending them to junk email folder is UNchecked Any suggestions on what migh...

HTML Link from OWA does not work in regular Outlook 2003
I have Exchange 2003 runnning on Windows 2000 server w SP4. Whenever I send someone a link through OWA to a website they cannot open it in regular outlook, but when they click on the link by logging in through OWA it works fine. I was wondering if someone can shed some light on this issue. Following is an example of a link: http://www.hotel-online.com/News/PR2005_1st/Jan05_KapaluaBayRedevelopment.ht ml The link above translate into the following: /exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.hotel-online.com/News/PR2005_1st/Jan05 _KapaluaBayRedevelopment.html Thank you ...

COleDropTarget not working in Vista
Hello all, I am trying to port an MFC application to Vista but I am encountering an issue with COleDropTarget. I need to configure a page of a property sheet as a drop target. In Windows XP, the code (see snippet below) works as expected but in Vista, despite the fact that the call to Register(this) succeeds, the OnDragEnter, OnDragOver, OnDrop members of my COleDropTarget-derived class are never called when I drop a file from the explorer to my page. Do you have an idea what might be wrong? Did something change between Windows XP and Vista about the way the shell drag and drop works?...

Insert trigger not appearing to work for bulk insert with FIRE-TRIGGERS
I have an insert trigger that works just fine when I insert one row When I perfrom a bulk insert, the trigger only seems to work on the last row in the input file. What should the trigger be doing to process each row of the inserted data? Cheers Bob What's your trigger code look like? -- Thanks Michael Coles SQL Server MVP Author, "Expert SQL Server 2008 Encryption" (http://www.apress.com/book/view/1430224649) ---------------- "thing" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:O4c4cSGeKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I ha...

SendKeys randomly not working
I have a database that uses SendKeys for a number of functions. They have always worked fine. Recently all the SendKey functions have been behaving strangely. Typically they will work the first one or two times they are used and then stop working. No error messages - just no sending keystrokes. If you restart the database the chances are the functions will work again for a while. There have been no obvious changes and the same code seems to work without incident on other users machines. Any ideas? Thanks hi pricey, pricey99 wrote: > Recently all the SendKey functions have been ...

Scroll wheel not working in Word 7
I have Word for Windows 95 version 7.0. I am using it on my current XP Home SP3 system, and it works fine, except that the mouse scroll wheel doesn't work in Word. It works fine in all other apps. It is a Labtec mouse. Device Manager says: PS/2 Compatible Mouse This device is working properly Driver Provider: Microsoft Driver Date: 01/07/2001 Driver Version: 5.1.2600.0 Tried installing "WizMouse" (www.antibody-software.com), which has an option to 'Enable mouse wheel for applications without mouse wheel support', but that doesn't cure the problem. Any ...

Excel XP Subtotal method not working
We have a workbook that was created in Office 2000 that contains a macro that performs subtotals on a range. We have several machines in our company that are running Office XP (various OS) and are having problems with this workbook/macro. In Office XP, the subtotal method does not work. Before adding code to the macro to stop screen updating, the spreadsheet would lock up. Now this doesn't happen but the subtotal function is not working properly. This happens on each Office XP machine. Thanks in advance. Stephanie I had the same problem with my macros when i transfer them from exce...

ANN: Working with PDF documents from your .NET application
Gnostice is happy to announce the availability of a new video and several articles on working with and generating PDF documents using our newest version of PDFOne .NET v3.0. Please have a look. Video ===== http://www.gnostice.com/demos/PDFOne_dot_NET_V3_Demo/PDFOne.NET_Overview.html This video demo provides an overview of PDFOne .NET and its capabilities. PDFOne .NET can be used to create, edit, view, print, secure, and enhance PDF documents and process PDF forms. Articles ======== Generate PDF Forms In ASP.NET Using PDFOne .NET v3 http://www.gnostice.com/nl_article....

Bug 1 mdb With Tab Control works fine. Bugs with mde
Me.RecordsetClone.FindFirst "[ID] = " & Me![LstDoctor] Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark This code does not seem to work in the MDE Me.LstDoctor.value should be the ID value Rewrite the code slightly like this: With Me.RecordsetClone .FindFirst "[ID] = " & Me![LstDoctor] If Not .NoMatch Then Me.Bookmark = .Bookmark End If End With Including the .NoMatch test is always a good idea when using FindFirst Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Avid Fan" <me@privacy...

yahoo intelli sync not working with Outlook XP (2002)- it was working before
I have been using Yahoo Intelli-sync (IS4Yahoo) version 4.0.100.1190 for sometime with my Outlook XP (2002) and had no problems. 2 weeks ago it stopped working and I started getting this error message: "Cannot login to Yahoo. Please check your username and password and try again." I have not changed anything in either program. I have started using Firefox but don't see any issues with that affecting the syncronisation. Any help would be appreciated. did you check your username and password? did you install any windows upgrades or firewall software? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP ...

FOrmula to work out pricing rounding up and down
I have a formula in cell that reads "=3DIF(C7>0,"FOC",-C7*1.175)" it turns a negative into a Positive and a Positive FIgure into answer of "FOC" Sometimes it will display a result of =A32 or =A35.50 or whatever the figure when the original answer is a negative. With me so far!! The result which is displayed as a number i need it to round up t the nearest 9.99. For example if c7 is =A34.00 display answer of 9.99 if c7 is =A311.00 display answer of 19.99 if c7 is =A328.43 display answer of 29.99 So no matter what the answer is it rounds up to the 9.99 answer...