Where to get Excel spreadsheet listing all GP tables for v10

Is this spreadsheet on the sdk?  Is there a way to get it without
installing the sdk?  That is, from a download off MS site or
PartnerSource or CustomerSource ?

Thanks
0
hdjim

The spreadsheet is available from the DynamicAccounting.net site or
via direct download at http://www.box.net/shared/jc90kdsh2k.

I built it. It's a re-presentation of the information found in Tools-
>Resource Descriptions->Tables in GP. There are version for GP 9 and
GP 10 and I'll have one for GP 2010 once it is final.

Mark

On Feb 3, 2:01=A0pm, hdjim <hdji...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is this spreadsheet on the sdk? =A0Is there a way to get it without
> installing the sdk? =A0That is, from a download off MS site or
> PartnerSource or CustomerSource ?
>
> Thanks

0
Mark
2/3/2010 7:18:32 PM
Excellent!  Thanks. Appreciate the hard work!!
0
hdjim

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

POST or GET?

Pivot Table Question #5

get a result of an sql into a field

learning Excel #3

how to find an item in a list control?

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

contact list #13

How to get to email from Word

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Excel VBA