Where does it store data from Sales Customer Detail Entry?

When you update the shipping method on the Sales
Customer Detail Entry Screen and click the OK
button it does not seem to actually save the new
shipping method to the sop header table until
you click the save button of the sop_entry screen.
(Sales Tranasaction Entry Screen)
Yet when I click on the expansion button again to
re-open the Sales Customer Detail Entry Screen
the shipping method shows the updated value.
I ran a SQL Profiler trace and it does not look like
the OK button of the Sales Customer Detail Entry
is saving the shipping method to a table.
Where does it save this information before it is
saved to a table?

0
dap (10)

You are seeing the use of table buffers within Dexterity.
They are explained in the Dexterity documentation, but
basically put they are a temporary memory buffer for a
given table.  In the case you have noticed, a table buffer
is being used to maintain the information until the real
save is performed.  This prevents the need to perform
multiple database saves as the information is changed
which is why you don't see anything when running SQL
Profiler.

confers no rights.

0
pwinje (5)

customizing quote merge template

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Input to custom reports

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

convert to stored proc
Hello. I have been given a conversion assignment to convert Access db (frontend) with sql server 2005 backend to be included in a new webapp that is being constructed. Unfortunately, my stored proc creating is a bit weak and I'm not afraid to admit it. With that said, I came across an Access query that is puzzling me. Here it is; SELECT Purchase Orders *, POSO Relationships.SONumber AS RelatedSONumber, IIf([POSOType], [POSOType], 'Standard') AS POSOTypeFull, POSORelationships.MTXRMA, POSORelationships.SupplierRMA, POSORelationships.POSOType FROM PurchaseOrders ...

Clearing "Custom Footer" box
Is there a way to delete the contents of the "Custom Footer" option when going through the "Page Setup" menu? I would like to clear out all previously created custom footers and start fresh. Thanks. TC T Crosby, Go to FILE>PAGE SETUP>HEADER/FOOTER, click on the "Custom Footer button. A new dialog box will appear with three panes. Highlight th contents in each pane (one pane at a time) and hit delete. Hope this helps Case -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You have some responses at your other post. T Crosby wrote: > > Is there a wa...