What table are Credit Memos stored on?

On what table can Credit Memos be found? I've been looking everywhere, and I
can't find them for some reason...

Thanks,

Jeremy

Are you using SOP?  It would be SOP10100/10200 for open and SOP30200/30300
for historical

For RM credit memos. Look for the invoice work, open, and historical tables.
--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"Jeremy Harrington" wrote:

> On what table can Credit Memos be found? I've been looking everywhere, and I
> can't find them for some reason...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy
0
info4071 (3004)
2/6/2009 2:31:01 AM
Jeremy,

Credit Memos are just a type of transaction and are typically stored in the
same place as other transactions - there is no separate table that only
holds credit memos in any module I can think of.  Depending on what module
you're talking about and whether you're looking for work, open or historical
credit memos they may be in different tables.  This might help:

Payables tables: http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/pm-tables/
Receivables tables: http://victoriayudin.com/gp-reports/rm-tables/

So, for example, a receivables credit memo that is OPEN would be in RM20101
with RMDTYPAL = 7.  And a historical payables credit memo would be in
PM30200 with a DOCTYPE = 5.

Hope that helps.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Jeremy Harrington" <JeremyHarrington@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D9B31A0B-8FA0-46B3-B7C1-E7B3CCA5AA61@microsoft.com...
> On what table can Credit Memos be found? I've been looking everywhere, and
> can't find them for some reason...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeremy

0
victoria (3340)

Using Min to Calculate across a table
I am attempting to massage data so I can see what the maximum number of pieces I can produce based off of various components. My query to figure out how many of each component is available per unit is complete and the output is: Part_Number, MaxComponent1, MaxComponent2,MaxComponent3, MaxComponent4 Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could find the MIN of the components and group by part number? Cheers See the MinOfList() function here: http://allenbrowne.com/func-09.html A better solution would be to create a related table with many records for the combinations that are va...

pivot table grand totals not showing for all columns...
i have a pivot table that shows the grand total for some columns, but not for others... there are no differences in the data layout, yet this happens? any clues as to why? and how I can get the grand totals to show for all fields. thanx in the PivotTable floating toolbar, click PviotTable, then Table Options, select 'Grand totals for columns' option. ...

Information Store Issue
Event ID: 1101 Source: MSExchange Private Type: Error Description: Error 0xfffffbd3 occurred on message 1- EB1F8B1 during a background cleanup This message appeared many times before the Exchange IS service stopped responding. The article Q293836 seems to describe the same problem. But our user.dmp file is 1.5GB in size. How can I examine the content in this user.dmp file? How do I know if I it's suitable to apply the hotfix recommended in the article? Hi Chang, Please install http://support.microsoft.com/?id=841765 -- Niclas Holmkvist Microsoft Exchange Support --- This p...

Adding a total row to a chart data table
I have the following data in a chart Week 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Data1 1 5 7 6 1 6 7 6 Data2 3 4 5 7 9 4 6 6 Is it possible to have the data table show a totals row? I.E: Totals 4 9 12 13 10 10 13 12 Thanks in advance, John You can't include the total in the data table. As a workaround, you could embed the chart on a worksheet, and display the data below it. Tushar Mehta has instructions on his web site: http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/data_table/index.htm John Ortt wrote: > I have the following data in a chart > > Week 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Data1 1 5 7 6 1 6 7 6...

Entering the same value into two table fields at the same time
Say that there is a table which has 2 fields (A, B) There is a form [Form1] (data entry type) to enter data for A by `TextBoxA`. There is also one more `TextBoxB` which is Not Visible. My target is to record the value of (entered thtough `TextBoxA`) into B field of the table as well. So I write down a code "Before Insert" of the Form1 that: " Form_Form1.TextBoxB = Form_Form1.TextBoxA " It is not recording A values into the field B... Where am I wrong? Can you help me please? Sory !!! When I write down the same code into `OnExit` of TextBoxA, it is working...!! yes, ...

Products/Services Table
I am using Access 2007. I have a database for my Products/Services industry. I have a table containing my products/services, as well as a Work Order Form that is linked to the Products/services table from which I can choose via drop down the products that I am selling to that customer. The Product/services table contains 3 fields; Product, Cost & Price. The Work Order Form also contains those three fields, and when I choose a product from the drop down, the corresponding Price field fills in as well. Now, sometimes (after bargaining of course!) I want to change the price for ...

Information Store Size #7
I have SBS 2000 with exchange 2000. My information store is as follows: Priv1.edb- 5,783,816 Priv1.stm- 5,978,120 Pub1.edb- 5,325,960 Pub1.stm- 1,753,096 Does the 16GB limit include both the private and public stores or is there a 16GB limit for each. If I have exceeded my limit, what options do I have to make it to a FEB/MAR hardware software upgrade I have planned? Thanks, Steve 16GB limit is per store, so 16GB for Private and 16GB for Public. You must add the .edb and .stm file to calculate your store size. Options for upgrade is to go to SBS 2003 R2 which raises the limit to 75G...

Microsoft Word Table design in Access 2007
Is there a method for inserting a table (not an access table, but a word table with columns/rows/header, etc...) in a description field in a form or below the description field? I'm creating a database for development business rules and sometimes a business rule needs a table to explain or identify the heirarchy/relationship of items for the rule. I don't want this to link to anything else but the Business Rule ID that I am currently in. Thanks in advance! You could use a memo field but the data will not be separated by grid lines. You would need to add spacing and ...

Making a list of all persons in a table in a corresponding form.
Hi all, In a database of mine I have a table containing persons' name, address and so on. In the corresponding form I have of course all the fields where the users put in the data. In this form I want to have a list showing all the persons in the table as well, so that the users can click the right person in the list and have his or her data filled into the fields. I have tried to make a table form from the same table and include it as a subform. This, however, was not successful because the subform only showed the person in focus in the form, not all the persons in the table. Also...

Pivot Table Report: Getting average of difference of two date columns
Hello I have data in excel sheet as: WORK_ID PROJECT START_DT END_DT 1001 P1 1/1/2006 1/10/2006 1002 P1 1/25/2006 2/20/2006 1003 P1 3/15/2006 3/20/2006 I want to have a report that will give me average time taken to finish a work in a project. That is, I have to take average of (end_dt - start_dt) for a project group. How do I do this in a pivot table report. When I use a calculate field to get the days worked for a work_id using DATEDIF(START_DT, END_DT, "D") then excel computes only sum on that (pivot table report ...

Pasting Word table cell with paragraph markers into single Excel c
I have a Microsoft Word document that contains a table, each cell of which may contain paragraph markers. I need to copy and paste this table into Excel. However, whenever a cell from the Word table contains paragraph markers, rather than pasting the contents of the entire cell into a single cell in Excel, the paragraph markers are treated as delimiters, and the data is pasted into multiple Excel cells. If the cell from the table in Word contains one paragraph marker, then when I paste that cell to Excel, it pastes it into two cells. If it contains two paragraph markers, then it pa...

How to get Table Description Field Text to show on Forms? Hovering? Right-Click?
Can I get the fioeld description I enter in the Table Design View to show on Forms or Queries? When the mouse hovers over the field or field name?? When the user right clicks on the field or field name?? At the bottom of the screen when the mouse hovers? How? Thanks for any help. Mel Ken, I've done some programming but not much in Access. How do I (where do I click) to add a function to the "standard module" ??? And, am I correct in understanding that the first function would be called each time the db opened? And the 2nd function would be called each time the form op...

How to copy mails stored in Drafts Folder?
Hi; I'll be leaving my employer soon and would like to "save" (on stick, on local hard disk) some mails which are in my Drafts folder. Is this possible? Grateful for any hints. Regards, Gordon Filby ...

pivot table multiple consolidation ranges
When I create a pivot table based on data from one excel worksheet, the pivot table automatically creates one layout field for every column header on the worksheet; but when I choose the multiple consolidation option and add two consolidation ranges to my pivot table data, the layout shows only a field named "Rows" and one named "Columns" - in other words, it doesn't create fields named after the column headers that I can drag into the respective pivot layout areas (page, column, row, data). The column headers in both of the worksheets (consolidation ranges) are...

Item.content field in RMS Items table
I was taking a look at the structure of the item table in RMS 1.3, Headquarters. At the end of the record is a field called "Content". It is an ntext field. I don't see anyplace on the Item Properties form where this field is referenced. Is this an obsolete field, and if so, would it be safe for me to utilize this field for some of my custom information? -- Bill Yater The Worth Collection byater@worthltd.com Bill, There are a few fields in the Item table that either have never been implemented or are no longer in use. It should be safe to use contents. We have used th...

Formatting data table
I have a data table shown under a diagram. However it won't display all the decimals. I.e. in the input to the diagram for january 2006 is 1.123, but only 1.1 is shown in the data table. The only solution seems to be to enlarge the diagram but this is not an option in this particular case! As a last resort I could embed a table under a traditional diagram without the data table, but that is second best. Looking forward to any help If you right click on the data table you can change the font size by clicking on 'format data table' and the font tab. You can type in the size ...

Synchronizing Custom Tables
1) If I created a new customer profile in Store A, I want it to be available in Store B and other stores. Is this possible? How? 2) I want to create a new table to be linked to Customer table. How can I syncronize it to the HQ and other Stores? ...

Tables in Publisher
I'd like to set up a table in Publisher with lines on the bottom of every cell - like a list. When I select the table and ask for a line on the bottom, it only gives me a line on the bottom border of the whole table. Is there a quick way to get a line on the bottom of every cell without having to select every single cell and add the line? Thanks. silver wrote: > I'd like to set up a table in Publisher with lines on the bottom of every > cell - like a list. When I select the table and ask for a line on the bottom, > it only gives me a line on the bottom border of the who...

How to remove entries from the driver store repository programatic
Hi All, Can anybody help me to know 'How to remove any entries from the driver store repository programtically?' Manually i can remove entries from the driver store repository using pnputil.exe. I would like to do the same programatically. Normally Vista and above OS will remember older entry of the driver in the driver store. Just to mimic what OS is doing (device Manage right click select uninstall and check the option to remove the driver files) Thanks in advance for helping me in this regard. Regards, Phaneswar > Can anybody help me to know 'How to r...

Store Operation 2.0 In Item Property showing On Order 6 or so.Need
I my Store Operation 2.0 database in am showing some #s in on order. I alreddy all PO closed and I don't have any any back order and its still showing On Order Quantity (Different #s for different items) How do I make this On Order Quantity Zero "0" I am looking for SQL query Update Items Set OnOrder = 0 some thing like that but I dont know the Database field name for Onorder Please help me. ...

Table window Size
Any way to make Access 2003 remember the size and position of a table window? As it does with queries. Regards Kungen <klashjortstam@telia.com> wrote in news:1190993934.749281.64590 @k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com: > Thanks for trying to help. I'm talking about the windows for the > actual tables when working with them in access. Everytime I reopen a > table it covers the entire workspace and I have to adjust the size, > which is time consuming and annoying. Saving while the window is open > doesn't help. But I guess there is no way to work around this minor >...

Indexes in tables.
Hi, Can I add index for tables in SQL Manager. For example for SOP30200 index for any field. Will it be a problem with program or not? Any other ways? Thanks, Vitali I believe any future upgrade will blow away your index. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Vitali V" wrote: > Hi, > > Can I add index for tables in SQL Manager. For example for SOP30200 index > for any field. Will it be a problem with program or not? > Any other ways? > > Thanks, > > Vitali > > > Suggest you leave the tables alone. You'll just get into a pickle.. "Char...

Public Store Age Limits
I installed SBS 2003 Standard Edition. I moved public folders from an old Exchange 5.5 server to a .pst file and then from that .pst file into the public store of this 2003 Exchange server. Exchange set the Age limits of all these folders to 7 days. So all the e-mails from over 7 days ago are gone from all the folders with the Public store. In system manager, servers, server name, first storage group, public folder store, public folder instances, it shows as a title bar removed older than and the date of 2/10/2004. I changed the age limits for all folders to use public store default and made t...

Processing Functions in a Table
Hi, I'm running Access 2003. I have a table that contains the following information: Item Count --- --- Postings =DCount("*","tblDocBoat","[ToPost]=True") Floating Copies =DCount("*","tblFloatingCopy","[Approved] = False") Releases =DCount("*","tblReleaseReq","[Processed] = False") Is there a way when I can get the functions to process, rather than showing the code, when viewing the table through a form or simply viewing the table? i.e: Item Count --- --- Po...

reportoutput to make table
Is there any way to take a report and make the results into a table? Sorry if this seems a stupid question, but I'm a novice in over his head on a project I volunteered for. A report displays data that's in a table. Why would you need to create the report as an intermediary step? Why not just create the table from the original data or (better yet) create a query of the original data that displays the desired data (so that you don't have to store it redundantly)? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Dale" <...