We would love To Help You With Your Microsoft Dynamics GP Issues

If you are having issues with Microsoft Dynamics GP- reports, need
training, upgrades, ongoing support, or anything of the such- please
feel free to email us at mtatum@integritymbs.com, or call us at
888.869.4090 ext 705. We would love to assist you. We provide install,
implementation, ongoing services, training, customization, report
writing, troubleshooting and much more.

0
mtatum (1)

Repost: Microsoft Money Small Business Questions
Re: Microsoft Money - Small Business - 4 quick questions 1 - Sales Orders: Will it let me enter a Sales Order ? 2 - Discounts: Will it let me offer the same paroduct/part number at different discounts? 3 - Discounts: Can I have different discounts assigned to different customes? (Cust A always get's 10% discount, Customer B always gets 15% discount, Customer X always gets a 40% discount 4 - Commissions or Royalties for 1099 individuals: Can I setup commissions or royalties to various 1099 people? (Designers, Authors, etc) (Commissions or Royalties vary from person ...

Can You Tell Me Which Microsoft Certification is the most popular nowdays
Recommend Microsoft certificatons : * Exchange Server 2007 * MCAD.NET * MCDBA * MCDST * MCITP * MCP * MCPD * MCSA * MCSA 2003 * MCSD.NET * MCSE * MCSE 2000 Security * MCSE 2003 * MCSE 2003 Managing * MCSE 2003 Security * MCTS * Microsoft Business Solutions * Microsoft Licensing exam * Microsoft Partner Competency exam * Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring * Office SharePoint Server 2007 * TS * Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Which Microsoft Certification is the most popular, get the answer in http://...

Dynamic Range broken
I've been using a spreadsheet with a dynamic range to do a VLOOKUP for months now. Suddenly, it's broken, and I can't figure out why. The formula is =OFFSET(ActivityList!$A$1,0,0,COUNTA(ActivityList!$A:$A),2) The sheet it's on is named "Activity List" on the tab and in the "Properties" list. The formula in the workbook on another worksheet is: =IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B1,namelist,2,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP(B1,namelist,2,FALSE)) The dynamic range is "namelist". Any suggestions? There seems to be a mismatch between the worksheet names--one has tha...

Update for Microsoft XML core service 6.service pack 2
Updates are ready. Message bubble shows constantly. Updates won't load millypede wrote: > Updates are ready. Message bubble shows constantly. Updates won't > load Operating System? Service Pack level? Architecture? Anything that you have tried? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ...

Cannot post batches in Dynamics
I'm trying to post batches that has a posting interrupted status in Batch recovery window in Dynamics GP, but after doing this I receive the following error: "Batch failed to complete posting. Use batch recovery to complete posting process." I've already tried to run the following queries to solve this issue: delete activity delete sy00800 delete sy00801 delete dex_lock delete dex_session I've also checked if the mkdtopst and bchsttus fields are set to 0 for batches in sy00500 table. But non of these helped. Every time I try to post a batch i receive the error: ...

Need help converting date time to date only
I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in m attachment. I want to convert this column in to date only. Pleas help. Thanks Geng Attachment filename: sales - open orders test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=57210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi without looking at your file you could use the following formula in a helper column =INT(A1) and format this cell as 'date' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in ...

Dynamics GP
Today my users mentioned that they do not like version 9.0 of GP that we recently installed. They are finding a lot of little changes to windows and utilities that seem to make it not as user-friendly as the old 7.5 version we converted from. SO, I'm wondering if anyone has had similar problems and/or know if version 10.0 is less quirky. -- DJanson I think there is a difference between the meaning of quirky and the complaints of the users. Certainly, GP 9 eliminated the palettes, one of the biggest differences. I know the Sales Transaction Entry window has a different order f...

OWA 2007 Performance issues
I have been using Exchange 07 for a couple of weeks now and really like it. But, I'm having performance issues with OWA from the outside world. Internally, OWA is lightining fast, but from the outside, it is as slow as a dog. So I don't think it is the server that is causing this, but rather my bandwith to the outside world. Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone have an idea how much bandwidth is needed for OWA to perform well? OWA 2003 was much faster than 07 and I'm wondering if I made a mistake upgrading. Thanks. Jay Becker "Jay Becker" <JayBe...

delegation Issue
Hi All, I download Delegation Wizard template file from http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc772784(WS.10).aspx I copied the delegwiz.inf to my Windows 2003 server. I use Delegation Wizard and select Reset a user account's password to delegate to user. After then, when the user get to Active Directory Users and Computers, right click to select Reset password, after typed password and click OK, get a error message: Windows cannot complete the password change for Michael becasue: Access is denied. I checked the delegwiz.inf, it has the following: ( I think that...

PocketPC Outlook help
I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync Inbox information from one computer to another. Is there a way to sync inbox information to another computer without having to delete partnerships or not having the inbox sync at all with another computer? Hi - Not sure what you mean by "from one computer to another" - do you mean you're trying to sync your PDA to more than one computer? Note that this can often cause problems and lost data. Probably best to post in m.p.pocketpc for more help.... Frank wrote: > I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync &...

Office 2007 Professional: Help Files Issues
Gents, I cannot find a solution to this odd issue and before I submit a support ticket I thought I would ask the community. We have office 2007 professional (volume licensing) on a Window 2003 terminal server. We have a few users out of a bunch that get the "This page is unavailable" I have tried the Refresh and back. I've tried online and offline modes. In offline I get the table of contents to the left but same unavailable message when I click the links. I noticed on testing some other users, that apparently never used the help. That there are some prompts...

Help with macro #5
The following macro puts the file names on the worksheet that has the command button. How can I put the file names on a different worksheet? Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim FN As String ' For File Name Dim ThisRow As Long Dim FileLocation As String Application.ScreenUpdating = False FileLocation = "C:\Documents and Settings\nc1\Desktop\TAS forms\*.xls" FN = Dir(FileLocation) Do Until FN = "" ThisRow = ThisRow + 1 Cells(ThisRow, 1) = FN FN = Dir Loop End Sub ...

HELP!! Publisher won't open
I have Publisher 2000. When I click on the icon on the desktop, the program opens to the catalog page. When I click on 'existing files'. the program closes down. I can open the existing file in Windows Explorer, but as soon as I click on something, it closes down. This is a relatively new computer running Windows XP Media Center. I have been able to access my existing file before on this system. Can someone please help? Can you open Publisher in Safe Mode? Do you have a default printer enabled? Insert your 2000 disk, select repair. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

PLEASE HELP
Hi, In Outlook small business 2007, when I press Tasks or To Do List, It causes outlook to not respond and closes down. Please Help Me. Kara This is the obv. but have you try to repair OL, its under your help Item on your menu bar my 2 cents "Kara Johnson" wrote: > Hi, > In Outlook small business 2007, when I press Tasks or To Do List, It causes > outlook to not respond and closes down. > Please Help Me. ...

Set table name dynamically for CR 11 in VB.Net 2003
I posted this question earlier today. It showed up but has disappeared now. I have the following code in VB.Net 2003 for CR XI; I would like to set the table name for the report in VB.Net code. All tables would have the exact same structure. With crConnectionInfo .ServerName = MyServer .DatabaseName = MyDatabase .UserID = MyID .Password = MyPWD End With Dim MyTable As String if s=1 then MyTable = TableA else MyTable = TableB end if CrTables = sReportName.Database.Tables For Each CrTable I...

Guys i need your help
I dont seem to find the way how i can do this report which i really need . I need to have a report that can print only 3 records , this i was able to achieve but the issue is that i need the report to be able to print either 3 consecutive records where i specify the first record and the others be consecutive or else ( this i also need) be able to chose the 3 different records . Guys i hope i gave a good explanation Thank you -- Access For Fun See if this example helps: http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=48&Number=1028860&Zf=f48&Zw=batch&...

form design issues
Hello Access 2007 here, 2 quick questions: 1) how can I manage comboboxes do NOT change background on exit? It seems that by default, once you exit the control it kind of make its background transparent, even if either backcolor or backstyle values didn't change, I ckecked. 2) I'm noticing that after starting typing in an unbound form, the labels text seems kind of bolder, not looking "regular" as when the form opened. I read some years ago something about issues regarding memory licking that can cause weird *things*. Does anyone know something more accurate? ...

help...on changing the system administrator role.
The system throw me an error for system admin role when i click save. the rest of the roles, i can save. why ?? the trace stack is as below : [COMException (0x8004140b): Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004140B.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizSecRoleClass.ReplacePrivileges(CUserAuth& Caller, String RoleId, UInt32 Count, CRolePrivilege[] Privileges) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Role.UpdatePrivileges(String roleId, String privilegeXml, Int32 mode) +387 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Role.InternalUpdateAndRetrieve(String id, String xml, String columnSet) +170 Mi...

Issues accessing Business Portal
We can access Business Portal when we are in the office. However, when my users connect to the Business Portal over vpn from home/remote location, they cannot connect to the Business Portal (although they can connect to Great Plains). They dont get any errors but they get page not found in the internet explorer. The users cannot even access the top level site http://servername/port. Kindly provide some pointers to troubleshoot this issue. This is Business Portal 4 and Great Plains 10. ...

CRM 3.0 Mobile installlation issue
I an trying to install CRM 3.0 Mobile Beta on an existing CRM 3.0 server which works very well. Brief steps are as below: 1. install .NET 2.0 Framework over CRM server 2. Run setup.exe under CRM 3.0 Mobile Beta CD 3. Select "Microsoft CRM Network" at the 1st window 4. Select to accept EULA and click Next. A messagebox pops up saying that: Setup did not find a Microsoft CRM user with the required privileges for the Microsoft CRM Mobile user account. This user must have Read privilege at the Organization level for Record Customization and User. Assign these privileges to an ex...

Outlook 2003 issue with Font Color
I had an issue with My IE where the fonts were all so big. i resolved that by installing IE7. Now i noticed that my Outlook 2003 has an issue where when i go to compose a new email and type something in and then i try to change the font color it stays black. But if i copy the text that i tried to change the color and paste it to word the font shows the color. I tried to do a Detect and Repair and even unistalled and reinstalled Office 2003. Any suggestions. Well the IE issue doesn't have anything to do with this. You would have solved that through View-> Text Size-> Medium...

help of setting the distance between 2 markers
Hi, In the chart of excel, there is one type called line with markers displayed at each data value. Because my data values are lots, in my chart, markers are close to each other even overlapped. I don't want this. So I want to know if Excel has the function that can set the position of markers. For example, I want to put markers at 100th data value, 200th data value, 300th data value and so on. Ye This code sets a marker at every 100th point of your first series: Sub SetMarkerDistance() Dim mychart As Chart Set mychart = Application.Worksheets("Sheet1").ChartObjec...

Blank Fields in Thesaurus in Microsoft Word
When I attempt to use the thesaurus in MS Word on my mac, I am unable to see the meanings or synonyms. I know that they are appearing because when I click "look up", the selected 'blank' field brings up a new word (one of the invisible synonyms from the list that I can't see). This was not a problem when I used the same version of word on my Powerbook but the problem is occurring using my MacBook. hossmosis@gmail.com wrote: > When I attempt to use the thesaurus in MS Word on my mac, I am unable > to see the meanings or synonyms. > > I know that they are ap...

Dynamic Dialog
I am fairly new to UI programming using VC++. I am looking for ways to modify a dialog box dynamically. In other words, I want to be able to add controls to an exisitng dialog during run time. This is a simple dialog which will be empty initially. Just before it is shown, I want to be able to add rows or columns of check boxes with static texts next to them, based on some strings read from the registry. Is this possible? How? Any code sample will be helpful. Thanks in advance Scott, Thanks very much for the quick reply. The reason I have to add them dynamically as opposed to during d...

Using outlook express, want to start using microsoft outlook,how?
Currently using outlook express, but need to start using microsoft outlook, can anyone advise how? I have tried the tools, options, general route and this doesn't work, and other ideas please. Thanks, Sharon juliansoffice <juliansoffice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Currently using outlook express, but need to start using microsoft > outlook, can anyone advise how? I have tried the tools, options, > general route and this doesn't work, and other ideas please. What exactly are you trying to do? Create an account? Install it? What? What version? -- Brian...