Way to get Collections Main to show historical xacts

Is there a way to have the Collections Main window show the historical
transactions on a customer?  It is a nice window but seems to only show the
outstanding items. If this is a credit, can't see how that came to be the
case.
0
leaglesh (8)

How to get rid of a "line" in Word
If I type a number of dashes in Word and press Return it automatically gets changed into a continuous line. How do I later remove such a line? Sometimes if I delete the text line above it then the line also goes but often I just can't get rid of it. I have to resort to creating a new document and then copy/paste the god bits over and then delete the old document. Thanks. -- Les Desser (The Reply-to address IS valid) In news:lzqSlgmVscxLFAoG@dessergr0up.invalid, Les Desser <NewsDump1@dessergroup.com> typed: > If I type a number of dashes in Word and press ...

Cannot get CRM client for Outlook online
One of my customer's employees is having problems to get his CRM client for Outlook online (version 3.0). The error he is receiving says: "An unknown error has occurred. Retry the action. If the problem persists, contact your system administrator.". In the event log we find the following warning message: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSCRMAddressBook Event Category: None Event ID: 6425 Date: 10/12/2006 Time: 1:53:18 PM User: N/A Computer: AVELTP0131 Description: The current user does not have permission to use the Microsoft CRM Address Book. Contact the system administr...

get empty data xml tag
Hi, All, I want to generate empty data xml tag, for example field name is Data1 but no data, when generating xml file, I need to generate <Data1 /> xml tag in xml file using Select Data1 from table for xml auto, elements query, can anyone help this out? Thanks, ...

Send button not showing after updating to SP3
I have updated the office 2002's .msi file with SP3 for network distribution. After redeploying the updated file I few users do not have a send button when the try to send a message. I have tried to delete their accounts and set them up form scratch with no luck. My only work around was to install office from CD. I need to resolve this problem. The installation from the network is a great tool. Thanks DG ...

How do I get the top 4 rows of a spread sheet to print on each pa.
I am trying to get the first 4 rows of a spread sheet to act like a header. I have done this in the past and can not remeber how to get it to do it again. File>Page Setup>Sheet>Rows to repeat at top Carlos "joetut" <joetut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34B0388D-3EDB-4086-BE76-C0B6A192A3B2@microsoft.com... > I am trying to get the first 4 rows of a spread sheet to act like a header. I > have done this in the past and can not remeber how to get it to do it again. ...

can't get normal start up with Vista
My computer specs are ASUS PK5 deluxe motherboard, quad core 2.4 intel, 4 gigs ram, C drive is Raptor Western Digital 10K 85 gigs and D drive is western digital 150gigs 72K. I do not have an internal CD drive as I had bought a external DVD rewrite about 3 months before I bought the computer so I told them not to install it (customer order). My problems started two weeks ago after I installed AVG 9.0 release anti virus. I have been trying all sorts of things with no success. Every morning my computer usually goes into normal start but then after that it seems to by pass normal ...

getting IIS login credentials
In my webforms app, I am using Page.Users.Identity.Name to get the user name. Does anyone know what the MFC equivalent is? I am wanting to modify the MFC code of an older application to do some stuff that I am doing in a webapp. ...

Where can I get a template that will calculate profloss after buy.
I need a template that will calculate all the possible variables in a share trade. The rate on buying, every day entry (7 days),Profit/loss on holding, prof/loss on sale etc. ...

Getting relaying error #5.7.1 for 2 recipients only
Hi, We have one Exchange 2000 server, service pack 3. I am a Domain Administrator in AD. No one else gets these "Undeliverable" messages (5.7.1), or if they do they've never reported it. I am getting the following "Undeliverable" message intermittently whenever I send to 2 addresses only. These 2 addresses belong to 2 guys who work together - so are on the same domain, but different to my domain (they work for a completely separate company). Here is the "Undeliverable" message: "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. ...

How do I get deleted items that stay in inbox with line thru them.
I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? "rwwhit" <rwwhit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D17761E-CD1B-4D04-BACB-B0D837C4DD93@microsoft.com... >I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a > message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted > items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? That's normal behavior...

show tasks on the calendar
I would like to see tasks on the calendar in both weekly and monthly view -it gives you a sense of those "things to do" items that are coming up. I tried it with due dates and start dates, clicked "show tasks without due dates", clicked show all tasks, consulted Help and my copy of Outlook for dummies. It seems so basic but I HAVN'T BEEN ABLE TO GET IT TO DO IT!!! Related question -why is it that Microsoft software NEVER behaves as you would reasonably expect? -e.g we all write "to do" type items in our paper diarys for certain days -without a fixed time...

show address bar & toolbar in CHtmlView
Hello, I have what I believe is a very easy question but for whatever reason, it is not working as I believe it should be... I have a CHtmlView based application generated by the wizard (VC++ 6.0). All I am trying to do now is to display the address bar as well as the toolbar. I am doing the following in OnInitialUpdate: this->SetAddressBar(true); this->SetToolBar(1); And this does absolutley nothing. The toolbar and address bar are not shown. I am doing nothing besides the above two lines. Basically I created the app with the MFC Application Wizard and added those two lines to start...

Preventing Recipient Names from Showing
I have a long list of people I am addressing a message to. I want the recipient to see that it is coming to them, but not be able to see anyone else's name/address that it's being sent to. I've tried the BCC field but then even the recipient does not see that it was sent to them. I'm afraid they will think it is junk mail if they don't see it addresses to themselves. Check out http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail for other options -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick...

How to filter to show only one message from a specific sender/subject
I would like to filter out all but one email with the same subject line from a specific sender. I subscribe to a message board that sends an email every time a posting is made to a thread, instead of just the first posting after I have read the thread. Is there a way for filter out the duplicate messages and just keep the oldest email? Thanks, Brian ...

Where can I get UNLIMITED Excel stock qoutes?
The Excel Add-in that allows you to retrieve stock qoutes is limited in taht it only allows you to get about 250 qoutes at a time. How can I get unlimited qoutes in a format compatible with excel? Z There's a program called Historical Stock Quotes which can create tab or comma delimited files that can be read into Excel. If you want something that updates automatically within Excel, you may have to buy an add-in. Have you searched the web? On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:18:23 -0800, ZouBCivil <ZouBCivil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The Excel Add-in that allows you to retriev...

getting support
can some tell me how can I move the crusor below the text i write in one cell? as everytime I press the INTER key afet I write something in one cell it shifts me to another cell, while I want to go under the text directly within the same cell after press inter key. your help will be greatly apprecitated YOURS M. AL TOOQ Don't press Enter... press Alt+Enter instead. -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "MOHAMMAD" <MOHAMMAD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2AFD1F4D-4F02-4B73-8751-DF7912AFC288@microsoft.com... > can some tell me how can I move the crusor below t...

How do I get rid of this?
I installed Money 05 on 12/1, I set up my bank accounts etc, downloaded my transactions etc. Everything worked fine until 12/5 when I started getting errors whenever I updated my accounts. I clicked on "Learn More" and it says "updates are temporarily unavailable". Okay fine, i let it go. Well, it's now a month later and it's still happening. So I start looking through this newsgroup trying to find out why. Didn't find anything useful. Then it dawned on me that everytime I opened Money it needed some stupid ..net password. Something I never unders...

Get paid to post in forums..
myLot promises to pay as you talk on its discussion boards. You can post and reply to whatever topic that you like. to join: http://www.mylot.com/?ref=blogger1 The following is taken from their website: ****************************** How does this work? We have implemented a system to give everyone who uses the internet the ablity to make money. The idea is pretty simple - if you contribute to the myLot Community - whether it is by posting a new discussion, responding to a current discussion, commenting on a current discussion, or referring friends, you earn money. Our goal is t...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

How to get "from this year on"
Hi all, I am a newbie trying to retrieve all records from say "1998" on(to the latest). Presently I have : Like "*" & "/" & "*" & "/" & [Enter Year:] I know I need to use ">=" and tried many combinations unsuccessfully. Can someone please help me. Thanks in advance, Emilio It all starts with the data... ?!What data?! Do you have a field that holds dates? Does Access think that field holds dates (i.e., a Date/Time data type)? Or is that field defined as a "text" field? The text string "1...

Updating a presentation during show
I have a powerpoint 2003 file saved on my companies network. I also have a computer that runs a monitor in our breakroom using the before said Powperpoint Presentation. What I would like to do is update the Presentation from my desktop top computer save it and have the Computer that is running the monitor update without having to stop the powerpoint show. CWebb, If I understand your question correctly, you want to update a presentation "while it's running"... if that's the case, then if you use this linking method, the next time powerpoint "calls up...

no mail showing in inbox older than today
With a fresh install of XP SP2 and Office 2003 SP2 on my desktop I have nothing showing up in my inbox later than this morning. This was a default install and I did not make any changes to the settings. My laptop with a fresh Office 2003 install shows the mail in my inbox. Where should I look for a setting to make this work? I am using the Messages view without a preview pane on both machines. In an earlier message in the forum someons suggested to another user to enable tyhe all mail view. I do not see a view with that name listed on any menu. Click View | Arrange By | Current View ...

Need help with Indexed View that shows lowest prices
Hi, In my system, there are products and multiple vendors selling the same products. I want to create an Indexed View that shows me the 10 vendors with lowest prices for each product in the database. So if 20 vendors sell iPod at varying prices, I want my Indexed View to show 10 lowest prices and the vendors who offer them. I'd appreciate some help with the SQL for this. Please find the SQL scripts down below. -- Thanks, Sam USE [TestDB] GO /****** Object: Table [dbo].[Vendors] Script Date: 11/24/2009 21:48:20 ******/ SET ANSI_NULLS ON GO SET QUOTED_IDEN...

booting sound is stopped mid-way
When I boot I get the start of the booting sound and then it is stopped mid-way, as if something started and surpressed the sound. After booting I can get any sound. How can I fix this? ...