W2 Print Problems

I am printing the 4 up W2 form.  It is not lining up
properly and as a result some of my fields are
overprinting the printed documentation on the form.  Has
anyone else had this problem?  I downloaded the patch
that was available or at least I think I did.  How would
I determine if I have the patch.  Should I try to
download it again?

Thanks,

Joe
0
anonymous (74722)

------=_NextPart_0001_472A2268

The 2004 Year End Update included a change to the font size for W-2s.  Once
this update is applied, you should be able to print the 4-up W-2s without
over-writing the form.

To verify that the Year End Update has been applied, go to Setup > Payroll
> Payroll.  The Last Year End Update should be 12/1/2004.
------=_NextPart_0001_472A2268

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 The 2004 Year End Update included a change to the font size for W-2s.  Once this update is applied, you should be able to print the 4-up W-2s without over-writing the form.
\par
\par To verify that the Year End Update has been applied, go to Setup > Payroll > Payroll.  The Last Year End Update should be 12/1/2004.
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_472A2268--

0
kirstenb (42)

CSV File Problem

Problems with creating a newsletter

Month problem

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

printing 2 charts on single page

Rounding Problem

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Offline folder problems #2

OLK 2k7

outlook 2k2 problem

Mother of a sumproduct (ish) problem!

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

printing imported gif files in Excel

Spam is a big big problem
Spam is a big big problem ...

Hyperlink problem #3

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Problem with Database Wizard

Strange problem
We have been rolling out new Windows 7 workstations (all new computers) at work over the last few months and a strange problem has developed. Prior to Windows 7 we were using Windows XP with Office 2007. The problem is, we have a workbook which uses a UserForm for filling in all required information. Prior to rolling out the new Windows 7 workstations, the workbook and UserForm were working flawlessly (for over a year) and they still work flawlessly on the first 3 Windows 7 workstations but on the last 2 workstations we rolled out if you open the UserForm and leave it open for ...

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)