W-2 correction form

We need to correct a few W-2's that have already been sent out.  We noticed
the W-2 C forms have a different format and the amounts will not line up like
the W-2's did.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
0
BFogle (5)

As you said, the formats are different. GP does not have any way to produce
the W-2c form off the shelf. You either create a report that fits the form or
complete the forms manually. Since you said it's just a few items, it would
probably be a lot quicker to do it manually.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"BFogle" wrote:

> We need to correct a few W-2's that have already been sent out.  We noticed
> the W-2 C forms have a different format and the amounts will not line up like
> the W-2's did.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
0
callen (2505)

Excel Functions #2
hi guys, just wondered if anyone knew which function i would use to do this, because im fairly novice with excel: Basically if the cell value is above 110 i want the cell to turn green if the cell value is between 110 and 105 i want it to turn yellow if the cell value is below 105 i want it to turn red any help would be seriously appreciated. thanks spotseven wrote: > hi guys, just wondered if anyone knew which function i would use to > do this, because im fairly novice with excel: > > Basically if the cell value is above 110 i want the cell to turn gr...

Change a series w/ a ComboBox
I would like to change a range name refernced in a charted series by using a control combobox so that if i want to see a differnt series, all i have to do is select it. I was thinking of using a lookup function that refernces the numerical output of the control but the series formula won't read the formula or a cell reference as text. =SERIES(OAS!$A$11,'Index-HistoricalPricing ML Vers 2.xls'! DATE,'Index-HistoricalPricing ML Vers 2.xls'!Chemicals,1) Chemicals is the range name, is there a way to replace it with a formula or cell refernce. I can probably code this b...

RMS 2.0 Integration Approach
Hi everyone, I have Commerce Server 2009 in place and would like to integrate it with RMS2.0. What are some ways in general that an external system can integrate with RMS2.0? Regards. ...

Trouble Printing Checks #2
I'm using Money 2004. I have a list of checks to be printed, but no 'Print Checks' on the left side panel. When I go the 'File' menu to print checks it gives me a "You don't have any accounts with checks to be printed." message. What can I do? David See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=91. "David" wrote: > What can I do? I would run a file repair to see if that will correct the number do indicate the number of checks that have been set to "print". "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Create form similar to MS Access 2000 Help
Is it possible to create a form that works similar to the Help - Index form in Access 2000? My StreetTable consists of the following fields: Street_ID(autonumber), StreetName(text), Directions(memo). I want to be able to type the beginning letters of the street and the List of StreetNames continually reduces until I see the street I need in the StreetNames window. I would then click on that street and the Directions would appear in the third window panel. Since I'm dealing with approx. 5000 streets, scrolling really isn't an option that I want to consider. I found that a combo ...

can't delete mailbox #2
I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? Wait until AD replicates then you'll be able to purge the mailboxes with the red Xs "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23fkHzmOMGHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I deleted a user account in AD but when I go to Exchange system manager I >can't delete the mailbox. What is the deal? > Right click on Mailboxes in ESM and select Run Cleanup Agent. -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange M...

Product list in CRM v.1.2
Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can i attach an excle sheet that contains my products instead of loging each product one by one as i have over 25,000 products to log? -- Regards, Marwa I'm afraid not. This is a major pain point for a lot of people and I do not kno of any 3rd party add-ons that have addressed it either. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "marwa" <marwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C062CF1E-EEF8-43B4-AC31-F299BF707252@microsoft.com... Hi all, i have another question concerning the product list, can ...

How do I get special symbols for correct sign?

Change opening postion /Form
From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to open higher on my Main Form, Thanks for any Help.....Bob On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:13:29 +1200, Bob V wrote: > From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main > Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to > open higher on my Main Form, > Thanks for any Help.....Bob Look up the MoveSize method in VBA help. DoCmd.MoveSize 2 *1440, 3 * 1440 will position a form 2 inch...

OS version 10.2
In a previous post, I was told that Office 98 for MAC will not work on OS 10.2 and was directed toward getting Office 2004. In the system requirements for 2004, it says that it is for users who have 10.2.8 or later. Is OS 10.2 upgradable to 10.2.8 or do I need to go with Office X or 2001 for OS 10.2? Heath Kuszak IT Manager Verdone Landscape Architects, Inc. Heath Kuszak <heath@verdonelandarch.com> wrote: > In a previous post, I was told that Office 98 for MAC will not work on OS > 10.2 and was directed toward getting Office 2004. In the system requirements > for 2004, ...

Matrix #2
Hiya, I need to create a chart which is a matrix of four 'boxes' (a bit like the BCG 'Cash cow, star, etc matrix if you know it). But am having real trouble. What I need is this (and I'm going for the simplest method here - I ignored the four 'boxes' and just tried to get the data as I want on the chart): Data source: Project Name Value(1-10) Difficulty(1-10) Proj1 5 8 Proj2 8 10 Proj3 1 8 Proj4 3 ...

When will CRM 2.0 be released?
I was wondering if anyone has a firm(ish) idea when version 2 will be released. I've heard 2005, but that is a little vague. My company has identified a few gaps that should be resolved with the 2005 expected enhancements. If the release is put off until this time next year, we will go ahead and correct now. However, we would like to hold off wasting time\money is Microsoft will deliver within the 1st two quarters of 2005. Thoughts? The latest word is that CRM 2005 should be release sometime in calendar Q2 of 2005. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------...

Spinning Beach Ball
I seem to notice a correlation between seeing the spinning beach ball more often after launching MS Word for OSX. I removed the PDFMaker.Lib and this improved the performance a great deal, but still noticing the SBB more often after launching Word. Anyone know about this? Many Word issues are related to corrupt Word Settings or Normal Template. You could try removing the Word Settings file, then testing. The Normal Template could be renamed, then test. Be sure Word is closed before removing or changing any files. You could also consider running the Remove Office utility and reinstalling Offi...

Updateing data when closing forms
I am using MS Access 2000 I have a table that has several required fields. I developed a form to add records to the table. In addition to the table fields, the form has a form-close button constructed with the button wizard. When I enter a record that does not have the required information and close the form with the “Close Window” (X) button on the tool bar, the appropriate error message appears telling me that there is missing data. (Just what I want) When I use the close button on the form, the form closes with no message and without adding the record. How do I give the button on the f...

My input form isn't empty?
I have a form with two subforms. All three forms have the Data Entry property set to Yes. The main form only has one control called txtmonth and the two subforms are linked to the main form on this control. However when I input a value to the control on the main form the subforms are populated with data from their related tables. Why aren't my subforms empty for me to add new data? Tony -- Why don't my grey cells communicate with each as fast as they used to? I hate getting old! Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-for...

VBA code to hide all the tables on form open
I don't want people to use a blank mdb to import my tables. I manually hide them all. However, after running the macro to delete all records and import from .txt, the table become unhide. I do the importation on daily basis. I posted to macro newsgroup and asked way to hide table after importation action macro but got no answer. Maybe it cannot be done in macro? If so, I need VBA code to hide all the tables on form open. Thanks. Hiding your tables won't prevent people from being able to import them into a blank mdb. All they have to do is ensure that they've set the datab...

Newbie: can't get a calculated value on the form?
I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I put a text box on the form from the query result field, but I get a "#Name" error instead of the result. When I run the query, I get the correct result. Help, please? Ed "Ed from AZ" <prof_ofwhat@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d1e7d27c-11d9-4696-8d19-4c5fdd9dbb89@d70g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... >I have a table with numbers and a form that shows the numbers. I have > a query that takes one of the numbers and mulitplies it. I p...

Problem Printing w/Calendar Assistant
Every time I attempt to print a calendar using the Assistant it prints one page and then stops. I have tried to print multiple pages of a weekly calendar and each time it prints one week and then stops. I love the layout and colors of the calendar but I can not get more than one weekly calendar to print no matter how many weeks I select to be printed. Calendar Printing Assistant is known to be quirky. It works best with Outlook 2007. I cant say i know a fix for your issue. However, if you cant work around for this issue or you need a better printing solution, consider using...

Excel #2
College text asks students how to save a file with a preview? I assume a print preview? Any suggestions? Choose File>Properties On the Summary tab, check 'Save preview picture. Click OK Tech Coor wrote: > College text asks students how to save a file with a preview? I assume a print preview? Any suggestions? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Passing Values from One Form to Another Including a Combo Box
Hi, hope someone can help with passing two values from one form to another by way of a command button. I have spent a week on various code taken from this site, but still no luck. Please ... someone help!! The form I am passing values from is called PATIENT HISTORY-Form. On this form, I need to pass a date from a field called DateSFESigned and I also need to pass information collected from a Combo box, Combo91. The command button is called Command119. The form that the values are being passed to is called Personal Habits- Form. Thank you in advance for any help on this matter. Maurita ...

HOW USE 2 LANGUAGES IN AX. ???????????
Hello I have problem and I need Help: 1. Axapta using English Language in all system 2. I need write something in Russian Language. When I use Russian Keyboard and I wriet somethings in Axapta fields is ok, but after this Russian words was change and I see only symbol likely this ??????? (query) 3. In MS SQL database in the fields I see words likely this symbol ??????? (query) Please send my all information how I can write something in different Languages in this same Axapta - I need write simultaneously in 2 Languages. Please send answer on ma email: search1234@wp.pl Thank...

Importing to a contact subfolder with that has a custom form
I am using a custom form for a subfolder under contacts. When I use the import wizard to import a comma deliniated DOS file the resulting records are in the default contact form rather than the custom form. When I manually add a contact it correctly chooses the custom form. Any help will be welcomed! You can re-apply the form to the items that don't have it - methods depend on your version of Outlook. Bob White wrote: > I am using a custom form for a subfolder under contacts. > When I use the import wizard to import a comma deliniated > DOS file the resulting records are i...

CDialog::DoModal() (2)
Few days ago I have asked the same question but didn't get any answers. :( This is my problem: I have written plugin for one app and it crashes here: //dlgcore.cpp CDialog::DoModal() { .... if (m_nFlags & WF_CONTINUEMODAL) { // enter modal loop DWORD dwFlags = MLF_SHOWONIDLE; if (GetStyle() & DS_NOIDLEMSG) dwFlags |= MLF_NOIDLEMSG; //It crashes on the line below VERIFY(RunModalLoop(dwFlags) == m_nModalResult); } .... } I belive that possible cause was that I didn't initialized MFC in any way. I have noticed this in my other pro...

Missing lines in chart w/x-axis with months 1-24...
First post from a "casual" Excel user (more familiar with SigmaPlot)... Client wants a line chart with x-axis linear (baeline to 36 months) but there are only data for 2 baseline conditions and certain months: on-drug off-drug M3 M6 M12 M24 M36 The Y axis (# of pellets) is nothing special. I entered blank rows, corresponding to the missing months, into the datasheet, like so: on-drug off-drug M3 M6 M12 (etc.) This "method" plots the data points okay, but there are 2 problems: (a) there are no lines connecting them, and (b) the x-axis labels are lousy I work...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send #2
i am using outlook 2003 and windows XP and can receive but not send e-mail. i can send occasionally but only about 1 out of 50 or so attempts, so i am assuming that all my settings are correct as i can send sometimes. i have just upgraded to outlook 2003 and was using outlook 2002. i have verified that my account settings are correct. i have no firewall. can anybody offer any suggestions. Hey Jim, Does the email you are trying to send bounce back as undeliverable? If so, what error message goes with it? I am fighting something similar with Outlook97, and am looking for ideas of what to ...