Voucher payables document date 2018

A voucher (check) was posted with the Document Date of 12/17/2018.  The
invoice itself was dated 12/17/2008.

We are trying to VOID this transaction but I get:
"The void date cannot be before the document date"
(meaning today of 1/16/2009 is before 12/17/2008)

The Payables Transaction Posting Journal/Payables Management shows
INV Voucher # with the doc date as 12/17/2008 but Check reconciliation
cannot be completed because this check is out of the period.

Please advise best method of fixing this error.

Thank you
0
Pam1 (264)

Pam,

Either go into the table and change the document date or create and
open fiscal year 2018, which will then allow you to void the
transaction.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)
1/16/2009 8:27:27 PM
Frank - I did go into the table and changed the date of the check voucher to
12/31/2008 just fine.

However, I'm being told that it is not showing up on the "Select Bank
Transaction" dates of 12/1/2008 - 12/31/2008 so that it can be reconciled.

Advise?

"Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote:

> Pam,
>
> Either go into the table and change the document date or create and
> open fiscal year 2018, which will then allow you to void the
> transaction.
>
> Frank Hamelly
> MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
> East Coast Dynamics
> www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
> blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
Pam1 (264)
1/16/2009 8:59:01 PM
There are additional tables related to bank reconcilation.  Look at the
CMXXXXX series of tables.

"Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Frank - I did go into the table and changed the date of the check voucher
> 12/31/2008 just fine.
>
> However, I'm being told that it is not showing up on the "Select Bank
> Transaction" dates of 12/1/2008 - 12/31/2008 so that it can be reconciled.
>
> Advise?

0
marck1 (28)

Money Changes Transaction Dates
Hi all, How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have already entered into the register? This happens when I accept/match downloaded transactions from my bank. Thanks! Well, I think I just answered my own question. I found a check box to untick under online options to fix this, but I will post back if necessary. "rustyfender04" <rustyfender1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eY3zaLITHHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have > already entered into t...

adding months to an inputted date
I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type "2/12/05" in B1, then I want C2 to be: "4/12/05". Thank you for any help that you may be able to give. Logan =DATE(YEAR(B1),MONTH(B1)+2,DAY(B1)) however what do you want the date to be in C2 if B1 is 01/30/05? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BLW" wrote: > I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different > cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type >...

Converting a Microsoft Word document to a PC document

Convert date to months
I have a database that has multiple dates in it. What I am trying to do is in one field I have a date and I am want that date to convert to months in another field. Can anyone help me on this. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200707/1 are you trying to find months between dates? or convert 4 to April? Look at format function for ways to display months, datediff function for months difference.. "bohon79 via AccessMonster.com" <u35329@uwe> wrote in message news:74ac2f3f40ce9@uwe... >I have a database ...

Defaults on Print Sales Documents screen
Is there a way to set defaults on the boxes selected under the Picking Ticket column on the Print Sales Documents screen? Currently when we open the screen, we have to select which boxes to tick and since we always select the same boxes we wondered if there was a way to have them default when the screen is opened so we don't have to click each time. We want the "Picking Ticket Per Site" box, the "Include Kit Components" box and the "Bin Sequenced" box selected as default values. Thanks!! LMG, You can accomplish this with a small VBA customization, b...

hyperlinks within the same document are not working
Hi. I am trying to create an email publication in MS publisher 2007. It has several stories that will be sent out in email and the first section is supposed to contain a summary with hyperlinks to each story within the same email for more details. I am adding a bookmark at the begining of each story, and then trying to create a hyperlink in the summary section to the bookmark. However, when I send the publication as email, or do an email preview, the hyperlinks do not work. Please help! ...

Business Portal
BP 3.0 I am trying to set up our Business Portal to be as easy as possible for our sales team. One of the requests they have made is the ability to find out WHAT PO is COMMITTED to the SPECIFIC line item in an order. Similar to actually looking at GP Sales Transaction Entry window where it gives an icon to show that the item has been purchased, what PO it's been committed to. I have spent hours trying to make this happen. Has anyone else been able to do this? If so, I would appreciate detailed steps. Thank you ...

Third request for help with Payables Error message!
Ok I have posted this for the third time with no response! I need help to know if there is any kind of issue on the back end of our environment. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated! We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a ...

Calendar/Dates Help
Hi All, I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a particular code in the next cell. IE: Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T Wednes 5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N Monday 10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M Tuesday 11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T Wednes 12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W Thursday 13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H Friday 14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the dates listed for ...

Date comparison better method
Select col1, col2 from TableName where DateColumn BETWEEN '2010-06-01' and '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' Select col1, col2 from TableName where WHERE DateColumn >= '2010-06-01' AND DateColumn < '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' I am seeing in a project both the above methods of data range filering is happening in different SPs. I am trying to understand which is the better method of comparing two date values and why? [Btw i know BETWEEN considers both the upper and lower limit] Regards Pradeep I would say the following is the better approach: ...

Extracting Time from a cell that has both the date and the time
Hi Folks, I could do with some help here please. I am trying to extract the time only from a cell that has both the date and the time. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks in advance. :confused: -- Hani Muhtadi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26794 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=466177 If you just wish the time to display, set the cell format to Time. If you wish to use the time portion then =A1-Int(A1) will give you...

How to create an XML document with XmlTextWriter?
Hi, I'm trying to create an XML document with XMLTextWriter but I want to store it in memory (not write it to a file like so many examples do). I tried the following but with no luck. Should I not user this object for this purpose? Thanks, Dave MemoryStream stm = new MemoryStream() XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(stm, System.Text.Encoding.UTF8) writer.WriteStartDocument() writer.WriteComment("This Is A List of My Books") writer.WriteStartElement("MyBooks") writer.WriteStartElement("Book") writer.WriteAttributeString("ISBN", "1861005...

document elements (et. al.) toolbar in Word 2008
I may be in the minority here, but I happen to love the Ribbon UI on the PC version. It can collapse down to nothing when needed, and expand out (and even be customized I hear in 2010). That's on the PC. On the Mac I want a Mac-like UI. The Document Elements bar is so out to planet Jupiter on both functionality and as an accelerator into functions writers need most that it's laughable it made it into a release. (I'd much rather have a Mac ribbon that the Document Elements toolbar since at least the ribbon exposes USEFUL functions.) I mean, really =97 how many UPS or Del Mon...

Get Start date of Week number and Year
I’d like to build the following expression in my query GetStartWeekNumber(DatePart("ww",[EnteredDate]), Year([EnteredDate])) So if EnteredDate = 11/3/2009 the function would return 11/1/2009 But GetStartWeekNumber does not exist as an Access Built-In Function. Is there another way to do this as an expression in a query? I’m not familiar with creating my own functions. Thanks. That would depend on how you define the start of the week... One option would be to get the day-of-week number of the date (in my system/setup, Monday is day 2), then subtract one less than that...

Payables Transaction Edit List
Our customer had the following error print on the Payables Transaction Edit List: **ERROR: One of more landed costs need to be apportioned.Document Total. This prevented the user from posting the batch. The batch went into Batch Recovery. However, the error message did not appear when logged in as 'sa' and 'sa' was able to post the batch. This customer does not even own the landed cost module. Plus, this was an A/P invoice, not a POP invoice. Why was this message appearing? ...

Combine small documents into one master document
Hi, I currently have an "engagement letter" that is created for our clients to set the expectations for our business relationship (I work for attorneys). We have about 10 different paragraphs that may be inserted into the letter based on different factors (3rd party payor, if a retainer is required, etc.). So I start with the basic letter and then have a userform with checkboxes where you can select the text block options (stored in Autotext). When you click OK the various paragraphs are inserted at bookmarks. While this works, I find working with Autotext cumber...

How do I sort data by date excluding time
I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is the data sorts by time, even though the field is formatted to show date only, with the transaction type not sorting within the date because it shows up in the time order. How do I get rid of the time? If date/time column is A then you have to use an empty helper column filled with formula =INT(A2) and sort by it. -- Regards! Stefi „markd” ezt írta: > I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is > the data sorts by time, even though the field is for...

attaching documents
I am trying to figure out how to attaching a document without having it appear as an icon in the body of the message. I want it to appear as a file name in a field under the subject. I used to be able to do this. Send the message in HTML or Plain Text format, instead of Rich Text format. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:030801c3bf58$bc799de0$a301280a@phx.gbl, beth.thompson@thomson.com wrote: > I am trying to figure out how to attaching a d...

Prevent excel from changing numeric data ranges into dates?
I want to prevent excel from changing my numeric data into dates (ie. 10-12, into 12-Oct). I want to import specific data ranges, not a date values. Whenever I paste or type a possible date, like 10-12, excel assumes I am writing Oct. 12, 2004. Then, Excel formats the cell into a Custom d-mmm format (see scrn shot @ www.vd4.org/excel_issue.gif). If I change the Custom format to General, excel converts the date into the DATE'S value (ie. 12-Oct, into 38272; which I think is the # of days since 1900?). How can I *prevent* excel from changing my data ranges into dates (ie keep 10-12 ...

Is batch ID is required in payables transaction entry form?
Is batch ID is required in payables transaction entry form? How about if I just have 1 invoice and do not want to create a batch for it? can I still process the invoice? Hi Bab, A batch i.d. number is not required. You have to post your invoice both in the Payables module and also in the Financial module. I check weekly for any "series batches" that have not been posted in my A/P, A/R, P/R, and Financial modules. If they go unposted it can create havoc. I hope this has been helpful to you. -- Diana "Bab" wrote: > Is batch ID is required in payables transa...

Counting dates
I am trying to count the number of dates in a column that appear b month and year. For instance, I some that are 11/23/2003 and 11/24/200 and 11/21/2002. How can I makew a formula that will count the instance of 11/2003 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUMPRODUCT((YEAR(A1:A100)=2004)*(MONTH(A1:A100)=11)) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "jdavis3874 >" <<jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nos...

Cannot view inbox by date
After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. We have tried /cleanviews switch to no avail. All other views work fine. Any ideas so I can prevent this happening again? Thanks PocketJacks <dallano@hotmail.com> wrote: > After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product > last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. > They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. What happens when they try? -- ...

Recognise a payee with date and time in it
Hi Everyone Each time I withdraw cash from my bank account, it puts it in my statement as: 21Mar 10.13 Well't Sq for example. So each time I withdraw cash, the date and time are going to be different. I want money to recognise on my downloaded statements that any statement line with Well't Sq in it, means a cash withdrawal - i.e. ignore the date and time as obviously that will be different everytime I take cash out. Is there anyway of getting Money to recognise part of the payee rather than thinking all my cash withdrawals are different payees? Thanks! Hannah Quicken doe...

How do I stop Excel opening up my PDF documents
Hi thanks in advance, Every time I open up a pdf through email etc, Excel opens it up in excel. How do I stop this from happening? All the PDF's show in the email with an excel icon document image? Many thanks Isagold Mon, 29 Mar 2010 00:14:01 -0700 from isagold <isagold@discussions.microsoft.com>: > > Hi thanks in advance, > Every time I open up a pdf through email etc, Excel opens it up in excel. > How do I stop this from happening? > All the PDF's show in the email with an excel icon document image? Your file associations are screwed up. Yo...

date
Hello When I enter "1-Nov" cell changes to 11-Jan. How do I get the cell to stay as 1-Nov. Thanks suggest format as d-mmm and use 11/1 as your entry or use text to do it your way. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jack" <dmmclean@rogers.com> wrote in message news:cICdnSnW16n91RPcRVn-jA@rogers.com... > Hello > When I enter "1-Nov" cell changes to 11-Jan. How do I get the cell to stay > as 1-Nov. > > Thanks > > On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:07:55 -0500, "Jack" <dmmclean@rogers.com> wrote: >Hello >...