Void Check error

Our cash clerk voided a check that had already cleared. Check was cut in
May, cleared in June and she voided it yesterday. Two things:
1. How was she able to void a cleared check?
2. How to correct?

Thanks a million and a half!

0
pete.lux (23)

------=_NextPart_0001_65CD624B

Hello Peter,

Thanks for using Newsgroups!

Since the check is voided, you can reprint the check with the same check
number by going to Cards | Financial | Checkbook and checking the
"Duplicate Check" box, which will allow you to use the same check number
for the time being.  I assume that the invoice is still in open status
since the check was voided.  You should be able to create a check using the
same check number and either print it to screen or print it on a blank
piece of paper.

I hope this information helps!

Thanks,
Dana Dunlop
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with
break/fix
issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!
     Let us know what you think by posting
     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
We look forward to hearing from you!
that others
may learn and benefit from this issue.
--------------------
From: "Peter Lux" <pete.lux@theheritagegrp.com>
Subject: Void Check error
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:27:46 -0400
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.greatplains

Our cash clerk voided a check that had already cleared. Check was cut in
May, cleared in June and she voided it yesterday. Two things:
1. How was she able to void a cleared check?
2. How to correct?

Thanks a million and a half!

------=_NextPart_0001_65CD624B

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hello Peter,
\par
\par Thanks for using Newsgroups!
\par
\par Since the check is voided, you can reprint the check with the same check number by going to Cards | Financial | Checkbook and checking the "Duplicate Check" box, which will allow you to use the same check number for the time being.  I assume that the invoice is still in open status since the check was voided.  You should be able to create a check using the same check number and either print it to screen or print it on a blank piece of paper.
\par
\par I hope this information helps!
\par
\par Thanks,
\par Dana Dunlop
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix
\par issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par      Let us know what you think by posting
\par      from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par      from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others
\par may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par \pard\li720 --------------------
\par Reply-To: "Peter Lux" <pete.lux@theheritagegrp.com>
\par From: "Peter Lux" <pete.lux@theheritagegrp.com>
\par Subject: Void Check error
\par Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:27:46 -0400
\par Lines: 8
\par Organization: The Heritage Group
\par X-Priority: 3
\par X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
\par X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2869
\par X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2962
\par X-RFC2646: Format=Flowed; Original
\par Message-ID: <ew$bVLU6GHA.1484@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>
\par Newsgroups: microsoft.public.greatplains
\par NNTP-Posting-Host: 208.200.241.23
\par Path: TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl
\par Xref: TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.greatplains:36209
\par X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.greatplains
\par
\par Our cash clerk voided a check that had already cleared. Check was cut in
\par May, cleared in June and she voided it yesterday. Two things:
\par 1. How was she able to void a cleared check?
\par 2. How to correct?
\par
\par Thanks a million and a half!
\par
\par
\par \pard
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_65CD624B--

0
ddunlop (7)
10/6/2006 8:52:58 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_79D930AA

Hi ,

Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this
topic.
Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.

Have a great week!

Jan Smith

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_79D930AA

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi ,
\par
\par Checking in to see if there is anything else we can do for you on this topic.
\par Please post again at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par
\par Jan Smith
\par
\par Microsoft Online Support Engineer
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par ==============================================
\par
\par PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided
\par
\par to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.
\par
\par
\par
\par We also love to hear your product feedback!
\par
\par Let us know what you think by posting
\par
\par     from the web interface: Partner Feedback
\par
\par     from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.
\par
\par We look forward to hearing from you!
\par
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
\par
\par so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.
\par
\par
\par
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_79D930AA--

0
jsmit (219)
10/10/2006 6:29:55 PM
------=_NextPart_0001_08E6485B

Hi there

Anything else we can do for you here on this query?

Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!

Have a great week!

Jan Smith

Microsoft Online Support Engineer

PLEASE NOTE:  The partner managed newsgroups are provided

to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions.

We also love to hear your product feedback!

Let us know what you think by posting

    from the web interface: Partner Feedback

    from your newsreader:  microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.

We look forward to hearing from you!

------=_NextPart_0001_08E6485B

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi there
\par
\par Anything else we can do for you here on this query?
\par
\par Please post back at your convenience and we will be here for you.
\par Thanks again for using the partner newsgroups!
\par
\par Have a great week!
\par
\par
\par
\par Jan Smith
\par
[...]
------=_NextPart_0001_08E6485B--

0
jsmit (219)

RunCommand acCmdToggleOffline runtime error 2501
I am working with Access 2007 connected to SharePoint. I am NOT in runtime mode. When I try to use DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdToggleOffline or Application.RunCommand acCmdToggleOffline to toggle on or offline, I get a runtime error 2501. I am able to use CurrentDb.Properties("hasofflinelists") to check the state of on or offline, but cannot go online programmatically. What do I need to do to make this work? Thanks for your help. ...

Crashes, "error log has been created"
Running Outlook 2000, Windows 2000. It crashes multiple times/day, taking down my box. The error message flashes too fast, but it does say an error log has been created before it goes away. Any ideas? Any ideas where to access the error log? thx, tj ...

spell check #2
Hi, i just got the new office for mac 2008 student and home addition. for some reason in word the spell check won't work does anybody have any idea why this might be?? when i press it it says spell check complete even though there are words spelt wrong,<br> any help would be sweet thanks got it!!! ...

pop server send Receive TIME OUt error
While using my pop email accout, I am getting a Send Receive time out error. I have increased the Sever time out slide bar all the way to the max setting of 10 minutes but it has no helped. Any Idea? make sure your other email settings are entered correctly, it could be that the serverwere you get you emails in down ----- donnie@confettiantiques.com wrote: ----- While using my pop email accout, I am getting a Send Receive time out error. I have increased the Sever time out slide bar all the way to the max setting of 10 minutes but it has no help...

Portal user gets IComparer error
I have a user that is getting an error message when she logs into the Portal. The Business Portal home page comes up but the title bar and tab area does not display. This error is in its place... "The navigation control was unable to generate a display due to the following error: Specified IComparer threw an exception." The error follows the user, regardless of machine. Also, I can log onto the Portal from her machine without error. Deleting her from BP and re-adding her solved the problem, but it reoccurred about two weeks later. We are on GP 8.0 and BP 2.7. \ Any i...

"OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template
Hi, I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? The template and result file also store in our server. Server: 2003 Client: WinXP+ Office03 Please help, thanks! Problem solved! "Normandy" <angus.hung@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u7hd7jmdHHA.3648@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have got an error: "OLE ERROR 80030003" when using EXCEL Template? > The template and result file also store in our server. > Server: 2003 > Client: WinXP+ Office03 > > Please help, thanks! > Care to share it wit...

Error Code 646 02-09-10
My system is continuously not able to install updates and this is the primary error message I am getting. I need assistance with this please? Thank you Sonya wrote: > My system is continuously not able to install updates and this is > the primary error message I am getting. I need assistance with this > please? Thank you Third incomplete posting from you today. Even piecing together the three... You haven't given enough information. What OS do you currently have? - Include the edition... - What service pack level is the OS? - Exact version? What version...

Deposit two checks, one is paycheck?
My wife deposits two checks and one is her paycheck. The bank sends Money one transaction. I cannot seem to SPLIT the amount between PAYCHECK and OTHER INCOME. Microsoft Money Plus Version 17.0 This is a problem that stems directly from depending on downloaded transaction data. It stems from two things: 1) Money cannot "split" a split and the Paycheck is already a split. and 2) Money's model is fundamentally that a transaction has one Payee and a whole bunch of items on one deposit at the bank is still a whole bunch of Payees. Hence, Money treats it best as a whole bunch...

gdiplus.dll error in email
When I open certain emails (all from the same recipient), I get the following error: The dynamic link library gdiplus.dll could not be found in the specified path c:\programfiles\common files\microsoft shared\vgx;.;c:\winnt\and on and on an on... It freezes up Outlook and I have to ctrl-alt-delete, and end the program via the task manager. Unfortunately, my Outlook is set up to open in the inbox view, and this message (the latest with this problem) is highlighted and instantly freezes the program as soon as I start it. I'm w/o my email, calendar, contacts, etc. until I figur...

isinteg errors in 2003 exchange
I have run a offline defrag then ran isinteg -s server -fix -test alltests 3 to 4 times and still get 8 errors and 4 warnings nothing ever gets fixed what else can i try? Mike On 16 May 2006 23:06:22 -0700, mikeg001@gmail.com wrote: >I have run a offline defrag then ran isinteg -s server -fix -test >alltests 3 to 4 times and still get 8 errors and 4 warnings nothing >ever gets fixed what else can i try? > >Mike Typically you run isinteg until the errors go away. What are they? I have ran the isinteg several times and do not go away. Here is the list from the last run at i...

unknown error when backing up
I am receiving an "unknown error" when I try to backup in version 10. I have checked the path to where I want it to backup and it's fine. I'm getting this on two different installations of version 10. I'm unable to find this in knowledgebase. Thanks for any help. Tracey D PS:I thought I posted this question over the weekend but I can't find it. Can you please provide the complete error message (or any additional details)? This would help giving the precise solution. -- Regards, Vaidy "Tracey D" wrote: > I am receiving an "unknown error&...

remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden
When i am trying to install CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 i got the following error Error accessing URL http://VSERVER: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden. HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected. any postive reply please Thanks Shakil Khan Your IIS web-site is most likely configured to only accept requests from a specific range of IP-addresses. Your computer's IP is not within that range. "Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are a useful way to define access permissions. An IP address is a unique number that identifies a computer on ...

Check boxees were not checked during the migration using buk impor
Hi We are importing some contacts data using the import tool in MSCRM. These are our observations. If any one has faced similar situations, please revert back. Notes in the contact cannot be populated with a column in the .CSV file ,it is not visible in the import tool. 4.The checkboxes were not checked although they have the corresponding value in the source. We have checked the same in the database by updating one of the migrated records by manually checking the options.But the same were not updated in the database. When we created a new record manually and checked all the check...

Cannot open any more databases error?
I'm getting the Cannot open any more databases" error. At then of use of all databases I have opened I have set = nothing when finished with it. Where do I look for a solution? Dick Cleaveland DAO is obsolete; and it has been for 10 years seriously if you need to SET = NOTHING then DO NOT USE THE LIBRARY! it's simple math, kids VB shouldn't have to SET ANYTHING = NOTHING if you're using a _CRAP_ DAO library against my reccomendations? then you're just plain stupid move to ADP and ADO it works like a charm ACCESS DATA PROJECTS UBER ALLES On Apr 17, 11:23 a...

Inconsistent run-time error
Why does the following block of code work when using a macro button on a custom toolbar but not work when using a control button on a worksheet??? I get a run-time error code 1004, Method 'range of object_Worksheet' failed pointing to the Sort block of code. Private Sub NewScenario_Click() 'sort the "Worksheet_Name" range by Ascending order of Scenario Application.Worksheets("Lookup_Ranges").Activate Application.Worksheets("Lookup_Ranges").Range ("Worksheet_Name").Activate 'sort Worksheet names by column 2 of "Worksheet_Name&...

Strange Error: -2146893052 (0x80090304)
Our CRM System started acting very strange today. First, we would be presented with the log in box, where we provide username, password, and domain. Once we hit enter, we would receive the following response: -2146893052 (0x80090304) I can't find any information on the cause of this error. Upon review, I discovered that if we leave the domain name blank, the system allows us to log in normally. Has anyone encountered this error before, or does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks, Mark Heimonen Developer Adia Information Management Corporation Have you tried using google.com and...

NetBT error
Hi, I have the same error message in event viewer coming up between every 5-20 mins. Event Type: Error Event Source: NetBT Event Category: None Event ID: 4319 Date: 2/21/2007 Time: 12:30:39 AM User: N/A Computer: SFBRIEX2 Description: A duplicate name has been detected on the TCP network. The IP address of the machine that sent the message is in the data. Use nbtstat -n in a command window to see which name is in the Conflict state. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 00 00 00 00 01 00 58 00 ......X. 0008: 00 00 0...

outlook error #61
hai, i am getting the wsclib.liba error while opening outlook 2007 please advise wilson Please provide the exact text of the error message. -- Jocelyn Fiorello *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "wilson.abraham@gmail.com" wrote: > hai, > > i am getting the wsclib.liba error while opening outlook 2007 > > > please advise > > > wilson > > > > > wilson.abraham@gmail.com, you wrote on Wed, 15 Oct 2008 23:04:34 -0700 ...

Payables Dist. Errors
Bonjour! We are having problems in our test company with the payables. Our test company have been created at the begining of the implementation but to update it, I simply do a backup of our real company and restore it on the test company. In the payables I create a new payables transaction entry and my distribution is Ok before I click on save. When I do save I receive and error "this transaction will not post; it includes distribution with errors. But the distribution is OK, 500 debit 500 credit no remaining balance. In the real company I don't have that problem. Regards, Joe...

Duplicate record error #2
We are using Microsoft CRM 3.0 . Here we have customized accounts to companies.When we try to assign one compnay (which has a child company under it ) from one user to another user an error is occuring everytime - "Duplicate record -A record with these values already exists.A duplicate record cannot be created.Select one or more unique values and try again". Have you installed the update Rollup 2 for CRM 3.0? "Animesh Dey" wrote: > We are using Microsoft CRM 3.0 . Here we have customized accounts to > companies.When we try to assign one compnay (which has a ...

Sub folder Task reminder error
Hi Our company now has Outlook 2003. In the sales team we rely on the tasks to keep track of sales or progress. In Outlook XP all was fine. If you create another folder within Tasks called Sales (or anything), and create a new task in the Sales Task subfolder called new Prospects all is fine. But when we want to set the reminder we get the below error: " The reminder for "Prospects" will not appear because the item is not in your Calendor or Task folder. Is this OK?" I have installed all the latest SP's and Hotfixes for Office 2003. Any ideas to why we are gett...

active X runtime error 3711 02-17-10
I did a post for this back in November but no one has replied with a solution, so i am posting this again so it is not forgotten or if someone new might see and help. i am running RMS 2.0 on XP SP3. Quickest and fastest way to resolve would be to uninstall and reinstall RMS. Losts of things will result in an Active X error, like uninstalling some printers, etc. -- Jocelyn "Andaiye" wrote: > I did a post for this back in November but no one has replied with a > solution, so i am posting this again so it is not forgotten or if someone new > might see...

sales transaction window error
when i open Sale transaction table the following error occurs. '' your previous transaction level post session has not finished processing.pls allow time for it to finish.if u believe it has failed log out microsoft dynamics GP and log back in to recover transaction'' after this i have logged of and re entered the problem is still there. Then i went to batch recovery window here no batches pertaining to sales transactions are displayed. then i went to masterposting here the Batch is showing Busy.then i changed the status to normal. even though the problem is existing. ...

merge MSN Bill Pay & Checking Acct

Check Links Report needs Document/Record Numbers
The Check Links Report needs to have record/document numbers so we can correct the problems. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ea722034-3044-4122-8d83-278d07b...