View and print a list of all documents paid with a single check

Currently there is no capability to re-print a check remittance after the
check has been posted.  There is no good screen or report to show/list the
documents paid by a single check.  Our customer has the need to periodically
re-print a remittance advice for a vendor to show what documents were paid
with a particular check.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e4232a34-b117-4734-9e0d-3724dd6162ef&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
SEF (1)

I agree

"SEF" wrote:

> Currently there is no capability to re-print a check remittance after the
> check has been posted.  There is no good screen or report to show/list the
> documents paid by a single check.  Our customer has the need to periodically
> re-print a remittance advice for a vendor to show what documents were paid
> with a particular check.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=e4232a34-b117-4734-9e0d-3724dd6162ef&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Creating a view with concatenated columns
I have a table with about 20 columns and I am trying to create a view of it that includes about 10 columns. The problem is that in the process, I am trying to concatenate some fields into one field and I am unable to get any thing working. Below is one example of my attempts to tackle this. Any ideas will be highly appreciated. // The following should be considered as pseudo-SQL CREATE function [dbo].[fn_myview] (@CardNo varchar(11)) returns Table as BEGIN declare @FullName as nvarchar(128) (SELECT FirstName, FatherName, GFatherName, FamilyName, Birthdate, Birthplace...

Viewing Distribution Groups in a different domain
I opened a user account in one domain, using Active Directory, connected to the Global Catalog domain controller of that domain. UIder the Member Of tab, it only lists the distribution groups that the user is a member of in the current domain, and not the lists that are in a different domain. I am using WXP Pro SP2. When using W2K, and I try this, I can view those distribution groups. Any reason as to why I am unable to view them using WinXp? ...

merging pictures into a document template
I need help inserting a code on the data source for a merge that involves photographs. The mini-project is to take data and picture unique to each document. I did some instructions but I guess I"m such a newbie that I can't figure out where to start in this process. I'll paste the instructions below so somebody can tell me exactly, from the first step and every step til the end, how to do this. For me, there isn't enough info for me to follow the directions. I get stuck at #3. Specifically, "by nesting the merge field in an IncludePicture field." Where ...

Office 2010 and Basic Authentication on IIS fails to open documents
Hi, I have just upgraded my Office 2007 to 2010 (yes the RTM build) and am running into some serious trouble accessing documents stored on a web server or SharePoint server configured to only allow Basic Authentication. Word opens as expected but does not do anything else (no prompt, no document download, nothing). Accessing any Office document on a server or SharePoint 2007/2010 server that has e.g. Integrated Windows authentication enabled, all is good I get prompted for credentials and the document downloads and opens as expected and as in Office 2007. Where is the settin...

Print or Print Preview not showing text
Print or Print Preview not showing text using PP2007 just released SP2 for office Now when we try to use print or print preview only see some of the text headers. None of the text is showing or the background or images, using built in templates. Worked bofore After testing, I found I have to set the color/greyscale - to colour to actually use the print preview. But it previews in grey scale, can't even see the preview in color. Unless I also go into printer settings and change that to color then get colour in preview. If I set it to grey scale and my printer is a ...

Avoid creation of new folders in my document when I open outlook?
Hi, each times I open Outlook, new folders are cretaed in my documents and each times I attach files to an email, Outlook creats new folders in the file where the attach file was. How can I avoid this? is this a dell laptop with media direct? if so, uninstall the outlook setup add-in. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outl...

How to print a multiple page two sided small booklet, 4.5x5.5"
Publisher 03 has a folded card that uses standard 8.5x11" paper and after printing folds to a card size 4.5 x 5.5" What I need is to create a non folded "booklet" version which can have multiple pages (more than 8), printed on front and back. Essentially the same as the 8.5x5" program booklets (found in File/Page Setup/publication type:booklet) which print multiple pages now, but smaller and capable of printing front to back pages to either be folded into a booklet (one fold on center pages) or cut and bound into a booklet. I'm trying to build a small boo...

Printing EXCEL items in WORD
Excel seems to work better for tables than WORD's tables; yet when a table created in EXCEL is copied and pasted into a WORD document I caannot get the gridlines to print. Even thouigh in EXCEL the print gridlines instructions are checked. What should I do? I've always apply borders--either in Excel or in Word. In Word: select a cell in the table Table|Select|Table Format|borders and shading|borders tab check the All icon. The gridlines in Word don't print. Word's help says to use borders. (I just checked.) Old Red One wrote: > > Excel seems to work bett...

Viewing Attached Images in OE2007
When I receive a message in Outlook 2007 that has several attached images is there some way that I can quickly view these as a slide show ... without having to click on each one individually to see them in a previewer? Thanks. fripper, you wrote on Sat, 26 Jul 2008 11:33:17 -0400: > When I receive a message in Outlook 2007 that has several attached images is > there some way that I can quickly view these as a slide show ... without > having to click on each one individually to see them in a previewer? Nope! -- Best Regards Christian Goeller MVP - MS Outlook http://www...

Printing
I am receiving an error message: An operation on table 'CN_Printer_Settings' failed because the path does not exist. Can anyone help me resolve this issue? ...

Check Boxes and Radio buttons on Worksheet
I just discovered that I can drop check box directly on a worksheet. I can make it do what I want, in a single instance, but I was wondering there was a way to make them act like formulas, in that I would like to attach the checkbox directly to a cell physically, and, incorporate it's TRUE/FALSE output in a formula, then be able to copy a whole row or column of cells containing the checkbox and formula ...and other data perhaps in a very general way. in other words havethe control behave as if it were the contents of a cell...Make sense? I don't want to have to write code or ...

Same contact list on shared computer
My wife and I share the same computer as different users. We are using Windows 7 with Outlook 2007. The question is how did my contacts get shared or replicated with my wife's contacts? When she was looking ups someone she was suprised when all my contacts were also listed. You haven't told us anything that would permit an answer. Sounds to me like you're using the same Outlook data file. Are you? State how you configured each Outlook profile. -- Russ Valentine "JohnR" <JohnR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9550B7CB-DEC8-4D1C-A9FF-5...

Hyperlinks to pdfs and word documents are not working
My Access database was recently upgraded to Access 2007. Now all of the hyperlinks I have to pdfs and word documents are not working. In browsing "external data" I see that I can link to text files and excel files, etc. Please explain why my links to pdfs and word documents no longer are working and how I can fix them. -- Archivist Try to eplain a little more, what do you mean by not working? Do the links react but present you with some kind of warning. In what way were the links created. Have you set the directory where your files reside as trusted in the trus...

When I print invitations, the guidelines are printing.
Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? When you go to Print, go to File > Print > Advanced Print Settings > Page Settings > Printer's Marks and uncheck crop marks. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "cudivermom" <cudivermom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB1F34F0-BB74-4107-8E80-DB133F96699A@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to make the guidelines not print on my card stock? ...

where do I find a shortcut lists for international characters
Is there a quick printout I can access in order to use spanish characters in my typing without having to do lots of special set ups? At my school we use a software satelite service and accessing the control panels and such is a non-existing concept for me. I am using Office 2003 Publisher. Insert, symbol List here http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/bylanguage/spanish.html -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "The Spaish Teacher" <The Spaish Teacher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Accessing a linked file in a Word document using VBA
Hi - Basic question, in my Word template I have some linked images. I want to use VBA to change the path and filename of some of these links ... can anyone give me a clue as to how I should best do this? Thanks Robin Hi Robin, To see how to paths in Word using vba, check out the macro solution I've posted for implement relative paths at: http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/index.php?showtopic=670027 -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EA2C548-7D01-4515-BCC8-2EF3210439C9@microsof...

Problems with Colour Printing
Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with multiple sheets containing colour formatting (including graphs) that is regularly printed out in colour and greyscale. The problem I have is that when I need to print out several sheets simultaneously I uncheck the "Greyscale" option under print options and have the print job come out in colour. To print multiple selected sheets in colour I need to change the print options for each individual sheet (about 10 in all) to colour (non- greyscale). One strange peculiarity of this is that some of the sheets will not need to be "Unchecked"...

turn off "Do not check spelling or grammar" in outlook
In doing a "Spell Check" in Outlook, I get the following message: "Spelling and grammar check complete. Text marked with "Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped." I never turned this on or indicated any text not to check, I'm working in a newly installed version of 2007. Thanks Bill Note: someone did answer this on Friday, but when I click on the link, I get a blank page, both at home and at the office? tinman wrote: > In doing a "Spell Check" in Outlook, I get the following message: "Spelling > and grammar check complete. Te...

How do I print backgrounds on publisher 2003 with a deskjet print.
>-----Original Message----- > >. > Everything visible on the page should print. ...

How can I print the properties for PowerPoint files?
-- Sue If you posted this in the PowerPoint newsgroup, someone may be able to help you. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Sue" <Sue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B50A8B7F-C8EC-4095-96B6-9147817D9907@microsoft.com... > > -- > Sue ...

Resizable Views
Hi all! Is there a way to resize my CView and have my controls inside it repositioned? For instance, if I have inserted a CStatic on my CView and then when I resize my window this CStatic is moved for a new position on my view. Is that possible? Don't matter if it's done by coding or by controls configuration. Thanks in advance. []'s You can try this: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/dialog/easysize.aspx AliR. "ScottBright762" <emersonespinola@gmail.com> wrote in message news:37216610-c075-4e49-8c16-62fe21390d17@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Hi all! >...

Resizing document after completion
Hey, everyone, I have quite a substantial problem. I just completed a 109-page manual for work in Publisher 2003. Originally, I set the page size to be 8.5" x 5.5" but the powers that be came down and now tell me they want it 4" x 6". I went into Page Setup and changed the page dimensions, but only the pages resized, not the actual objects. I've got this and another 46-page manual due on Oct. 3, and I don't have time to go back and resize and realign 109 pages of text boxes and images. I suppose what I'm asking is if Publisher 2003 (or later) allows ...

Email Publisher document as body of email
I have always created a Pub. document and then sent it as the body of an email. Now when I choose that option, it scrambles it up and puts template headings, etc. on my document. What happened that I can't continue to send as body of email as I created it? "sgalovich" wrote: > I have always created a Pub. document and then sent it as the body of an > email. Now when I choose that option, it scrambles it up and puts template > headings, etc. on my document. What happened that I can't continue to send > as body of email as I created it? "sgalov...

The webpage cannot be found when trying to Open Document on new WF
Hi, I recently added a Windows 2008 R2 Server with Sharepoint 2007 64 Bit (12.0.0.6421) to my Farm. This should replace the existing 2003 R2 (64 bit) Server as the Hardware is out of warranty and we want to prepare for an inplace upgrade to Sharepoint 2010. All appears to be running well, just when I try to open documents that are in kind of a deep level document repository I would get a "The webpage cannot be found", IIS would log a 404. I can however download the document, but that's not what users want. The behaviour is regardless of the type of document. A...

Publisher 2003 Bug: Print Preview shows deleted objects.
Print preview in Microsoft Publisher has a serious error: it shows deleted objects. This ocurs whether the changes to the page have been saved or not. The objects are displayed in the preview but not on the edit page, and so they cannot be editied out. This is a (yet another) serious error in Microsoft software and requires urgent correction. Kenneth Spencer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the bu...