Ver 10 SP 3 Inventory Return drill down error

Hi Folks
I am using ver 10 SP 3 and if I do a POP Inventory Return transaction and
post it, when I try to drill down to it from the GL journal entry the system
takes me to a Payables Payments Zoom window which is completely empty.   I
did a transaction post (not from a batch).
Has anyone else seen this problem?
Thanks
Sheila

0
Sheila3743 (257)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Windows Server 2008 R2 04-09-10

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Error in Outlook Today

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

Error in database....

stop error defeating me

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

error 553

80070005 error #2

Subquery
Hi, I'm trying to code a subquery on a table but to no avail...it's a very simple table that has Date (short date, just recording the day) and NAV which is a number (double). All I'm wanting to do is have a query that displays the Date, the NAV and the NAV from the day before - only recording business dates. In other words, the subquery number I want is the NAV from the record preceeding the current one. I've got as far as the below, but that just gets the same NAV number as today's: SELECT tblNAV.Date, tblNAV.NAV, (SELECT LAST(x.NAV) FROM tblNAV as X LEFT JOIN tblNAV on...