vendors and Items replicated to another company.

My customer has 2 companies under GP

The 2 companies shared similar vendors and items.
they wanted the system which allows vendors and
items created in 1 company to be replicated to the
next company. Anyone know any 3rd party module can manage!

Example: A create a new item01 and it will automatic replicated to company B.

0
Chris6982 (632)

Chris,

There are 'master trigger' tools sold by Microsoft that can do this for
Vendors, Customers and GL accounts - they're part of the Professional
Services Tools Library.  I don't know of a tool for inventory items.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My customer has 2 companies under GP
>
> The 2 companies shared similar vendors and items.
> they wanted the system which allows vendors and
> items created in 1 company to be replicated to the
> next company. Anyone know any 3rd party module can manage!
>
> Example: A create a new item01 and it will automatic replicated to company
> B.

0
victoria (3340)
8/1/2007 2:35:43 PM
Chris,

If you are interested we can offer 3rd Party custom solution. Please drop a
email.

Regards,
Manick
Manager -Mid Market Solutions
manick.m@hotmail.com

"chris" wrote:

> My customer has 2 companies under GP
>
> The 2 companies shared similar vendors and items.
> they wanted the system which allows vendors and
> items created in 1 company to be replicated to the
> next company. Anyone know any 3rd party module can manage!
>
> Example: A create a new item01 and it will automatic replicated to company B.

0
manick (194)
8/1/2007 4:20:02 PM
My case is my customer will key in new item and vendor all the time, what
ever company A create a new item, company B will automatic have the new item
as well, i am not sure does your Professional Services Tools work on this?

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> Chris,
>
> There are 'master trigger' tools sold by Microsoft that can do this for
> Vendors, Customers and GL accounts - they're part of the Professional
> Services Tools Library.  I don't know of a tool for inventory items.
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions, Inc.
>

> "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My customer has 2 companies under GP
> >
> > The 2 companies shared similar vendors and items.
> > they wanted the system which allows vendors and
> > items created in 1 company to be replicated to the
> > next company. Anyone know any 3rd party module can manage!
> >
> > Example: A create a new item01 and it will automatic replicated to company
> > B.

0
Chris6982 (632)
8/2/2007 7:02:02 AM
Chris,

No, Microsoft's Professional Services Tools Library does not include an
Inventory item master trigger.

--

> My case is my customer will key in new item and vendor all the time, what
> ever company A create a new item, company B will automatic have the new
> item
> as well, i am not sure does your Professional Services Tools work on this?
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Chris,
>>
>> There are 'master trigger' tools sold by Microsoft that can do this for
>> Vendors, Customers and GL accounts - they're part of the Professional
>> Services Tools Library.  I don't know of a tool for inventory items.
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>> Flexible Solutions, Inc.
>>

>> "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My customer has 2 companies under GP
>> >
>> > The 2 companies shared similar vendors and items.
>> > they wanted the system which allows vendors and
>> > items created in 1 company to be replicated to the
>> > next company. Anyone know any 3rd party module can manage!
>> >
>> > Example: A create a new item01 and it will automatic replicated to
>> > company
>> > B.

0
victoria (3340)