Vendor transactions and checks

I'm trying to create a vendor payment report from my program. From which
tables I can get the vendor payable transaction information???  I also need
to know whether there is a check aleady issue to a transaction.

Thank you.
0
Dennis (299)

Importing Short sale transactions?
I've had Money 2005 for a few months and am just now getting around to using it. Overall I like it quite a bit, but I am having a problem importing short transactions from my broker, and so far I've been unable to figure out what I'm doing wrong. When I first set up my investment account and download my transaction history everything goes fine. The problem is when I'm going through the individual transactions to get money to recognize them. I had a bunch of short sales last year, and Money seems unable to deal with these upon import. When it sees that I'm sellin...

Recurring Investment Transaction How?
How does one make a recurring investment transaction? I have an Investment which pays a dividend monthly. I would like to have this entered automatically to show 1. investment activity and 2. receipt cash transaction. Thank you Bill Sadly, there is no way to schedule a recurring Dividend or Reinvest Dividend. "Msnews.microsoft.com" <billylock@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%231ljSOcGEHA.3724@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How does one make a recurring investment transaction? > I have an Investment which pays a dividend monthly. I would like to have > this entered au...

ETrade Investment Transaction
This sounds like the issue I'm working with. I agree that the Dividends should be in the Investment Transaction and then Transfered to the Cash Transaction, but what about Intrest from the Money in the Cash Transaction. Shouldn't this simply be in the Case Transaction and not a Transfer from Investment? Any thought to this. Any comments welcome ...

Money06 & Money Online: Some Account Balances Sync, But Not Transactions...?
I have Money 2006, and use it with MSN MoneyCentral. For the most part, it works. There are a couple of accounts that initially synced the balances that were pulled from the source (or Yodlee) when I set it up, but the transactions didn't pull. Just a blank register with a correct balance. New transactions for those accounts that show at the billers site are not pulling to MSN MoneyCentral accounts, so not to Money 2006 either. Anyone run into this and figure out what's going on...? THANKS! ...

owa -sp level
I have someone telling me my sp2 ex2003 box is sp1 because they know from logging in to owa? Is that possible to check with owa? On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 06:48:05 -0800, "Jake" <Jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have someone telling me my sp2 ex2003 box is sp1 because they know from >logging in to owa? >Is that possible to check with owa? What exactly makes them think that? On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:23:49 GMT, Andy David - Exchange MVP <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote: >On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 06:48:05 -0800, "Jake" ><Jake@dis...

How do I record this special transaction: Vodaphone
Hello I own some Vodaphone ADRs. In July they made a mandatory exchange - sadly using the same stock symbol. They exchanged .87 shares for every 1 share. I am using Money 2004 (standard) - how do I record this transaction? -- Leslie ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in th...

Outlook and Spell Checking
I have Outlook 2002, and the only option for spell checking seems to be on send. I can't find an option to put the spell checker on the tool bar. Is there another option? Ken -- Replace AT with @ ...

When I download transactions...
Is there a way to have microsoft money 2004 automatically assign a category to each transaction? Most of the transactions I download the payee is already in my register. I was hoping the program would be smart enough to match the category as previosly used. How can I do this? Thank you. I have the autocomplete turned on also. I think this should do what I am asking but for some reason it doesn't. "Jambruins" wrote: > Is there a way to have microsoft money 2004 automatically assign a category > to each transaction? Most of the transactions I download the payee ...

SmartList Go To problem opening Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom win
I created a SmartList using SmartList Builder with the Item Quantity Master table (IV00102), Item Master (IV00101) and Inventory Transaction Amounts History (IV30300) tables, both linked to IV00102 using Item Number to display all of the historical inventory transactions for items in a particular bin. When the transaction is a SOP invoice, I want to double-click on the SmartList record and have the Sales Transaction Inquiry Zoom form open and populated with the Document Number from the selected record. In the SmartList I added an Open Form “Go To” Product – Microsoft Dynamics GP Serie...

check box notification
I used a combo box with the following code to catch the Selection change notification: ON_CONTROL_REFLECT_EX(CBN_SELCHANGE, OnSelChange) Now I am using a check box and using this same code to catch button click notification but it doesnt work: ON_CONTROL_REFLECT_EX(BN_CLICKED, OnClick) How can I capture the button click notification inside my derived checkbox class? Thanks. Jess How about this ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_CHECKBOX1,OnClick) void CMyDlg::OnClick() { CheckBox Clicked } AliR. "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.com> wrote in message news:LjYTf.56658$H71.43735@n...

Removing Downloaded "E" flag from transactions copied or added to Bills & Deposits
I have a couple of transactions that were downloaded from the bank that I have added to Bills & Deposits. However, each time the bill comes due and is added to the register, the "E" shows up in the cleared column and "Downloaded" appears in the transaction detail. The same is true if you wish to copy a transaction to another account. There appears to be no way to clear this indicator. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help. Bill, If I understand your correctly, you added the payments to Bills and Deposits from your account register after they were downloaded f...

Wingdings 2. Check Mark (P).
Hello; I set the Font into Wingdings 2, and put a formula =IF(G8="",,"P") This to put a check mark if Cell G8 is filled with any data, Now if there is any data in Cell G8, the check mark is appear, but the problem is if there no data a BOX is appear. How can I make EXCEL to put a check mark if the cell is filled with data, and remain empty if there no data. =IF(G8="","","P") -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Khalid A. Al-Otaibi" <KhalidAAlOtaibi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

How to check inbox content on the server?
Hi, I need to find solution (based on Outlook or Outlook Express) how to manage inbox content on POP3 server to make possible: - viewing inbox on POP3 server (messages headers, senders, sizes of messages etc.); - select messages to delete from server without getting them to PC; - select messages to get from server and delete or leave them; My ISP provides a webmail facility so I can log in from anywhere using a web browser. Very handy for deleting spam before collecting mail. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I need to find solution (based on Outlook or Outlook >...

Multiple ListBoxes, OptionButtons, Check Boxes Etc.
I would like to place multiple ListBoxex, Option Buttons, or Check Boxes etc. on a sheet. When I do that, they seem to all interact with each other and I can't figure out how to make them act independently. Two check boxes are Ok since one can be "yes" and the other "no" for instance. I would like to have a large list of items and the user can select only the ones they want to use, which in turn will create a "sub list" if you will. I'm open for ideas on doing it some other way than list boxes, check boxes or whatever also. Any ideas? Thanks in a...

Check for data in cell
I want to check to be sure the cell selected in column C has data in it otherwise display an error message. Hi oldjay You can use the worksheet event shown below: Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) ' Be sure to look at a single cell If Target.Cells.Count = 1 Then ' Check if a cell iu column C is selected If Target.Column = 3 Then ' Check id the selected cell is empty If IsEmpty(Target) Then MsgBox "On empty cell" End If End If End If End S...

Matching Downloaded Credit Card Transactions
I have a transfer to my credit card account from my checking account that is a payment to the credit card company. In Money 2005 Premium, when I connect and download the transactions it is not matching the payment with the transfer... so I end up with two payments in the account. If I delete the downloaded transaction... it just downloads again the next time. I don't want to delete the transfer because then it will delete from my checking account. Is there a way to just tell money... these two transactions are the same transaction, so match them up? ...

How to write code to check if MSFlexGrid.ocx was registered
I'm using msflexgrid. How do I write code to check to see if the client computer has msflexgrid.ocx register (or class CMSFlexGrid is not available), because if not I need to do something else Thanks! You may want to use CoCreateInstance to see if it exists. You'd get a REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG code if it doesn't. <jkclub2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1139278012.177028.199980@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > I'm using msflexgrid. How do I write code to check to see if the client > computer has msflexgrid.ocx register (or class CMSFlexGrid is not > availa...

I'm still having problems with my macros that need to toggle off a check box.
Someone gave me this macro: Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() Range("A1").Select 'Active Cell Select If CheckBox1.Value = True Then Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True Else: CheckBox1.Value = False Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False End If End Sub When I run it as is I get an error in the third line "If CheckBox1.Value = True Then" "Run time '424': Object required". I change the name of the check box back to from CheckBox1 but even when I changed it back I still get the same error message. What is the purpose of the "Range("A1").S...

Easier interface for voiding historical payables transactions
The current window for voiding historical payables transactions is very cumbersome. Finding tansactions takes a long time because the searching mechanism only enables you to select a range on the somewhat generic document number (in my case lots of cash or eft). It would be great to be able to sort the records by date, amount, vendor, etc... and just select the check boxes to void. thanks, Jason ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in th...

eConnect Posting Transaction
I'm using eConnect v7 to connect to GP Enterprise. I'm in the process of writing the program to migrate all of our customers from our billing system (customer's info and their transactions historically) using VB6 and connecting using the ExecProcsXML.ExecStoredProcedure7 method on the eConnect Object. The problem I'm having is that when I'm creating the transaction batch to process all the credits and/or payments for a customer I have no way to tell the transaction record (from the XML object exposed to me) to post to the oldest open invoice/debit and work its way up to the...

spell check stopped working
Has anyone had the problem of spell check to stop working in Outlook? When I click on the spell check icon in a new message I get "Error occured while checking spelling." Thanks for any help out there. Sherry No, never had the problem. What version of Outlook (not Express) are you using? Do you have Word set as the message editor? Have you tried detect and repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without re...

How to spell check a protected sheet?
I have an Excel spreadsheet that I'm sending out as protected so that certain formatting like data validation lists can't get corrupted by the user. An unwanted side effect of this seems to be that the user is now unable to run spell checking on anything on the sheet, including fields which are total free form text cells. Is there any way to allow spell check to be run of fields that the user has permission to write to while having it skip protected ones? Bill ...

'Account not found' on Reprinted Check Posting Register
When we recently printed a 'Repring Check Posting Register', the first line contained no account number and had a description of Account not found with a DR of $132.68. The total at the bottom is off by that exact amount. This is for payroll and the payroll appeared to have run correctly. We ran checklinks on all of the payroll tables, but the same thing still appears. Any thoughts on how to correct? Thanks! It sounds like a GL account (that had been used) has been deleted. If you have the account number, re-create the account in the chart of accounts. -- Richard L. Wh...

ATM Inquiry Transactions
I'm using the current version of Money Plus. When downloading electronic transactions from my bank, I receive a lot of ATM Inquiry transactions that are $0. I have tried deleting them, but they are downloaded again during the next update. I have found that if I wait until they are reconciled, I can then delete them. Is there anyway that I can stop these specific transactions from being downloaded at all? Thanks, Bill "Bill" <bill(ns)@johnsonsplace.com> wrote in message news:u07zkn5IIHA.3356@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm using the current version of Money Pl...

check temp environment variable
I started Outlook this morning and a box came up saying ''could not create work file'' check temp environment variable Check the following key in the registry; HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\ Verify that these variables all point to paths that exist and especially the Cache folder. By default it should point to; Windows XP; %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files Windows Vista and Windows 7; %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files These paths can often be se...