Vendor name in Requisition Management module

I would like the vendor name to appear in the Requisition Management module
but was told by Microsoft Support that it was not possible to customize this
product.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f81a039c-868d-4afe-a7da-b48ef7efe6bb&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
pmeehl (2)

I beleive in BP3.0, the vendor name was added to the add item page and
printer freindly version.

Hope this helps,

Brian

"pmeehl" wrote:

> I would like the vendor name to appear in the Requisition Management module
> but was told by Microsoft Support that it was not possible to customize this
> product.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f81a039c-868d-4afe-a7da-b48ef7efe6bb&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Printing all worksheet names
Does anyone know if it possible to print a list of worksheet names? A list similar to the one you would find in the "Contents" tab of the files' Properties. Thanks for any help you can provide. Programme - XP Excel Hi This topic was covered lately in microsoft.excel.worksheet.functions NG (thread 'print sheet tab names' started by JDB at 06.01.2004 16:00). Here is the solution from me: Create an UDF --- Public Function TabByIndex(TabIndex As Integer) As String Application.Volatile TabByIndex = Sheets(TabIndex).Name End Function --- On some empty worksheet,...

Managed User #2
Testing to see if this setup allows me to be properly identified as a managed user. ...

publishing customizations using deployment manager
When I publich customizations, it comes back saying publish completed with errors, servername: failed. I notice that when I publish the customizations, my web site stops. I have to manually start it and then I can go into CRM and my changes are there. This is what I get in app log: ProcessImportWorkItem Error : The root element is missing. , StackTrace : at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read() at System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader.ReadWithCollectTextToken() at System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader.Read() at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserve...

Windows 2000 server user names
Where can I configure the user names formatting like you do in Recipient policies? yaro ...

sender domain name?
I have one Exchange 2003 in a semi-lab setup. It is part of my lab domain, we'll call it test.domain, so my server is mail.test.domain Obviously test.domain is not resolveable from the Internet and when I send mail, it goes out as test.domain. How can I make this server send mail out as mail.blah.com so its resolveable? (and will quit bouncing all my messages to domains that do reverse dns lookups?) Thanks for any and all help!! -Mike Change the addressing. You might consider adding a subdomain to your production domain like test.company.com, registering it with an MX record ...

Big problem! DNS name Space.
I have a need to share one DNS name space between four AD Exchange forest ( I know what your thinking, why would you do this! All I can say it’s government). All the forests are running Windows 2000 with Exchange 2003. My problem is I can’t seem to find a way to allow this to happen. I know it’s easy to accomplish this if it was just two forests, but how do you share the same E-mail address across four AD forest? Basically I need mail to come in into the first Exch Org and if the recipient is not found on that Exch Org to continue down the line to the next Org, in till the user is foun...

Account Names not showing when adding new user
Hi, I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install and when adding users to access the SharePoint site, directory services only returns admin users of the SharePoint/Project Server? How do I get AD to return all the users in the domain? Thanks! Steve Steve: What do you mean when you say "I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install?" Your description lacks a few details. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAA4C48D-9D6A-44C7-84BF-787AE762561E@microsoft.com... > Hi, >...

Counting how many different names in a long list
I have a list of 332 names many of them are duplicated. I am looking for a formula or function that can count how many unique names there are in the list. Can anyone help? -- Quaisne ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Quaisne's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28052 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=501357 This'll count the number of distinct values in a range: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A99<>"")/COUNTIF(A1:A99,A1:A99&"")) (adjust the range to matc...

Serializing Array with array "name" in the XML

State table lookup
Hi I have a form for entering Customer data. When entering a new record, I have a lookup combo box to validate the state that the user enters. The combo box displays the state code and the state name. (ie. Ca and California). The state code is the bound value and the state name is the display value. The only time I want to display the full state name is when the user is entering data into the form. I want the state code to be displayed on queries, forms, and reports. Is there a way to do this ? Thanks in advance Mark Create a table with 2 fields like this: StateID Text (say...

Unapply Payment to Vendor
We received an invoice from a vendor they believed was overdue & entered in the Payables Transaction Entry. We cut a check out of this screen as well for the invoice. Turns out this was a duplicate that we never should have paid. I want to void this invoice & apply the payment to another invoice. I can't seem to find the invoice or payment under Void Historical / Open Transactions. Should it be under one of these. We typically do not enter invoices & cut cheque all at the same time, so I am wondering if that is part of the issue. Thanks There is no way to unapply a...

SSL Certificate server name is incorrect
I get the message (Exchange server 2003 SP1) The SSL certificate server name is incorrect ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager When I try to open the propertie-page of any public folder. Does anyone knows of a way to correct this ? TIA Rudy Steyaert Rudy, I assume this is related to the fact you specified HTTPS / SSL on the overall "default web site" in IIS. If SSL is configured for your Exchange OWA, it's only necessary to force SSL on the Exchange FOlder, not the Public or ExchWeb. As the Public Folder properties in your Exchange system manager are making use of...

how to capture the event changing the name of a sheet
I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't know how to capture the event changing sheet's name. Please help No event is generated when a sheet changes names... What were you needing the event for? Perhaps we can help you get around the problem. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Satyapal Kaushal" wrote: > I would like to trigger a procedure whenever a user change the sheet name or > add anew sheet. The event of new sheet can be captured but I don't...

Extracting name out of line
I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the line. Tried split(Var, " ") however Name moves according to the space between the names. Var(2) can be the Name or according to spaces between names, Var(6) Can you help me? Thank you, Gordon On 27 Jan 2007 15:37:39 -0800, "Gordon" <gwelch1938@yahoo.com> wrote: >I am copying a line off the web with 4 names in it, separated by >spaces (From 1 to 6 spaces). I am trying to extract name 3 from the >line. Tried split(V...

Error when starting up Deployment Manager
When we start up the Deployment manager we get "The selected snap-in did not initialize properly". I know when we first installed the deployment manager came up fine. But shortly after we started getting that message. Your post to that questions was -"Are you logging in with Admin authority". And the answer is yes, I am logging in with Domain Administrator authority. I did notice that originally when we installed the application there was a DOS window that was open when Deployment manager was open, but that is no longer opened, when that software is started. Yes, I am ge...

Test managed user
Testing again to see if my set up is correct to identify me as managed user. ------=_NextPart_0001_26B25925 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, This email came in under Open- Managed User. Please let me know if you have further questions. Thanks, Dana Dunlop Microsoft Online Support Engineer ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions. We also love to hear your product feedback! Let us know what you think by posting ...

Apply Multicurrency Invoices in Bank Management
I oppened a ticket to know why I cant apply Multicurrency Invoices to payment transactions in Bank Managment as it is available in Payable Management. I've been suggested to post a suggestion for that. Simply, while doing a payment in Bank Management. If the Chequebook Currency is diffrenet than the invoices currencies that you are paying againist, then you can't apply these invoices. Thus, you cant see them in the remittance advice. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestio...

Mailbox Manager
I tried posting this to a different group and got nothing back... I've got a single server, single storage group Exchange 2003. I have 4 Recipient Policies: Pri 1: main domain Pri 2: other domains Pri 3: Mailbox Cleanup Lowest: Default Policy The priority 3 policy (Mailbox Cleanup) is the only one that has Mailbox Manager Settings. I have constructed a query as follows: Find: "Exchange Recipients" General Tab: Show these recipients: "Users with Exchange mailbox" Storage Tab: "Mailboxes on any server" Advanced Tab: Condition List: "Member Of Is no ...

In Excel 2002 there was an addin 'Financial Management'
Does anyone know where it is in 2003 ? I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx Maybe that's where you got it for xl2002?????? (Or maybe a search of Google would be in order.) Alans wrote: > > Does anyone know where it is in 2003 ? -- Dave Peterson Thanks Had trawled those with no success Will go round again Cheers Alan "Dave Peterson" wrote: > I didn't look, but there are tons of free templates at: > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx > > Maybe that's where you g...

wrong display name
Why is my messenger displaying my name from web from my Live profile??? I've never checked any box that allows to take name from web. I want to use my custom name that I set in my messenger client. And if I wanted to change my name in Live profile in home.live.com then it refuses to accept special characters that I've been using for years in my messenger client. There is something broken, you know, and please fix it as soon as possible. Thanks! Greetings, There are instances where it can change your name to what's in your live profile in Messenger, but you c...

Parsing Names in Excel
I have a list in Excel from A1:A100 with names like the ones mentioned below: Michelle Fooo (michelfoo@exchange.SASMOM.com) Myhaass Smith (mysmith@exchange.SASMOM.com) I want to parse them using string functions to the following format michelfoo@SASMOM.com mysmith@SASMOM.com Any ideas how to do this using a formula? Thanks in advance Michael Michael Are you wanting to strip all the name out too or just remove the exchange.? If the latter just use edit>replace What:=exchange. and leave the with blank -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_...

Exchange Organization Name
Is there any way to extract the exchange organization name from a priv1.edb file? After system crash we have to rebuild the exchange system and have good backups of the edb files but do not know what the exact organization name. Thanks Dave B Hi Dave, You can try opening a copy of the Dir.edb in notepad to see if you can find it in there. If that doesn't work, do you still have the "Exchange Server Setup.log" file that was at the root of the drive? If so, you can search it for the Organization Name. When you search, you can just search for "/o=" and it will have t...

Update Deductions and Benefits with Integration Manager
Is it possible to update deductions and benefits with Integration Manager? I tried to write an integration for this but it is trying to Insert the employee id as a new employee. Thanks in advance! ...

OWA + more than 8 letters alias name
Recently I have experienced that users whoes email account has more than 8 letters have problem using OWA with error message of "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden". Users with less or equal to 8 letters have no problem at all. My server is Exchange 2003 (native mode). Much appreciated! ...