VBA - how I can avoid that a user add a new line in a grid

In VBA, how I can avoid that a user add a new line in a grid

thansk in advance

Cesar
0
Cesar (59)

Add the User ID (Toolbar) to your VBA project.
Test for the user id before allowing the line to be updated and then you can
keep them from doing it.

Lelsie

"Cesar" wrote:

> In VBA, how I can avoid that a user add a new line in a grid
>
> thansk in advance
>
> Cesar
0
LeslieVail (702)

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Formatting a subtotal line with a macro

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

users with restricted access

Add rows automatically? Accordion
Is there a way to automatically add/show rows that have data? I have a data entry sheet. Then I have a report. The report pulls data from the entry sheet. If there is no data for a specific line/row item, is there a way to automatically hide or not show the row(s) with no data? Thanks Thanks can I have more than one autofilter on a sheet? Sloth wrote: > Use the filter function > Select the data and click on... > Data->Filter->Autofilter > This should make an arrow appear at the top of the data (in the header row). > click the arror and select "Nonblanks"....

can I snap wrap points to a text box

TaxFree add-on
Somebody have an add-on for taxfree print? I need a demo to submit to customer that use rms 1.3 thank you cod ...

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

User unknown
I made a new user on the exchange server, but if i want to make the account in outlook, Outlook says: "the name could not be matched to a name in the adresslist" I don't know what to do anymore. All the rights are the same as my collegea. can somebody help me? Go back to AD where you created the account, preferably on the Exchange Server. Is there an email address listed? If there isn't then right click on the Recipient Update Service in ESM and click update now. Advise what happens then... >-----Original Message----- >I made a new user on the exchange server, b...

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Publisher can not save file

line chart with NA() values