VBA Help

I need to have expand button clicked using VBA when a window with a scrolling
window opened. For example, on GL Detail Inquiry window, you can see the
details of the journal entry in two lines. I would like to open up this
window (GL Detail Inquiry) so that user can see both lines in the scrolling
window (Scrolling Window for GL inquiry window) without clicking on the
Expand button. Please help. Let me know if you have any questions.
0
VJQCICom (21)

Help building Group Expense Sheet with Equal Allocation
undefinedundefined I am trying to build a Spreadsheet that will allow me to distribut costs equally to all members of the group for vacation purposes. Fo instance, if there are 10 members, and one group member pays $100, an another pays $50, and the rest of the group does not contribute. Tha means that each member is required to pay $15, but b/c members 1 & already paid, they are entitled to reimbursement. What I want to b able to calculate is how much each person in the group owes the othe people. Obviously person one is entitled to $85 and member 2 i entitled to $35, but I want to ...

VBA
Hi all! Fisrt of all, I want to thank you for your support :) My question is: How can I get the path of the current Excel file in VBA? thanks --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sub CurrDir() Dim MyPath As String MyPath = CurDir MsgBox MyPath End Sub HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Hi all! > >Fisrt of all, I want to thank you for your support :) > >My question is: How can I get the path of the current Excel file in >VBA? > >thanks > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > Try so...

VBA Event Procedures won't run in Access 2007
For some strange reason none of my Event Procedures are running in my access database. I can use macros for events just fine, but if I want to use a VBA event procedure nothing happens. If I put breakpoints in at any event in the VBA code, I never see a single one come up. What is going on here? Do I have to enable VBA somewhere in Access 2007? I'm really pulling my hair out with this one. Thanks for any help! -mindseye11 See this page for a nice explanation: http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/trust_center.html -- Jeff Conrad - Access Junkie - MVP Alumni SDET - XAS Services - Microsoft...

Please Help...can't recover e-mail
Hi, I helped my mom restore her computer, and backed all of her outlook files to a CD. I tried putting the .dbx and folder info files back into outlook, and it won't recognize them at all. I tried converting them to excel, access, and just about everything under the sun, and still no look. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Hi - if you have dbx files, they're for Outlook Express, not Outlook. You'll need to copy them to the hard drive to the folder of your choice and remove the read-only attribute they inherited from the CD. Then you can direct Outlook Express to use that f...

Help! Why can't I log on????
I am receiving my email on my Blackberry but, not on my home computer. Ever since last night I keep getting this message: Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'pop.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You! First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail: http://www.charter.net/files/charter/redirect.php?to=webmail If that works, it proves you have the correct...

Need Help Please
How can I CREATE a powerpoint 2003 background (color scheme)? Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do? A background can be based on a color scheme, but it doesn't have to be. So I'm not exactly sure what you're really asking. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "kpickren" <kpickren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F8849...

Help with attachment blocking (odd problem)
Hello, We are having problems with *something* blocking our emails that contain html attachments. This is not a problem internally. This only occurs when attempting to send them out of our network. Occasionally these messages will go trhough but duplicate on the receivers end. The messages continually retry (on our relay server) and eventually bounce back after the 2 day timeout. I have tested multiple emails with differen't attachments, no attachments, etc -- the only attachment with this issue is in html format. I cannot find where these attachments are being blocked. We have two MS I...

Reference Grouped Objects Using VBA
Hello I have grouped four charts, three text boxes (from the control toolbox) and a rectangle. Prior to grouping, the code I had to update the axes on both charts and text for the text boxes worked fine. After grouping the objects the code fails. How do you reference a specific object contained in a group? If Shp is a grouped shape then Shp.GroupItems(2) references the second shape in the group -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware .. "BJ" <bradley.john@westrac.com.au> wrote in message Hello I have grouped four charts, three text ...

Help #2
Hi, I have a problem. I have made a c# application, which I call from crm by pushing a button. This app uses the sharpziplb library to make zip files (.net framework 1.1, no zip class included). I call the app using xmlhttp - activexobject. When using an admin user, no problem it works fine. But I use another user, the problems begin. First I was prompted for login and pwd 3 times followed by the 401.1 error. This was solved by setting the ie security to low. Then I received this strange error stating that i didn't have the required credentials to use the sharplibzip dll which is ...

Access Relationship Help
Hi, I am having trouble working with Access. Here is my scenerio: I am suppose to create an Entity Relationship Diagram for a specific problem. The categories for creating an ERD are: Song Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Duration, Location, and Tempo I came up with a relation: Artist -> Album -> Song -> Duration, Location, Tempo Artist -> Genre I tried to create this relationship with the Table Wizard; however, I do not know exactly how to create this. How many tables do I need? Do I need to all 7 tables, or do I need only 3 main tables (and put the others in subcategories)? ...

i created folders and now they are gone help!
I'm on outlook 2007, put important emails in there and poof, gone! it's magic Check your View. "jdoubleh" <jdoubleh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EEAA52B-897C-437D-AA01-15983153EBAC@microsoft.com... > I'm on outlook 2007, put important emails in there and poof, gone! ...

Need help to re-install software Windows Professional
I recently re-installed the above program after having to send my computer away. I am now recieving the following message " any active activation context" when I try to download anything, such as windows player. When on the internet, I get my home page, Yahoo, but as soon as i try to enter a web address it prompts a message "Microsoft feeds synconisation". Could anyone please offer any advice as to how to rectify the problem. And this is about Windows XP Professional x64? chrissiebell1804 wrote: > I recently re-installed the above program after havin...

Tracking Sheet help.
Sheet 3 of my workbook is a tracking sheet. In cell B8 (sheet 3) I enter the amount of time's that I've made an entry of time on sheet 2. The times I enter on sheet 2 are used to track vehicles that are passing a set location. On sheet 2 I enter the times in column D. The vehicle's I count have numbers to ID them in column F. The numbers look like 401N1501, 401N1514, 401S1516, 401S1600. The part of the number I need to associate with my count is the first four digits, 401N, 401S. Is it possible to do this? Yep, use a sumproduct function to count using the left 4 digits as...

how to find the operating syetem year in vba
Hello, i need to find out what the o.s. year is in vba so that i can delete tab on a sheet. my sheet has several tab, some which i don't want to delete like "ledger" "2008" and the current year "2009" if i add extra years i would like to be able to delete years "2010" + i have some code wich add the years to my sheet which basicaly copys previous years and clears all the contents and renames it to the next year, in doing so it all so adds various totals to my "ledger" sheet. For Each sh In Sheets If sh.Name = "Ledger&q...

keybd_event and labels HELP!!!
Hi, I'm writing an "on screen keyboard" like the windows one, with Visual C++ 6 and MFC support. I'm looking at SendInput and keybd_event functions to simulate keyboard events. I saw there are many problems (maybe focus derived) to send character messages to other windows like Internet Explorer... and in general with all the applications in which the cursor is active in a text box. Is there a solution to this problem? Thanks a lot! ;) ...

Formula / Macro Help
Hi, Can anyone help me? I have some text in cell A1 and i wish it to search in column A on other worksheets for that reference. If it then finds a match on one o the sheets i want it to tell me on sheet1 in B1 that its in worksheet 4 for example ie sheet1 A1 = Toy Car sheet4 A335 = Toy Car sheet1 B1 = Sheet4 Can this be done?? Any help appreciated Regards Crai -- BSLAUTOMATIO ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BSLAUTOMATION's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=761 View this thread: http://www.excelfo...

Looking for help with database functions
I am working with a non-profit rural community development group. We are trying to put together a "database" to put people looking for work together with people needing services. A sample would might be: Joe Blow; [carpenter, woodworker]; free on tues & thur; willing to trade (equal to $10.00 hr); References: Heidi Hoe, 555-5555, John Doh, 555-5555 ext 100 Jane Doe, needing porch repaired and general yardwork, work on your own schedule, open to Barter; References: Seymour Johnson, 555-5555, Ivan Tootall, 555-5555 Winnie Pooh, looking for someone to read news, books, a...

Formula help please #4
I want to countif column C is 2-Aug-04 & Column D is tp015& Column E is 23. I need to capture this all in the same function in order to shorten time for data entry, and it allows me to get the speciic data needed ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Hi try =SUMPRODUCT(--(C1:C100=DATE(2004,8,2)),--(D1:D100="tp015"),--(E1:E100=2 3)) For more about Sumproduct see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany &quo...

Cannot send messages
Hi all, thanks in advance for reading this. Our router died and we got a new one. I had the port 25 and 110 mapped, which allowed all the incoming to come in, but the outgoing is still qued and will not send. Any ideas? Exch 5.5. THANK YOU. Question 1 Do you have a Firewall ? What Flavor ? Question 2 What version of Exchange are you running ? Question 3 Did you do the following in MS Knowledge Base article. 153119 "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1222c01c3c011$df8ad2e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi all, thanks in advance for reading...

need some help
Hi, This is probably a stupid question, I have been trying to understand but I would need some to explain it. I have an SDI app (a treeview to the left and a CFrameWnd to the right, I switch between a couple for CFormView) I don't have a CDocument class in my project, so I get these kind of errors "Warning: Creating a pane with no CDocument." Now my problem is I don't know why I need a CDocument. In the msdn help I can read "CDocument supports standard operations such as creating a document, loading it, and saving it. The framework manipulates documents using the interfa...

supplier info confusion HELP!!!! :o)
Can somebody explain this .... I have an item on my DB which is supplied by 3 different suppleirs, but one ILC. If I run a sales report and group it by supplier, will it know how many i have sold from each supplier? And if so how does it know?! Thanks! I think the sale gets credited to the primary supplier on the detailed sales report...tried it on my laptop where I did the po and received the po for a secondary supplier assigned to the item, the detailed sales report credited the sale to the primary supplier....I looked at the transactionentry table and there is no reference to th...

How do I code the cloning of an object in vba?
Specifically a frame containing both a textbox control and a spinbutton control. Thanks Steve Can you be more specific? What are you wanting to do? Are you just wanting to copy a control to another userform? -- Cheers, Ryan "sarndt" wrote: > Specifically a frame containing both a textbox control and a spinbutton > control. > > Thanks > > Steve ...

VBA passing variables through a function
I have a macro Sub TestMacro(X,Y) ....calculations based on X and Y values End Sub By putting the "X,Y" in the macro, does this make it a function. Because when I try to look for the macro using the macro button on the toolbar the function "TestMacro" does not show up. It shows up when I remove the X,Y. Do you know what has changed? Also i this a good way to program, I want to be able to input values for X and Y so I thought this would be good since I wouldn't have to keep changing the "TestMacro". Sub macro1() X = 7 Y=5 Call TestMacro(X,Y) End su...

Suggestions / Help
Hi: I would like some advice on setting up the budget and accounts in Money 2003. I have been using excel for years to do our finances but would like to switch to Money 2003. I believe the problems I am having are not unique. I am open to suggestions for improving the workflow. Any help would be appreciated. Here is some background information: * A primary checking account. * A primary savings account * An ING account * Two credit cards * Mortgage * CarLoan * One 401(k) * Two Roth-IRAs I have a fairly detailed budget. All of the monthly bills are on autopay...

CPropertySheet ! Pls. Help
I have made a propertysheet like this : m_pTabCtrl = new CPropertySheet(""); // PAGES m_pClientInfo = new CRoomClientChkin(); m_pPayInfo = new CRoomPayInfo(); m_pTabCtrl->AddPage(m_pClientInfo); m_pTabCtrl->AddPage(m_pPayInfo); m_pTabCtrl->Create(this, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE); The problem is for example if on the RoomClientChkin dialog I put a button and on that button onClick I wand to show a dialog with DoModal() my program faild. For ex : void CRoomClientChkin::OnAddClient() { // SHOW A DIALOG AfxMessageBox("test"); // the program wil faild. ...