Use of BIN in periodic stock count

In the "Stock Count Cycle Assignment" window, we could create new Stock Count
ID with intervals in order to do periodic count.  My customer want to
generate those ID'S by bin in order to do a cyclic count by rows or shelf.
Is there a way do do this? Is there a third party that would do the job.  All
the fields in the Stock count field lookup are already use for other purpose.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6678c64c-bdd7-4215-b88e-5bfa83c8ddd8&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
fhamelML3 (2)

Contact Brenner at Willoware.com.  He has a great inventory physical count
system that gives significant additional flexibility in sorting the count
sheets or tags.  Yes, I said tags too!

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at
http://www.AccoladePublications.com

"fhamel_ML3" wrote:

> In the "Stock Count Cycle Assignment" window, we could create new Stock Count
> ID with intervals in order to do periodic count.  My customer want to
> generate those ID'S by bin in order to do a cyclic count by rows or shelf.
> Is there a way do do this? Is there a third party that would do the job.  All
> the fields in the Stock count field lookup are already use for other purpose.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6678c64c-bdd7-4215-b88e-5bfa83c8ddd8&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
info4071 (3005)

transfer one stock to another broker account
How do I transfer only one stock from one broker's account to another broker's account ?? All I can find is directions to transfer ALL the stocks in one account to another account. Have Money 2003 Deluxe, Version 11.0 Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Karl S wrote: >How do I transfer only one stock from one broker's account >to another broker's account ?? All I can find is >directions to transfer ALL the stocks in one account to >another account. Have Money 2003 Deluxe, Version 11.0 Enter a TransferOut transaction for the stock in the investment acc...

using info on cd instead of hard drive
I am uncomfortable keeping my MS$ info on my hard drive. I don't have any account #'s entered, and I do use a firewall & a/v updated, etc., but I'm a paranoiac I guess. Is it possible each time I run my MS Money 2004, to use/add to all the data from the backup CD instead of having it stored on my hard drive? If so, how would I do it? Just insert the CD and then enter/update my info and then backup to the same CD-RW? Thanks for any suggestions. I am not technologically advanced, so any help in layperson's simple babysteps would be most appreciated. In microsof...

Publisher 2003 websites problem when uploaded using Frontpage 2003
I work for a special school in the uk, we have a school website created and maintained using frontpage 2003. We have the children produce simple webpages using publisher 2003, these are then saved as an htm webpage, producing an .htm file and a folder containing images. When I try to upload these pages to our website using Frontpage we get the text but all the images are missing - Front page can not see the folders and does not FTP them, only the .htm files. Can any one help? AdamS wrote: > When I try to upload these pages to our website using Frontpage we get the > text but all...

FORMULA USING MASTER QTY
have a 12 month period where i enter a master qty per month not to exceed 6 (ie 1.3 = 9 units) how do i sum the period and have excel calculate the formula. ns what would that formula be? todd, I don't know about anyone else but I don't follow what it is you are asking. Can you give more details and possibly a (text) example. -- Regards Sandy sandymann@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk "todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1450E1A-1C25-48EA-A125-45AA529222C0@microsoft.com... > have a 12 month period where i enter...

Excel max ~180 stock quotes?
I am using the built-in excel feature to pull stock quotes off of microsoft's site. I simply have stock symbols listed in order starting with like cell A1000, then A1001, A1002, etc. However, whenever I try to get it to spit out more than like ~180 quotes, it gives me an "encountered unexpected error" message. Can excel only do ~180 quotes from a spreadsheeet? Do I have to do multiple spreadsheets? Seems kind of funny if so. Also, how can I get real time quotes into excel rather than the delayed ones off of the microsoft site? Thanks for any help. How many symbols d...

Password different using RetrieveGlobals
Hi, I'm experiencing a weird problem when using RetrieveGlobals. The connection string from retrieveuserinfo is showing totally different password from what I used to login so I can't the connection to run any queries. The only account in which the password match is for "sa" account but not if I login using any other valid accounts. Have anyone experienced this issue and/or know a solution? TIA John. ------=_NextPart_0001_0D6BE0B7 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi John I am assuming that you are using Retrieveglobals.dll with Great Plai...

Lost folders in hotmail after using Outlook Connector
I downloaded outlook connector and all of my hotmail items transferred to my outlook fine. However, I just noticed that all of my folders from hotmail were also synched to outlook, and have disappeared from hotmail. I still have the emails in my outlook (2007), however I really need to synch the emails back into my hotmail account - as there are folders on there that I cannot lose so that's why I stick with hotmail - to have web-based storage for these emails should something ever happen to my laptop. How can I get these folders to appear back into my hotmail account? I p...

Example of use WM_PRINTCLIENT and getting bitmap from invisible wnd
Hi, I had take a look to other post about this argoument, but I can't bitBlit ( or something similar ) the content of a window into another when the first is partially or completly invisible. I've succesfully grab the WM_PRINTCLIENT message in this way: ........... //{{AFX_MSG(CTest_Dlg) virtual BOOL OnInitDialog(); afx_msg LRESULT OnPrintClient(WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam); DECLARE_EVENTSINK_MAP() //}}AFX_MSG ................. .......... LRESULT CTest_Dlg::OnPrintClient(WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam) { HDC const hDC =(HDC) wParam; CDC *const pDC = CDC::FromH...

Counting Text Cells #2
Hi Guys, How can I determine the most common occurence of a word in a lis formatted as text in Column A. I would like a function that simpl returns the word that occurs the most to appear in cell D1. Also, i there are two words that occur the same number of times in this list, would like both words to be shown (one in D1, one in D2). Any suggestions? Thanks, Be -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi to get the most frequent text entry try the following array formula (entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER): =INDEX($B$1:$B$20,MODE(MATCH(IF($B$1:$B$20<>"",$B$1:$B$...

using check boxes in excel
how do i simplfy size and centering of check boxes on multiple columns? Hi Tommy, Something like this may get you going. Used macro recorder and then tweaked the code. Sub BoxesAway() Dim i As Integer Dim j As Integer Dim k As Integer j = 1.5 k = 1 For i = 1 To 5 ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes.Add(j, 10.25, 24, 17.25).Select Selection.ShapeRange.ScaleWidth 1.91, msoFalse, msoScaleFromTopLeft Selection.Characters.Text = "Howard" & k j = j + 48 k = k + 1 Next Range("A1").Select End Sub HTH Regards, Howard "Tommy" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

Stock Splits #2
Is it possible to avoid the 's' method for stock splits used by MSN Money? I would like to keep the actual number of shares received in a split rather than have it reduced by the split ratio. Thanks for your help. Henry Not without wreaking havoc on historic performance reporting. You could add the shares at the new price. "Henry" <Henry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64B208EE-216E-47F4-86A2-2B8A4019DD94@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to avoid the 's' method for stock splits used by MSN Money? > I would like to keep the actual ...

counting rows wen 2 arguments are true
is there any way i can create a formula to count the amount of rows when 2 arguments are true? i have two columns with text in them, say A1:A10 and B1:B10 id like to find a way of counting the rows when both ranges have specific text in them. eg ACCOUNT TYPE[/B] [B]FULLTIME/PARTIME ordinary Fulltime ordinary Partime ordinary Fulltime ordinary Fulltime ordinary Fulltime student Fulltime say i wanted to count the rows wen account type = ordinary and fulltime/partime = Fulltime. is this ...

Using Bound Form and controls to inquire and update with other requirements
Most of the stuff I have done in Access mainly dealt with unbound forms due to the fact that I have issues with how error checking is done. It's been a long while since I have worked with Access and now having to get back into it, but only this time with bound forms and controls. I am still needing to use my custom error checking code to get around the fact that without such code, when doing data validation on individual controls (when moving from one control to another) as opposed to doing data validation on the whole form (moving from one record to another record), data validati...

Use of Parntheses in Expressions
Hello, I am fairly new to Access and Excel. I am trying to write a formula/expression, but I think my problem is as simple as having the parenthese in the wrong place. The formula I have currently is as follows: Sum(((IIf([Mapping]![Pricing]="CPM",[TPImpressions]/1000*[Mapping]![Price],IIf([Mapping]![Pricing]="CPC",[TPClicks]*[Mapping]![Price],[TPConv]*[Mapping]![Price]))))*[Mapping]![Eye Engage Cost]))))) I basically want the SUM(IF part to be evaluated first and then multiply the result by [Mapping]![Eye Engage Cost] at the end. Currently, the formula abo...

Generating a table of figures and table of tables using 'insert caption'

Display Bitmap using GDI+
Hi all, I have a MDI application in which I want to display bitmap in view ( Base class is CScrollView) with Scroll bar using GDI+, later I want to mark some part of the image. So plz tell me how I can draw a bitmap with Scroll bar. Thanks and Regards Rinu Use GetScrollCtrl to get scrollbar window and subclass window to intercepting message. in intercepted handler, process WM_PAINT with drawing bitmap image.. -- WebSite : Realization of Dream { imagine your dream} - http://rodream.net WebMail : rodream@naver.com "Rinu Gopalakrishna Pillai" wrote: > Hi all, ...

is there a template to use pc as cash register
i am just trying to figure it all out and cant seem to get it to do it properly so i was hoping someone already worked out all the bugs and have a template ...

How do i select different cells to be use in a formula.
Hi I need to know how to select different cells to be used in a formula, but i don't know what is the separator that i need to use to this, see the example bellow Cells that i need to include on my formula: A1 C5 BH32 Thanks. Hi you didn't mention what formula but here's a starting point: =AVERAGE(A1,C5,BH32) or depending on your regional settings =AVERAGE(A1;C5;BH32) hope this helps Cheers JulieD "Manuel" <Manuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A855A562-725C-4B10-B111-A88F7A767122@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I need to know ho...

Filter a List Box Using a Combo Box
I have a dialog box that contains a list box of all my records; basically this is used as a way for a person to find/edit a previously-entered record (select from list box and click to edit/view). The list box is based on a simple query. I want to add a combo box that will allow me to filter the list box by one of the fields - so the user could select what type of record he/she would like to see, and the list box would automatically filter. I know I need an After Update event on the combo box, but I can't figure out the code. The complicating factor is that there are other filter...

how to use ado to check a field is nullallowable(SQL Server)?
I use ado to operate a database in SQLServer 2k.On the occasion that addnew NULL value to a field not nullallowable, an exception will be thrown.So I need to check whether the field is nullallowable or not before addnew. my question is how to check a field is nullallowable. thanks! best regards, kywoo Get the Field object, check its attribute by (Field::GetAttributes or maybe Field::get_Attributes) the attribute "adFldIsNullable" is what you want. "kywoo" <kywoo@tongji.edu.cn> wrote in message news:%23bcHqYvhDHA.2512@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I use ado to opera...

Bin to Bin Transfers
Hello, i've been working with the inventory module for quite some time and i noticed that a lot of customers really could take advantage of the logging of bin to bin transfers. I've search up and down on the system and there is no report that gives me a bin 2 bin transfers who made the transfer, from which bin to which bin etc. I know that when entering the information on the bin transfer entry window just before entering the destination bin, a table IV10004 is populated with USER, ITEMNUMBER, FROM BIN, QTY etc, then when the transfer is made the table holding bin quantities gets upd...

Use the correction package
--jbughcysxtlv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="euikrxuqdlkz"; type="multipart/alternative" --euikrxuqdlkz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="filxxywwowb" --filxxywwowb Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these v...

How to store jpg in a database for use in another sheet #3
Can somebody please explain me how to store jpg's in a database and le them show in another sheet when entering a specific key -- Marc Willems ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Marc Willemse's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=164 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187045633 ...

create defined name using variable file name in reference
please help in create defined name EXAMPLe: create name : ACCPath ---- Referes to (='E:\Data Folder\[externa work book.xlsx]sheet1'!$K$8:$K$10000) this works I NEED to put (external work book.xlsx) in a cell and refere to it as variable in the referes to (='E:\Data Folder\[&U2&]sheet1'!$K$8:$K$10000) where U2 having the file name because it is changing meny times Activeworkbook.Names.Add Name:="ACCPath", RefersTo:= "=" & Activesheet.Range("U2").Value2 --- HTH Bob Phillips "hala" <hala@discussions.mi...

Using Hyperlinks #2
I have a workbook with approx. 100 separate sheets (1 for eac customer). Is there any way of setting up an introductory screen tha would allow a user to select a customer from a drop down list, tha would automatically move them to the appropriate worksheet. (eg. I customer aa1 is selected excel would automtically move to a given cel reference on worksheet aa1). Thanks in advance. Dere -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/listnames.html "derekm >" <<derekm.168o10@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in messag...