Upgraded to version 10, now most AP batches get error in GL rate t

Posting in 1 company and some, but not all, MC batches stop at the GL and
errors are "The rate type ID is missing" and "The exchange table ID is
missing."  This company uses project, our other company does not (haven't had
that error at all).

Checklinks have already been run on MC seutp, there is no issue with our
accounts not being assigned to currency, only have 1 rate type setup for the
currency, NO issues in Dynamics 9.  New error in version 10.  Have applied
the hotfix to SP 3 that concerns some issue with cheques applied to project
invoices with this error and still receiving this error after that hotfix.

I have to manually update the GL10000 table with the rate and exchange
table.  VERY annoying.

There was a problem in the early release of GP10 which was fixed in later
releases of sp3.

The Hot fix applies to new transactions, you will need to update the
MC020103 for existing transactions.  The DCSTATUS should help determine Open
Transactions.

Cheers,

Mick

"Luvsql" wrote:

> Posting in 1 company and some, but not all, MC batches stop at the GL and
> errors are "The rate type ID is missing" and "The exchange table ID is
> missing."  This company uses project, our other company does not (haven't had
> that error at all).
>
> Checklinks have already been run on MC seutp, there is no issue with our
> accounts not being assigned to currency, only have 1 rate type setup for the
> currency, NO issues in Dynamics 9.  New error in version 10.  Have applied
> the hotfix to SP 3 that concerns some issue with cheques applied to project
> invoices with this error and still receiving this error after that hotfix.
>
> I have to manually update the GL10000 table with the rate and exchange
> table.  VERY annoying.

POST or GET?

Error 550 Relaying denied

get a result of an sql into a field

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Error 130

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

How to get to email from Word

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

Problem with different versions of Access
Hello, I am working on a VBA Access pplication which connects to a SQL Server database. I have a continuous form displayed with data, ad it is linked to a database table, so when I enter a value from my form the data in instantaneously updated in the database. The problem I have is that this form works perfectly when I am developping, and using my developpement environement (with Access allowing me to set breakpoints, go step by step in the code and so on), but it does not work when I use it in the PC of the ending user : in this case, when I enter a value in the form, and click in a...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...