Upgrade from 7.5 to 8.0 #2

I am upgrading from Great Plains 7.5 to 8.0.  I received the following:
Ugrade fail.
HR_Inquiry
HR_Tests
Payroll Benefit Master  UPR00600
Payroll Benefit Setup    UPR40800
Payroll Master - Archvie UPR_MSTR
Payroll Work Benefit      UPR10205
How can I fixed these errors and continue my upgrade
--
tk
0

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

No Ribbon on Publisher 2007 #2
All other Office 2007 display Ribbons, but Publisher do not display ribbon. Please Help. ...

printing 2 charts on single page

Vlookup returns "0"

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Offline folder problems #2

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

CRM 3.0 Login Problems