Updating Contract PriceBook after Integration Manager runs.

I want to create a process to add new inventory items thru Integration
Manager and then kick off a script to update the Field Service Contract
Pricing for the new item and also update the Item Extensions to be
Contractible or not.

I have the Integration Manager part down - what I'm needing help with is
what kind of script to run to update the SVC00951-Item Master Extension and
SVC00654-SVC_Contract_Price_Book_Group tables.

Item Master Extension gets automatically created when the new item is saved
in Item Master. It defaults to Contractible, but about half of our new items
would not be contractible so the Contractible field should be changed from 1
to 0.

Updating the Contract Price Book would just need 3 fields: PRICSHED,
ITEMNMBR and UNITPRCE. The PRICSHED would be a constant, the ITEMNMBR would
equal IV00101.ITEMNMBR and the UNITPRCE would be a percentage of the
IV00108.UOMPRICE for the default pricelevel. This could already be calculated
in the source file used to integrate the new items.

The problem with a SQL insert statement is how do you increment the
DEX_ROW_ID?

Has someone done this before? I would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks,
DavidF.

The DEX_ROW_ID is an identity field. It is automatically updated when you run
a SQL INSERT statement.

"davidf." wrote:

> I want to create a process to add new inventory items thru Integration
> Manager and then kick off a script to update the Field Service Contract
> Pricing for the new item and also update the Item Extensions to be
> Contractible or not.
>
> I have the Integration Manager part down - what I'm needing help with is
> what kind of script to run to update the SVC00951-Item Master Extension and
> SVC00654-SVC_Contract_Price_Book_Group tables.
>
> Item Master Extension gets automatically created when the new item is saved
> in Item Master. It defaults to Contractible, but about half of our new items
> would not be contractible so the Contractible field should be changed from 1
> to 0.
>
> Updating the Contract Price Book would just need 3 fields: PRICSHED,
> ITEMNMBR and UNITPRCE. The PRICSHED would be a constant, the ITEMNMBR would
> equal IV00101.ITEMNMBR and the UNITPRCE would be a percentage of the
> IV00108.UOMPRICE for the default pricelevel. This could already be calculated
> in the source file used to integrate the new items.
>
> The problem with a SQL insert statement is how do you increment the
> DEX_ROW_ID?
>
> Has someone done this before? I would appreciate some help with this.
>
> Thanks,
> DavidF.

Why are my RSS Feeds not updating
I have three Microsoft feeds, one is Microsoft At Home , one is Microsoft At Work and the last is MSNBC News. They are in my subscribed feeds list but do not update as they do on my desktop. Are they still listed as subscribed when you go to; Tools-> Account Settings...-> RSS Feeds If so, removing them and then adding them back might help to revive them. You can also export the RSS Feeds to an OPML file, remove the subscriptions and then import the OPML file again. For details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/406 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, C...

how to update house value
How do I update the house value in money (04) without using an expense account in the transaction (for the difference)...or do you have to use one? And if you do, which one should it be?...but won't that throw out my income/expense reports? Thanks, LF On Jul 16, 2:25=A0am, LF <L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I update the house value in money (04) without using an expense > account in the transaction (for the difference)...or do you have to use o= ne? > And if you do, which one should it be?...but won't that throw out my > income/expense reports? &...

Quickbooks UK version integration
Please - does anyone here in the UK integrate RMS with the UK version of Quickbooks? Thanks. -- Micky S, London Hi Micky, We are based in the Uk and can do this for you.Please refer www.rmsstore.com for more information, Thanks "Micky S" wrote: > Please - does anyone here in the UK integrate RMS with the UK version of > Quickbooks? > > Thanks. > -- > Micky S, London ...

disk defragmenter and how it runs???
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CB4DF5.AF05CBB0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi all, I have had something puzzling me for some time now regarding the disk defragmenter. Perhaps someone can put me straight and help me out here. My disk defragmenter is set to run every Wednesday at 1.00 am. My computer is off at the time. What I would like to know is this. With the computer off and when I go back to to look at the settings in th...

Money 2006
I plan on opening an IRA and while it's not any of my most important decisions, which brokerages or investment firms have "full integration" with Money? Is it the same as with banks? I don't even know ... is the extent of integration for investing just telling it the symbol of what you own and it updates the prices/share? Or are there 'transactions' to download as well? Can someone tell me what their experience has been - and who it's been with? -- wanna email me? remove '%*%' In microsoft.public.money, Theorbo wrote: >I plan on opening...

IM, create batch before integration....
I'd like to fully automate an integration I'm working on. Right now I have to create an empty Sales Transaction before starting the integration. Is there a way to do this using a BeforeIntegration script? Thanks! VinceV Hi Vince, I assume you meant to say that you have to create an empty SOP batch before you run your integration. There is an option in IM that allows you to create a batch if one does not exist. In the Destination Mapping, there is an Options tab, which has a Missing Batch options, set that to Add New Batch if you wish to add one as part of the integratio...

Outlook xp updates won't install
I have been having a problem getting any updates for office xp. I got the following were unable to be installed: Security Update for Excel 2003 (KB905756) Update for Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB913161) Update for Outlook 2003 (KB913807) Any ideas as to why I suddenly can't get these to install? Have you restarted and then tried to reinstall them? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Rick" wrote: > I have been having a problem getting any ...

Update linked formulas between workbooks
We have 2 workbooks where staff enter daily totals. The totals in these 2 worksbooks need to be combined for a grand total. I created a formula that adds Day 1 of workbook1 to Day 1 of workbook2. However, we must save both workbooks, and close/reopen the one with the formula to update the total. I tried using Edit/Links but that didn't work. Any suggestions? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi, Check that 'Update remote references' is checked un Tools|Options|Calculation. Cheers "lbabli" <lbabli.yke8y@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in me...

Fax Integration in CRM 4.0
Hello, CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition had Fax Integration with Windows Shared Fax Services. Is it available in any edition of CRM 4.0? I can't find a single word about it in any guide. Thank you in advance, Jevgenij ...

Update dynamically appended MDI menu
I am trying to dynamically append a menu to MDI Doc/View's menu. Everything is ok except that the menu doesn't get refreshed till I move/minimize (etc.) the main App's window. Kindly suggest as to how to make it visible as soon as the child window gets visible. Seems AfxGetApp()->m_pMainWnd->UpdateWindow(); isn't working either :o( CMenu *pMainMenu = AfxGetApp()->m_pMainWnd->GetMenu(); // Assuming that we have a qualified CMenu object pointer // called 'pChildMenu', let's append it to the main menu: pMainMenu->AppendMenu(MF_STRING|MF_POPUP , (int...

Outlook Address Book not updating.
We run Exchange 2003 SP2 and have Outlook 2000 and 2003 users. The Outlook 2003 users that run in cached mode don't get an updated version of the OAB. If they are turned onto non cached mode they are fine. If we then turn them back to cached mode it uses and old OAB. I have tried to do a send and receive > download address book, but it doesn't update. I also renamed the the udetails.OAB file and it then downloaded this old OAB. I checked the server and it updates the OAB at 4am veryday. I can't even see anything in the Excahnge event log to say the OAB is been done...

Microsoft Word Integration
We have a simple requirement: a) Open a Contact b) Klick a button c) Open Word-Template selection d) Create a new Word-Document, based on the selected template e) Fill out the placeholders in the Microsoft Word Document .... User edits the document ... f) Klick a button in Word that checks in and connects the new Document-Item with the current (origin) Contact I haven't yet figured out if and how to do that. Can anyone help? Note: I know you can create a Word document based on a datasource. The problem is that the datasource get lost when I check in those documents. Markus Schmidt (Ge...

How can I show a dialog box "Run As Other User" under Windows2000?
How can I show a dialog box "Run As Other User" under Windows2000? do this programmatically "Marco" <sorry@nomail.com> д���ʼ� news:eVZfAcFqDHA.688@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > How can I show a dialog box "Run As Other User" under Windows2000? > > ...

Word Crashing after updates
hi, My office application was running great when I thought I would do a bit of housekeeping and update the software from the Mactopia website. Unfortunately i should have had my head examined instead as I should have guessed that linking to Microsoft would screw up my system. I down loaded all updates and did as the easy install suggested as I am not a computer expert and now all applications work except word. This is a bit disappointing as the software in the UK costs close on �400 ($600). Anybody know how to fix this and please bear in mind I am not a techy. Regards Chris Hi Chris, G...

Can Outlook Run in the Background?
In the past, I have worked with Microsoft Outlook Express and have seen it run in the background in the Task bar by the clock and check for messages and give reminders without having to open up Outlook Express entirely (Unless it asks me if I want to do that). I also notice that MSN Messenger runs that way all the time. My question is: Can Outlook run in the background like Outlook Express and MSN Messenger??? I would love that feature to be made available in the future. Thank you. Outlook 2003, yes. Just right click on outlook icon in system tray (area next to clock when its run...

How to add/update version info of a file
Hi,everyone! As we know,we can open it with "Resources" method for a PE(Portable Executable) file such as .exe,.dll,.ocx etc. under VC,and we add or edit its version info,and save it then it's ok.But for other files,such as ..sys,.vxd,how can we do that? Thanks a lot! Bill I am using a tool call "PE Explorer" for doing stuffs like this. It supports ..SYS anyway, but I am quite not sure about VXDs. "xiezhenming" <xiezhenming@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eGf6zb47DHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi,everyone! > As we know,we can open it wi...

Automatic updating
I am familiar with how to do basic linking between worksheets/workbooks. I have multiple worksheets (some on Sharepoint, some on local drive) with different headers that I would like to link/feed automatically into one master worksheet (in a different workbook) without having to manually link each line separately. The information is updated daily in the multiple worksheets by various people. There are also reports generated from an online service that we convert and drop into Excel. The reports are all basically timelines of customer questions, date recv'd, our respons...

Excel graphs not updating when source data is changed
Good day, I have observed an interesting problem with Excel 2003, in that the excel charts (any type) do not update when the source data is changed when one has a large excel workbook (I am currently at 160 MBytes). This is a new behaviour that appeared when I surpassed 65,536 or more dependencies to unique references (the level or number of links between formulas). Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, James ...

Office/Outllok updates failing
Hi, I am running dual boot XP (partition 1) and XP 64bit (partition 2), each with their own installed copy of Office 2003. The updates below will NOT install in the XP 64bit system. Update identifies them as needed, they dowload, but fail to install. Any help appreciated. Thanks Ron Update for Office 2003 (KB907417) Update for Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB905648) Security Update for Outlook 2003 (KB892843) ...

update yes / no field in table based on another table
I am wanting to update a yes/no field in one table based on another table. If the name is in both tables to put a "yes" value in the field If the name is in one table but not the other to put a "no" value in the field For example: Table 1: Name Table 2: Name Check box = yes Table 1: Null (Name not in table) Table 2: Name check box = no On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:55:01 -0800, Bryan <Bryan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am wanting to update a yes/no field in one table based on another table. > >If the name is in both tables to put a "yes" va...

Requisition Management Tables in BP
Good Morning, Does anyone have worked more deeply into the SQL tables used by the Requisition Management in Business Portal (BP) ? I've user that created several Requisitions and they all show up with a value of 0? in the amount ? Even the detail lines are showing 0?... I wanted to see if I can find something suspect in the tables or any explaination why this happend... The user has a correct assignement to the Operationnial Structure in Dynamics GP 10, so it shouldn't be a security problem to the GL accounts ... TiA for your help, B�at -- +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher ...

Change Manager for user
crm3.0, Alan is the manager of Philip. But now, Margaret is the manager of Philip Then I logon to CRM as administrator and open the user of "Philip", but I cannot change the manager of Philip. Why? Oh I got it. Cannot change from the user form, but can change from the list. "Goldensun" wrote: > crm3.0, Alan is the manager of Philip. But now, Margaret is the manager of > Philip > > Then I logon to CRM as administrator and open the user of "Philip", but I > cannot change the manager of Philip. > > Why? ...

Running VBA created in XL for Win on Mac
I am creating a customized workbook that uses numerous VBA routines using a Windows version of Office (97, 2000 or 2002). From my understanding the code should run the same in the Mac vesion of Excel. Is this correct? Also, are there any issues I should be aware of where code compatibility is concerned? This is my first experience with XL for Win vs. XL for Mac. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Event after update of last record in subform
I have a subform which lists specifications for a product. The user enters the specification, hits enter, and the code below concentenates the name of the spec, the value, and the prefix/suffix as required. Multiple specs are strung together into a single memo field. Everything works fine until the last record on the subform. The event fires, but (I assume) because the last record does not lose the focus, the value of the last spec is not updated in the concentenated memo field. If the code is run after focus is moved off the last spec, the spec updates as it should. Any thoughts on how to ...