Update Fixed Assets records through Integration Manager

There should be an option in Integration Manager to update the Fixed Assets
records. Currently, Integration Manager does not have this option.
0
Pangan (2)

Business Contact Manager How To Discconnect
The title says it all. After establishing your Outlook to a Business Contact Manager, is it possible to discconnect? If so how? Your help is appreciated and will be acknowledged! Thanks (B^>)-]=[ "WSR" <wsr-203@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ui5YSiF6KHA.1932@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > The title says it all. Um, no it doesn't. What do you mean by "dosconnect"? > After establishing your Outlook to a Business Contact Manager, is it > possible to discconnect? > > If so how? The Business Contact Manager is...

Excel Updating Information Revised
Sorry did fully explain my question What I want to happen is that the coulmns move to the left as the date changes ie Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun when the date changes to next day columns become Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon all the information moving to the left also -- JohnM Can't you just delete the first column of days by highlighting the column and Edit | Delete? - the other columns will move to the left to close the gap. Pete On Aug 3, 2:50 pm, JohnM <Jo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Sorry did fully explain my question > What I want to happen is that the coulm...

ranking the records
i have a table like this name dept sales rank ram purchase 230 1 bill purchase 120 2 mol purchase 40 3 steve purchase 24 4 ram logistics 89 1 ram logistics 23 2 bill logistics 12 3 mol logistics 4 4 steve logistics 2 5 I already have the first three columns in one of my tables. I want to create a query which can give me the fourth column the rank column. Rankings change once the dept changes as you could see above. How to create a query to create a new column like rank plea...

Fixed numbered lines
Hi, I have to type a legal document that must have fixed numbered lines along the left margin. The numbering will run from 1 to 28. By fixed numbered lines, I mean that the numbering does not change position with carriage returns, i.e., the left margin numbers remain unaffected by carriage returns. How would I make a template to do this? Thank you for any help you can give me. In a text box, type the numbers in manually (each number should be followed by Return), and then anchor the text box to the page header. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "moon4707&q...

Integration assistant for excel #3
I am trying to run an integration and when I try to map the detail query information, my fields are not coming in to select from. The fields come in okay for the header query. Is there a step that I am missing? Thanks, Laura Laura: Here is KB solution you need to review: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843786 You need to get the list of key fields right. "LauraS" wrote: > I am trying to run an integration and when I try to map the detail query > information, my fields are not coming in to select from. The fields come in > ...

Fixed Assets
1) in Cards>FA>General, any implication in chaning the QTY? 2) is it possible to adjust the YTD/LTD depn amt, say for rounding purpose? ...

Error after creation a custom field with Schema manager
This is my first attempt to customize the CRM. I used Schema manager to create a new field (attribute) and it seemed to be allright there. Then I published the customization, restarted the IIS and entered the CRM. Now an attempt to enter the customized area (I tried it with Leads and Opportunities) produces an Error without any informative message. Yet, I successfully customized a form with a new tab, new screen controls and OnChange event. Did anybody encounter a similar problem and/or knows a cure? boazM Do you removed any field? To see the error details turn On DevErros key on web.co...

Batch in "updating" mode
We posted a batch in A/P, but it is in a perpetual "updating" status. We just want to delete it as we have already rekeyed and posted the payables for that week. We cannot get into the batch. It says it cannot be edited. I was told to rename the SY00800.dat and SY00800.idx files, but that did not work. We use Dynamics cTree v 6.0. Any advice would be appreciated. You should have access to the CustomerSource knowledge base on microsoft.com. Find this article: Batch held in Posting, Receiving, Busy, Marked, Locked, or Edited status in Great Plains Standard (866303) To ac...

Managing Exchange 2000 organisation users private mailbox permissions?
Hi, Is there some utilty to manage Exchange 2000 all users mailbox permissions ? Neither AD or System manager seem to have that possibility. Changing through each user mailbox is time-expensive.. I have a need to change all users calendar permissions to certain level and keep them there administratively. thank You in advance, Kalle Rahu beginning Exchange 2000 administrator ...

Subject line "Updated:" annoying
I don't know about anyone else, but I find that the length of a calendar item Subject line is precious. Particularly when viewed in a calendar grid or on a synced mobile device. I want to be able to recognize a meeting in the first 20-ish characters. I will often re-edit my copy of meeting invites to fit my context. Therefore, I do not like Outlook's behavior of prepending "Updated:" to meetings that have been changed by the inviter. I know the meeting was updated when I accepted the change. (No I don't allow that to automate). Is there a way to s...

Updates to Office v.x
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? In article <59b765f3.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, <davidwick@officeformac.com> wrote: > Are there any updates to Office? I have a computer lab that is running it (we > can't afford 2008 yet) and I need to know if there will be any future > problems. Is MS supporting v.x any more? http://support.microsoft....

Prompt to Ask If User Wants to Create a Duplicate Record
For example, let's say there's already a record for Mary Shelly, and I have a new Mary Shelly that I'm trying to add to my database. Can I make it so that Access will prompt me and say "There is already a record matching this description. Do you wish to continue?" Hi Dove, I'm assuming first and last name are in the same field. Create a button or Label and add this code to the On Click event but make the following changes to the code: NAMEFIELD= The name of the field where the name is kept on the form TABLEWITHUSERNAMES = The name of the table where the username i...

If I update my xml schema, how to update associated xml?
If I update my xml schema, for example if I rename one of the elements, how do I modify the xml file based on that schema (that is, short of doing it manually). I open the xml file, right click, click on properties, for targetSchema-> the new update schema is not listed, when I enter "<" in xml doc, the intellisense brings up old schema names of original schema element names. ...

Updating Posting Account for Inventory Items
We just re-launched our company and did a massive effort to move as much existing data from the old company to the new. Unfortunately our inventory items accounts were not updated. Is there a way to set a default account for items at the same time? Or do we have to update each item? Are your items assigned to an item class? If so you can set the account at the class level and then roll it down to items in the class. -- Jim@TurboChef "Ken" wrote: > We just re-launched our company and did a massive effort to move as much > existing data from the old company to the new...

Did Money 2008 fix any of these issues?
I was looking to upgrade my 2007 Home&Biz to 2008 Home&Biz for only tthree reasons: 1. CPU performance Issues with Background banking. 2. Money hanging when reconciling electronic transactions downloaded from my Bank with those which were setup as recurring loan transactions (Such as a Mortgage or Auto payment). This requires TaskManager->End Task and Microsoft's recommendation was the Nuke the bills and re-enter. That works for about a month or so... 3. (Business) Time Tracking screen refresh delays. Also, can someone enlighten me on what is 'Enhanced Background ...

Updates to Office 2004
I'm running OS 10.4.7 on an Intel iMac 20" and have Microsoft Office 2004 (vs. 10.1.6). I've downloaded, but have not installed, the following updates: Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.0 Update Office 2004 for Mac 11.2.1 Update Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service Pack 2 PST Import Tool for Entourage 2004 for Mac Microsoft Entourage 2004 Junk E-mail Filter Update 1 (11.1.0) Microsoft AutoUpdate for Office 2004 for Mac Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Service Pack 1 (11.1.0) Microsoft Office 2004 Deployment Documentation Business Bright: Entourage Signatures and Backgrounds Creat...

Resource management application
Hi, I guess this has been asked before, but wondering if anyone can recommend a Resource management ( ex : Conference rooms or Projectors ) product ( 3rd party ) for Exchange 2003 SP2... A client of mine is migrating from 5.5 to 2003, and they were using an in-house script with 5.5, but it's messy and hard to maintain... I know Microsoft has the new auto-accept agent tool, but we need a bit more functionality and want to manage 50 to 100 conference rooms.. Thanks very much ! Swinc's ERM? http://www.swinc.com/products/erm/ -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP "Thinkpad21"...

Linked Table Manager
How to use VBA to open up the "Linked Table Manager"? DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLinkedTableManager Rob "Paul" <paul_mak@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:ut$CAVvsHHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How to use VBA to open up the "Linked Table Manager"? > ...

Cell update delay
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with two cells that are linked to an external value. However I want one of these cells to only update every second. This is basically so I can see the difference between what the external value is now, and what it was a second ago. Any advice? Thanks Take a look at this: http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/OnTime.aspx If you do it once per second, it will (probably) take over control of your system. Good luck!! -- Ryan--- If this information was helpful, please indicate this by clicking ''Yes''. "Bob_hc" wrote: ...

Exchange 200 DST update Tools
Good Day All, Anyone can help me in clarifying my situation in how to update my Excahneg 2000 server. I;ve read several KB and they seems to confuse more then anything else. Your input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you AH I just went through this process. First, you need to figure out if you need to install the Exchange 2000 DST patch from MS ($4K if you don't have extended hotfix support). You'll need this patch IF you have Blackberry, or some other similar type of software that interfaces with Exchange using CDO. If you don't, then I believe you'll be ok with...

Notice: Apple Security Update 2007-005
I haven't had the opportunity to check it out thoroughly, but it appears that there are issues involving this OS X update. The reported problems range from interference with Office apps & printing right straight up to/including inability to restart the Mac after applying it. Although it is being reported most in the Intel systems PPCs evidently are not exempt. The indications are that the d/l is not arriving "intact". The luckier folks simply can't get it to d/l, the less fortunate are winding up with moderate to severe file system damage when attempting to install. Yo...

Can CRM Integrate with MYOB?
I want to have MS CRM integrate with MYOB (Accounting Plus) so that any customer records that are updated in one, will automatically update in the other, and vice versa. Also for things like orders and invoices, if they are created in one program, that they automatically update the other. Can this be done?? MSCRM will not provide this integration for you, but you could develop your own integration. You might also try Scribe, they offer a lot of different integration adapters, but I do not know if they have one for MYOB. On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:10:58 -0800, <anonymous@discussions.mic...

update dictionaries for visibility of 3rd party databases in RW
I would still like to request further if an update can be done to the dictionaries to be able to include 3rd party databases visibility in Report Writer. We are modifying the POP Purchase Order Blank Form. We need to link the POA_Ctrl (POA40003) table to Purchase Order Work (POP10100). However, the POA_Ctrl table cannot be found on the list of tables to be linked. This information cannot be linked to Great Plains tables as the tables are stored in separate dictionaries. These are the PO Enhancement and DYNAMICS dictionaries. In relation to this, we are requesting if an update can be ...

Report Manager for Excel 2003 #2
Does anyone know if the addin Report Manager is or soon will be available for Excel 2003. I will have to roll back to 2002 for some of our users if they do not continue with this addin. Hi Mike There is no for 2003 but you can download and use the 2002 add-in http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=34DACD92-D511- 4760-8094-2754D82A4E2F&displaylang=EN Frank Mike wrote: > Does anyone know if the addin Report Manager is or soon > will be available for Excel 2003. I will have to roll > back to 2002 for some of our users if they do not > continue with thi...

Offline Address Book not updating Outlook 2003 Exchange 2003
We use Outlook 2003 clients, cached mode, that were connecting to an Exchange 5.5 server. Migrated to Exchange 2003 using ADMT and the AD connector method. Now, new users established in the new domain on the new mail server do not appear in the original users OAB, even if we do a Send/Receive Download Address Book. I just recently moved the OAB v2 system folder from the Exchange 5.5 server to the Exchange 2003 server by adding the Ex2k3 server to the Replication tab. However, we have been getting the following errors on the 2003 mail server for weeks: Category OALGenerator Event ID 9341 T...