Update Existing Purchase Orders with New Exchange Rate

Hello,

I have existing Purchase Orders in Great Plains 8.0 were
some of the line items have been received is there a way
to change the exchange rate for the remaining line items
and any new line items added?

Thanks,

Brian M.
Database Administrator

0
Brian8214 (439)

Win2003 reboots with new memory
I have just tried to increase the memory on our SBS2003 box but with 4Gb (4 * 1Gb PC3200 ECC) Win2003 fails to boot and just keeps rebooting with a BSOD. Although I haven't fully tested it yet I suspect the problems is a windows one rather than hardware. Any suggestions? Thanks, Nick uh? if it just started with the new memory? Then Memory? Download Memtest86 http://www.memtest86.com/ And Run If its not memory then restore system state from a backup Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Small Business Server/Computer Suppo...

Help with updating xml file using vb.net
When I select rows from two grids which contains file1 and file2, how do i add the ID fields from selected rows in grid1 and grid2 to file 3? For example when I select GBR (Receiver_ID = 2) from the grid1 and 1305 from grid2 (Prop_NSN_ID = 1) how do I add the ID values to file 3. Thanks ...

Yet Another "update in progress" download problem.
This started for me around the middle of January. Online updates have been working fine for me for years. I am presently using Money Deluxe 2006. I have tried a bunch of things in the other posts, such as putting in some trusted URL's, disabling firewalls etc. but none seem to get me working. I tried turning off online services for an account but then can't log back in. The one thing I have noticed is that if I create a new account, I can get online for the initial query, thereafter I get the "update in progress". Ditto when I upgraded to Money Deluxe 2007. Right now I...

Leaving email on Exchange Server...
I setup an IMAP email account on Outlook 2003. However, I couldn't find the option to set it up so that emails will be left on server for, say, 7 days. How can I do so? Thanks. ...

Migrating from Hosting to Exchange 2003/Mac Mail Program
I am almost done converting our organization from web hosting e-mail to our very own shiny exchange 2003 server. I have two questions. 1) If I receive a message into my webhosted mail account into outlook, and turn around and reply to it (trying to send via my exchange account), I get a "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" error. If I create a new message and reply manually via my exchange account it's no problem. The addy for my account matches the addy for the hosted account. Is there any way to overcome this? I don't plan on keeping the hosted acco...

new desktop shortcut fAils with data protection error
Computer; windows xp sp3 internet explorer 7 solid state hard drive, sata second drive. New desktop shortcut to second drive when you double click it brings up a data protection error. If you right click and go to open it brings up the open with dialoug box. All of the original shortcuts work correctly. Only a problem with the ones that were made with in the past 3 weeks. Loretta Loretta, the drive opens fine when you try from MyComputer? When you rt click the shortcut does it show you properties dialog box with path of target ( sata drive )? Or, when rt click...

Exchange/Outlook Access on laptops and Security Issues
I'm not that swift on Exchange Server 2003....yet. I have very important questions to ask everyone out there. First let me briefly tell you my configuration: - Only one Exchange server is installed on the only Windows Enterprise Server 2003 AD domain controller. (No other domain controllers) - This server is behind two firewalls. - The G/W firewall forwards SMTP(25) to the other firewall's address, which in turn forwards that traffic to the Exchange server.(This is working, although I don't know if that's the best way to do it) - I've installed Cisco VPN software on ...

Recordset Update Issues
I have a button that filters a form filled with dates from two tables. It filters the Season to Seasons and the DevCode to DevCodeA and pulls the marketingname from the current form for display. The dates pulled from the first table are set and do not change (except from the table by a manager) the dates from the second table need to be updateable as they are "actual" dates. Name Set Date Entered Date Milestone Mgr Set Actual Date Right now nothing is updateable. I am getting a recordset not updateable error. I check both date tables and they bo...

Open link in new window #2
When opening a link from a webpage designed in Publisher, how do I make it open in a new window? It is annoying for users to always have to hit the back button to get back to the original webpage? Reference: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HA011587451033.aspx describes two methods. If you choose to use the ECMAScript code approach, note that the first javascript code snippet is incorrect on the website. Use this instead: <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">function Show(Url, Name, Features) { window.open(Url, Name, Features); }<...

Exchange 2003 server problem
I have an issue where some inbound emails seem to be going to the administrator/postmaster despite being addressed properly to a valid user mailbox on the server. For example, if I use my Hotmail email account to send and email to foo1@foo.com, it goes to the mailbox on the Exchange server for foo1. However, if foo1 has subscribed to a list server (offsite) the inbound email will go to the Exchange administrator/postmaster, despite being addressed properly to foo1@foo.com....?! Any thoughts/suggestions greatly appreciated. TIA Maurice On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:57:37 +0100, "Mau...

Adding an existing IRA account
Hello, I want to add my Dain Rausher IRA to money as a retirement option also my wife has a retirement plan. How do I go about doing this? You don't Money mention version/edition. That might be vitally important here, now that Microsoft has balkanized the product. The general answer for all but M07 Money Essentials (MEss) is to create an "Investment Account" for each IRA and/or 401(k). You can define these specific types of Investment Account and Money will treat it more or less correctly from a tax estimating and reporting perspective right up until the time you go to ...

Re: error in Money 2000 on internet update
"Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message news:8k5ka150jup61qfllo2aapun6mo8s26b28@4ax.com... > In microsoft.public.money, James wrote: > >>I'm using MS Money 2000. >> >>When doing the internet update, which has previously been okay, I now see >>the error message: >> >>Online Quotes and Exchange Rates: >>Money was unable to retrieve a quote for FTSE (London). The symbol >>$US:FTSE >>is invalid. To correct an invalid or expired symbol, go to the Details for >>that investment from the Port...

Exchange 2003 frontend server and the size of database priv.stm
Hi Experts Exchange 2003 frontend server sp1 on a Windows 2003 server. Using OWA and SMTP connector on the frontend server. We have not created any mailboxes on the server but the priv.stm file is about 1.4 Gbyte !? Exchange system manager informs me that the server have three mailboxes, smtp (size 0), system attendant (size 0) and system mailbox (size 361 Kbyte ). Thanks Stefan ...

How do I remove features from update?
I'm using MS Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. I do not use .NET. When I click the "Internet Updates" next to "Online" in the bottom left corner, a small menu opens. I click "Update Now". Then I get a window that says "Ready To Connect". I'd like two items unchecked from this window that are always checked. They are: -Download quotes and exchange rates -Get the latest Money updates Right now, I always manually uncheck these manually. How can I have them default to being unchecked? Also, is there a way to do auto updates without using .NE...

Multiple copies of messages Exchange 2003
We have been running Exchange 5.5 for a number of years with approxiamtely 150 internal mailboxes and 1200 external contacts. We have about 40 Distribution lists for various combinations of these internal and external recipients. Some DLs are "umbrella" DLs containing other DLs, which has always worked for us without a hitch Upraded to Windows Server 2003/AD Exchange 2003 in Jan 2004 and all worked fine up until May 20, 2004. When sending messages to our vaious DLs, users are complaining that they recieve multiple copies (5 seems to be the number for external contacts, 2 for interna...

Update form after note is made
Hi all, I have an order summary form that has a button to add notes. When clicking on the button, a new form appears and allows the user to enter notes. What I was wondering is if there was any way for when the notes form is closed, to have the note then appear in a notes field on the order summary form? I have tried using the refresh, requery methods, but am not having much luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! -gary I have just solved this problem in my application. I have a main form with a subform. There is a button on the subform to add a new record which opens ...

OWA exchange 2003 #2
Is there a feature in Outlook Web Access that informs a user that they will be logged out of their email because of inactivity rather then being bounced off after x amount of inactivity? On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 13:19:55 -0400, "Mark" <rmwatrich@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a feature in Outlook Web Access that informs a user that they will >be logged out of their email because of inactivity rather then being bounced >off after x amount of inactivity? > Not Exchange. You may be able to script it out of IIS but I wouldn't want to venture further than that wi...

extract key words/data from multiple files -dump in new worksheet
I ahve posted previously and as I'am gaining a clearer picture of what I need to do I thought I should repost here with better explanation. Given that my excel skills are limited at present, I have a task for work that I hope you can help with. I want to be able to search for a store name that "may" appear in a cloumn in a seperate excel file and with tha store name grab the data that is associated with it for another column and then place this data in a new worksheet and repeat the process so that each grab / extract and dump, places the new data next to the first extra...

Distributions incorrect in Sales Orders
Ok - something changed and not sure what. Please help asap. When entering a sales order the distributions are not correct. It is including the Sales and Receivables accounts, but not the COGS and Inventory. The correct distributions should be Receivables, Sales, Inventory, COGS, Commission Payable, Salaries. Where does this information pull from? Nothing has changed in the item number, price schedule or customer information that I can tell. We did try to set up an additional address ID for our company that would allow for an additional ship to on PO's, but it changed the compan...

Moving All Databases to a new Server
Currently have databases for 2007 sitting on standalone SQL Server 2005 default instance. We'd like to move them to a new SQL Server 2008 cluster. We've been looking at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc512725.aspx and a question came up. The article lists two scenarios -- you move to a server with the same name -- you move to a server with a different name We're considering a scenario where -- you create a sql cluster with a SQL Cluster network name = to original server name -- install default instance -- Use the "move to a server with the same ...

Help recovering mailstore
I have a Small Business Server 2000 server that went down because of a faulty CPU / VRM. I have the mail store backed up to tape and need to get access to the e-mail. If I can get the old private1 back online, I want to run exmerge on it and generale PST files. I have reinstalled SBS 2000 installed on a backup computer, recreated the accounts, and brought everything back to the same SP level. I read a Microsoft tech article one time that explained how to recover ther store and this is what I am looking for. It went something to this effect: -stop the mail store -delete private1.edb on th...

Outlook XP (2002) security features + Exchange 2003 Server
Hi! We have tried to change Exchange security settings (Level1 attachments, scripting etc.) with ORKTOOLS Adminpack for OLK 2002/2003. It seems that this method does not work with Exchange Server 2003. Security settings do not replicate to the Outlook client. Has anyone tried the same in the same environment and succeeded? Should it work??!? Or are there other toolpacks to work with Exchange 2003?? Can't find anything from knowledgebase. thanks -wekku- ...

Default address list exchange 2003
I am organizing our address list and was wondering If I could remove the default lists that were created when we installed exchange e.g.... all user, all groups...... TIA Josh It should be no problem to remove the unwanted default lists, but why would you want to remove them? They create very little overhead (except perhaps during OAB generation) and the users may find them helpful. Tony www.activedir.org "Josh" <jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:e7keQQ$OFHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I am organizing our address list and was wondering If I could ...

delay the desktop alert for new email
I get hundreds of spams per day. Cloudmark (spam filtering service) does a great job of deleting all the spam (moves it to a spam folder). However i still get the "desktop alert" whenever spam comes into my Inbox. I would like to find a way to configure it so the desktop alert won't show these spam messages. Cloudmark add-in has time to move it to spam folder or delete it - this way i will only see valid email. jamesd, you wrote on 5 May 2007 00:58:55 -0700: > I get hundreds of spams per day. Cloudmark (spam filtering service) > does a great job of deleting all the ...

difficulty transf old excel to new pc
How do I overcome this? Thanks, Hi Danny Install it from the original Office Cd on the new system If you don't have the Cd then you can't install it -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "Danny" <danyfujii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:962e01c3ea99$5a22c5b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I overcome this? > > Thanks, To add to Ron's comment, if you have a OEM copy of office, legally you are not supposed to move the software "Danny" <danyfujii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:962e01c3ea99$5a22c...