Update Deductions and Benefits with Integration Manager

Is it possible to update deductions and benefits with Integration Manager?  I
tried to write an integration for this but it is trying to Insert the
employee id as a new employee.

Thanks in advance!

sql server data not updatable
when connecting to a sql server by means of ODBC I can do anything with the tabels but the views I made on the sql server are not updatable. I even made a view with one table and one field and one record, when connecting again, even this view was not updatable and I am sure all the rights on the tables are ok. "Hans Mol" <HansMol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5687D41C-30F1-418D-A07B-794D1364F5DF@microsoft.com... > when connecting to a sql server by means of ODBC I can do anything with the > tabels but the views I made on the sql server are not upda...

Command to update data from one sheet to another
Is there a command to update data from one sheet to another when both sheets are located in two different places? I have a workbook that needs to be updated every three hours; the data is located in a work book in another drive. I was wondering if is even possible to create a button that when pressed updates the data automatically. I'm currently using office 2007. -- Regards YM you can create a button that will open the file on the other drive. Set your settings to update links and you should be ok. "Yitzhack" wrote: > Is there a command to update data from one...

Secuirty update 894549
Hi, W2K SP4, Exchange 2K SP3. Update KB894549 fails with error as follows: 0.047: DoInstallation: GetProcAddress(InitializeCustomizationDLL) Returned: 0x7f 0.047: Hotfix started with following command line: 0.063: CreateUserInterface: GetProcAddress for DefineInstallCustomUI failed: 0x7f 0.078: Exec Rollup.AndOp.Section: Result ValueName RollupMajorVersion Not Found For Key SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Exchange\Setup 0.078: Fist Condition in Rollup.AndOp.Section Failed 0.078: Condition Check for Line 1 of PreRequisite returned FALSE Any ideas? Thanks, Peter Call PSS. "Peter Kaufman&...

Managing Remote Access Database
Hi everyone My question is how to retrieve and update records in a remote Access db sitting on a remote web host using a VB application. While I can do this with SQL Server I could do with some general pointers on the technique(s) used to do the same with Access. Do you have to get the recordset via an asp page using the appropriate SQL string and if so can updated records be returned back to the remote db via the same means. Any comments to steer me in the right direction much appreciated. Dave A Jet engine (often named Access) is no data base server, it is a database file (it ha...

User's manager cannot be none!
In CRM 4, once a manager is set to a user. You cannot make this field empty again. It is not good! I cannot find a way to do it. Who know? -- MS CRM consultants at Melbourne Visit my CRM blog at http://melbournecrm.spaces.live.com/ Andrew - Are you sure about this? I just tested this without a problem (to make it blank, just navigate to the top of the user record and select (from the Actions drop-down), 'change manager', and leave it blank and hit ok). -- Fortis "Andrew Liu" wrote: > In CRM 4, once a manager is set to a user. You cannot make this field emp...

Update Random Records in Groups
Hi Group, I am trying to update a random set of records within different groups in my table. Table Person Person varchar(64), SelectedForReview bit default 0, Region char(2), RandomNumber (int) or RandomNumber (int) default CHECKSUM(NewID()) For each region I would like to set SelectedForReview = 1 for a random set of records within the region.. The stored procedure would do something like: -- Create Procedure SelectRegionSample @SampleSizePercent (int) Begin Update top (@SampleSizePercent) percent Person Set SelectedForReview = 1 Group by Region...

Cross Reference not Updating
Hello, I have paragraph styles with numbering and the reference to the first paragraph will not update when it moves. All the other references work fine. If I had: 1. One 2. Two 3. Three 4. this references 1. 5. this references 2. 6. this references 3. If I add a new one, e.g., 1. New One 2. One 3. Two 4. Three 5. this references 1. (SHOULD BE 2, stays 1) 5. this references 3. (Works) 6. this references 4. (Works) Any ideas why? Thanks Rob Cross-references don't update automatically. You have to update them explicitly with Ctrl+A, F9 or by switching...

Re: Integrated Gift Cards
You could get an add-in like giveX, or (I think ) Mercury Payment. You're probably not going to get this sort of functionality out of the Voucher system though. Vouchers just want a simple serial number; Credit and Debit Cards want an account number, expiration date, some other stuff and specific leading and trailing characters. You either need an add in that takes control of the (probably OPOS) MSR and gets the appropriate information for each tender type, or you need 2 separate MSRs - one to read the 'standard' CC format and another to read the gift card. A bar-coded G...

Finding underlying tables in an Integration
Hi All I'm new to GP, and was wondering if anyone can tell me how to identify the underlying tables for the destination fields in an Integration package. Thank you in advance. ...

problems opening Office X 10.1.6 Update
I downloaded the new update - I had X 10.1.1. Upon trying to open it, after master code I get a sign "gathering information" and then an eternal beach ball. Anyone have ideas to assist? See this Apple Knowledge Base article for details: <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107704> On 10/14/04 4:24 PM, in article 678eb007.0410141324.e291a24@posting.google.com, "Fish tales" <kiva4@mindspring.com> wrote: > I downloaded the new update - I had X 10.1.1. Upon trying to open it, > after master code I get a sign "gathering information" a...

Integration Manager GP 10.0
I have just installed Microsoft Dynamics 10 for the first time and have loaded the integration manager. This was not an upgrade but on a standalone system simply for testing. I have 4 preset up integrations that I would like to import into the integration manager. These integrations have worked on previous versions of Great Plains up to and including version 9.0. I receive the following error message when trying to import the IM.MDB file: Could not load file or assembly 'IMProvider.RootProvider or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Details: msco...

IM-Group Integration-How to view errors
Hello, If I ran an integration as a group and it errors on me I'm not given the oppurtunity to view the log files as opposed to running a single integration. How do I/end user view the log files to verify the success/failure and errors? Thanks Jerry Jerry, If you set up your integrations to be saved to a file (you can specify the path when you choose this setting), they will be saved as text files and you can view them at any time after the integration is run. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Jerry" <woodjerry@hotmail.com> wrote in message ne...

Business Contact Manager
They are neglecting to correct issues in BCM that undermine what seems to be the very purpose of the program. The Business Contact History is where you are supposed to be able organize e-mails with their contacts. This is about the only way to effectively organize e- mails, referencing them by Contact. BCM fails to display in the history fields such as "From", making it impossible to readily identify the e-mails without opening them one by one. Support might say that you simply need to use the Field Chooser to add these fields to the History but this does not actually work. Th...

links not updating although autocalc is On?
Hi My very large workbook has developed a strange problem that cell references from one sheet to another have stopped updating. e.g. if data is entered on one sheet it will not update linked cells in other sheets. Stragely, if I recreate the link - which is precisely the same- it works once but then becomes 'frozen' and will not update if the data is changed. Would be grateful if someone could help me remove this critical spanner from my works. Thanks Keith maybe, just maybe, if you do: Edit|replace what: = (equal sign) with: = (equal sign) replace all it'll wake excel up...

Speed up update script
What is the best way to improve performance on an update script? I have tried indexing columns but the script is still too slow. How to structure script to use an index to speed up update? Current script is: UPDATE Conversion INNER JOIN ANLZ_t ON Conversion.Concate = ANLZ_t.concate SET Conversion.Cost_Center = [anlz_t].[cost_ctr]; "Sorting in a Graph" <SortinginaGraph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49C70CA7-DBB9-406B-9EF0-2F3BA9C7D2FF@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to improve performance on an update script? I have > tried &...

Microsoft POS Add-on: Handheld Inventory Management
2B-Inventory for Microsoft Retail Management System is now available for Microsoft POS. 2B-Inventory is a portable inventory management system that allows Microsoft POS customers to perform tasks such as physical inventory, receiving, and item/price lookup in or away from the store. 2B-Inventory runs in batch mode or on a wireless network. 2B-Inventory is Designed for Windows Mobile certified and comes with a simple installation package and help file. 2B-Inventory for Microsoft POS - POWERFUL, SIMPLE, & PORTABLE If you are interested in learning more, visit our website or call ...

Best email archiving and pst management product
Hi guys, We are looking into going with a 3rd party product for archiving and pst migration and have been looking at KVS/Symantec Enterprise Vault and also at EMC Legato EmailXtender. Does anyone have any feedback about these products, or suggestions about other products, or know of any good articles out there that compare email archiving products? Thanks, Dan I think both of the products are good. V6 of Enterprise Vault is way better than 5. They all have their quirks while implementing generally have numerous pricey options to get all the functionality that you will want. A third...

Online Tranactions "Updating Securities and News" hangs
I upgraded to 2k4 from 2k3, and now when I do an online update, when it gets to "Updating Securities and News" it hangs usually 2/3 of the time, and it requires me to "End Task" on MS Money and restart.. Any thoughts? -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ In microsoft.public.money, Scott Friedman wrote: >I upgraded to 2k4 from 2k3, and now when I do an online >update, when it gets to "Updating Securities and News" it >hangs usually 2/3 of the time, and it requires me to "End Task" >on MS Money an...

PO receiving
Our customer has experienced the issue described in KB853093 where the sales order quantities will not update when a committed po is received if the sales order is open in the sales order transaction window. It would be nice if a warning message would pop up before receiving posting if this condition exists. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in ...

Integration Manager -- SOP
I'm trying to use IM to insert SOP transactions. I've just about got everything figured out, but there's one additional piece of information that would be the icing on the cake. Is there a way to determine what document number is assigned by the system when you set this field to use the default value? I'd like to let GP assign the document number, but then add the generated document number to a log file for use by another system. I tried to get the value using the DestinationFields object in both the Before Document Commit and the After Document scripts but the field ...

ODBC Timeout on update
I have an interesting problem. I am using Access 2002 frontend and SQL backend. I have 3 forms which all share 1 subform. The subform adds\updates a table in SQL and is linked to the parent form using the child\master fields. On two of the parent forms, the subform updates the table without any trouble but on the third I get a timeout error. After the error - the subform starts to work correctly and I don't have any more trouble until I load the form again. The fact that the subforms performs satisfactorily on two of the parent forms suggests that there isn't a problem there and the...

update Outlook folder Microsft 2207
I have Microsft Office Pro 2007 in my desktop computer and in my laptop. However my Outlook folder of my laptop are about one year old. I need to transfer all my Outlook folder of my desktop computer into my laptop computer (update) Please I need help. I have a new USB and DVD disks EdgardM;114765 Wrote: > I have Microsft Office Pro 2007 in my desktop computer and in my > laptop. > However my Outlook folder of my laptop are about one year old. I need > to > transfer all my Outlook folder of my desktop computer into my laptop > computer > (update) Pleas...

Help Regarding an update query
Hi, iam trying to run an update query. the situation is as follows, i have linked excel sheets in my table. so i am using the update query to update all the records that i have them in my access tables. i tried this before many times and i was successful in doing that. But in some tables, it gave me an error message "Type mismatch in expression". i checked each and every field in my access table and in the excel sheets and they are all with the correct format. any help?? any ideas? On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:47:16 -0700, Samer <samoora44@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, iam trying to r...

Service Call enhanced integration with SOP
I think this got lost in my previous question, but I was looking at the Supplemental field service for 8.0 manual that is here in customer source. There is a section on there that says enhanced integration with SOP invoicing. According to that section, Service call number, Service call enter dates, completion dates, and a couple of other items are now tranfered to the invoice. Of course when we invoice our service billing I see no where that the information shows up. Where does it display??? I am up to the latest hotfix g26 I believe so you know. Thanks for the help in advance. ...

non updatable recorset problem
I have a simple one to many select query: Customers > Invoices This query has worked properly for several years. All of a sudden I can't update information on the Invoices side of the query and get a "this recordset is not updateable" error. It's got to be a data thing because the query works correctly on other "data" databases, as well as the same "data" database from an earlier time frame. I can compact and repair the data file without any problems, and I cannot see any corruption in any of the fields or the Memo fields. I tried exporting all of the...