Unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' in GP 10.0

When trying to post a cash receipts batch in Sales, get the message "An
unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' could not find a record".
Status of batch then displays as Posting Interrupted says to go to Batch
Recovery to finish posting but when I go to Batch Recovery and try to
continue it, it gives the same message (go to Batch Recovery). Also tried to
find the table mentioned and could not find it. Any suggestions?
0
Brent (60)

Is this a 3rd party application or a customization? If so, you need to
contact the ISV for support.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"brent" wrote:

> When trying to post a cash receipts batch in Sales, get the message "An
> unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' could not find a record".
> Status of batch then displays as Posting Interrupted says to go to Batch
> Recovery to finish posting but when I go to Batch Recovery and try to
> continue it, it gives the same message (go to Batch Recovery). Also tried to
> find the table mentioned and could not find it. Any suggestions?
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
4/8/2009 6:29:01 PM
I am also having this issue.
This is not a 3rd party application or a customization.
I am doing a sql import of our lockbox cash receipts file, as I have done in
SBF for 4 years. I have followed the GP10 SDK for cash receipts transactions.
I am not having this issue when I am importing the credit card payments from
our production system, also following the GP10 SDK. The issue only seems to
be with check cash receipts.
I have input a cash receipt of type check via data entry and followed its
progress through RM00401, RM10201, and RM10101, and I am not able to find any
differences in the rows in those tables, yet the one that I manually key
posts.
Any assistance would be appreciated; I'll be sending out statements and
invoices in two days and if this does not work I will have to roll back to
SBF, which will be very painful!

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Is this a 3rd party application or a customization? If so, you need to
> contact the ISV for support.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "brent" wrote:
>
> > When trying to post a cash receipts batch in Sales, get the message "An
> > unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' could not find a record".
> > Status of batch then displays as Posting Interrupted says to go to Batch
> > Recovery to finish posting but when I go to Batch Recovery and try to
> > continue it, it gives the same message (go to Batch Recovery). Also tried to
> > find the table mentioned and could not find it. Any suggestions?
0
kday (3)
4/29/2009 7:23:01 AM
I was having a similar issue. I was also getting an error message when trying
to post the batch that EFT for Receivables was not registered. I uninstalled
the EFT Receivables piece (this required a modification to the GP install and
then reapply all service packs just to be safe), and then deleted via SQL
mgmt studio all data in all RVLPD tables in the company in which I was
working.
Creating a manual payment document and saving it was adding data to RVLPD007
and RVLPD008. Posting seemed to make entries in RVLPD009. RVLPD001 and
RVLPD002 also contained data, which was also deleted. I used SQL Profiler to
see what was happening when I clicked the Save button on a payment that I had
keyed manually.
As always, don't do anything like this without a backup!
0
kday (3)
4/30/2009 7:24:01 AM
That table is part of the Payables Document Management module.

bren wrote:

Unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' in GP 10.0
07-Apr-09

When trying to post a cash receipts batch in Sales, get the message "An
unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' could not find a record".
Status of batch then displays as Posting Interrupted says to go to Batch
Recovery to finish posting but when I go to Batch Recovery and try to
continue it, it gives the same message (go to Batch Recovery). Also tried to
find the table mentioned and could not find it. Any suggestions?

WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ec832ac7-6e4c-4ea8-81ab-7374d3da3425/wpf-and-the-model-view-vi.aspx
0
Jarn
9/25/2009 6:52:57 PM
Microsoft Dynamics Incident Number: 9288599 Incident Type: Technical Support
Subject: Receivables Cash Receipts Posting Occurs At: Server Current Status:
Closed - Solution Delivered
Originated: 9/5/2008 6:45:00 PM PDT
Originated by: Emergence Corporation
Authorized number: 0002950913
Regarding Customer: Manrique Capriles Group
Closed: 9/9/2008 12:37:00 PM PDT
Team: Sykes - Global GP
Support Region: North America
Agent: Crisanto Besas

Current Contact: Anton
Product Line: Microsoft Dynamics GP Business Ready
Topic:  Receivables Management
Version: 10.0
Application Language: English (US)
Database: SQL Server 2005
Server OS: Windows NT

9/5/2008 6:45:00 PM PDT -- Anton
When posting a Receivables Cash Receipt I get this error:
Batch .... failed to complete posting. Use the Batch Recovery window to
complete the posting process.
More info: An unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' could not
find a record.

When processing from the Batch Recovery window, the process starts, but ends
up in the same error.

When posting another batch, the same error occurs.

Thanks,

Toni
Attached files: BatchError.docx

9/5/2008 6:47:00 PM PDT -- Crisanto Besas Hello Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Dynamics GP Support. My name is Cris and
I will be assisting you with your eSupport incident: 9288599.

Scope
----------
The scope of this case will be to help resolve the issue about this error
message that appears when trying to post from the Cash Receipts Entry window:
-    "An unknown operation on table rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR could not find a
record".

Environment
---------------
- Dynamics GP 10.0
- SQL Server 2005

Assessment
--------------
I appreciate the screenshot you provided.  The table "rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR"
refers to Payment Document Management that is most often used in European
installs.  Sometimes Payment Document Management will get installed
accidently and may cause issues if it is not fully setup.

If you are not using Payment Document Management you would want to do the
following:

1.  Disable payment document management
- Edit the dynamics.set file, this file is located in the install directory
of GP (usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP)
- You can use note pad to edit the file

2.  Reduce the top number by 1
- Remove the following lines from the top portion of the text file

2150
Payment Document Management

Then the following from the bottom:

:C:Program Files/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/PMNTDOC.DIC :C:Program
Files/Microsoft Dynamics/GP/2150FRM.DIC :C:Program Files/Microsoft
Dynamics/GP/2150RPT.DIC

3.  Verfiy if this resolves the issue.

Plan
--------
I look forward to your next update on this incident.

Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Cris Besas Jr.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Support
9/9/2008 11:51:00 AM PDT -- Anton
Thans for your support. Problem solved.

Toni

--
Toni

"Jarn Heil" wrote:

> That table is part of the Payables Document Management module.
>

> bren wrote:
>
> Unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' in GP 10.0
> 07-Apr-09
>
> When trying to post a cash receipts batch in Sales, get the message "An
> unknown operation on table 'rvlrmPmntDocKeysMSTR' could not find a record".
> Status of batch then displays as Posting Interrupted says to go to Batch
> Recovery to finish posting but when I go to Batch Recovery and try to
> continue it, it gives the same message (go to Batch Recovery). Also tried to
> find the table mentioned and could not find it. Any suggestions?

> WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ec832ac7-6e4c-4ea8-81ab-7374d3da3425/wpf-and-the-model-view-vi.aspx

0
Toni1 (87)

Ship Items With $0.00 Transaction Amount #2
I have a couple of customers that ship promo mechandise or replace broken or damaged items by sending a item at $0.00 assigning a shipping carrier at a $0.00 shipping charge. The transaction will complete but not be added to the Shipping table. There needs to be some form of tender for the transaction to hit the shipping table. Can we fix this? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, fol...

Page numbering in footer 04-27-10
I have a large document. It contains only three sections. The first section is comprised of three pages, the Title Page and the TOC. The second section is all of the chapters of content, and finally the third section is the Appendix. The first section does not contain page numbers in the footer. The second and third sections do contain page numbers in the footer in the following format "page x of y". I restarted the page numbers on page 4 (at the beginning of section 2). It worked for the "x" number which begins on page 1. However, the second number, "y&...

email 04-04-10
i can receive emails but cant send them comes up non-local ip address server error 554 error number 0x800ccc6f only had this problem since changeing over to talk talk -- nigeldebi Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com That's not the complete error message. Do you get an error message when you try to send or receive? If so,=20 right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.micro...

pasting a table
I have a large table template that i want to paste into many documents. I don't know anything about Macro's but can i create an icon to do this for me. e.g suppose my table template is: Product code Product Description Average Stddev Var Skewness 01 Hides 02 CD's 03 apparell 04 bovine meat In practice it is larger. Note the descriptive statistics data is not inserted. I have data for many countries. So for instance i want to be able to paste this template into my data for Nigeria and then use...

Excel formula problem =IF(0<B7<20;1;0)
Need excel to return the value 1 if the value in field B7 is larger tha 0 and smaller than 20. =IF(B7<20;1;0) kinda works except that if B7 is empty 1 is returned I then tried to indicate the range from 0 to 20, by doing this: =IF(0<B7<20;1;0) this results in excel returning 0 no matter what write in field B7 What am I doing wrong? Flemmin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =IF(AND(B7>0,B7<20);1;0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Need excel to return the value 1 if the value in field B7 is larger > than 0 and smaller than 20. ...

Large Pivot Tables
I have a data source with 165000 rows that I would like to make into a Pivot Table, but it exceeds Excels 65K row limit. Any suggestions would be appreciated/. If you have Access then throw it in there and query it from Excel using Data / Get External data -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------...

CRM 4.0 hotfix 13 move Exchange server
Hello we have been installed CRM 4.0 and uppdated to hotfix 13. We are using Exchnage Server 2007 and we have been installed new exchange server 2010 and want to use this new server with CRM. How can i put new server in use with CRM 4.0? Is there need to install Email connector on Exchange 2010 server or need chnages in Database or on the CRM Server? best regards, Jensen ...

Generating Excel XML with embedded char(10)s
I have a script that generates an Excel file in XML. Everything is working wonderfully except for one column where I want to embed line feeds in the cells. It appears that the characters are there because when I view the XML file in a text editor, the contents of those cells are on separate lines but when I view the file in Excel, the line feed character seems to be replaced with a single space. So, for instance, I have: <Row> <Cell ss:StyleID="Default"><Data ss:Type="String">ABC Corp</Data></ Cell> <Cell ss:StyleID="Default">...

Is there a sharepoint integrator for GP8.0 and SPS 2003?
Is there a sharepoint integrator for GP8.0 and SPS 2003; I know there was one for 7.x at https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/customer/BusinessPortal_Office.exe but I cannot find a newer version that will work with 8.0? Thanks, Rob ...

If value = 0, cell is blank... how?
Does anyone know a cell format that will result in the cell being completely blank if the value is zero? I have been using an if statement <<< if(a1>0,a1-a2,"") >>> but this keeps resulting in 0 appearing in the destination cell? Any help would be much appreciated --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Ian, No you can't get (without VBA) an blank in the destinationcell. It will always contain your formula, resulting in either a value or something like "" You could however write a subroutine, reacting on filling of A1 (or A2),...

Import failed 3.0
Hello, I try to import some contacts. During the importwizzard everything seems to be fine. If I look in the view of bulkimport- no reccord was importet. Reason: Data in row did not match the import type. I try .txt an .csv for importing without success. Wath is your opinion? Hello, I had this pb yesterday. In fact in the txt or csv file, the parent account cannot be the account name, but the AccountID. The AccountID is an internal number, you can find it in the table dbo_Account. "Gerd Gottschall" wrote: > Hello, I try to import some contacts. During the importwizzard...

Where is service pack 4 for Dynamics GP 9?
SP 3 was released 10/3/2007 making 4/3/2008 6 months later, but no service pack. Where is it and what's on it? v9.0 SP4 is currently scheduled for the end of August (dates subject to change). This will be the last Service Pack for v9.0. David Musgrave [MSFT] Escalation Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics GP Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@online.microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions policy. ...

Query Using Variable Table Sources
I've got a reasonably simple application that I want to dumb down further for a novice user. We recieve quarterly data in three Excel files of which we combine into a single tab and inport and keep as a separate table, "just in case" we want to look at history. Currently we name the tables "FYnnQn" and then the former user created separate reports from each quarterly table. I'd like to have a query ask for user input of "FYnnQn" and then report off of that, instead of growing the number of reports and forcing the new user to copy and edit reports. Ea...

Hello 10-03-07
I'm new here can same 1 explain au it works "julio" <silva515@msn.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : C90026A4-454B-46E2-82A9-A1F32B7AC3B5@microsoft.com... > I'm new here can same 1 explain au it works salut , qui peut me dire ce > que je dis faire pour faire partie de votre groupe " claudia " "julio" <silva515@msn.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : C90026A4-454B-46E2-82A9-A1F32B7AC3B5@microsoft.com... > I'm new here can same 1 explain au it works hello!!!!!? I am new...

closing an opportunity 10-06-06
Hello, I have a problem to close my own opportunity in crm 3.0. I get a errormassage "insufficient permissions". The role have all "user"-rights for opportunities. Wath other rights are necessary to close a opportunity? Thanks for your help! Give the permission to read Quote (least) or create Quote (Sales tab in the Security Roles). This is a usual problem and trust me, I don't understand what the quote have to do with this... but it works... it took me hours before I could find it. Way to go Microsoft!!!! Gerd Gottschall a =E9crit : > Hello, I have a problem...

upgrading SBF to GP
We are preparing to upgrade a client from SBF 9.0 to GP 10. A few questions .. . . 1. Must we take them GP 9, SP2 first? 2. Must we totally uninstall / reinstall FRx to get the GP version? Or is there some kind of upgrade path/option possible? 3. I am attempting to run a backup within SBF from the server logged in as sa. I get this message: "You must be on the server to perform this task." SQL and SBF are installed on the same server. The original SBF server crashed a year or so ago, and we had to install on a new one. Is there something in a table somewhere pointing...

time table #2
hi my name is Muhammad Habib.i wana make a time table in excel.but i am confused.i make in this way that when i change the one entry of timming of coledge the other entries are changed regardingly.can any person help me? regards, muhammad I realise that English is not your first language but could you try to explain what it is that you want a bit more. -- Regards, Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Muhammad" <Muhammad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 Budgets
I'm on Dynamics GP Version 9.00.0281, SQL 2000 (8.00.2039). A user deleted a Budget ID (Cards, Financial, Budgets). I restored a backup from last night into the TEST company (Development Database) using knowledgebase article 871973 (How to set up a company with a copy of live data using SQL 2000). I want to use DTS to copy the data in the budget tables from TEST to the live company. I need to know the tables that hold the budget data. -- Thanks Titan GL00200 contains header info, GL00201 contains the budget details. Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions, LLC Melbourne, FL Yo...

Sending mail 02-01-10
I just set up a new acct. I can receive email fine just having problems sending email. I have changed my outgoing server and sent a message to the test address and it says its working. If I send to anyone besides the test address I get a message back from mail administator.saying mail system error in subject. Using AT&T Air Card? - -- bstanley To get help, you will need to provide more information than that. Note that it is unlikely the problem is a Windows Mail problem. You say "mail system error" but that is not enough. Can you copy and paste the relev...

Splitting one table into multiple tables/tabs
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me split a table into multiple tables or tabs. If I have a table of 20 customers with various transactions over time all in one table. I'd like to know if it's possible to seperate the table into multiple tables based on the change in customer number and have them broken into multiple tabs without manually creating each tab and then cut and pasting. I really appreciate any help! Thanks! ...

what operating system should i use?
There is an expert using Adobe PageMaker on a Macintosh computer. The expert has to use the same program as everyone else, that is Microsoft Office. What opperating system should be used in this situation? He should probably stay on the operating system he is on unless there are specific features you need in the latest version of Office, which only runs on OS X. Office 2001 works on OS 8.1-9.x, and Office X works on OS X 10.1-10.2.x. The specific system requirements for Office X and Office 2001 are here: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/howtobuy.aspx?pid=sysreq> If you provide more de...

adding rows to excel table
I have created an inventory table with about 500 rows (one per item). Now, I need to add five blank rows after each already entered row. These 5 new rows contain a formula that is constant throughout the whole thing. Is there a way to do this without manually adding them one by one? can't i just create one set of the new rows including the formula and tell the program to insert it after each existing row? haystack here is a macro that will insert 5 blank lines after every row something similar can be done to insert formulas as required or to copy a range and paste it into t...

Ver 10-Adding a new GL account message
Hi Folks Does anyone know how to permanently switch off the message that appears if you are adding a new GL account and you a defining a segment that has not been created in segment maintenance? I'd like to be able to switch off that prompt permanantly at a few clients as they do not want to make use of that functionality. This message also causes havoc when adding new account via Integration Manager. Many thanks Sheila The message already have "Don't Show" checkbox, right?! -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - ...

Prefiltering CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi, I'm hoping someone can throw some light onto this one! I have a CRM 3.0 installation running on a Windows 2003 Small Business Server with SQL 2005 and reporting services (2005). I create a report using Visual Studio 2005 and the Report Wizard, to list all of the active accounts. I upload the report using CRM. The report runs fine, until i want to filter it. So, back in Visual Studio i create an alias CRMAF_TableName. And re-upload the report. The report still runs, but it will not let me filter the report. I could do with filtering the report. I read somewhere that i might ne...