Unable to set property required to True

I imported a modified form to a customer's system.  The field I added to the
window has the Required property set to True.  However, when I imported the
form, I got the following message, "Unable to set property required to True".

The customer does not own the Modifier - only the Customization Site License
- so I change can't the field property on their system.

Why did it not import correctly?
0
Elaine (442)

Advice required
I need to create some graphs from data that is derived from a long series of separate calculations on my source data. For aesthetic reasons, I would like to hide all the "interim" calculations on the spreadsheet, but I've noticed that as soon as I hide the interim data (i.e set the row height to zero), the detail on the graphs disappears. I presume that this is a design feature feature of Excel (I supoose I can just about accept the rationale for it), but does anyone know whether there's a way around this? Many thanks. CRS. Use white fonts -- Regards, Peo Sjobl...

Printer setting on sales reports
I am trying to setup a different default printer on a specific sales transaction, is that possible? I am going to Sales->Sales Batches, and for one of the batch transactions, I want them to print to a different printer. I know I can choose another printer manually once I am there by going to print setup, but would it be possible for me to eliminate that step for my users? My appoligies if I am using incorrect terminoligy for some of these things, I am not too familiar with Great Plains yet. Using Named Printers, you can direct invoices to one printer and picking tickets to another. ...

Outlook 2010: Unable to open an internet link in a received message
Whenever I try to click a link appearing in an email I get a message saying someting like: "operation aborted due to limitations defined for this computer. Contact your systems manager (it's in Norwegian so I have to translate to the best of my ability. My OS is Windows7. I use Norton Internet security, latest edition. Can anyone tell me how to control this? Jan Erik, Oslo, Norway "Jan Erik" <jefrithj@online.no> skrev i meddelelsen news:1fit56d2ruccndr7pmneqrlm32qohghgnr@4ax.com... > Whenever I try to click a link appearing in an email I get a message > sa...

Setting up multiple accounts in Wndows live mail
I set up two accounts and I received messages from both accounts in to the default account. What do I need to correct? Do you mean that messages for both accounts are populating the same Inbox folder? If so, create another folder called Inbox2, for example, and then create a rule to move one of the account's messages in to it. "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EE09688-A477-4AE8-BA74-5B7104BF951C@microsoft.com... > I set up two accounts and I received messages from both accounts in to the > default account. > What do I n...

How to set new default for plot area settings
Hi, In Excel 2003, how do I set new default value for plot area to Automatic? Now the default is custom, and background colour one that I do not want. I can change the plot area to automatic for a chart I have created, but would like to change the default value so, that whenever creating a new chart, it would have Plot area settings "Border" and "Area" set as automatic. Obviously it should be done within the template Book.xlt, but how? Hi, You can format a chart and store it as a user defined chart type, which can also be set as the default. http://pubs.logicalexp...

ExecuteXmlReader w/ Multiple result sets from SP
I have an sp that outputs multiple xml fragments w/ no root. The sp calls individual sp's to output the correct set of data and each "type" has different fields. ex.: <LEADERBOARD @Type='Rushing'> <LEADER @Carries=''/> </LEADERBOARD> <LEADERBOARD @Type='QBRating'> <LEADER @Rating='' @CompletionPct=''/> </LEADERBOARD> <LEADERBOARD @Type='Tackles'> <LEADER @Assisted='' @Tackles='' @Total=''/> </LEADERBOARD> I need to take the output and use XSL...

Item Extension record required for all items in Returns Management
We've been testing the Returns Management module using the Fabrikam company to see if it will be something we can benefit from. Our testing has shown that in order for the system to pull the item's Current Cost (from the Item Master), you must create an Item Extension record for the item and check the box marked 'Use Current Cost'. If you don't create the record, the system will default to a zero cost. (This assumes that you don't associate the return with an existing invoice where the customer bought the item). To me, this seems to be a maintenance nightmare. O...

how to set audio language
hi, my WMP version is 11.0.5721.5145. i was trying to watch some japanese anime (OGM files) on WMP but it came out in it original japanese audio and the english voiceover. how do i shut one of the audio off so i only hear one voice? WMP has never handled multiple audio tracks in a video unfortunately. Up to ver. 11 it superimposed them as you've found, in ver. 12 it seems it just plays the 1st track encoded and ignores the other. You will need to use a different player such as Media Player Classic, VLC or Winamp which allows audio track selection. "Sue" <...

Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem #4
Hi All, I am running Exchsrvr 5.5 SP4 with Post Sp4 fixes in installed. I have a user who sent an email to 4 recipients in the company and he got this error "Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem". None of the article in the knowledge base can help Anyone ever encountered this? Did any of them receive the message? Please post the complete NDR. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Vincez" <Vincez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFF49776-E253-4469-9561-140824BDBC05@microso...

How do I save the Page Setup settings for letterhead usage?
I have new company letterhead and have worked hard to set top, left, bottom and right margins. How do I save those in Word 2003 so that if I'm printing on this letterhead in future, I can just call up the format and create the document without typing in all the measurements? Save it as a template; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "NowWow" <NowWow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D892886-B419-4784-...

Setting Hotmail as Default Folder
Is there a way to make my Hotmail folder the default folder? As it is now, after Outlook opens I have to click on the Hotmail folder to get to my Hotmail Inbox. I would also like to use all the features that are in the normal Outlook folder, e.g., Calendar, Contacts, etc. What version of Outlook???? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, DaveP asked: | Is there a way to make my Hotmai...

formula to get true average
Hi, I need a formula to achieve a average for some mutual funds I have purchased over a period of years. Column A contains the number of shares I have purchased and Column C contain the price per share and Column D contains the cost for these shares. For example column A2 contains 130.29 and Column C2 contains $18.30 and Column D2 contains $2,484.25. Each cell in Column A contains a different number of shares and likewise so does column C and D. I have 40 cells in Column A each with a different number of shares and Column C has 50 cells each with a different amount per share and Colum...

setting up my fax
H How do I set up fax on outlook or wndows messaging to access using my phone line (not internet dial-up)? I cannot send nor receive as no fax option is shown on menu of outlook and help does not explain set up Please help. OS = Win9 office 2000 premiu modem= duxbury (class1 thank Jea You must first provide the mail support mode of Outlook 2000 you are using (Line 2 of Help | About if you don't know: Internet Mail Only VS Corp/Workgroup). -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jean" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D1E4A24-530F-4A46-A968-2C79...

2 sets of data I need one line
I have two sets of data, height and distance and I want both to be on the same line and not two seperate lines. I would appreciate any help Thanks Hi, You need to create a xy scatter chart. Assuming you have already tried selecting both ranges of data and creating a chart try this instead. Select the y values and create a xy scatter chart. Then right click chart and use the Source data dialog to specify the x values. Cheers Andy Tim wrote: > I have two sets of data, height and distance and I want both to be on the > same line and not two seperate lines. I would appreciate any he...

Dialog Editor shows blank properties window
Hi I have a dialog based application in which I have a few buttons and Edit Controls. Everything was ok and now all of a sudden when I click on the Button and check the Properties the properties shows up as empty. I am using Visual Studio .Net. It happened to me before, and I reinstalled the Visual Studio .Net and it seems to have worked fine. But I am hoping I dont have to reinstall it again. Any suggestions as to what can be done in this case. Thanks Gouri ...

Pop up Form to set parameter of query to generate a report
I have a pop up form that opens when I run a report via a macro. The query searchs for an item (drug) that has 2 different mnemonics. (fields are mnemonic2 and mnemonic3 from table PDM) I cannot append the table fields into a new column because the table is on a server that does not allow changes. The problem is that I cannot figure out a way to attach [Forms]![frm_mnemonic]![lstbox] ---the combobox I am using on the form ----to mnemonic2 and mnemonic3 so it it will search both since they are both text values. I can attach it to one or the other field and it works fine, but when I attach it ...

Excel should allow chart axes to be set from sheet data.
I often chart account balances where I have x axis of dates and y axis of monetary amounts. It would be helpful if there was a facility to allow the x axis minimum and maximum to be set to some value as calculated from the data itself (or even calculated using a formula). I like to keep a "rolling" picture of the last three months (so, today()-90 to today()) and the next three months (today() to today() + 90) (on two separate charts). I have to manually update the x axis's minimum and maximum each day. you can set up formulas in cells to calculated your desired max/mins a...

Set up a single page to print a chronolgy of sheets printed
I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological order) each time that particular page is printed. Are you trying to increment a particular cell's value or to increment the page number, or to only print a number, and not the sheet? "srfr808" wrote: > I am trying to set up a single page to print out a number (chronological > order) each time that particular page is printed. ...

Replacing values based on a set list
Hi Could anyone help me with this one: - I have an Excel workbook with two worksheets: sheet1 and sheet2. On sheet1, I have 2 columns of data:- Column 1 - CityID Column2 - CityName On sheet2, I have a list of 500 office locations, some of which are in the same city. Sheet2 has several columns, one of which is the city location of the office. I am trying to prepare the Excel sheet ready to import into Access and want to replace each instance of the city location listed on sheet2 with the CityID number from sheet1 where the city is matched. For example: - Sheet 1 CityID CityName 1...

Unable to Connect to POP3
I am receiving an error stating that Outlook is unable to connect to the incoming email server (POP3) but I am able to receive my messages. Why am I receiving this and how do I stop the message from displaying? What version of Outlook? Do you have more than one account configured in Tools -> E-mail Accounts? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 "Randy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:006201c46dc3$2f1174e0$a30...

Open/Save screen settings
Hi, When I try to SAVE or OPEN the file, the screen is always default in "LIST VIEW". How can I change the default in DETAIL VIEW? Thanks, Open 'My Computer' then set the view to Details. With it still open, choose Tools and Folder Options, click the [View] tab and then the button that says "Apply to All Folders". "Saz" wrote: > Hi, When I try to SAVE or OPEN the file, the screen is always default > in "LIST VIEW". How can I change the default in DETAIL VIEW? > Thanks, > > ...

How do I set up a 40 page auction program?
I need assistance is setting up a program for our auction. It will include ads and text. Can anyone give me some guidance? If you are looking to get guidance through every step of your project, then what you are asking is beyond the scope of this newsgroup.. You need to learn how to use the program.. there is help built into the program, and books are available at your library and in the local or online bookstores.. -- Mike Hall MVP - Windows Shell/user http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm "gardener" <gardener@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DCF8BE5...

delete user define setting
Hi I have previously entered a user defined chart in the custom types in Excel 2002, however, no loger use this and want to delete it in order to use the default setting when pressing "F11" how do i get rid of it? thank in advance Brian -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-chart/200701/1 Select a chart. Go to Chart menu > Chart Type > Custom Types tab. Click User Defined button, select Default under Chart Type, and click Delete button. This resets the default to the original (default) default chart type. - Jon ------- Jon P...

Unable to access Money 2003 Revisited
Two things have occurred in the past 2 days that have me curious, and am wondering if they have any bearing on the problem. I was informed that an update was available. The indication was that it was for XP SP2, but when I clicked the button nothing seemed to happen. To my knowledge, SP2 was never downloaded. A search of Money files brought up a Money 2005 file. Where it came from I do not know??? Could this be causing a problem? "Chickootz" <dpcicchi(removethis)@conexu.com> wrote in message news:O%233SdXLiEHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Two things have occurred i...

how to set outlook to run at startup?
I can't seem to remember where to set it up to run at startup. I set it on my desktop but not on my laptop. I forgot where to do this, help? Put a shortcut to Outlook in the Start Up folder of the Start Menu -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "ted" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12cd01c43b8f$8c4dd650$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I can't seem to remember where to set it up to run at > startup. I set it on my desktop but no...