Unable to Print Timesheets in BP

We recently installed BP, PDK and Great Plains.  We are experiencing
significant difficulty in printing the beautiful looking timesheet that
displays when hitting the "Print" button in Business Portal.  The timesheet
data basically bleeds off of the right hand side of the page even on legal.
Has anyone experienced the same issue?  We are required to submit timesheets
to our customers withour invoices.
0
vburke (3)

I wish these were formated with the weeks in two one week rows rather than
one two week period all the way accross. And that it fit on letter sized
paper!

What we currently do is click Print, then copy and paste it to Excel. It's
fairly easy to reformat the information in Excel.

"vburke" wrote:

> We recently installed BP, PDK and Great Plains.  We are experiencing
> significant difficulty in printing the beautiful looking timesheet that
> displays when hitting the "Print" button in Business Portal.  The timesheet
> data basically bleeds off of the right hand side of the page even on legal.
> Has anyone experienced the same issue?  We are required to submit timesheets
> to our customers withour invoices.
0
DavidM (290)

2-Sided Printing: HP Photosmart D7300 Series. Right edge of image clipped off, won't allow manual feed #2
We are wasting tons of paper trying to print a "booklet" 2 sided. Printer: HP Photosmart D7300 Paper 8.5x11 Booklet 5.5 x 8.5 Printer set at landscape Ran 2-side configuration wizard. Did all paper feeds (numbers and circles) When attempting to print, right side is clipped off No prompts appear to turn paper over. When printer is set to BORDERLESS, the full right side of image appears, but left side of page is trimmed off. "fit image to paper" option vanishes. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. How many pages? Is the print preview correct? I only know how I...

Crazy printing ...
I'm using XP (SP2) and XP Office. This includes Publisher 2003. I'm using a Canon S200 printer. This was previously attached to another computer running Win98SE. There were no printing problems. I installed it to the XP system using the Canon CD. Now however it goes crazy when I use Publisher. I'm trying to print a booklet, two A5 pages on a single A4 sheet. Everything pans out in Print Preview. When I print however, all sorts of crazy things happen. It shrinks the text to nothing. It prints portrait instead of landscape. And more. Whatever I tell it to do, it ignores. As far a...

Clip Art won't print #2
My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print. Actually, no clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is the one that I was using when I discovered this. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thanks. Are you using updated drivers? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577191CD...

Money 2006 Standard
I've just started to use the Money 2006 and I'm trying to move from the Essential Budget to the Advanced Budget, but the software does not move to the selected option. Is there any action to correct this problem? I was using a very old Money version (97) and the file was converted without any problem with budget data in the Advanced format, but as I can't select the Advanced Budget I'm not able to change anything in it. Is it possible to somebody help me on solving this problem? Thank you very much -- Bob Campos Have you tried doing a File - Repair, Bob? -- Michael Gor...

Unable to send or receive email
I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I set up my account worked fine, but I am not able to send or receive any email. When I compose a new message, there isn't a send button. Outlook works perfectly for other users on the same computer. I have disabled add ins one at a time but nothing seems to make a difference. I would appreciate any help. On 9 Jul, 05:54, marmievv <marmi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am unable to send or receive email. The test email that was sent when I > set up my account worked fine, but I am not a...

Trial Outlook -- unable to compose emails??
Simple question - confusing situation! I downloaded the trial version of Outlook 2003 to test it out. Everything seems great except it won't allow me to compose emails! That button/option is "faded" and inactive. I can't imagine this is intentional -- I can't really try out this trial version! Any thoughts/advice are very appreciated!!! Thank you! SH Well, If it's Outlook 2003 the odds are you aren't using a Mac - which is what this group is about. If you *are* using a Mac I'm surprised - make that stunned, amazed & impressed - that you were...

Unable to Print Timesheets in BP
We recently installed BP, PDK and Great Plains. We are experiencing significant difficulty in printing the beautiful looking timesheet that displays when hitting the "Print" button in Business Portal. The timesheet data basically bleeds off of the right hand side of the page even on legal. Has anyone experienced the same issue? We are required to submit timesheets to our customers withour invoices. I wish these were formated with the weeks in two one week rows rather than one two week period all the way accross. And that it fit on letter sized paper! What we currently ...

printing #2
i am trying to print a flyer that has a picture i created myself. what i did was make a square, put 4 separate lines on top of it, then put the same square (except made it somewhat transparent by way of the fill options) and put it on top of it to so it would be transparent enough to be able to see a hint of the lines underneath...however, when I print it, it does not print what i see...it prints a the full solid background as if it were not transparent. how can i print it with the transparent effect i want? >-----Original Message----- >Stephanie what version of Publisher are y...

Outlook 2000
I'm having a strange Outlook issue and cannot figure it out for the life of me. Our mail server is Exchange 5.5 (can't recall the SP right now), and the Client is Outlook 2000 SR-1. The user can view his primary email box without any troubles, but also has access to another Exchange email box. He can view every folder in it except the Sent Items. The error it returns is "Unable to display the folder". What's strange is he can view the subfolder in Sent Items, no problem. I've configured his email on a different PC, and everything shows up fine, so I know ...

CRM 3.0 SDK Web Services
Hi I am writing a small data migration tool to migrate account and contact data. I have approximate 1500 accounts and 6000 contacts to import to CRM 3.0. I finished the application and ran the data migration, I will able to migrate all of the account records without any problem at all. when I run the contact migration, it can migrate 2800 contact records when it get over 2800, my application throw me the following error message: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server. I am running CRM 3.0, SQL server and my data migration on the same server. I am wonder w...

Save data before printing
Hello all, An acquiantence is programming in Excel 2003 and has a sheet where theuser enters receipt data. When he is done, he clicks a boton to copythe data from the sheet to another in tabular form withinthe same workbook. What he needs to do is to implement a lock so that the user can't print out the receipt until after he has clicked the boton. His button click event code is the following: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Copy data to BD2 sheet Sheets("BD2").Unprotect With Sheets("BD2").Range("A1000&qu...

Unable to Retrieve E-mail
After setting up Outlook 2003, I receive the following error message when retrieving my e-mail and do not recieve any of my mail... " Task 'Mary Rose Mail - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: +OK 48526 octets' " I can go to Yahoo and set up my POP to successfully retrieve my mail. Even when I test the e-mail account using the tester in Outlook, it says all is well. My ISP is at a loss. ...

Execl print to fit paper
how do you set a group of cells to print to fit (maximize to one page size, normally 8 1/2 x 11) on one (and only one) page? Select the cells to be printed, then: <File> <PrintArea> <SetPrintArea> Then: <File> <PageSetUp> <Page> tab, Then click on: "Fit To" 1 page wide by 1 page tall, Then <OK>. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "...

Printing updated customer information on a Receipt
Hello all, I modified the receipt to print the customer's total number of visits and total amount spent (both from the customer record) at the bottom of the receipt. The problem is that it is always printing the values as they stand before the last transaction. Example: if I create a new customer, do a tranaction ($20) and print the receipt, the number of visits and amount spent will show as zero. When I do a second transaction the receipt will print the values (visits 1, amount spent $20) as they stand at the end of the first transaction. Does anyone know how I can force the receip...

Checkbok & printing
I'd like to set up Excel to track my checkbook. I've got a spreadsheet made up that does that and let's me reconcile easily. Is there a way to take selected entries from the spreadsheet and have them "appear" in a check-style template and then print out the checks? I'm using Excel 2000 on Win XP Home SP 1. Thanks! <*((((><{ Fishy@Ocean.Net Hi Fishy, As a starting point see xlDynamic at: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html --- Regards, Norman "<*(((><{" <Fishy@Ocean.Net> wrote in message news:c7nn72...

Modified Report Not Printing Properly
GP 8.0, SQL We have two sites, each with its own vendors. We modified PO Blank Form so that it prints the correct site address in the ship to box. It works fine for one vendor, and prints the appropriate Site Address. However, for another vendor the Ship To is always blank. I cannot figure out why. I do not see any difference in how the vendors are set up. Any ideas for where I should look to resolve this problem? Thanks, Jason ...

Print multiple tabs on one page
How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job? Tab1 and tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab. Need to print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction. Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper. Any suggestions? One way to accomplish something like this is to play around with "pictures". I'm on an XL97 machine now so, When you hold down <Shift> and hit <Edit>, you get a different dialog box .... one that contains "picture " options. So, select an entire sheet, or p...

Print a sheet for everday of the year
I need to print a sheet in Excel for every day of the year. How can I add the date automatically and print the sheet? Thanks, Jeff Hi Jeff Enter the first day of the year in A1 and run this macro to print Note it not print sunday Change PrintPreview to PrintOut if it is working Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet() 'this example not print sunday Dim mr As Integer mr = Year(Range("a1").Value) Do While Year(Range("a1").Value) = mr If Application.WorksheetFunction. _ Weekday(Range("a1").Value) <> 1 Then ActiveSheet.Pri...

Printing a Purchase Order to Multiple Destinations
Is it possible to print a PO to a text file on the local machine or network in addition to the local default printer? -- Pete P. It is possible to print a text file to any single location you want in addition to the local default printer. Our system currently prompts users requesting this information. Giving them their choice of 3 formats: Screen Printer File These can be selected in any combination but only one destination per format can be specified. I am hoping that this thread will explain how/if one could deliver one printed report to multiple printers. Eventually I would lik...

How do I do a Print Preview of the "Current / Active" page on a fo
Hello all I have attached a command button to a form and when I press the button it brings up a print preview of the report attached to the form. The problem is that it always shows Page 1 of the report as the default page. I can then only navigate to theother pages in the report by clicking the page arrow at the bottom of the report. How do I code the button so that when I click the button it shows a preview of the "current" record rather than always showing the first page of the report as the default page? I want to use this so that once people have completed filling inform...

Printing in Excel #2
I am printing a document in Excel with the gridlines bolded. However, when I Print the document it shifts the text in some cells down so they sit on the line. How do i fix this? Also just for reference i am using excel 2003 and we are using a windows 2000 print server. Not familiar with the problem. What font and pointsize. What printer. What happens if you choose Arial with pointsize of 10. What do you see in print preview. Do you have other choices for your print to printer. (file,print, name:) --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] M...

Unable to Add Passport Account
No matter how many times I try I just can't associate my Money file and account with my passport to get internet services turned on. How should I start to resolve this issue? Unless you plan on using background banking and using MSN, forget about Passport. You don't need it to download stock prices. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Arman" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1015701c3f2ca$f4e304a0$a0...

Unable to send email
Help! I use Outlook 2007 connected to my company email via microsoft exchange. Today, I am able to receive and open emails and cen even type a reply or new email, but cannot send it. When I press send, I get the hourglass, but nothing happens--if I click on the menu bar or try to exit out, I get an error that Outlook is non-responsive. I end up having to close completely out of outlook. There is no record of my typed email in either drafts or sent. I am still able to log directly into the web exchange and email out from there. I'm not super technical, obviously, so...

Printing special characters
Hello In my Word 2003 document I have a number of special characters suchas the small 2 and small 3 used in maths equations (square root, cubic root, etc). Unfortunately, these print off as small cubes and I was hoping to rectify that, please. Best regards Steve Have you verified that the characters you're using exist in the font you're printing with? Do you use a font that was installed with your printer, that might be old enough that it doesn't include them? Alternatively, if you created your exponents with Superscript, have you verified that your print...

unable to forward or reply
Outlook has begun failing to forward or reply to messages. I am out of my office but my secretary says it give a "transport" failed error of some kind or other. This just began Monday or Yesterday - it worked last week when I was there. Thanks for your help. ...