Trying to load Dynamics GP. Does not Install. MSDE file not found

Hi,

I am trying to load a 90 day evaluation copy of Dynamics GP. right at the
begining of instalation a dialog box appears and sys: "The system can not
find the file specified." and in the back ground it seems like the file MSDE
is the file. What do I do now to install?

Any hep is appriciated.

0
Max1 (168)

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Favourite GP Feature
What are some of the members of this boards favourite GP feature or trick? I am looking to compile a list of simple tricks users can learn quickly to help them out. Do an Interent seach for GP 50 tips and tricks. You'll get results from Convergence 2010 presentations. some good tips in there. Also search for 50 more tips and tricks. "Adam" wrote: > What are some of the members of this boards favourite GP feature or trick? > > I am looking to compile a list of simple tricks users can learn quickly to > help them out. Try this blog for a da...

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Re-install Outlook 2002

Outlook receiving zip files

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

unable to read file #7

CSliderCtrl Dynamic Orientation
Is it possible to change the orientation of a slider after creation? I cannot figure anything out besides making a new window with a new slider. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Greg I can change the slider control orientation using CWnd:ModifyStyle() but when I proceed to adjust the dimensions of the CSliderCtrl using SetWindowPos the slider vanishes even with a repaint. Any ideas? "GBayard" wrote: > Is it possible to change the orientation of a slider after creation? I > cannot figure anything out besides making a new window with a new slider. >...

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Office installation and Windows 7

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Error loading XML into DataSet

Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
While trying to configure Ms CRM for outlook throws an error message HTTP Status 401: Unauthorized.Can anyone put me out of this issue. ...