Trying to add a new customer error: "This record has been created since your attempt to create it. Changes will not be saved."

Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that
fixed it. Any ideas?

0
AAinTX (120)

Sorry, could not read the entire error message.  Please repost.  Also, how
are you trying to add the customer, via Cards->sales->customers or through
sales transaction entry?

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP

"Thomas R. Moore" wrote:

> Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that
> fixed it. Any ideas?

0
info4071 (3005)
8/9/2006 2:09:02 PM
Trying to add a new customer error: "This record has been created since your
attempt to create it. Changes will not be saved."

Cards->sales->customers

Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that
fixed it. Any ideas?

Already applied service Pack, special upgrade process, check links,
reconcile, recompile and update statistics and rebooted server.

0
AAinTX (120)
8/9/2006 2:22:29 PM
Did you try Article 857649?

I had this too, and I see this is the techknowledge I used.

"Thomas R. Moore" wrote:

> Trying to add a new customer error: "This record has been created since your
> attempt to create it. Changes will not be saved."
>
> Cards->sales->customers
>
> Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that
> fixed it. Any ideas?
>

> Already applied service Pack, special upgrade process, check links,
> reconcile, recompile and update statistics and rebooted server.

0
Gloria (126)
8/9/2006 10:03:54 PM
Thanks, I had tried that but it ended up being a third part program with a
bug in it that had triggers registered against the database.

"Gloria" <Gloria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Did you try Article 857649?
>
> I had this too, and I see this is the techknowledge I used.
>
> "Thomas R. Moore" wrote:
>
>> Trying to add a new customer error: "This record has been created since
>> your
>> attempt to create it. Changes will not be saved."
>>
>> Cards->sales->customers
>>
>> Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing
>> that
>> fixed it. Any ideas?
>>

>> Already applied service Pack, special upgrade process, check links,
>> reconcile, recompile and update statistics and rebooted server.

0
AAinTX (120)

Trying to add a new customer error: "This record has been created since your attempt to create it. Changes will not be saved."
Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that fixed it. Any ideas? Sorry, could not read the entire error message. Please repost. Also, how are you trying to add the customer, via Cards->sales->customers or through sales transaction entry? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP http://www.AccoladePublications.com Documentation for Software Users "Thomas R. Moore" wrote: > Knowledgebase search turned up numerous hits on the error but nothing that > fixed it. Any ideas? > > > Trying to add a new customer erro...