Trial Balance Summary Report #2

My Trial Balance report is not balancing. At the end of the report's Ending
Balance'  totals; it has an amount which needed to be zero.
How do I find accounts that are out of balance?
0
NJ (34)

Check out the automated solutions.  There are two that will help you.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/automatedsolutions8minus.htm

"NJ" wrote:

> My Trial Balance report is not balancing. At the end of the report's Ending
> Balance'  totals; it has an amount which needed to be zero.
> How do I find accounts that are out of balance?
0
SteveChapman (349)
7/28/2006 2:54:02 PM
Steve,
I have already run both utiities and they return 'No out of balance records
found..'
We know that our Trial Balance is out of balance since the Ending Balance
Total has an amount which is supposed to be zero.  We use Interfund and I
think some of the interfund accouts are dropped.

Thanks

"Steve Chapman" wrote:

> Check out the automated solutions.  There are two that will help you.
>
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/automatedsolutions8minus.htm
>
> "NJ" wrote:
>
> > My Trial Balance report is not balancing. At the end of the report's Ending
> > Balance'  totals; it has an amount which needed to be zero.
> > How do I find accounts that are out of balance?
0
NJ (34)
7/28/2006 3:06:03 PM
Have you run the G/L reconcile utilities?  Tools  >>  Utilities  >>
Financial  >>  Reconcile.

"NJ" wrote:

> Steve,
> I have already run both utiities and they return 'No out of balance records
> found..'
> We know that our Trial Balance is out of balance since the Ending Balance
> Total has an amount which is supposed to be zero.  We use Interfund and I
> think some of the interfund accouts are dropped.
>
> Thanks
>
> "Steve Chapman" wrote:
>
> > Check out the automated solutions.  There are two that will help you.
> >
> > https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/automatedsolutions8minus.htm
> >
> > "NJ" wrote:
> >
> > > My Trial Balance report is not balancing. At the end of the report's Ending
> > > Balance'  totals; it has an amount which needed to be zero.
> > > How do I find accounts that are out of balance?
0
SteveChapman (349)
7/28/2006 4:55:02 PM
Yes, I've run it but it did not make any difference.
It probably, has to do with Interfund transactions.
How do I run a report that will report all missing transactions/Journal
Entries.

"Steve Chapman" wrote:

> Have you run the G/L reconcile utilities?  Tools  >>  Utilities  >>
> Financial  >>  Reconcile.
>

> "NJ" wrote:
>
> > Steve,
> > I have already run both utiities and they return 'No out of balance records
> > found..'
> > We know that our Trial Balance is out of balance since the Ending Balance
> > Total has an amount which is supposed to be zero.  We use Interfund and I
> > think some of the interfund accouts are dropped.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > "Steve Chapman" wrote:
> >
> > > Check out the automated solutions.  There are two that will help you.
> > >
> > > https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/automatedsolutions8minus.htm

0
NJ (34)
7/28/2006 5:37:01 PM
NJ,
When you say that your trial balance is not balance, are you running it for
all the accounts or just specific accounts.  Try running it with all the
accounts with no restriction, just include the posting accounts and inactive
accounts and we will see if your Total Debits, and Total credits match.

Let me know.

Gerald

"NJ" wrote:

> Yes, I've run it but it did not make any difference.
> It probably, has to do with Interfund transactions.
> How do I run a report that will report all missing transactions/Journal
> Entries.
>
> "Steve Chapman" wrote:
>
> > Have you run the G/L reconcile utilities?  Tools  >>  Utilities  >>
> > Financial  >>  Reconcile.
> >

> > "NJ" wrote:
> >
> > > Steve,
> > > I have already run both utiities and they return 'No out of balance records
> > > found..'
> > > We know that our Trial Balance is out of balance since the Ending Balance
> > > Total has an amount which is supposed to be zero.  We use Interfund and I
> > > think some of the interfund accouts are dropped.
> > >
> > > Thanks

0
Gerald (227)
7/28/2006 8:41:02 PM
Gerald,
If I run report for all accounts without any restrictions then it balances
out fine but if I run the same for a specific account then the Debits and
Credits don't match and the there is a balance under the Ending Balance.

"Gerald" wrote:

> NJ,
> When you say that your trial balance is not balance, are you running it for
> all the accounts or just specific accounts.  Try running it with all the
> accounts with no restriction, just include the posting accounts and inactive
> accounts and we will see if your Total Debits, and Total credits match.
>
> Let me know.
>
> Gerald
>
> "NJ" wrote:
>
> > Yes, I've run it but it did not make any difference.
> > It probably, has to do with Interfund transactions.
> > How do I run a report that will report all missing transactions/Journal
> > Entries.
> >
> > "Steve Chapman" wrote:
> >
> > > Have you run the G/L reconcile utilities?  Tools  >>  Utilities  >>
> > > Financial  >>  Reconcile.

0
NJ (34)

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

parsing a date and time field #2

Report.SalesPlusTax
I don't know if you guys have ever try to show the total tax sale on the z report, but when i make the modified on the z report it came out that the total tax is 0. It didn't show me anything, i don't know if the script is wrong or the script is not working for RMS V1.3?? Has anyone ever tried that?? <ROW> "Taxable Sales|" Report.SalesPlusTax </ROW> ...

Report CRM 3.0
Hi, I would need to find out the detailed procedure (step by step) to customize a report…. Could anybody inform about any links or documents concerning this issue? Thank's Marco I'm not sure if it's detailed enough, but the technical training manual has a section on creating and customizing reports. You can find it here: http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/using/whatsnewtechnical.mspx HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Marco Rocca" <Marco Rocca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF80683-EC26-456C-82C...

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Investment Summary on Home Page
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C4EF37.6BEB29B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Okay, I have had investments that I have sold completely within an = account and purchased other investments. When I go to "My Money" home = page, it will still show the old investment under the "Investment = Summary", "Investment Performance" and "Best and Worst Performance" = sections, along with the new investments. How can I clear out the old = investments from...

Macro

stock variance report
Hi there, Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no $$ values and this is quite important at HQ. How do others work with this? IB Ivan, Create a custom report using the Quantity Discrepancy List as a template, add the SnapShotCost, SnapShotLastCost and/or SnapShotReplacementCost column from the ItemDynamic table times the qty difference. -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:%23Idw6wPAGHA.2912@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... Hi there, Is there any way to edit that stock variance report at HQ? There are no ...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Excel pivot table #2

Report Filter focus
Hey all, I am experiencing an issue with the report filters in RMS. It is not a show stopper, but annoying. When I launch a report in SO Manager on a win XP machine, RMS version 1.3, the report filter is there, but the correct field is not selected and the filter under Filters is not selected. When this happens and I want to change the filter, I first need to click on the Filter itself in the bottom box and then select the correct field out of the Fields list, then change the Value. Is there anything I can do to fix this? To use a real report as an example, When I run the Detailed Sales rep...

Outlook Express 6 Spell Check #2
I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a problem with spell check. When you send an email, it says "spell check has been haulted, do you want to send anyway" and if I ask it to spell check, it says an error has occured in spell check. All my spelling options are correctly set, so I don't know what the problem is. Kimberly McNabb <knmcnabb@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a > problem with spell check. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Account Balance Weirdness
Me bad boy. Haven't balanced my checking account since March 2004. But everything through March had been balanced/reconciled. Now I go in with my April 2004 bank statement to start balancing April 04 and find the opening balance is too high by about $9,000! I have transactions going all the way back to the early 1990's, but 91-93 looks weird. A $150 monthly transfer is the only transaction in the register for those years. I don't recall seeing that before, but it's been years since I looked that far back. At this point my choices seem to be: 1. Enter a correcting balanc...

Database #2
Hi I'm new to Outlook. I hear of an Outlook database in other threads. Is this synonymous with the ..pst or .ost files people mention? Does it corrupt often and if so are there tools to repair it? Regards Craig. There's a utility called ScanPST.EXE that will scan and attempt to repair the file. Yes, typically when a user says Outlook database they're referring to their PST file "Craig Roberts" <craigroberts@jkr.co.uk> wrote in message news:C4C8E141.211DE%craigroberts@jkr.co.uk... > Hi > > I'm new to Outlook. > > I hear of an Outlook d...

unique with 2 columns

Excel number formatting #2

host unreachable #2
hi, if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi queue im using E5,5 sp4 thks Is that for all domains, even for Yahoo and Hotmail? Rick wrote: > hi, > > if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i > don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong > until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi > queue > > im using E5,5 sp4 > > thks ...

Outlook reports OLE registration error
I have Office 2000 running in Windows Me on a Dell Dimension XPS D266 with 64 meg ram. Outlook stopped working so I ran Repair from Office 2000 CD and then Re- install Office from same source. Both times Outlook says" An OLE registration error occured. Program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again." Doesn't seem to be much sense in running it again. What now? Reinstall Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal acco...

trial & error
How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com You keep asking about the z factor. What's the z factor? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ <khalid khalid> wrote in message news:200782610734gawarh@hotmail.com... > How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error > > EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice > http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Closing Excel #2
I have inherited an App desigend by an ex employee Sometimes the program leaves Excel in the task manager The programe uses various routines and calling various functions that define Excel sheets etc (badly named) I'm finding it hard to follow (my 1st experince of .NET) is there a way to KILL any Excel instence when exiting the program. I have come across some posts about GC (garbage collection) like this System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWsheet) oXLWsheet = Nothing 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWs) oXLWs = Nothing oBook.Clos...