trans history removal report - open apply record

When trying to clear out old data in the "trx history removal utility", i get
a message that says "unable to remove this transaction: an open apply record
exists or an apply record exists outside the selected range.  When I go to
apply record under the named vendor, it doesn't show anything remaining open.
 The voucher is closed and a discount was taken on this transaction, but it
is causing my historical aging to be off by the amount of discount.  If
anyone has had any similiar situation or knows how to clear out this
transaction, please let me know.  Thanks
0
Jaye (3)

Can't open shared access database with double click from explorer.
While trying to diagnose Access 2007 corrupting Access 2000 databases, I've come across a situation where if I try to double click an MDB file on a shared network drive, nothing happens. Access doesn't start (either with access 2000 or access 2007). However, if I wait til I get the "Open File - Security Warning" on one machine, then double click it on the other, then I can open it on both machines. In addition, I can always open it from the open menu in access. Obviously something to do with the open file warning is going on here. Is there any way to set the regist...

MFC to open IE
Hello, What is the best programmatic way to open a URL explicitly using IE (assuming IE is installed on a machine, but not assuming as a default browser)? Thanks, Janiv Ratson. It would appear that the easiest way to do it is to just run (via ShellExecute, CreateProcess or whatever function you choose) the following commandline: iexplore http://www.abc.com/def/ Internet Explorer (at least as it is installed in my windows XP SP2 machine) will take a URL as a parameter and when passed a URL with no other parameters, it opens that URL in a window (in my case, a new IE window will be...

Can I use a Report expression for queries?
Is it possible to use the following expression that is used in reports on queries? =[Sales]/Sum([Sales])*100 Or some expression to get the result. Thank you. No. In your query, you can refer to text boxes on a form, but not on a report. That's because of the way reports are formatted (sequentially.) Forms have a current record, which identifies which value you want. Reports don't. In the context of a query, there are other ways to get totals, such as DLookup(): http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html or a subquery: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html -- Allen Browne ...

work order form and report design help
I am building an automotive shop database. I have a table that lists all of the services and the prices. I have the main form created where all of the customer data is entered in and I have another form that builds the work order for the customer. How do I build the form to allow for different services for the same customer without having to create service type 1, service type 2, etc. I need them to be independent of each other and I then need to create a report to print out for the customer. On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:24:01 -0700, Jimmy <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Not possible to remove mail reminders in outlook 2002
Hiya, I have a big problem with old mail that keeps popping up as reminders. I've tried to start outlook with /cleanreminders and another parameter without luck. Is there anyway that I can delete these reminders for sure? My mail originally comes from outlook in office 97, I know use outlook 2002. The mail that I get reminders on are mails from that period. Very grateful for any help that you can give me. - Kjell Arne ...

Combo to show Checkbox on Report
I have a combo list in one of my queries that has a few records selected, which makes the data appear as many times as the combo is selected when you view the query. My report pulls information from that query and makes a checkbox for the combo box. However, it only picks the first record and shows only one checkbox. How can I bring all the records together and show all the checkboxes I need on one report? Any help is appreciated. ...

Automatic opening
Please could someone advise how to stop the mail opening for a moment,before I delete. This seems to imply especialy on spam that I have read the message. Thanks The fact that Outlook shows the msg as being read has no connection with the sender, unless you send a read receipt "DEACON SCREWS" <rldeacon@btconnect.com> wrote in message news:rr6dnWdqmrKtvu3XnZ2dnUVZ8gmdnZ2d@bt.com... > Please could someone advise how to stop the mail opening for a > moment,before I delete. > This seems to imply especialy on spam that ...

remove markups
I've gone through everything posted here and I still have strike thru's and red text. It looks like x-mas! when I try to accept or remove changes I get a msg there is nothing to accept. Perhaps the document was marked up with something other than Word's Track Changes feature, such as DeltaView. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ladyred1101" <ladyred1101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC400C62-7725-4361-95D3-EDCAC98A520E@microsoft.com... > I've gone t...

CF to Row after CF is applied to Column
Can someone please help me? I've read through the postings and the help files but still can't seem to figure out how to do this. I've applied conditional formatting to the J column of my spreadsheet so that if there's any text listed the cell turns yellow. What I'd like is if not only the cell but the row, from A:O turned yellow also. How do you do that? I'm using 07. Any help in English walking me through the steps or a hint toward the appropriate post would be greatly appreciated. Cuz I aint figrin it out on myown! Thanks in advance! --Dax...

Windows 2008
Hi, I am an admin in windows 2008 server. However, I am not able to access the c:\Users\<user name>\Local Settings\History Anyone knows how to change the settings so I can access the folder? Thank you, "Jack Black" <gwklocker01@gmail.com> said this in news item news:60b578d9-ce73-4ab8-851b-9039ea6cfee5@n16g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am an admin in windows 2008 server. However, I am not able to > access the > c:\Users\<user name>\Local Settings\History > > Anyone knows how to change the settings so I can...

Hide toolbars when file opens
Hi all, I have created a file for people to use to get quotes. When the file opens, I do not want them to have access to any toolbars. How can I hide these when the file is opened, but only for this file - not any others that the user may subsequently open. All that they may need to do, is print the page out after getting a quote. Many thanks. Rob You can use this in the Thisworkbook module Rob Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Dim bar As CommandBar For Each bar In Application.CommandBars bar.Enabled = False Next End Sub Private Sub Workbook_Deactivate() Dim bar As C...

Permanently open Group Schedule
Is there any way I can configure things such that a Group Schedule is permanently open, i.e. when I exit and restart Outlook? Not that I know of in any version of Outlook that supports group = schedules. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Chris Mitchell asked: | Is there any way I can configure things such that a Group Schedule is | permanently open, i.e. when I exit and restart Outlook? ...

Utlitilty to remove Zombie Accounts
Hi I have upgraded my Exchange 5.5 to 2003 and have a number of Zombie accounts that are not automatically being removed. Is there a utility that can I can run to remove these accounts. Here is the key help message I found. "This error is related to the appearance of zombie users. Zombie users are users that appear in an Access Control List (ACL) but not in Active Directory. " "User Action To correct zombie users in an Exchange organization, use System Manager to access each folder specified in the message. In the folder Properties, click the Permissions tab, and...

SS2000 Report too slowly
Hi all, where can I investigate for a performance problem in one report in SQL Server 2000 got by an asp.net application? Luigi Hi Does it run stored procedure/query? Turn on an actual executuon paln of the query and see how SQL Server performs the query "Luigi" <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F887720-5F4A-40E7-9789-25E0F2BA961E@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > where can I investigate for a performance problem in one report in SQL > Server 2000 got by an asp.net application? > > Luigi ...

Show on Report by Age
I am trying to run a report that among other things lists the children names and ages but only if they are under 23 years old. I am pulling from fields in a table called "Child1Name", "Child1Birthday", "Child2Name", "Child2Birthday", etc. Is there an expression or something that I can use to have it only list the children names only if they are under 23. I meant to say the field names are "Child1Name, Child1Birthday, Child2Name, Child2Birthday, etc. "ArneGolf" wrote: > I am trying to run a report that among other thi...

excel opens up looking like it is in ms dos
how can I get my excell to stop opening up looking like it is in MS-DOS mode. I get an error message that wants to send the info to microsoft, when it hit yes send or no don't send it then shuts down. Hi what exact error message do you get and does this happen all the time for all files? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany osborne4 wrote: > how can I get my excell to stop opening up looking like it is in > MS-DOS mode. I get an error message that wants to send the info to > microsoft, when it hit yes send or no don't send it then shuts down. Sounds like you...

Pubilc view which displays all the records of a business unit?
Hi We have a requirement where we require to have a public view which displays all the records related to a business unit. ie. a user should be able to see his records as well as the records created by users beloging to his businedd unit,. Please let me know whether this is possible or not. If any one has worked on this please revert back. Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance ...

Outlook 2003 attachement not opened
Hi, I've just installed Outlook 2003 and I have this problem: a friend sent = me an e-mail containing an attached e-mail message (signed, if it = matters), and Outlook wouldn't open it saying "An error occured in the = underlying security system". How can I open that file? Note that that file has a ZIP file attached, = so this could be the problem. Thanks in advance, Radu ...

Turn a whole Record Row a different color
I have several users who like the entire row for a record to have a different background color from adjacent records. I have done it with conditional formatting by setting a field value to 1 when any field in that record has the focus. This works pretty good in a single user environment. However, when multiple users are accessing the same recordset, records other than the one that user has open will also meet the conditional format and be yellow. Can anyone think of a way to turn all fields in a single record to a different background color without affecting records on other computer...

File Won't Open
Hi, I accidentally opened an xls file in Word, saved it with the Save command and now can't open it in Excel. Help please! -- Roadrunner ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Roadrunner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27140 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=466566 It's gone, you might be able to open it in word and get some text info out of it but essentially it's gone :( -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Roadrunner" <Roadr...

Removing a forward slash
Can anyone help please? I have a very long list of numbers each containing a forward slash i.e. 001/1, 002/3 etc Does anyone know of a formula or macro to remove the slash? Many thanks Hi Les Work on a copy of your data - just in case!!! Use a helper column. Enter the following =SUBSTITUTE(A1,"/","") and copy down. Change reference to appropriate column containing the numbers with the slash. Then copy the helper column, move cursor to original column and Paste Special>Values -- Regards Roger Govier "Les" <Les@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Need Report of Average Monthly Expenses
Using Money 2002 Deluxe. I would like to see a report of an average of expenses per month for all categories / subcategories for a given period of time, such as last 12 months. It would be a short report. How much have I spent on average per month for the last 12 months on groceries, for example. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can get a report for a given month of actual expenses, but not a monthly average over many months. Does anyone have an idea how to do that? John I think this is one of those occasions where you might want to use Moneylink and Excel to produce m...

How do I open an Excel worksheet in a new window?
How do I open an Excel worksheet in a new window? Start your opening process all over. Don't go through the excel you alread have open. go back to your desktop and open a new excel and then open your workbook through there. "Ymotana" wrote: > How do I open an Excel worksheet in a new window? Do you have a need for something other than >File >New >Blank workbook ? Perhaps Tools>Options>View "Windows in Taskbar" is what you/re looking for. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:05:05 -0800, "Ymotana" <Ymotana@discussions.mic...

How to put a table in Slide Layout so it can be applied to a page?
I am working with Slide Masters and Layouts for the first time. I'm doing OK with making them and applying them to pages. But when I make a table it doesn't work. When I go to Insert>Layout Placeholder> Table, then I get a box that has the word "Table" in it. Is that right? When I look for controls to make it look like a table with headers, cells etc., right-click on it, whatever, I don't see any table controls, just the usual text/box attributes (size etc.). So in the ribbon I go to Table Styles and click on one of them (Light #5) and then I have a no...

Opening shared notebook on SharePoint opens temp directory in brow
If I go to a SharePoint site and click on the link for a shared OneNote notebook we find that the temp directory gets displayed in OneNote (100s files!). This seems to only happen on our Windows 7 PCs (all are x64) and if we use Firefox or Chrome - IE works fine. Does anyone have a similar environment without the problem or know of a solution? Thanks ...