Totals in trial balance

Can I get totals for more than one segment in the same trial balance?? and if
yes how i can do that if no how can I solve it?
0
Hussam (3)

How to upgrade from Trial version(Money 2004 Delux) to License version
Hi, I am planning to Try Money 2004 Delux Trial version. How do I upgrade from Trial to delux? WHat is the procedure involved? Is it simply entering Serial No and some code or I have to uninstall and re-install again? In microsoft.public.money, Rams wrote: >Hi, I am planning to Try Money 2004 Delux Trial version. >How do I upgrade from Trial to delux? WHat is the >procedure involved? Is it simply entering Serial No and >some code or I have to uninstall and re-install again? I suggest buying retail and getting a CD. http://shop.microsoft.com/moneyupgrade/purchasequestio...

how can i add a pecentage on to a total
I NEED TO ADD A PERCENTAGE TO A TOTAL COST TO TAKE THE FINAL FIGURE FROM COST PRICE TO RETAIL PRICE suppose total cost is 4500 in anohter cell= the above cell*15% will give you 675/= is this what you want ?? On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 00:23:01 -0700, G JONES <G JONES@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I NEED TO ADD A PERCENTAGE TO A TOTAL COST TO TAKE THE FINAL FIGURE FROM > COST > PRICE TO RETAIL PRICE -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY I WAS HOPING TO BE ABLE TO CONTAIN THE TOTAL OF THE FIRST CELL AND THE A...

PSQL Out Of Balance correction
How can you delete an entry that has been posted and is recognized as posted, but one side of the entry is missing. We would like to eliminate the entry and start again. However, I have found no way to get back into balance. The original entry was being posted when the server crashed. Because of the crash, the entry was only partially posted. The error was not caught and with the subsequent amount of data entered, restoring from backup is not a popular option. Additional Information- This is in Great Plains version 6.0 on a Pervasive SQL database. Any information would be grea...

determine which values in a range of cells make up a given total
I wish to find which cells in a range of data add up to a predetermined value. hi, Sheri ! > I wish to find which cells in a range of data add up to a predetermined value. following is in spanish, but I guess you might want to give a try (?) http://www.teladearana.es/seccion/excel/137-localizar-sumas.html two versions (each with downloadable workbooks): - a vba procedure using solver - an UDF (based on Jimmy L. Day algorithm: -> http://tinyurl.com/3qglnn) hth, hector. See: http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/templates/match_values/index.html -- Gary'...

sub-total discount should not round
In RMS Point of sale, if you use the discount option to set the sub-total amount to a certain amount, it will round the price per unit causing the extended price (sub-total) amount to be incorrect. For example: If you are selling an item with quantity 32,000 and extended price of $.10 and then use the discount feature to 'discount all items' and 'subtotal amount' of $1700, it will cause the extended price to be listed as $1699.20 rather than $1700. This is causing issues for our customer. Is RMS intended to work this way or is this a bug? ---------------- This post is a...

Filter data and print totals
Have a spreadsheet which contains the following. Column A: Date (from July 1, 2005 - June 30, 2006) Column B: Drop Colums C: Win Created a custom filter: to be able to see only the data from ie: July 1 - July 10. Problem I have is once the data is filtered, I need to have totals on the bottom off Column B and C for that particular filtered period. Can print the filtered data allright, but can't seem to get the totals of those colums on the print sheet. Anyone who can help me out please? Hi Renold, If using Office 2003, I wud suggest to use the List Function and all ur proble...

Report totals and grouping
I have an access 2003 file that looks like this: Land Vehicle Water vehicle Air vehicle Car Boat Plane Bike Yacht Jet Truck Raft Blimp Car Yacht Plane Bike Raft Jet Bike Boat Plane etc. I'd like the report to look like: Land Vehicle Bike 3 Car 2 Truck 1 Water Vehicle Boat 2 Yacht 2 Raft 3 Air Vehicle Plane 3 Jet 2 Blimp 1 I cannot figure out how to do this. Any suggestions are appreciated. Therm...

Help! Cannot find product key for trial of Publisher
I have downloaded the 60 day free trail of Publisher but cannot access the product key. I've done all the steps on the website and filled in my information but cannot find the correct key. The keys I tried did not work. I've spoken with 2 customer service reps but still cannot access the key! Help!! ...

Problem with Mercury Gift Card Balance Function in POS
I was wondering if anyone had come across this issue using POS. The function (a button that is set up in POS) is used so that a cashier can swipe the Mercury Gift Card after being prompted to do so, and the card's balance is returned. The problem we are having is that nothing comes back from Mercury, even though it appears it is running. If the card number is manually entered, then a balance is returned. We haven't had any problems with using the swiper for credit card and gift card sales, so I'm thinking that there is something wrong with the function itself. (I have already ...

Money 2004
I'm using Money 2004. In the older versions, while balancing an account there was a running total of debits and credits. I could quickly confirm if either one matched the totals on my bank statement. In Money 2004 those totals are not seen. Is there a way to add them to the window while balancing an account? Sadly, no. This was another "great" "improvement" that somehow the M04 team decided we "needed." Funny, lots of people have come here complaining about this but nobody ever complained about the way it was before and nobody has posted saying they...

Breakdown accounts should NOT use absolute value of balance
Currently when using variable allocations, breakdown accounts only computes using the absolute value. We urgently need to capability to have balance specific breakdown accounts. In other words, negative and positive breakdown balances are summarized into a net balance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

PivotTable
Hi, I'm using a pivot table with 2 columns of data. 1 col. is just a straight item count while the other is a calculation of the item * price (where price and item are cols. on the source data table. The subtotal for the "item" col. is OK but the subtotal for the calculated col is wrong (it is in fact the sum of the item col. * sum of "price" col. from the osurce table. Any ideas how I can make the subtotal be the expected sum of the calculated col.? Cheers, Frank. To get an accurate total, you can multiply item * price for each row in the source data tab...

(Sub)totals
Hello everybody. I have the following problem: I have an Excel file with Column B 'Quantity' and column F 'Sector'. Now i need to count all the quantities within the same sector Sorting + AutoSum isn't an option, since the file has other calculations in it as well, that also depend on a sort. There's in my Dutch version a function 'DBSUM' and a function 'TURNTABEL.FETCH' ... these are translated terms, so I don't know if they match with English versions ... but could someone please tell me how these functions work, since i can't get them right (n...

how to sum up qty totals for non-duplicate values ?
Hi, Do you know in EXCEL how can I sum up the total Order Qty base on only the "unique" PartNumber ? Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you. Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you. PartNumber unique/duplicate PN? Order Qty Total Order Qty 7050905500 unique 2 10 7050905500 duplicata 3 7050905500 duplicate 5 7051605400 unique 1 1 0010-01419 unique 4 8 0010-01419 duplicate 4 ----------...

a cummulative or to-date total based on time and metrics #2
example: A B C D E F JAN FEB MARCH Q1 TOTAL YEAR-TO-DATE 1 PLAN 100 200 300 600 2 FORECAST 120 210 330 3 ACTUAL 120 200 320 It is currently feb 20th and I am forecasting feb only and have actuals for feb only...not march but i have my plan locked in for the year. I want to be able t...

Aged Trial Balance #3
One query re the Aged Trial Bal we have a customer with an invoice and a payment - now our accounts staff didnt do the trx 100% as they didnt apply the payment to the invoice -- but clearly the account balances to zero (0). But on the aged trial balance the invoices show but without anything applied against them - which i understand why.. my query is how can i get the system to balance the aged trial balance to zero - as the customer account truly is. thanks Theo Theo, First, you can still apply the document to the invoice. But, if you use a trial balance with options, you can choose t...

How access Tools --> Options with Outlook 2007 Trial EN
Hi all, I've installed the Trial Version of Office 2007 (specially for Outlook 2007) but when I click on 'Tools' I don't have access to 'Options' (it's gray). I've already installed on different computer the French and Dutch version of Office 2007 and I didn't encouter this problem. I already reinstall it but without success... Does someone has a solution for me? Thanx in advanced ...

Access Report
Hi, I hope I have provided enough information for somebody to help me. I have built an Access database that includes a table that contains information that is input by the user via a user form. The user is asked to input data in the following fields:- 1) Rec Area (Drop Down List (Worthing, Brighton, Shoreham etc.)) 2) Agent Name (Drop Down List (Glenn, Joe, Wayne.)) I then have a query which groups the information by REC Area and the by Agent Name it will then count by Agent name. I then have a report running off the query. The report has a header which is the REC Area ...

Management Reporter
New report writer - so now I have to use (2) columns to get a single balance sheet column. Adding one with Periodic/BB & one with Periodic (periods covered) which replaces the "0 to Base". Question is, how do is get the date to automatically show up on the calculated column? I get an error now when I try to use "@CalMonthLong @CalYear" & the column header will not reference one of the other columns. Appreciate the help. One additional piece of information, because you now have to use (2) columns, if you use any "it, then" logic, it d...

Outlook 2000 never totally shuts down
When I close Outlook 2000 the icon will go away out of the systems tray but the program itself stays active somewhere in the background because eventually I will hear the "message sound" and then an envelope icon appears on the right near the time on the far right of system tray. The only way I can totally shut down Outlook so that it no longer checks for mail is to either reboot my system or do Ctl-Alt-Del and end the task (Outlook.exe) which still shows in the task list. How do I fix Outlook so that it totally shuts down when I close it? Nina Irwin ninai113@sbcglobal.net Click...

having total of formula automatically change
HI - hoping to get some assistance here - We have a spreadsheet that has the following: Column 1 - Cost (Dealer Cost) Coumn 2 - Mark up (using : =SUM(C7*0.05) ) Column 3 - Selling cost (=SUM(C7:D7) ) What we need to have happen at this point is Colum 4 - Automatically rounds the amount to *.95 cost and then hav it refigure the %of markup in Column 2 SO: IF we have : $42.95 $2.15 45.10 Need this to reformulate 45.10 to 44.95 an then refigure $2.15 mark up cost to the correct % -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If I understand you correctly: rounded ...

Advanced Filter to combine multiple entries into one totaled entry
Hi, Im making a Spreadsheet inside excel to track my stock portfolio. What I'm trying to do is make a Database in Excel where I enter all my transactions for example: SYM SHR PRC DIS 100 $24 IBM 200 $86 DIS 100 $26 Then using this the Advanced Filter feature it automatically Sorts out all like symbols Sums the total shares and averages stock price. I have gotten to the point where I enter all the data and have advanced filter sort it out and copy results to my portfolio page but it shows the multiple entries rather than the one totaled entry. I know this would be bett...

Pivot Table-Running Total
Hello, I have created a Project Finance Reporting Tool, which is based on Pivot Table. The Source data has several fields in addition to the ones below. I can create a running total in Excel (thats no problem) but I am unable to apply the same cell reference formula to achieve the same result in the Pivot Table Formula . The problem is Running Totals available in Pivot Table is not giving me the desired result. Column A = Cash-In Column B = Cash Out Coulmc C = Runing Balance Any Help is greatly appreciated Rushdhi ...

Totals reflecting filtered cells only
Hi Under a range of data, I have cells with formulas or calculated totals based on all of the data in that range. When trying to filter on this data, I wish the results of the formulas/totals to change to refelct only the data that has been filtered (the visible cells). Any suggestions? Try the subtotal function: =SUBTOTAL(9,F12:F22) It will total only visible cell Good Luck Mike >-----Original Message----- >Hi > >Under a range of data, I have cells with formulas or calculated totals >based on all of the data in that range. When trying to filter on this >data, I wish...

New to MS Money 05, having trouble w/ balances :(
My "Bank Balance" in MS Money (the one at the top right of the advanced register, and appearing in the left pane next to the last online update info) is way out of whack and i can't figure out why. it is significantly (to the tune of $1500) higher than any balance my bank has (or has had in weeks). my "Ending Balance" in money (the one that is explained by the register) is ok. ps i checked w/ my bank today and they have an electronic record that my correct "posted" bank balance (also matching what i see online at their website) was sent to ms money w/...