To be able to have multiple contacts per vendor address

I received a suggestion at convergence to be able to assign multiple contacts
to each vendor address ID (cards | purchasing | vendor | address).  Then when
you are entering purchase orders you should be able to select from a list of
contacts in the Purchasing Vendor Detail Entry window.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1680c36c-e559-4bd2-b1d3-9559b3416750&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Business Contact Manager How To Discconnect
The title says it all. After establishing your Outlook to a Business Contact Manager, is it possible to discconnect? If so how? Your help is appreciated and will be acknowledged! Thanks (B^>)-]=[ "WSR" <wsr-203@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ui5YSiF6KHA.1932@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > The title says it all. Um, no it doesn't. What do you mean by "dosconnect"? > After establishing your Outlook to a Business Contact Manager, is it > possible to discconnect? > > If so how? The Business Contact Manager is...

Sum of Hours Per Month
I have been given a data set which contains work hours and dates in the form of mm/dd/yy. I am trying to sum all the hours worked in each month. A co-worker suggested I use sumproduct but I'm still not able to achieve the process. Additionally, the data crosses over years, so I am not quite sure how to create a fomula that takes the year into account. Any help would be great. Thanks much. -- Zachary Baker Using a pivot table grouped by months and years would be the most straightforward. "Zachary Baker" <Zachary Baker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Mail to more than one address
When I send email (invoices)through my accounting program to more than one recipient, I get the following; Message could not be sent because one of the recepients was rejected by the server. Server response 5015.54 syntax error in parameter scanning. Does anyone know what this means? one of the addresses you are trying to send to is bad - examine the email addresses for errors. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide)...

Create a rule to forward emails from a certain address
Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Thanks in advance, Jon jmcclain <jmcclain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create a rule or other method to > forward emails from a certain address to another email address? Yes. See Tools>Rules and Alerts. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] To all: I have figured this out - was my first time creating a rule in Outlook. "jmcclain" wrote: > Using Outlook 2003, is it possible to create ...

Search for mail in multiple PST files
I have about 90 pst files that I need to search for mail with about a dozen terms and phrases. Outlook will only allow you to search one pst at a time, and I've tried Google Desktop and MS Desktop Search and they are not effectively indexing all the emails, but even if they did I cannot effectively export the results to a file. Does anyone know of a utility or method that would work best for this? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA011415261033.aspx or http://zyfind.com/products_technology/productsheets/ZyFIND%20for%20Outlook.pdf -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange...

Address Book Confusion
OK, I give up. I when I moved everything over from my PC to Mac I moved my contact list (via Palm pilot, etc). In any case, it appears to be "grouping them" in that they go in alpha order (but not all of them) and the others show up (in alpha again) after the first "Z". Also when I do a search for a known name, it returns nothing - yet I can scroll down and see the contact. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks ...

Autopopulate Multiple Fields in Table Using a Form
I have a form based on a table where I want to store data. The data to store comes from combo boxes based on various lookup tables. The wrinkle is that there is one lookup table that contains 2 fields of data (questionnum and question) I want stored in the table once the questionnum is selected. The question field is formatted as 'memo'. When I create the combo box the question field is not an option for selection. I add it manually to the properties after completing the criteria for the combo box. I have been struggling with the code used to autopopulate more than one field but...

Known Email Address in distribution list bounces back
Hi, I've got an address that is an external contact in Exchange as a member of a distribution group. The email address is definately a good one as single emails to that address get through ok, but anything sent to the distribution list gives the sender a bounceback from the contact's address. Anyone got any ideas? Many thanks Rich =?Utf-8?B?TWNEaXRjaA==?= <McDitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:FE088019-435A-4864-8607-4F3BD4812A16@microsoft.com: > I've got an address that is an external contact in Exchange as a > member of a distribution group. The e...

invoicing with multiple bin
Why invoicing can not be used while using multiple bin in inventory? what does it mean? thanks Ala’a, Unfortunately invoicing module simply does not support inventory bins, you need either to disable your inventory bins from “Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Setup >> Inventory >> Inventory Control” “Enable Multiple Bins checkbox” or to use Sales Order Processing instead to generate your invoices. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohda...

e-mail address is unresolved in the From field
Hi there! if got a problem with the resolve of the "From" Contact when i send an e-mail through outlook and track it to CRM. When I switch to CRM to watch the created E-Mail activity i get the following message: "The sender's email address could not be resolved to a record in the system. At least one recipient could not be resolved to a record in the system." But the contact exists in CRM, the link has to be done each time manually, which is very annoying! Any ideas / solutions? hy looks like the emails is used more than one time in the crm system. take care: c...

How do I hide my email address when I sent an email?
How do I hide my email address when I sent an email? I just want to show my sender's name. I'm using Outlook Office 2007. "RCLVed" <RCLVed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B69651E-3B8F-4520-B477-64C38B1E4F33@microsoft.com... > How do I hide my email address when I sent an email? I just want to show > my > sender's name. I'm using Outlook Office 2007. And where are you seeing this "email address"? RCLVed wrote: > How do I hide my email address when I sent an email? I just want to show my > send...

Selecting A single Month From a Table with Multiple Months
The following code is used as the criteria in a selct query for a date field: >=DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date())-1,1) And <=DateSerial(Year(Date()),Month(Date()),0) It has worked fine until the table included records from January 2010, database was created in 2009. Is there a fix or a better way to accomplish the intent? Not sure what your problem is the expressions you have return the first and last day of the prior month. So this is February 3, 2010 and the expression return 1/1/2010 and 1/31/2010. What do you want returned? What is the problem you are ha...

Print multiple pages per Sheet in Excel 2003
I have a spreadsheet with 12 rows that goes for many columns ( with formulas). Is there a way to print this where three pages are on each piece of paper? How about inserting a new worksheet, then copying and pasting (as values) to that new sheet. Then print that "helper" worksheet. If you have to do this lots, this may be worth the trouble. Insert a new sheet. select a nice range on the original sheet Edit|copy go to the new worksheet shift-edit|Paste picture link Repeat so that you have pictures of the ranges so it prints the way you want. Then print this helper worksheet. Th...

Multiple Pivot Tables based on the same data
I have two pivot tables based on the same source. However, each table is unique in how it shows the date. The first shows all thirty days of the month. The second groups the date in 10 day increments. The first table is summed data while the other is averaged data. When I try to set up the second table to group, it also groups the first table even though its' on a different sheet. I remember being able to do this in version 2003. What have I overlooked? Thanks Phil In xl2003, I could create the pivottables as separate entities. I created the first PT and then sta...

Address Book #58
Hello: Just wondering where outlook stores the address book? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Ron Ronald Neil <rneil@primus.ca> wrote: > Just wondering where outlook stores the address book? Any help would > be appreciated. Your Contacts folder is what Outlook uses. -- Brian Tillman Outlook doesn't have a separate address book. It uses your Contacts folder as an address book, if you set it to do that. Try using File, Open to see if you can find your personal file-- outlook.pst. "Ronald Neil" wrote: > Hello: > > Just wondering where ou...

Excel Sum with multiple (over 2 criteria)
I've been trying to get this to work for several hours and am at my wits ends. I have a data table with one column of numberical data that i need to sum based upon three or more critria contained in other columns. The data represents investments and their market values. I have named each of the columns with a range name. THe critria as described by their range names and examples of each are : Country - USA, Great Britain, Japan, etc. Currency - USD, EUR, GBP, JPY Type - Bond, Loan, Equity long_short - Long, Short I will do many different formulas once I have one that works. ...

Same display name in Contact Attribute
We recently upgraded from v 3 to 4. Now I am trying to import my contacts but an error is displayed: "There are two columns in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with the same display name. Change the display name for one of the columns in Microsoft Dynamics CRM before importing." I went to customizations to check which are the two attributes and they are: utconversiontimezonecode timezoneruleversionnumber Both dont have a display name and both are system attributes. What woudl be a workaround? ...

How do I stop 'Reply All' adding my address?
When I 'reply all' to an email, my address is added to the recipient list. I don't want to be included so how do I stop Outlook doing this? (My version is 2003) ...

reply to
I have just moved to Outlook 2003. My understanding might be off here. I have several email accounts, sending and receiving is fine and my rules work. I have to use one default outgoing mail server for all the accounts I believe and I have done this. What I find is that e-mail from each account has the same 'sent from' address, the default account email address. In Outlook/tools/view or change existing accounts/next/ 'non default' account/change/more settings/reply e mail box I enter the mail address of the sending account as the reply to address. In testing the mail stil...

Setting the default address book for all users?
Hi, I was just assigned the Exchange admin duties at our office. We have Exchange 2003 server on Windows 2003 Enterprise. Outlook XP (but moving to Outlook 2003 clients) Office management wants the default address book that displays first to be an Outlook address book instead of our Global Address book (our global address book contains email addresses of other outside offices and an email was accidently sent outside to someone with the same name). They want this done for ALL USERS. I know how to do it in Outlooks with the Tools->Address Book-> Options etc. Is there a way to set th...

splitting up an IP address #4
basically I am splitting up the IP so I can convert it into th hexadecial equivalent which is used as the Win NT Host ID. I actuall was able to figure out a way to do this and not use any VB code. will say it is horribly complicated though. I am actually using tha VB code elsewhere as well. If anyone wants the sheet with the formula to convert an IP to its hexadecimal equilavlent without VB code I ca send. Thank you everyone for the help! All answers truely helped m learn just a little more about excel (and that is the point of thi forum!) -Eri -- eluehman --------------------------...

Automatically populating distribution lists in a public contact folder
We have a custom application which we wrote to add contacts in a public contact folder and to create and populate distribution lists in the same folder. One one machine, everything works fine, but on another machine, the distribution lists do not always get populated. Our application does not indicate any sort of error. We are using the outlook application automation object to create these items. We have been unable to determine why it works on one or two machines, but only sometimes on others. All machines are using Outlook 2003 SP1. ...

convert web addresses
I need to convert a lot of jpg.images-urls are in my spreadsheet. Is there a batch command that will save the images to my hard drive?? Thanks, rooniwife -- rooniwife ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rooniwife's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24904 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385936 Hi! A really great guy, who can pop in here and take credit any time he likes, created just this tool for me. http://www.myexpertsonline.com/freedls/xlddownloader.zip It's VERY co...

Multiple Payslips
I have a report that prints out payslips, one to the page. There is however room for at least two payslips per page. I have searched for info on how to print multiple payslips per page without success. Any asistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks There is only one record per payslip. The query that is the datasource returns a record for each payslip for every employee. This is an old database using access 97 "Duane Hookom" <duanehookom@NO_SPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message news:DB34A754-1E1E-4477-AE59-FD32B94C843B@microsoft.com... > Are there multiple records per p...

How do I restore contacts and emails from a system backup?
I had to re-install Win7 recently due to a mixup in registration. MS was under the impression that my version of Win was not genuine. I am using Genie Timeline for backup purposes, so I have all of the files relating to WLM. Which files do I have to restore and where do I put them in order to recover my contacts and mails? Thank you. Depending upon where you placed your mail stores... you should restore the folder "Windows Live Mail" along with all its subfolders. Typically this is located at: C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail ...