TimeStamp & User Modified for Budget

There are no Date/TimeStamp or User Modified fields for Budget data. There is
no way of knowing who/when numbers were posted.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=667d0119-10a8-4e15-8d07-52808cd0a344&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
LanaFitch (3)

Modify PO #
Can we restrict user to modify PO #? How to? Thanks, -- SmokyDuck Smoky: Use either field level security or use VBA and restrict by userid (not recommended - just saying possible).. "Smokyduck" wrote: > Can we restrict user to modify PO #? How to? > > Thanks, > > > -- > SmokyDuck Smoky: Field level security won't do it. You can't restrict access to a required field. I have a VBA package for 9.0 that does what you're looking for. I'd be happy to email it to you. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynami...

Multiple User Accounts in Outlook
I have several computers with 1 Windows log on, but several Staff using and checking emails. I have setup individual accounts but is there a way to make them secure? Right now anyone can access any other account no matter what setting I try. I would like it so each one needs to use their windows login and password if possible. It is Outlook 2007 -- Chaz Riewaldt Facility Director YMCA Billings,Mt set up profiles in Outlook for each user (using Mail in Control Panel) set to not remember passwords. BUT, if each user is currently logging in with their own windows username an...

Money File
I recently moved M03 to a new system (Win XP), and took notice of my Money File being updated every two minutes. (This may have been happening before, but I didn't pay attention). I do use background banking, but the most-frequent update is set for every 12 hours. So I'm unclear why the Money file is being opened/updated every two minutes? The FAQ for this newsgroup lists three processes that are spawned (mis.exe, misuser.exe, and mnyschdl.exe) and continue to run even after closing and exiting Money. Conistent with this, I observe that if I reboot the system, but do not sta...

Income Categories in the Monthly Budget Report???
I have no problems showing my actual vs budget expense items...but what about my income items?? By having an income section in the budget report, I would be able to see a budget gain/loss compared to the actual gain/loss. Anyone know how i can add the income section the monthly budget report??? Thanks, James On 2005-06-14, James D. <James> wrote: > Anyone know how i can add the income section the monthly budget report??? That's odd. I have an income section in my monthly budget report by default. Have you added income to your budget in the budget planner? Yes i have. Bu...

Delete User 03-30-06
I have a Windows server 2003 with CRM 3.0 software. I created an user "test" for test purpose in "Manage distribution" screen. Now I want delete this user "test" in CRM but I don't find how to delte a user. How I can delete CRM "test" user? Thanks CRM 3.0 doesn't provide a simple method to delete users, and for good reason. Doing so could strand records and cause problems. Thus, the out-of-the-box option is deactivation, which works just fine. In the web client, choose Settings > Business Unit Settings > Users and select the us...

Open access in oxn user workspace
Hi, I have multiple access front end object that are not multi user. Is it possible (and how of course) to open a access front end object in is own workspace? Thx use Access Data Projects and give everyone their own database that way, everything is in one place, instead of in 100 different files for each user On Apr 27, 3:21 am, HDI <h...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have multiple access front end object that are not multi user. > > Is it possible (and how of course) to open a access front end object > in is own workspace? > > Thx you should just u...

User cannot see intranet
I have an SBS 2003 SP1 server with Sharepoint installed for a local intranet. I have a user that cannot see it. She is in the same groups as others who can see it and she is in the list of intranet users as a contributor, but she still can't see it. What might be the problem? I assume you mean she can not see http://companyweb ? is that it? Is the PC getting the IP from the SBS server? and the DNS of the PC pointing to the SBS Server? Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz ...

user name followed by string of numbers in to: field?
hello all, when i try to email one user in our organization using his user name (jsmith for example), autocomplete comes up with jsmith22013379 and then, when i hit return, fills in his full name -- john smith. any reason for the string of numbers? any way to fix that? many thanks... ashanti <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when i try to email one user in our organization using his > user name (jsmith for example), autocomplete comes up with > jsmith22013379 and then, when i hit return, fills in his > full name -- john smith. any reason for the stri...

Public Folder acces right for user from other domain
Hi, I need to make a public folder accesible for users drom another domain. I have read that this can be done by configuring the folder as a publicly available newsgroup but how do I do this? Mario ...

Strange Error When Attempting To Schedule User Into Meeting
Within Outlook, I attempt to send a meeting to user "Joe Smith"...who is a legitimate domain user who has a mailbox, et al. I get an immediate Undeliveralbe failure messge as copied below: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Sent: 1/22/2004 2:04 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Daren Riggs on 1/22/2004 2:04 PM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <mail101.companyname.corp #5.1.1&...

$2004 probably not worth the upgrade for $2003 users
I stopped by a CompUSA yesterday and spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out if 2004 was worth the upgrade (I have 03). I finally decided it wasn't. The box is very vague about what's been upgraded. It DOES have a "Haven't upgraded Money in a while?" list, but nothing similar for 2003. The home page is now "dynamic" (which just seemed to mean you could read MSN Money articles on the homepage). Transaction matching has been changed in some way so it works "better". There's a credit area that gives you your credit score (with Equifax service...

restrict users access to outlook Drafts and Notes
Were using outlook 2000, outlook 2003 and Exchange server 2003. We have a new policy to restrict users access to their outlook Notes and Drafts. How can I do this?? Thanks in advance I don't think you can. You may want to share why you want to do this and perhaps you should post this in the Outlook Newsgroup. Nue "bendzi" <bendzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E866A25B-43B4-4DDB-B999-B234501B333F@microsoft.com... > Were using outlook 2000, outlook 2003 and Exchange server 2003. We have a > new > policy to restrict users access to their out...

Display message before user can open spreadsheet
Is there a way to display a message before a user can open an Excel spreadsheet? A pop-up similar to providing a password. I need to have a message that states, "By opening this spreadsheet, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions ...." The user would then click "ok" before the spreadsheet would open. All help is appreciated. Thanks. Private Sub Workbook_Open() MsgBox "Yada yada yada" End Sub Put that in the ThisWorkbook module in the VBA. Eric wrote: > > Is there a way to display a message before a user can open > an Excel spreadsheet?...

User Can't Access OWA From Hotel
The user can access their OWA email from anywhere except for this hotel room. Has anyone seen this? Is there any change that can be made on the server? In the hotel they can get to all their other email accounts (yahoo, hotmail, gmail...) so it kind of looks bad. We are a small IT department. We have Windows Server 2003 and Exchange 2003 On Apr 16, 8:13=A0am, icccapital <icccapi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The user can access their OWA email from anywhere except for this hotel r= oom. > =A0Has anyone seen this? =A0Is there any change that can be made o...

Server 2003 Console Locks When TS User Disconnects
I've got an odd problem that I've finally narrowed down enough to troubleshoot, but I'm not having much luck. Hoping someone here might have a thought. I can work around it (as I have been), but would be nice to fix it. I have a Windows 2003 server running a payroll application. Unfortunately, portions of this application have to run as programs, so I have the server set to automatically log into a local account (server is a member of a domain) and launch the necessary programs. The server is also running Terminal Services for a few users to connect to in order...

MS Money 2000 Budget
When I enter my monthly budgetted income it appears the way it's suppose to when I review it. Then when I look at my monthly budget I find that the amount for my income drops by $32.00 each month, even though it's suppose to remain the same from month to month. Any ideas? Also, when I try to search through the help I get an error message that states "Unable to load topic". I get this error message no matter what I try to search for. Any ideas here either? Thanks / Dan As to your second issue, see http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=129. "Dan H." <anon...

Remote access denied for users in Active Directory before Exchange
Our users cannot access our exchange server from home using their personal Outlook program. The server will not authenticate them. If I set up a new user to test this the new user works fine. It only has trouble authenticating users that were set up in Active Directory before Exchange was installed. Is there any way to fix this?? On Wed, 24 May 2006 11:26:02 -0700, DBergesen <DBergesen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Our users cannot access our exchange server from home using their personal >Outlook program. The server will not authenticate them. If I set up a new >u...

Problem in restricting users from sending/receving internet email
I have found a helpful articel here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html I read it through couple times but I would like to ask some questions before I start the work on our Exchange 2000 server. 1. The "group" I am going to create for adding users into the restricting list, will it be a Security group or Distribution group? What group scope should I give it? 2. Under the section of "Restricting Users from Sending Internet Base Email", the article tells us to create a *new* SMTP connector and add the group into the "Dilivery Restriction" page. Will ...

How do I Allow user to remove contacts in GAL distribution list
I have a bunch of Distribution Lists in the Global Address Book. Is there anyway to assign a non-admin user access to add/remove users in the various lists? I assume I would still have to add/remove contacts in AD. But, at least they could remove somebody from a distribution list via Outlook. "Phlybert" <my_mama_eats_fried_chicken_and_gopher_bellies_for breakfast@yahoo.com> wrote: >I have a bunch of Distribution Lists in the Global Address Book. Is there anyway to assign a non-admin user access to add/remove users in the various lists? I assume I would still have to add/re...

Can't delete a user / assign a license
I have a CRM user that isn't assigned a license and thus can't open workflow manager, workflow monitor etc. I'd like to delete and re add the user so I can assign a license to that person, but I cant' seem to delete him. Any suggestions? "Dan Kuhlman" wrote: > I have a CRM user that isn't assigned a license and thus can't open workflow > manager, workflow monitor etc. I'd like to delete and re add the user so I > can assign a license to that person, but I cant' seem to delete him. Any > suggestions? I figured out that you can...

New user wizard bombs!
Hi all, Trying to add a new user via die Add User wizard, but get the following error: Faulting application addusr.exe, version 5.2.2651.0, stamp 3f5fb736, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, stamp 00000000, debug? 0, fault address 0x06638428. Already tried to reinstall the Admin console.. no luck there... thx. SBS2008 or SBS2003 and what errors in the event logs? If nothing shows up. This is when you might want to call Microsoft Support Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] Microsoft Gold Certified Partner Microsoft Certifie...

Is there a way to print/display user permissions of all items in a site?
Thanks, Venkataramana Hello vrkorada[Hotmail], No, although 3rd pary products like DeliverPoint and DocAve are better at providing such overviews than the out-of-the-box possibilities in SharePoint. Kind regards, Margriet Bruggeman Lois & Clark IT Services web site: http://www.lcbridge.nl blog: http://www.lcbridge.nl/rss/spptrss.xml v> Thanks, v> Venkataramana Hello Vrkorada, You can probably take a look at Admin Report Kit for SharePoint, a third party tool which reports permissions associated with sites at an item level from the foll.link http:...

Migration, mailbox now mapped to a different user account
I recently migrated from an old Exchange 2000 server to a new Exchange 2003 server. All Pub folders, etc. have replicated successfully and all mailboxes were moved successfully. However, I have a single user that is now have the following problem...whenhe sends an email, it is showing up as "a_different_user" on behalf of this user. When you reply to an email from him, he does not receive the reply as it goes to the other user. Disabling "the_different_user" stops him from sending/receiving mail altogether. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Check his Out...

Modifying customer Statement
The Aged Trial Balance reports separates out credits to customers as per age buckets where as on customer statements, the credit is rolled into the first bucket. eg 0 30 60 90 Aged Trial Balance: 1000 2500 (700) 1800 Customer Statement: 300 2500 0 1800 Above, the same figures are shown differently on the two reports. How do I modify the customer statement report to get it to show figures consistent with Aged Trial Balance. ...

Cannot display user properties while in the GAL
When I am in the GAL, if i right click any user i get the following error message "The properties dialog box could not be displayed. Microsoft Exchange Server is not configured to support details templates in your language (English). Contact your administrator." Thanks duff If you go into ESM and then to the top tree node, is there an English item in the Detail Templates section? -- -- Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us Http://www.briandesmond.com "Duffy" <Duffy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA62877E-0963-4F3F...