This item has exceeded the budget for account number.

Hello,

I am getting  a recurring error message which prevents a user from entering
in an expense into eReq because the system considers the account over budget,
when in fact it is not.  To correct the error, the origin of which we are
still uncertain, we were instructed to run File/Maintenance/PO
Enhancements/Reconcile.  We received this message several times today and ran
the utility which did not have any impact on the situation- the error message
continues to pop up (i.e., for 53300-1650-000 Finance Office Supplies).

The exact error message is:

This item has exceeded the budget for account number 53300-1650-000 by
$68.89. The budget for this account is $5,000.00.

I checked the budget for this account and there is money still left in the
budget.

Any help would be appreciated, please send any answer to my email at
srusoff@gmail.com

Thanks,
Scott
0
scott7693 (519)

did you figure this out.
"Scott" <Scott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I am getting  a recurring error message which prevents a user from
> entering
> in an expense into eReq because the system considers the account over
> budget,
> when in fact it is not.  To correct the error, the origin of which we are
> still uncertain, we were instructed to run File/Maintenance/PO
> Enhancements/Reconcile.  We received this message several times today and
> ran
> the utility which did not have any impact on the situation- the error
> message
> continues to pop up (i.e., for 53300-1650-000 Finance Office Supplies).
>
> The exact error message is:
>
> This item has exceeded the budget for account number 53300-1650-000 by
> $68.89. The budget for this account is $5,000.00.
>
> I checked the budget for this account and there is money still left in the
> budget.
>
> Any help would be appreciated, please send any answer to my email at
> srusoff@gmail.com
>
> Thanks,
> Scott

0
jacktundra (359)

clearing accounts?
Hi! We have a couple of accounts used for educational purposes that we would like to clear on regular basis. Anyone know of an easy way to do that? Script? Something else? (We use Exchange 2003). Regards, /e By "clearing" you mean "deleting email"? If so, check out Ex2003's combination of recipient policies with the Mailbox Manager functions, you can find everything you need on MS's website and Exchanges helpfiles with those two keywords... HTH JeffG On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:37:38 +0100, "Eric" <eric@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >We...

sequential number
I want to a sequential number to fill in automatically each time the form is filled out. Malissa, A simple way would be to use something like this, you could assign it to a button, an open or before print event. Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = _ Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value + 1 For other ways to do this or if this is going to be used in a temple have a look here http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others...

Export to excel from ASP.Net
I have a page wherein the contents of a datagrid are exported to an excel file. All the columns are correctly displayed in excel except for the number columns. The formatting string for the number column is {0:#,##0.00; (#,##0.00);0.00}. The data is formatted for all numbers exceeding 1000 but for any number below 1000 the data is displayed as 1000 and not with 0's in the decimal places. (displayed as 999 instead of 999.00). ...

Question on Returns to Vendor without PO & Receipt number
Our company switched to Great Plains Dynamics from Simply Accounting 3 months ago. We currently need to return some of the inventory items to our vendors. However, when we try to enter a transaction entry in Purchasing/Returns Transaction Entry, in the detail lines we are asked for the PO number or the receipt number. We are not allowed to go further or save without the PO number or receipt number. When we converted from Simply Accounting, all we entered was the beginning balance of the vendors and only the PO's which we expect to receive. The older PO's were not carried over. W...

Reconciling the Accrued Purchase Account
I would like to run a SQL query on POP30390 to group the Receipts based on the purchase orders and sum the debit and credit amounts for Accrued purchase account index. The difference between Debit and credit balances should give an idea of such PO / recipts to check further. Looking at POP30390 I coudnt find any means to link the Purchase orders with it. Even though Great Plains does allow Multiple orders to be received together in one receipt, but In my case most of the time purchase werent combined in Receiving process. Any help..to figure out a query. Samit ...

Emailing Tracking Numbers
I have integrated a website with RMS. When orders come in, I make them a workorder and send a PO to the distributor that will ship the product. At the end of the day, the distrbutor sends me the tracking number. When I bring up the customers order and enter the tracking number, I then complete the transcation, then press Shift/Control/F8 to mark the order processed. Does this send the tracking number to the customer? If not, how can I do that with out going to Outlook and physically doing so? Bill, RMS does not send one. Sounds like a good idea though. Maybe add it to the sugge...

Forwarding incoming messages to an external email account
My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. I need to set their email accounts to automatically forward any received emails to their other address. As I can only forward to someone in the active directory how can I accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. eli silverman wrote: > My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals > that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. > I need to set their email accounts to automatically forwa...

Copying inbox from one account to another on exchange 2003
Hi I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is there a way to do that? I tried copying to the public folder then copying from public to new account - but the dates changed to todays date for all emails! Any thoughts? Use PSTs. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ali" <Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67F087A-39D7-4DBA-947D-F20F63574952@microsoft.com... > Hi > I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is > t...

OL2007+Exchange: Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...!
I'm seeing a very strange issue with my Outlook2007 (against Exchange)... Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...! Steps: 1. Send an email. Sent email gets saved under Outlook's default "Mailbox\SentItems" folder. 2. Go to that SentItems folder, and move the mail to another folder (let's say "Foobar") under your inbox. 3. Go to "Foobar", make sure mail is still there. 4. Let Outlook Sync up with Exchange server (or hit "Send and Receive"). 5. You will notice that the mail disappears... ! I did a full text search in my ...

Window's verson numbers
I'm writing an app in C++ using VS.net and I need to do this based on the OS. I can get the OS version number using _osver global variable found in the include STDLIB.H. But I need a list of what version number correspond to what OS so I know what the value in _osver means. Does anyone know where I can find these definitions? Also the major and minor builds might be useful? If this is the wrong newsgroup could you direct me to the right one? Thank Lots, Neil Neil B wrote: >I'm writing an app in C++ using VS.net and I need to do this based on the OS. >I can get the OS ver...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

Save and Close Error in accounts and contacts
Hi - Just upgraded to CRM 4 and am noticing an error when accessing via the web: When I his either save and close or save and new in an account or a contact I get an error popup - "Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error Please tell Microsoft about this problem..... The XML report that is sent to MS is as follows: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Syntax error</Message> <Line>106</Line> <URL>/ORG NAME/sfa/conts/...

macro to generate next number
Hi, i need a macro to look in sheet 2 column A and look at the last filled cell. In the last filled cell i have a number. When i run macro, i need to generate (in sheet1 A1) the number from the last filled cell +1. EX: sheet 2 last filled cell = 29 sheet1 after macro i need to have in A1 = 30 Can this be done? Thanks! Hi, Yuo can have a macro if you want but you don't need one, try this =OFFSET(Sheet2!A1,COUNTA(Sheet2!A:A)-1,0) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still suffici...

Unassigned accounts in Paycheck Deposit
I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all the deductions it says that all those amounts are unassigned. and it won't take my paycheck properly. Any Ideas? Ask your employeer for a corrected paycheck stub, in which all deductions and net pay add up to the gross pay. -Jeff "Tami" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18fe201c41be7$4ea22120$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions > and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all...

Select a certain number of cells in a row
Hi, I'd like to have the macro to select row 5 to 10 in the active column. May I know what is the VB code to write? Regards, Valerie maybe... dim myRng as range dim myCol as long with activesheet mycol = activecell.Column set myrng = .range(.cells(5,mycol),.cells(10,mycol)) end with myrng.select ======= or with activesheet .cells(5,activecell.column).resize(6).select end with I'm not quite sure why you want to select that range. But for the most part, if you act directly on the range (and avoid .selects), you're code will work faster and be easier to modify. Dolph...

List number of permutations for text nums
I've got 4 digit text nums in A1 down In B1 down, I would like to list the corresponding number of permutations, eg: 7777 1 1777 4 0044 6 2477 12 1234 24 Game for any formula, udf or other vba solution Thanks for insights Sub permutations() Dim I As Integer, J As Integer, Rng As Integer Rng =3D Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row J =3D 1 Range("A1").Select Do Until ActiveCell.Value =3D "" For I =3D 1 To Rng Cells(J, "D").Value =3D "'" & ActiveCell & Cells(I, &qu...

2007 Slide Numbering doesn't work
I have a presentation in which the numbering doesn't work...I've gone step by step through everything I can find but I don't see it. Checked the master to ensure a placeholder was there, that the text is visible. I click on the slide thumbnail, click insert / slide number, check off slide numbering, click apply to all and okay. Nothing appears. When I go back to insert / slide number, nothing is checked. Any thoughts? Try ticking the option for slide number in Insert | Header and Footer instead. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's ne...

page number
How do I remove page number from single pages, not only frontpage You can either insert a section break either side the un-numbered page and change the numbering in the new section or you can conditionally insert the page number in all the pages using fields e.g. {IF {Page} <> 4 "{Page}"} will insert the page number on all pages except page 4. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mv...

SMTP account SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC.......
Inside the mailboxes folder of Exchange server, there is user called: SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC-5DD3568592C0}) I dont know what this is? Is this a system mailbox? If not, how did it get there and how can I get rid of it? The reason I ask is that , every few minutes, there is virus being sent to this mailbox, apparently from the "administrator". Very strange. any help will be appreciated. thanks, john I found the answer here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252341 "john Smith" <smith@fakedomain.com> wrote in message new...

How do i give each email account i set up its own inbox etc?
i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... About the best you can do is create an inbox rule that moves messages based on the account it was received with. "joejnknsn" <joejnknsn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E487FD01-2110-4BEC-930B-10590F05E885@microsoft.com... >i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from > different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... ...

OL Contact -> CRM 3.0 Account ?
From what I know so far, I can enable an Outlook contact for tracking in CRM which in fact after creation of the contact in CRM creates a bidirectional link b/w the Outlook und CRM representation of the contact, tracking and automatically synchronizing changes between the two. So far so good. Now, quite a few of the contacts we have in our Outlook environement are really accounts (in CRM speak). Is there any (built-in or other) way to migrate them from Outlook to CRM Accounts without having to reenter all the data? Thanks, Markus And to extend the scope: What about the other dire...

Multiple Email Accounts in Windows Live Mail
I added a yahoo.com email address within Windows Live Mail and decided against it. I removed it from the Live Mail properties but yahoo emails continue to post within Live Mail desktop. I've checked the obvious settings but can't find anything to change to make this stop. I want to totally remove yahoo.com email from Windows Live and access yahoo emails from the Internet. Do you by chance have a Hotmail account and in the account on the web site told it fetch mail from Yahoo? Hotmail website: Options, More Options,. Send and receive mail from other e-mail account...

Convert Text to Number on 4,508 excel files.
Hi all. I'm faced with a rather unique problem.I have a large amount of improperly formatted excel files. They all have various cells formatted as text, yet they contain numbers and perform calculations on the cells. I now need to get these in a proper state. What I need is: Conversion of all text boxes containing numbers over to proper format of number. Do it automagically. I don't relish the thought of opening each one individually and fixing it. Any thoughts, tips or ideas on this? It could possible if you process that works by Scripting . In Scripting engine 5.6 Filesystem...

Assigning Accounts should not assign cases and activities
Our Tech Support team manages cases. They lose track of the cases when we assign Accounts because they don't own the account. We also have many people with activities for accounts they don't own. They lose track of the activities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

CComboBox shows only one item at a time !
Hi All, I am using CComboBox control and have tried both dropdown and dropddown list styles. The problem is that I have several items in the combo box but dropdown shows only 1 at a time (i.e. the arrows of v-scrollbar are stuck together).. How do I remedy this ? Thanks in advance. Ashish Got it... Thanks "Ashish" <abc@def.com> wrote in message news:eqRb$LSyDHA.2304@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > I am using CComboBox control and have tried both dropdown and dropddown list > styles. The problem is that I have several items in the combo box but > dropdown sho...